Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BloodyTomFlint SVT sighting...oh, and I'm BACK! - 03/30/06 07:10 PM
I saw an SVT with E0 wheels in the Geisler's parking lot in Agawam yesterday. Anyone from here?

And since I haven't posted in probably 2 years let me re-introduce myself (since I doubt anyone really remembers who I am). My name is Phil and I'm from Chicopee, MA. I drive a black 2000 SVT if you couldn't guess from my name.
How has everyone been the last couple years?
Hey! I've been wondering about you.
There's another screenname on here that I always think is you (and now I can't remember what that one is heh).
Posted By: ElKy Re: SVT sighting...oh, and I'm BACK! - 03/30/06 07:20 PM
welcome back.
what color was the car you saw?
Posted By: rouar Re: SVT sighting...oh, and I'm BACK! - 03/30/06 07:32 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
There's another screenname on here that I always think is you (and now I can't remember what that one is heh).

Mark - Y2KSVT ?

And Phil - I hope that your sig is no longer correct .. if so you should sell that DMD to someone who actually will put it on ..
Originally posted by Rouar:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Mark - Y2KSVT ?

And Phil - I hope that your sig is no longer correct .. if so you should sell that DMD to someone who actually will put it on ..

lol no way he'll get the full $118 back for it though.

and no, not Mark. I'm not that stoopid.
It's one of those longer screennames, but with less capital letters.
Posted By: BloodyTomFlint Re: SVT sighting...oh, and I'm BACK! - 03/30/06 07:58 PM
It was black. I guess I Should have said that in my first post huh. Does anyone still have that DMD? I figured it would have been resold by now. I know I probably wouldn't have kept someone else's stuff laying around my place for 3 friggen years. Next time you guys have a meet or get together it I'll make sure I actually show up. It would be good to actually meet you guys at some point in time.
Posted By: ElKy Re: SVT sighting...oh, and I'm BACK! - 03/30/06 08:19 PM
i thinkit is in my garage, along with the bolt and washer!
i will have to look, but i do think i rememebr moving it.
Posted By: BloodyTomFlint Re: SVT sighting...oh, and I'm BACK! - 03/31/06 11:59 AM
How much do I owe you for storage fees?
Posted By: ElKy Re: SVT sighting...oh, and I'm BACK! - 03/31/06 12:50 PM
just come pick the friggin thing up!
haha
i almost sold it a couple of times.
© CEG Archives