Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE End of summer meet. - 06/07/04 10:24 PM
ALrighty then, im gonna try to start up another meet here. This time something more than just meet and greet. Something fun or some kind of mod meet. Im looking into getting a svt soon( HELL YEAH). I have also scene some old memebers as well as some new, including the guy ryan met. Im thinking of a meet towards the end of july, giving plenty of planning time and stuff. If i get teh svt then a trip to gainsville sounds good to me.

posts some suggestions, all input is accepted.
Posted By: collectiveego Re: End of summer meet. - 06/07/04 10:33 PM
<--Green SVT Contour guy

Im definitely game for it whenever. Leme know whats up
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: End of summer meet. - 06/07/04 11:29 PM
Hey new guy!

I dunno if I could make another FL trip this summer. Drivin to Ocala last January kinda took a bit outta me. Stupid ATL eating my tire.
Posted By: CRSRFLS Re: End of summer meet. - 06/08/04 07:29 AM
I'm in as long as I make it back stateside by then.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/08/04 05:45 PM
Well looks like i wont be getting the svt, they want 5900 cash, or finance, but since in 18 still in the house i cant really do that either. that sucks. car is in nice shape. some flaws, wierd wierd plaws at that but not bad, drives real good, tranny doesnt grind, clucth is strong. nice car. wish i had the money.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: End of summer meet. - 06/08/04 11:14 PM
5900 ain't bad Chris! Get another job workin at McD's or summin.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/08/04 11:16 PM
by the time i get that money the car will be gone.
Posted By: 98SVT_LEO Re: End of summer meet. - 06/12/04 12:11 PM
I can always do a local meet.....but I just went back to work in st augustine so getting a weekend off will be unlikely.....which sucks!
Posted By: drerok_dup1 Re: End of summer meet. - 06/12/04 02:06 PM
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on the boards lately or been keeping in touch. Lots of different family events going on this summer. But I am deffinately down for the meet at the end of july. If we are still looking for a place to meet, I will suggest Family Fun World in St.Augustine.

Oh yeah! HEY NEW GUY. I'm Andre. You can call me if you need a body kit or anything!!

904-631-5148
Posted By: collectiveego Re: End of summer meet. - 06/12/04 05:16 PM
Ah, most excellent, after I get some cash in the bank from fixing my engine. I'll definitely have to give you a ring and hook it up. Thanks.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/14/04 12:40 AM
looks like if we go to the track it will be gainseville, now that jax is closed for good. RIP Haddock.
Posted By: CRSRFLS Re: End of summer meet. - 06/14/04 12:20 PM
Looks like I'll be headed home in a couple weeks!!!! So, the end of July works for me.
Posted By: IanX12SVT Re: End of summer meet. - 06/15/04 02:00 AM
can i come.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/15/04 11:24 AM
I dont see why not, once a member, always a member. Oh, Ian i may be coming up to the shop this weekend to get my cat replaced.
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: End of summer meet. - 06/15/04 02:04 PM
Hey chris I may be able to come to the meet. However same thing like normal depends on my job and school. Guess what I got my stique fixed with the new adition of the tick turbo! (no turbo really just an added knocking noise. With any luck its due to the 8 month old gas thats in it. lol
Posted By: IanX12SVT Re: End of summer meet. - 06/17/04 01:02 AM
tru, bring it up.
Posted By: unknown_dup1 Re: End of summer meet. - 06/18/04 01:56 AM
I can try to make it to a meet as long as it's not too far of a drive. I would be interested to meet some of you guys. Although the wife can't stop putting dings in my car so hopefully by the end of July my car will still be in one piece.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/18/04 11:27 AM
Hey andre, how about another try at anastia(sp?)state park?

A cook out of some sort, games, football, etc.

just throwing out ideas. also trying to make it closer for some others to make the meet.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/23/04 09:29 PM
come on people. we gotta get organized.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: End of summer meet. - 06/24/04 02:18 PM
How about the Orlando/Titusville area. There's a track there on Highway 50, kinda centrally located. Is that too far for some of you?

We could perhaps meet for a SOLO II event & do some Auto-X for yucks.
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: End of summer meet. - 06/24/04 11:20 PM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
How about the Orlando/Titusville area. There's a track there on Highway 50, kinda centrally located. Is that too far for some of you?

We could perhaps meet for a SOLO II event & do some Auto-X for yucks.

well that would be out of the question for me. Like you said its to far and my engine has this added knock which I think is piston slap so im not gonna drive it to that extream of a distance.... well maybe my crap am i might but the stique ride soooo much better. lol
Posted By: IanX12SVT Re: End of summer meet. - 06/26/04 01:08 AM
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/26/04 02:05 AM
damn dude thats yours? i was gonna post that on her e tonight, i saw it earlier. that thing is beautiful. Hate to pull up against it.
Posted By: CRSRFLS Re: End of summer meet. - 06/26/04 11:32 AM
I made it home so lets get some numbers going here. I will be visiting family the first couple weeks so how about having it the last week? Some time after the 20th. There is the next week end 24-25 or the last week end 31-1.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 06/26/04 09:30 PM
Yeah people what he said.
Posted By: unknown_dup1 Re: End of summer meet. - 06/28/04 01:35 AM
I leave 4 my honeymoon on the 28th so the 24-5th would be best 4 me.
Posted By: CRSRFLS Re: End of summer meet. - 06/29/04 12:18 PM
Sounds like the 24-25th could be the weekend. How many people can make it? Now what are we going to due and where to meet?
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: End of summer meet. - 06/30/04 01:13 AM
sounds good to me
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 07/04/04 02:03 AM
well any more suggestions?

new member to the family, my DD
Posted By: CRSRFLS Re: End of summer meet. - 07/04/04 05:34 PM
I'm going to be out of town the next 2 weeks. If you guys can come up with something just post it I'll get it when I get back and will try to be there.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: End of summer meet. - 07/16/04 11:31 PM
DEAD THREAD!!!! coem on peeps, we're keeping our rep on planning meets here.

oh yea, ceg member siting.

Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: End of summer meet. - 07/18/04 01:35 AM
yo chris whats up man? Not much here still in the process of redoign my int on my car. I do have a few things done about 1/4 of the way complete with it by this weds. Stop by my school if you want to come check it out or my job if your on that side of town.
Posted By: CRSRFLS Re: End of summer meet. - 07/18/04 02:00 AM
Just got back today. Looks like there is nothing going. I'll be in Jax this weekend taking a motorcycle course in the morning. If anyone want to do something lets try to make it in the afternoon.
© CEG Archives