Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: vlad Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 05/25/04 04:29 PM
Everyone who lives in GA specify what county or location:

-I am from SUWANEE, right near North Gwinnett High School.
Own a black 98 csvt, its stock for now.
I also saw many svt's in GA so I wouldn't be surprised if there are about 30 csvts or contours that live very close to me.

LETS MEET SOMEDAY?>
I live in Chattanooga, which is about 20 minutes from the TN/GA border. I'm down for a meet.
Albany, sorta far away from most of the other CEGers.
98 csvt here in lawrenceville,loganville,winder area..
there is another t-red 98 svt owner named ryan as well in stone mountain but he dosent post much or drive it much its a work of art,,,youll see it sometime. i saw another t-red stock csvt on winder hwy (81) on thursday of last week too
Supposedly there is a t-red svt in Albany and possibly a black one. I've heard from many people that have seen the red one, and my friend's spec-v got beat by one on the highway. I have yet to see it though. Only two modify contours I have seen in Albany (other than mine) was a black svt on 18"s that was passing through and Alan's (extreme something was his name on here) which was a beautiful custom car but he sold it.
I live in Austell (right off east/west connector) and work in Norcross. I drive a stock 98.5 SVT. I have seen quite a few CSVTs around including a stock looking t-red one that apparently lives pretty close to me. I had always planned to come out to a meet back when they were pretty frequent but just never did.
Posted By: grdntool Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 05/27/04 01:09 AM
Columbus, GA here...I've counted quite a few CSVT's around here, the majority of them are stock.
Another Suwanee SVT here. Mine is a 2000, red, spoiler, with tinted windows, and stock wheels.

I live near Old Peachtree and 85. Every now and then I see an older guy in the area with a red 98+SVT w/o spoiler.

It's going to me tough for me to meet for a while, I'm about to become the father of twin boys!
Originally posted by svtpete:
I live in Austell

Any trouble from the Austell P.D.? My brother-in-law is an officer there. He may pull you over some day just because he knows about CSVT's from me.
Well, congrats on the twins, and good luck also. A friend of mine has twin girls, it's alot of work, but well worth it. As for the police around here, I haven't had any problems yet, in fact, I rarely see much police activity. I'll try to keep him in mind though, may come in handy.
macon, ga...hour and a half south of atl. seen a couple of SVTs..not many though. mostly badly kept GLs and SEs here. the owners just don't know wut they have.
Posted By: 91HellCat Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 05/30/04 12:53 AM
Marietta/Kennesaw here. I see a black CSVT and also a red CSVT in the area. I have a completely stock silver 1998.5 CSVT. I would like to meet up sometime to see what all everyone has done to their cars, especially since I'm a newbie to the Contour scene.
Hey, 91hellcat, where are you in Marietta, my brother lives up there, and I'm not too far myself. Not to mention that we have similar cars. Mine it still stock except for audio stuff and I've had mine for 2 years now. Maybe one of these days we can get a meet together for those of us in the greater area.
Posted By: 00SVTGA Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 05/30/04 08:08 AM

hello ya'll

I see a calling all contours tread. Maxwell is the name
I live in the Gwinnett area Lilburn/Norcross to be specific.
I have a 2000 silver svt. I saw another 99-00 ish silver svt
up at Road Atlanta the other week end at the D 1 drift compettion. I haven't been here in a while . whats really going on with this meet I keep hearing about . Ryan we need to setup some kinda meet at least for the folks in the area
looks like handful of people to me.
99 T-red CSVT, bone stock
I live in Kennesaw, near Harrison High School.
I have seen a black and a silver CSVT around here.
Posted By: 91HellCat Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 05/31/04 05:12 AM
Originally posted by svtpete:
Hey, 91hellcat, where are you in Marietta, my brother lives up there, and I'm not too far myself. Not to mention that we have similar cars. Mine it still stock except for audio stuff and I've had mine for 2 years now. Maybe one of these days we can get a meet together for those of us in the greater area.

I just moved from Kennesaw back to Marietta. My CSVT is in the shop getting some paint issues taken care of. I'm definitely up for a meet when someone puts the word out on one.
ok all,,,how do you think about this saturday the 5th at the gwinnett place mall area ,,,,who all can make it???? if we can get a few of us that would be pretty cool...take a cruise down plesant hill then maybe on 85 and let everyone drool and stare anyone up for it...lets do this...
Can we do this next weekend? I'm busy this weekend.
sounds cool to me,,,next saturday the 19th...that will be cool cause i have my other car club meets on thursday nights and now maybe we can do this a few times a month, unless any of you local guys thought about joining a team like the one i am in,,,mainly focus guys, but damn they have some nice rides and everyone is pretty damn cool...and shoot some of them will toast a stock csvt...
Cool..Should we do it next Saturday (the 12th) or the Saturday after that (19th)?
Posted By: 00SVTGA Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 06/02/04 08:27 AM

I'm down for a cruise , but I'm confused about which
date to show up . How about saturday the 19th at gwinnett place mall . That should give everybody time to get things in order. Now all we need is a time to meet. Anything after
noon is kool with me.

----------------------
2000 silver frost SVT

245-45-16 yoko avs es100s
mufflers removed
roush shift knob
hvac overlays
Posted By: gary_jabo Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 06/02/04 01:02 PM
Alpharetta, Georgia.

I've got a 1995 Contour (white).
I'm in Alpharetta which is
35 miles north of Downtown Atlanta.

Cheers.
Gary
Posted By: vlad Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 06/02/04 04:25 PM
I am free on 19th
i say next saturday the 12th!!what do you all say,,,who all is in?

Posted By: vlad Re: Georgia's CSVTs or CONTOURS POST HERE: - 06/02/04 04:28 PM
I am free on saturdays!
Originally posted by 00SVTGA:

I'm down for a cruise , but I'm confused about which
date to show up . How about saturday the 19th at gwinnett place mall . That should give everybody time to get things in order. Now all we need is a time to meet. Anything after
noon is kool with me.

----------------------
2000 silver frost SVT

245-45-16 yoko avs es100s
mufflers removed
roush shift knob
hvac overlays

Agreed. It seems to me the 19th would give everyone time to make plans.
ok well i wont be free sat the 19th,,,i will be sunday the 20th but thats fathers day and i will be with my kids. what about this sunday the 13th,,,can anyone make it then???
you know what never mind, i will make it where i am free on the 19th, lets do this guys...so now everyone who is coming post...lets get a count
Awesome should we start a new GA meet thread?
reply on the new thread
© CEG Archives