Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: anthonyconstant anyone in tennessee - 07/19/03 08:24 PM
i am in west tn...holla
Posted By: unisys12 Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/19/03 09:36 PM
Dude! What town? There are tons of Tennys round here. Well most of them are over on the eastside, but still. More then we have here in MS.... *cricket* *cricket*

Welcome aboard mate!
Posted By: anthonyconstant Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/19/03 10:34 PM
i go to college at ut martin....martin tennessee near jackson
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/20/03 05:09 AM
That's not too far away. I'm in Chattanooga. Post on here if you ever wanna come kick it in the Nooga and we'll go cruise around. What are you driving?
Posted By: joecaffeine Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/20/03 05:27 PM
yeah, i'll be in west tennessee pretty soon here as well. i'll be at freed hardeman in henderson bout 10 min from jackson.
Posted By: pokat302_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/21/03 01:21 PM
Howdy. I'm in east TN, junior at UT-Knoxville. Welcome to the craziness! Whatcha studying?
Posted By: anthonyconstant Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/24/03 05:41 PM
hit me up
Posted By: csvt264 Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/27/03 03:50 AM
Hey, I am up in Clarksville, TN. I drive a 98 Silver Frost SVT #264. I get down by Chattanooga every once in awhile maybe you'll see it some time. Love this car, gets lots of looks and many comments.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/27/03 04:13 AM
no we are not in Tn, but we are about 2 hours from Memphis. this would be me and unisys12(Phil) we are around the Tupelo, MS area. So not toooooo far and we are always looking to hang out with new ppl since there is no one here in MS......
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/27/03 04:26 AM
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
no we are not in Tn, but we are about 2 hours from Memphis. this would be me and unisys12(Phil) we are around the Tupelo, MS area. So not toooooo far and we are always looking to hang out with new ppl since there is no one here in MS......

i didn't realize that you guys were that close to memphis...i will be showing my car at the mustangs of memphis car show the first weekend in october...you guys should come up...i can give you some more details when it gets closer...i always either show or attend this show...it is always great...holler at me sometime if you guys are interestd in checking it out...

both of my cousins will be showing their mustangs,my brother is in charge of registration.....there's usually alot of cool cars there(mostly muscle cars and trucks though)last year i was the only tour,but there were a couple of foci there...the best thing about the show is there isn't any rice there...just real cars...
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/27/03 05:01 AM
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:

i didn't realize that you guys were that close to memphis...i will be showing my car at the mustangs of memphis car show the first weekend in october...you guys should come up...i can give you some more details when it gets closer...i always either show or attend this show...it is always great...holler at me sometime if you guys are interestd in checking it out...

both of my cousins will be showing their mustangs,my brother is in charge of registration.....there's usually alot of cool cars there(mostly muscle cars and trucks though)last year i was the only tour,but there were a couple of foci there...the best thing about the show is there isn't any rice there...just real cars...

sure thing.... you did hear that we are going to have to move in the next 1 to 2 months or so didn't ya? hopefully we will be able to go to either tn or HSV. its gonna be a big move for us moving out of the state and all but I guess it will be a good thing. but yeah we would love to come to the memphis car show in October, which is phil's b-day by the way. that would be fun fun fun
Posted By: anthonyconstant Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/28/03 02:18 AM
Originally posted by csvt264:
Hey, I am up in Clarksville, TN. I drive a 98 Silver Frost SVT #264. I get down by Chattanooga every once in awhile maybe you'll see it some time. Love this car, gets lots of looks and many comments.

in clarksville, huh...how hold are you? do you know a girl name callan pierson, shes a cheerleader at the highschool...
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/28/03 03:05 AM

Hey mangh, were you in Chattanooga for the SLAP today? There was a silver E1 CSVT at the show. I didn't get to talk to the owner, though.
Posted By: anthonyconstant Re: anyone in tennessee - 07/30/03 12:25 AM
Originally posted by anthonyconstant:

in clarksville, huh...how hold are you? do you know a girl name callan pierson, shes a cheerleader at the highschool...

Posted By: MrRoarke865 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/03/03 11:14 PM
ya know, I go to school right smack dab in the middle of all y'all, so why doesn't everybody come to N-town or the 'boro sometime?
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/04/03 12:01 AM
We did a couple monthes ago. It was frickin freezin, remember? You're right, though, it is about time for another regional meet...
Posted By: TBNPLR Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/08/03 09:32 PM
Hello all,

Long time CEG'er knew to Central TN. Cookesville to be exact.

Just saying hello and all.

later,
Chris.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/08/03 09:59 PM
Originally posted by TBNPLR:
Hello all,

later,
Chris.

WAZ UP!!!!????

Dang... Another Chris! That is all we need!

Just picking dude. Welcome to the great hell hole we call the south.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/08/03 11:08 PM
Originally posted by unisys12:
Hello all,

later,
Chris.

WAZ UP!!!!????

hell i know man...seems like half the people in tenn. are named chris...oh except for eric that is...lol..
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/08/03 11:24 PM
Hello all,

later,
Chris.

WAZ UP!!!!????

hell i know man...seems like half the people in tenn. are named chris...oh except for eric that is...lol..

Dat's me!
Posted By: csc99svt Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/10/03 11:51 PM
hey guess what....

<~~~~~~ chris here!

whats up everyone, havent been around in a while, took a new a job, just thought i would say hey!
Posted By: MrRoarke865 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/20/03 07:23 PM
What's up cracker?? You still at school?

I've almost got my car looking good again after the hail and all, how's yours?

Holler sometime

Later

Jed
Posted By: anthonyconstant Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/23/03 12:15 AM
anthony here
Posted By: SVTMini-Flea_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/25/03 05:57 AM
Whats up guys? I just got to nashville on saturday so I'm still getting settled in. I ended up getting a chrome yellow 1999 Mustang GT so if you see one driving around with georgia tags looking lost...thats me. So wheres the closest drag strip around here?
-ODB
Posted By: csc99svt Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/25/03 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SVTMini-Flea:
Whats up guys? I just got to nashville on saturday so I'm still getting settled in. I ended up getting a chrome yellow 1999 Mustang GT so if you see one driving around with georgia tags looking lost...thats me. So wheres the closest drag strip around here?
-ODB

welcome to nashville....what part of nashville are you living....sorry cant look for just your car....one there are too many mustangs around here to begin with, and two, most people in nashville drive like they are lost anyways! give us a holla, we nash peeps can get together sometime, we need to anyways.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/26/03 05:20 PM
Originally posted by csc99svt:
we nash peeps can get together sometime, we need to anyways.

Fa sho, plan sumpin!
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/27/03 01:20 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Fa sho, plan sumpin!

yes another meet would be cool!!!!!!!!
Posted By: SVTMini-Flea_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/27/03 01:22 AM
Whats up? I'm at Belmont University which is right by Vandy. I'm still gettin to know the area but I can find my way around alright so far. Just lemme know when ya'll are gettin together...I'd love to come by and hang out.
-ODB
Posted By: csc99svt Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/27/03 01:51 AM
Whats up? I'm at Belmont University which is right by Vandy. I'm still gettin to know the area but I can find my way around alright so far. Just lemme know when ya'll are gettin together...I'd love to come by and hang out.
-ODB

BELMONT!?!?!?!?!?

i got me some edumacation from carson-newman college

i will be out in the north carolina country playing golf all weekend, and i will see if i can come up with something and maybe start a post so we can get something in before it starts getting cold....
Posted By: anthonyconstant Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/27/03 03:30 AM
-ODB

really my girl plays basketball up there...Erica Davenport shes a really really good freind of mine tell her anthony constant said to come visit him at utm
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/27/03 04:59 PM

Fa sho, plan sumpin!

One of ya'll Chris's get on it, aight? I got some pimp mods to pimp out... The whole Cashville crew needs to come out!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/28/03 10:22 PM

Fa sho, plan sumpin!

One of ya'll Chris's get on it, aight? I got some pimp mods to pimp out... The whole Cashville crew needs to come out!

We want to go!!! Please!!!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/28/03 11:26 PM

Fa sho, plan sumpin!

We want to go!!! Please!!!

Not for me to decide, Phil. If it were up to me, I'd let cha'll come, but it's in the Cashville Crew's hands.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/29/03 03:40 AM
oooooh nooooo planning another meet...just a suggestion but the music city mustang club show is at the end of september(20th,i think,i'll check on it)maybe?????????

and phil the mustangs of memphis show is the first saturday in october if you guys still wanna come up there,i'll be showing in memphis...maybe nashville too...

anyways the nashville show is just a suggestion...i'm hoping the other chris might have some ideas for a meet as well...
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/29/03 03:41 AM
september 20th? Ya'll better be at nopi nationals.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/31/03 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
september 20th? Ya'll better be at nopi nationals.

That's what I was thinkin, frog. I reckon if I'm doing anything then, it'll be NOPizzle.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: anyone in tennessee - 08/31/03 11:55 AM
oooooh nooooo planning another meet...just a suggestion but the music city mustang club show is at the end of september(20th,i think,i'll check on it)maybe?????????

Well, we are planning on making NOPI this year, so that one might be out. If NOPI doesn't happen for us, we will have to see.

and phil the mustangs of memphis show is the first saturday in october if you guys still wanna come up there,i'll be showing in memphis...maybe nashville too...

Dude! That is my birthday! That would be very cool!

I know that Hector and Heather mentioned something about coming down this way sometime in Oct, maybe we could possible work everthing around that. That would give plenty of time for everyone to work out there busy schedules and make room for a day or two of fun.

Like I had said before though, alot of us making any of this will depend on what goes down with my job. I should find out something in the next week or two. Actually sometime between the first of Sept and somewhere around the 10th. Depending on how things work out and how fast they go down will play a large roll in if we can go anywhere or not.
© CEG Archives