Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives

Where's it gonna be?

• South GA/North FL
  • A Carolina on da beach
  • Birmingham
  • Mexico
  • a nudey bar in ATL
  • The Moon

• I don't know how to use the damn poll thing, so if it doesn't work, use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6.
    Quote:

Because this post has a poll in it, you may delete it but not edit it.

Well isn't that a beeeyotch? Ok, so the poll didn't work. F the poll! Just vote!

And if you live near any of those locations, feel free to volunteer to head it up. Let's get something going in the warm weather for a change!
    Here in Chicago....now it's your turn to drive!
    D. All Of The Above!
    south GA, north florida, ,,, couple months from now, maybe I'd come. (with the 'tour) second i'd vote for is south south south carolina beaaach beaaaatch.
    Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
    south GA, north florida, ,,, couple months from now, maybe I'd come. (with the 'tour) second i'd vote for is south south south carolina beaaach beaaaatch.

Ya know it is funny you mentioned that! While in Franlin, Rod mentioned something about someone having a beach house in that area and that we could have a meet there.
    at the beach somewhere......
    ya know that i talked to my aunt about the beach house. I can get it when its not in use. i was thinking late summer. Problem is I am being transferred to Bangor Maine(work). Dont get discouraged about all this just yet. The meet may still happen I'll keep ya posted. Rob
    Steve-you fail the test, the answer was 5-the moon. You picked 'D', which is 'kick a surly drunk in the nads'. Sorry man, you should have studied!

Hummmm....a meet at da beach wid da beeeyatchez.....not too shabby fa shizzle dizzle. Rob-where abouts is that beach house?

Kremidafrizzog-what about a Gulf meet? Down near Destin or sumfin...
    Isle of palms sc. The house is 7 bdroom 4 bath. Every room is a double. pleny of couchs too. Parking may be the only issue. I can only park about 9 cars. Ill keep you guys posted though. Rob
    Cool, Rob! Thanx
    like i said, i'd rather it be south ga, north florida, though no matter where it is, who knows if i could go. sucks being 17. i can get us a cheap beach house in bama during off season, but we would have to pay a little (not much when u divide it between a lotta people) and it's probably not as big as that guy's SC one. or i could possibly turn a favor and get us that beach house for free,, BUT then i lose out when i do a job for those people. like i said, who knows if i could go anyways. i'll try to make it though wherever it is. and i'm definitely gonna do my bestest to go to nopi nats. this year.
    like i said, i'd rather it be south ga, north florida, though no matter where it is, who knows if i could go. sucks being 17. i can get us a cheap beach house in bama during off season, but we would have to pay a little (not much when u divide it between a lotta people) and it's probably not as big as that guy's SC one. or i could possibly turn a favor and get us that beach house for free,, BUT then i lose out when i do a job for those people. like i said, who knows if i could go anyways. i'll try to make it though wherever it is. and i'm definitely gonna do my bestest to go to nopi nats. this year.

NOPI NATS IN ON FO SHO! I GONNA BE THERE FO tha third year.
    I wanna know who said that they got us reserved parking for this year!!!! It was in the old Forums....may try to dig that up...

July 4th HSV having something here....starting to organize it....then there is also Decatur the 24th. CHRIS! you coming still?

Rich
    Originally posted by sosaudio1:

NOPI NATS IN ON FO SHO! I GONNA BE THERE FO tha third year.
    I wanna know who said that they got us reserved parking for this year!!!! It was in the old Forums....may try to dig that up...

July 4th HSV having something here....starting to organize it....then there is also Decatur the 24th. CHRIS! you coming still?

Rich

Might have to try to make Nopi!
    then there is also Decatur the 24th.

Rich

Is that the 24th of July? Because there's a SLAP show here in Chatty July 23th and I'm all up in that like a sweaty thong in a fat chick!
    Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
    then there is also Decatur the 24th.

Rich

Is that the 24th of July? Because there's a SLAP show here in Chatty July 23th and I'm all up in that like a sweaty thong in a fat chick!

Like a sweaty...ewwwwwww....turning 180 degrees...

No no no May 24th. Ala Jubilee...

L8R
    Rich
    Oh ok, cool then. Wait, can't make it; gotta work. Oh well, there's nothing new with me or my car-it's still red and I'm still a skinny smart ass, so nothing's different. Same old ho-hum Eric. I wish I could come, but that's too close and I won't be able to get out of work by then.
    I'm still a skinny smart ass, so nothing's different.

your a skinny smart ass too
    Originally posted by maybefast:

I've got a really mean pic....I don't want to post it......

why would you want to be mean to me

Because it is fun!
    Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Because it is fun!

Well in that case!!!

<-that's for Steve!! Go get 'im, Steve!!!
    This one has a bad word on it and I'm too lazy to fix it.
    Another cool pic with bad words.

How's that?

Because it is fun!

Well in that case!!!

<-that's for Steve!! Go get 'im, Steve!!!
    This one has a bad word on it and I'm too lazy to fix it.
    Another cool pic with bad words.

How's that?

Where do you find these pics?

Because it is fun!

Well in that case!!!
    (Pics removed to be easy on Hector 'cause he's the only one on dial up)

How's that?

I have my sources. Actually, I think all of those pics came from the same site: http://fileshack.nopulse.org - lots of funny ass images, videos, and funny audio clips, too.

Because it is fun!

Well in that case!!!

How's that?

I have my sources. Actually, I think all of those pics came from the same site: http://fileshack.nopulse.org - lots of funny ass images, videos, and funny audio clips, too.

Oh! So you got those off the web? I thought maybe, aside from the "Stallown3d!1" pic, was family members that you dug out of an old scrap book or something! My bad.

LMAO j/k
    Originally posted by unisys12:

Because it is fun!

Well in that case!!!

How's that?

Oh! So you got those off the web? I thought maybe, aside from the "Stallown3d!1" pic, was family members that you dug out of an old scrap book or something! My bad.

LMAO j/k

Dude....Phil man! C'mon, give me some credit! My family isn't that ugly!

There's also a bunch more funny pics on www.myjokemail.com and www.ebaumsworld.com/family.html

OH BTW-myjokemail.com has a lot of funny pics, but a lot of 'em are nekkid pics and what not, so don't let your kids watch 'em.
    ok enough with the pictures and talking. where's the meet gonna be, i'd REALLY LIKE it to be in south/mid georgia or north florida. also like a lotta cars to be there and for there to be more activities than were at ATL meet. maybe hit a drag strip or even find a road course. i'd really like to attend. i got a raise today, have money saved up, i do side jobs, and car is paid, my only real bills are $45 insurance a month and gas, so i figure i can afford a small trip (though i'd prefer to either not stay overnite or stay w/ some1). convincing my mom to let me go will be another thing, but i mite can do it. any ideas? there is a 1/8th mile drag strip ($15 race, $5 watch) here, though that's about it. If contours acsended on albany, the local ricers and primered truck/car clubs would go crazy.
    4th of july weekend huntsville even I will be there

it's only about a 6 hour drive for ya
    Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

Yeah only 6 hours.

Yeah only 6 hours.

much closer than it is for you and I

noo joe, i want it to be a fun meet. just kidding, 6 hours=number higher than i can count. i can count to 3 sometime 3 and a half. keep that in mind. let's seee somewhere to meet less than 3 hours away. macon georiga (silver dollar) columbus georgia, j-ville, tallahasee, dothan,alabama.

noo joe, i want it to be a fun meet. just kidding, 6 hours=number higher than i can count. i can count to 3 sometime 3 and a half. keep that in mind. let's seee somewhere to meet less than 3 hours away. macon georiga (silver dollar) columbus georgia, j-ville, tallahasee, dothan,alabama.

seems you just don't want to leave your house to have a meet yet me I'm driving 640 miles to this and you don't see my saying can we have it in southern Illinois cause alabama is too far away or can we have it in my backyard.
    from albany to huntsville it's 348 miles so about half as much as it is for me to get there. and really I bet you could make that distance in about 4 to 4 and a half hours

Yeah only 6 hours.

much closer than it is for you and I

Well.....true!
    joe, this is the SE forum and i can care less if you drove from alaska to go to a meet. I work basically full time, 6-7 days a week during the summer. I'm 17 and don't exactly have the privledge to roam the country. If I had a normal job and lived on my own, then it would be no problem for me to travel 7000 miles.
    joe, this is the SE forum and i can care less if you drove from alaska to go to a meet. I work basically full time, 6-7 days a week during the summer. I'm 17 and don't exactly have the privledge to roam the country. If I had a normal job and lived on my own, then it would be no problem for me to travel 7000 miles.

Please stop. This BS has got to stop.....who is going to be the bigger man?
    joe just seemed to think i could go anywhere. i just wanted to explain my situation so that maybe I can attend a meet. sorry if my situation upsets anybody.
    joe just seemed to think i could go anywhere. i just wanted to explain my situation so that maybe I can attend a meet. sorry if my situation upsets anybody.

No it the fact that you 2 have been bickering for the last week! Especially in the Zetec section.

well I work MORE than full time at my job I average 50-70 hour a WEEK yes in one WEEK sometimes I work 6 days a week when they make me which that time of year is coming for me to be forced to work mandatory overtime everyday. However I can kind of understand your parents not being too willing to let you go off somewhere to meet up with a bunch of people that you have never met, that's expected. but huntsville has already been picked for this meet just as you did after we announced that chicago will be the home for the national meet you wanted it to be in atlanta. Which isn't gonna happen atleast this year it isn't. My advice to you would be try asking you mom or dad or what have you to come along with you and maybe they will understand we are all just a bunch of car nuts not a but of psycos well OK don't let them meet kim (sorry kim had to say that ) and they might be will to let you go to some of the meets that are further away.

Kremit, I know how you feel. I waited a long time just to be able to make it to a meet. Just had to wait until one took place a little closer to home ya know.

I have two kids and yeah money is tight, so we just have to take what we can get.

I know where all this is getting off base...

Joe simply mentioned that some of us are going to be hooking up in Huntsville on the 4th and mentioned it. He did not intend for this addition to this thread to be an overtaking of this current threads meeting plans.
    well this isn't the zetec section. I'd really like for this topic to go in the direction of finding a future meet date/place. maybe joe really didn't understand why I can't travel 6 hours but just expressed it in his own special way and i explained in my own special way. but that's over and i think he should understand why I can't travel that far. So can we stop talking about BS and bickering hector? Silver dollar drag strip is a good place and I may be able to set us up with a joint meet with another LARGE car group.
    Was that so hard? Discussing things as calm adults helps doesn't it?

Joe simply mentioned that some of us are going to be hooking up in Huntsville on the 4th and mentioned it. He did not intend for this addition to this thread to be an overtaking of this current threads meeting plans.

nor did i take it as one, but joe did make it seem like I should automatically be able to go to it just because he can. So, as in my previous post, anybody up for a meet at silver dollar (reynolds,georgia) in august? i'm also sorta afraid to take my car 6 hours away, those that were at the atlanta meet remember i didn't bring my car then... and joe, i'm IM'n you.

Hector, you are my hero.

LMAO!!! j/k

Hector, you are my hero.

LMAO!!! j/k

I try!

nor did i take it as one, but joe did make it seem like I should automatically be able to go to it just because he can. So, as in my previous post, anybody up for a meet at silver dollar (reynolds,georgia) in august? i'm also sorta afraid to take my car 6 hours away, those that were at the atlanta meet remember i didn't bring my car then... and joe, i'm IM'n you.

so your having problems with you car it is understandable to not want to go far from home granted that didn't stop phil from coming to the last meet with his tranny problems which we did a quick fix on when he was in huntsville.
    soooooooo, does anybody like the idea of a meet at silver dollar drag strip in reynolds, georgia in august?
    soooooooo, does anybody like the idea of a meet at silver dollar drag strip in reynolds, georgia in august?

National Meet is in August!
    I believe most people will be in chicago in august for the national meet I know I wouldn't have time to come back down south since I'm taking the whole weeks off that we are having the national meet so we can take care of any last minute things that need to be done.
    I believe most people will be in chicago in august for the national meet I know I would have time to come back down south since I'm taking the whole weeks off that we are having the national meet so we can take care of any last minute things that need to be done.

I will be taking a hit to the wallet in August!

same her cause you can get over time when you are on vacation

same her cause you can get over time when you are on vacation

As long as the company I work for does not get taken over... I will be off... with pay!!! Yeppy!!! But I don't get overtime anyway, so...
    How many people from the SE are not going to the national meet? SE people may post in the SE forum now.
    How many people from the SE are not going to the national meet? SE people may post in the SE forum now.

They can't post here...we've got this!

chicago OW3NS the SE section

well being that I have family in the south I belong here too

chicago OWENS the SE section

yeah ya'll OWENS this section for sure.

chicago OW3NS the SE section

well being that I have family in the south I belong here too

I also have family in this section!

In case you did not notice, this ChiTown gang has held the SE forum hostage for several months now. Actually Hector tried the thread thing, and it simply turned into a 14 page party!!

and a girlfriend too

don't want her to get mad cause you forgot to mention her now do we?

In case you did not notice, this ChiTown gang has held the SE forum hostage for several months now. Actually Hector tried the thread thing, and it simply turned into a 14 page party!!

Did somebody say party?
    Did somebody say party?

I sure hope nobody finds out that the national meet is just a front for hector birthday party
    Did somebody say party?

I sure hope nobody finds out that the national meet is just a front for hector birthday party

Shhhhhhh shutup!
    Did somebody say party?

Shhhhhhh shutup!

OOH CRAP DID I POST THAT

to all CEGer's please ingone my previous post hector's birthday isn't really in august it in ummmm november.

hey hector you think they will believe me? ooh crap this isn't yahoo messenger it's still the forums ooh crap I think I'm about to post this
    Did somebody say party?

Shhhhhhh shutup!

OOH CRAP DID I POST THAT

to all CEGer's please ingone my previous post hector's birthday isn't really in august it in ummmm november.

hey hector you think they will believe me? ooh crap this isn't yahoo messenger it's still the forums ooh crap I think I'm about to post this

Damn you...too late!
    i'd rather be arguing with joe then reading this crap.
    Then go ahead, but please take it out of the forums, Thanks you.
    Originally posted by bk4293:

Okay mister ossifer!

it is, and it's funny too. but can stuff about chicago people that can't attend a meet in august in the SE be kept outta this topic?

it is, and it's funny too. but can stuff about chicago people that can't attend a meet in august in the SE be kept outta this topic?

Please stop!
    but this is a topic about the"next" meet doesn't say a sepcific date sooo and since I'm going to a meet in july in huntsville that looks to be the next meet
    no it says next super wicked awesome meet ideas, which by the list eric posted does not include h-ville.
    no it says next super wicked awesome meet ideas, which by the list eric posted does not include h-ville.

That is why it says ideas!

The voice of reason.

I have two words for ya'll...INSTANT MESSAGE.

and a girlfriend too

don't want her to get mad cause you forgot to mention her now do we?

Thanks Joe.
    Heebee jeebies! This thread blew the F up in a day!

Ok gang, let's play nice.

Quote:

Who's gonna be the bigger man?

That's a tough one, I've met 'em both and I assure you they are not much bigger than me! No offense, but it wouldn't be a fun fight to watch...now half nekkid hotties... ...nevermind!

Wait a minute! This is my thread! Stop policing my thread! Wait, since I'm too lazy to do that, I guess I'll give that authoruhtI to Ossifer Hector and Dictekive Steve. Ok ok ok ok ok.....let's keep just one SE-CEG thread on topic, just to see if it'll work!

Sooo a meet? Meat? mmm...meat...no...back on topic...must stay on topic.... meat

OK, LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!!!

Hey gang, since we had such a super time at the last meet, we should plan another really swell get together! Whaddaya say?!? [SE-CEG gang + Chi-town boys]Sure Eric! That'd be swell!![/SE-CEG gang + Chi-town boys] Ok gang, where do you wanna go? [cricket chirping]

There, that wasn't so hard, now was it? Wait, I think I've got some good pics to post....

Jeebus, I completely forgot about that!?!? Dude, sorry about that, I hate geography.

OK, add:
  • Huntsville
  • Birmingham
  • Nawluns
  • Columbus (MS or OH...or any other Columbus')
  • Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Jeebus, I completely forgot about that!?!? Dude, sorry about that, I hate geography.

OK, add:
  • Huntsville
  • Birmingham
  • Nawluns

• As for a Columbus, MS... There are a ton of Honda guys that hang there. From what I hear there is a fairly nice 1/4 mile track there that they always go to every Friday night. Oh Wait!! Scratch Columbus because of the Honda's... Joe would never survive!!!

OK, add:
  • Huntsville
  • Birmingham
  • Nawluns

• As for a Columbus, MS... There are a ton of Honda guys that hang there. From what I hear there is a fairly nice 1/4 mile track there that they always go to every Friday night. Oh Wait!! Scratch Columbus because of the Honda's... Joe would never survive!!!

But Hector would fit right in!!! AAAAHHHAHAHHAHAAA!!! Sorry, I just had to!!
    Oh Wait!! Scratch Columbus because of the Honda's... Joe would never survive!!!

DAMN HONDAS!!!!
    JOE=

OK, add:
  • Huntsville
  • Birmingham
  • Nawluns

But Hector would fit right in!!! AAAAHHHAHAHHAHAAA!!! Sorry, I just had to!!

AND?
    AND!?!? Nothing, just making an observation.
    AND!?!? Nothing, just making an observation.

Just checking!
    © CEG Archives