Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 12:12 AM
I don't have any pics from the meet because I don't have a camera.
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 12:26 AM
ah.... then what was the point in starting such a post? Not to soudn like a a$$ or anything.
Originally posted by StealthWyvern:
ah.... then what was the point in starting such a post? Not to soudn like a a$$ or anything.

well you do.

Sorry I couldn't make it for the meet, I would have loved to have met you guys and gals. A friend saw some of you guys Friday afternoon in Huntsville and rang me to ask if there was a Contour gathering becuase several blew past him and I looked for some guys at the Huntsville Drag Strip but didn't see anyone. Oh well. At least it wasn't raining! I hope everything went great, can't wait to see some pics!
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 01:52 AM
i think he put it here so eveyone who took pics could post them all in the same post.
Posted By: Fordinary Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 02:22 AM
Originally posted by lmaoatmy95gl:
i think he put it here so eveyone who took pics could post them all in the same post.

done -

Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 02:25 AM
hey kip , put them pics in our meets post, not this post which is the meet for the nashville peeps. Just an FYI.

Uh huh... Geuss nobody's home yet. I reckon I'll go back out to my garage and get dirtier.

Big Money-you missed one hell of a meet man! We had ~20 cars total, IIRC, and plenty of good food. It was kinda cold, but anyone that went to the ATL meet thought is was too hot! (ATL was 20F, wind chill was low single digits! ) True to SECEG form, the next meet was already being discussed today, so look for the next meet thread to pop up not too long from now.
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 03:29 AM

yeah I relized that later on but I wasnt anywhere near my house yet alone the computer
i know i can't wait to see everyone's pics,,,i know everyone got some good ones......

and eric and chris you guys missed all the fun.....hector,joe,phillip,and rob turned the parking lot of the park into their own private auto cross track....phillip got some great video of it...he should have his pics and vids up sometime tommorrow...
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 06:19 AM
hope everyone had fun,,,, the ATL meet didn't feel too cold to me though i knew it was and a did shiver, must have been cuz the sun was out. maybe i'll come to another meet sometime.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 01:34 PM
**UPDATE**

The transfer of video did not go as planned, so there will be a delay in that. Never fear! We got it transfered. Just took a lot of cable bending and tech ponding, on Joe's (ZtecRacing) behalf, to make it happen. I hope he can get of few up sometime today. I got some pretty good shots of us driving some twisties back to Huntsville, as well as our little AutoXing. Also a few funny things as well... situation shall remain nameless at this point. **cough**

Has for the pictures... Oh my GOD do we have some pictures! I think Steve (bk) told me he had over 100! Of course he will not post all of them, but you get the idea. I got about 40 decent ones and I have no idea how many Joe got.

It will be a few hours before I can get mine up. I have to take the digicam back to my parents and pick up the kids. I will post mine then.
Originally posted by unisys12:
Also a few funny things as well... situation shall remain nameless at this point. **cough**

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!! Wait, remain in stealth mode...
Posted By: contourchic Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 10:50 PM
Glad to see you made it home great, lemme know when ya get the pics of my car. I was glad to meet you. Just so ironic how it happened, haha. If ya dont mind, could ya send me the pics of my engine bay...i never seem to have time to look for my cam...SMILE!!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 10:52 PM
Here's a few to get you through... I am still uploading a bunch and still waiting on Steve and Joe to get home. Then we can get some real pics!

Small gathering Friday going over things for Saturday.

Everyone in Huntsville getting ready to take off for Franklin.

Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 11:12 PM
Here's some of us driving around Huntsville looking for a place to eat. Notice Joe behind us? Hey Joe, I bet that was about the same view from that Saturn, you think?

Just picking Joe.

Everyone driving up to Franklin Saturday morning.

Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 11:18 PM
LoCoChick`95 (Heather) painted brakes. They really look great!

Tried to get everyone in this shot at the park in Franklin, but couldn't... I don't think... Who knows
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/27/03 11:49 PM
Here ya go Eric, I'll throw ya a bone! Nice ride. Love the rims too.

And ya know that I have whore something of mine... Here is a shot of my headlights. See anything different?

Last shot I promise! Some hills on the way back to Huntsville. I can't wait for you guys to see some of the shots of us driving the twisties in here that night.

Ok! Like I said, that was the last shot I will post for now. I think I will take a break.

Oh wait! One last one that I really like!
Sorry guys, I see red X's all the way down.
Posted By: fst4dr_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 03:21 AM
They were up earlier
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 03:54 AM
RED X's
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 05:03 AM
Sorry guys, I was scared of that. I have them on villagephotos.com and they only allow for like 5 megs of bandwidth a day. Sucks I know. I will get it fixed. I will upload them to my geocities account and just link to them there. That would be much easier since there are so many.

Once the time resets on villagephotos.com, the pics that I posted earlier will come back up. Sorry guys.

[EDIT] I have currently uploaded 20 of the 30 someodd pics I have to www.geocities.com/yyz81/nashville .[/EDIT]
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 09:52 AM
Here's some of us driving around Huntsville looking for a place to eat. Notice Joe behind us? Hey Joe, I bet that was about the same view from that Saturn, you think?

COUGH COUGH hey phil where did you go on moores mill when we where contour hunting.... ooh WAIT A SECOND that V6 couldn't keep up with my "LITTLE" 2.0 and I was only doing 115mph so I kept the speeds low
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 10:10 AM
OK even though Rich said goto bed when I called him to tell him hector and I got home OK I'll post a FEW pics that I took
Phil's video to come later... even though some may not wanna see what was captured on tape

some how I managed to only get ONE picture of steve's car
one would think he NEVER cleans it or dreams about cleaning it.
sorry Steve you knew it was comming...
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 10:19 AM

that can't be hector driving his car like that could it

this was taken of my car, rich's, heather's, hector's and Steve's car outside my sisters house sunday afternoon.
OK that's all from me for now....
maybe I should try and get some sleep
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 10:21 AM
OK just one more of the happy couple as seen from my rear view mirror.

I might have one or two of them from outside of their cars
wonder if I will post them or not
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 12:38 PM
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

some how I managed to only get ONE picture of steve's car
one would think he NEVER cleans it or dreams about cleaning it.
sorry Steve you knew it was comming...

Dammit, i knew someone was going to post that pic. Oh, well. She's clean and waxed now. Hey guys, I had a terrific time. That ride through Franklin was very nice. I wish I would have had a video camera for the bridge shots.

I only took about 400 pictures this weekend, I'll post them when I get back to Chicago this weekend. I'm visiting my mom in TN. right now. And I just wanted to add that the Navy Blue Contour with the RS5's was definately the best! Maybe because it was mine

Hey all you guys, again, Thanks so much. It was great meeting you all. And Joe, I understand you posted that pic out of jealousy so I don't mind!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 12:40 PM

COUGH COUGH hey phil where did you go on moores mill when we where contour hunting.... ooh WAIT A SECOND that V6 couldn't keep up with my "LITTLE" 2.0 and I was only doing 115mph so I kept the speeds low

Ok! I walked into that one! Joe got a jump on me and took off! Yeah, he left me big time, but I did catch up. Doesn't that count for something? Or was it the fact that it was a red light that I caught up with him count against me or anything.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 12:46 PM
Ok! I walked into that one! Joe got a jump on me and took off! Yeah, he left me big time, but I did catch up. Doesn't that count for something? Or was it the fact that it was a red light that I caught up with him count against me or anything.

I guess that could count but I think I already was parked and had the engine off by that point
don't forget somebody told me the wrong gas station so I had to come back through the light
Pics work now. WTH? Oh well, looks great, Phil!

Steve, you still had the nicest deep navy blue car at the meet.

Look Steve: my wheels are dirty, too:

Steve:

Seriously though, your lack of fender gap more than makes up for it. I'm still 4x4.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 04:01 PM
Great pics everyone! It really didn't matter if I took pics or not Steve took more than necessary.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 10:59 PM
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
It really didn't matter if I took pics or not Steve took more than necessary.

BUT why would you want pictures of his car for?
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 11:17 PM
Here is one of mine and Kims favorites while we were in Huntsville Friday afternoon...

And here is one of Robs car (robzride)....
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/28/03 11:18 PM
It really didn't matter if I took pics or not Steve took more than necessary.

BUT why would you want pictures of his car for?

Just because it's so darn pretty!!!!
I washed it and waxed it again today, so you know I'll be posting more pics soon.

Anyone near Gallatin TN. with a smart media card reader want to do me a favor? PM me or call me at 1-773-531-7736
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 01:00 AM
Here is one of mine and Kims favorites while we were in Huntsville Friday afternoon...

That's a great pic!!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 01:04 AM
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:

That's a great pic!!

Yeah, I thought so too. Notice how Steve and Neal are about to break the seats in Steve's car trying to stay out of the shot? Funny how that works.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 01:19 AM
Notice how Steve and Neal are about to break the seats in Steve's car trying to stay out of the shot? Funny how that works.

would you want anyone to know you were inside such a dirty navy blue contour?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 01:24 AM
I'd rather be in that then the tan, whoops silver, whoops hole in the mirror, whoops hood all bent out of shape, whoops dirty post 98 SE rims....well you get the point!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 04:36 AM

That's a great pic!!

I second that.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 09:27 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Steve:

Seriously though, your lack of fender gap more than makes up for it. I'm still 4x4.

Those are some nice wheels though. Found out all the stuff to wire up my Optima got to my house the day after I left! Oh well I'm going home a day early to throw it all in.
Thanks for the great how-to, and of course you know I'm going to post pics of it once it's done.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 01:35 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:
I'd rather be in that then the tan, whoops silver, whoops hole in the mirror, whoops hood all bent out of shape, whoops dirty post 98 SE rims....well you get the point!

ouch!
of course you know I'm going to post pics of it once it's done.

Well duh! That's a no brainer!

Cool stuff though.

Brandon-I_Got_Lost-I've just about finished "PROJECT: $20 System". My damn drill keeps dying, so I can only use it for an hour or so every 8 hours. Oh, BTW-that Alpine sub has a 10.5" cut out, instead of the regular 11.5", so I've got a 19"x13" piece of MDF with a 11.5" hole in it if anyone wants it.
Posted By: The Davis Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 04:47 PM
In that pic above, is that Joe at the end?

And Hector, did you change something on your suspension lately? The stance is nice!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 04:58 PM
Originally posted by D Davis:

And Hector, did you change something on your suspension lately? The stance is nice!!!!

Smaller wheels. Does help with acceleration but not top speed.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 05:01 PM

Okay I feel left out. There's not any pics of my car!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 06:25 PM
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:

I'll get some up just I gotta actually go back to work today so as soon as get a chance to I will have more pics up.
Posted By: The Davis Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 06:33 PM

Not the "Stallowned" one - the one w/ the 3 cars side by side.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/29/03 06:40 PM

Not the "Stallowned" one - the one w/ the 3 cars side by side.

the one you are refering to minght have me in it
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 12:01 AM

Here ya go Amanda. This is the only close shot I have of your car. Sorry

D Davis, here is another picture of Hectors cars stance, but with some people in the way. LOL! Just picking Rich.

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 01:25 AM

I should have some, just no way to post them right now. I'm still in TN. Won't be back to Chicago until Thur. or Fri..

Here ya go Amanda. This is the only close shot I have of your car. Sorry

Thanks Phillip! Man what a nice a**!! I really like that pic!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 12:34 PM

Yeah I thought so too!

The car people! The car!

Yeah I thought so too!

The car people! The car!

Hehehehe!! LOL!
Posted By: FlechaAutoSports Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 02:40 PM
wow thats the best arse I've seen thus far...

eric
Originally posted by FlechaAutoSports:
wow thats the best arse I've seen thus far...

eric

Wow, Eric its funny how you can respond to this thread, but not my PM's!! Oh well!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 04:06 PM

Yeah I thought so too!

The car people! The car!

I hope so. Where's Kim?
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 05:21 PM

Yeah I thought so too!

The car people! The car!

I hope so. Where's Kim?

I think kim just slapped him up side the head
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 09:51 PM

Yeah I thought so too!

The car people! The car!

I hope so. Where's Kim?

SMACK!

I said I was talking about the car guys! Geeze, you guys are gonna get me in trouble you know that?

Kim is actually out of town for a few days. She is staying with her dad while he is having some surgery done today down in Jackson. Turned out to be pretty serious, but he should be ok. Sort of like taking your car in for brakes and then the next thing you know the mechanic tells you that you have to replace both lower control arms and axle assy!

Hey guys... just between us... she is hooked! Bad I tell ya. She called me at 6:30 this morning, "So what are they saying on the boards? Oh yeah, you got the girls up yet? What about the boards?"
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 04/30/03 10:38 PM

Hey guys... just between us... she is hooked! Bad I tell ya. She called me at 6:30 this morning, "So what are they saying on the boards? Oh yeah, you got the girls up yet? What about the boards?"

LOL Told ya she'd be post whoring in no time! Especially since she's got all day to post.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 03:17 AM

LOL Told ya she'd be post whoring in no time! Especially since she's got all day to post.

Yeah like some girls.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 03:34 AM

Yeah like some girls.

Yeah Hector, all it took was two days and a few phone conversations for Heather to corrupt my old lady man. Oh well, we can just be corrupted together I guess. Corrupted by CEG!!
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 03:35 AM
I try.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 03:37 AM

Yeah like some girls.

Yeah Hector, all it took was two days and a few phone conversations for Heather to corrupt my old lady man. Oh well, we can just be corrupted together I guess. Corrupted by CEG!!

That is cool!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 03:42 AM

Yeah like some girls.

That is cool!

Hey Heather, I might put that on the bottom of your shirt and make one for Kim too!
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 03:49 AM
LOL Go for it man. I PROMISE to get that money order out to you tomorrow.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 03:53 AM
alrighty then
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:04 AM
Hey Joe! Post some more pics dude! I know you have some. Everyone is tired of only being able to see mine before first light everyday! Steve wont go home and he is so busy taking more pictures of his car. I mean by the time he get's home, he would have forgotten all about the meet pics.

We are counting on you, Joe!

Oh man that was a bold statement wasn't it?
Posted By: Logan00 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:07 AM
joe got home and his pc decided to go POOP.... he hasnt had much luck lately
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:11 AM
Yeah it was giving him some problems Saturday night when were going to tranfer my video footage to his PC. As a matter of fact, I just got finished making a copy of the video for him.

Like I said, it was a bold statement. j/k

Hope he can get the jets going again.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:12 AM
Hey Joe! Post some more pics dude! I know you have some. Everyone is tired of only being able to see mine before first light everyday! Steve wont go home and he is so busy taking more pictures of his car. I mean by the time he get's home, he would have forgotten all about the meet pics.

that's it no pics for you after that comment
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:14 AM

that's it no pics for you after that comment

LOL!

Oh come on man! Don't be like that.
Posted By: Logan00 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:16 AM
might take him a bit since his only pc is a very slow one right now
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:21 AM
Hey it's cool. He got some really great shots though. A lot better then mine.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 06:16 AM

I was trying to get some of the view we had on the way back to huntsville but SOMEONES wife didn't like the speed I was going at to take them
but I won't drop name
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 10:35 AM
Steve wont go home and he is so busy taking more pictures of his car. I mean by the time he get's home, he would have forgotten all about the meet pics

Dude, I went to walmart yesterday to get the pics tranferred to a CD. It costs like $4.00 per 100. Anyway I called them like three times and they said the photo part was open until 10:00pm. I get there around 9:15 and the lady tells me that they close down that machine at 9:00!
Needless to say by the time I finished giving her a piece of my mind she figured I wasn't from around these parts and was vert apologetic!
Anyway I'm going home later tonight so hopefully I can post some pics tomorrow.
Sorry about the wait guys. I think I've been driving my mom crazy messing with her computer!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/01/03 04:43 PM

I was trying to get some of the view we had on the way back to huntsville but SOMEONES wife didn't like the speed I was going at to take them
but I won't drop name

Yeah you were too slow.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 01:47 AM

but I won't drop name

Yeah you were too slow.

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:05 AM

Yeah I thought so too!

The car people! The car!

Hehehehe!! LOL!

hey hey back up girl.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:08 AM

Yeah I thought so too!

The car people! The car!

I hope so. Where's Kim?

SMACK!

I said I was talking about the car guys! Geeze, you guys are gonna get me in trouble you know that?

Kim is actually out of town for a few days. She is staying with her dad while he is having some surgery done today down in Jackson. Turned out to be pretty serious, but he should be ok. Sort of like taking your car in for brakes and then the next thing you know the mechanic tells you that you have to replace both lower control arms and axle assy!

grrrrrr
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:14 AM

jealous?

me post looooonnnnnggggg time
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:16 AM

Yeah like some girls.

nahh I was already corrupted by Phillip to begin with
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:19 AM

but I won't drop name

Yeah you were too slow.

yeah what they said
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:37 AM
Kim MY god I goto work for a few hours and it seems like you were the only one in here.... you have the last like 15 or so posts
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:40 AM
yeah I know
I have to play catch up on everything, sitting in the hospital for 2 days makes you wanna say a whole lot
LMAO! I hope everything went okay with the surgery though.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:47 AM
yeah he is doing alot better than the last surgery he had, and this one was more severe? the other doctor that did the first one did not,... ummmm... well....maybe he just didn't know what the hell he was doing. But my could have died if they didn't go in when they did.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:49 AM
OK since phil hasn't been talking s**t about me YET today I'll post a few pics
here is how hector steve amd my trip started out:

as you can see we were flying down the interstate

well OK maybe we did later

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:53 AM
hey Joe
have they been giving you hell about me getting too close to your car?
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:57 AM

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:01 AM

hey steve you might wanna fix that loose wire
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:05 AM
Originally posted by tommyknocker:
hey Joe
have they been giving you hell about me getting too close to your car?

yep and here is why you were telling me to speed up:

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:07 AM
well that's all from me for tonight.
Amanda (from huntsville) I have about 6 pictures of your car if you want I can post them for you and everyone else to see here.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:09 AM

well OK maybe we did later

That is too slow. I hit 140.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:37 AM
SORRY 100 is my take a picture of the dash limit while I'm driving

so where is the picture of this 140mph run you did?

OOH that's right you didn't get one cause you don't have a camera
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:48 AM

I got 130 on camera!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:50 AM

I got 130 on camera!

I wonder how much I trust that being steve speedo read really LOW and yours was always reading high compaired to mine I wonder what you were really going and remember speedo is more and more off after 60mph
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 05:59 AM

I got 130 on camera!

I wonder how much I trust that being steve speedo read really LOW and yours was always reading high compaired to mine I wonder what you were really going and remember speedo is more and more off after 60mph

Well mine is only off 5 mph, better check yours.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 06:23 AM
I have with other people wiht their ORIGINAL speedos and every time mine was dead on with theirs
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 07:25 AM
PICS!!!

WE WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh

L8R
Rich
Whoo hoo! Its about time that you got some pics of my car up there!! J/K! Thanks though!

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 03:34 PM
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
PICS!!!

WE WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh

L8R
Rich

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 04:01 PM
Here's the Joe masher....

Wow those were some great pics!! Especially the 3rd one down!! Thanks!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 06:13 PM

You really like that car????
I wonder who's it is???????

You really like that car????
I wonder who's it is???????

I don't know, but its pretty hott!! Hehe! I really like all of them though!
Posted By: The Davis Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/02/03 07:27 PM

I want that road

Awesome pics - keep 'em coming if you can
Steve those are some really great pics! Nice job, dude. I'm glad you got a shot of one of the twistie signs. But somebody needs to photochop it, cross out 35mph and put like 90mph or something
here are the Pictures of Amanda's (from huntsville) that we hunted down sat after the nashville meet...

Posted By: MrRoarke865 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/03/03 05:52 AM
dang, dude, i love all those pics of mine and eric's cars, although mine is obviously the better looking car of the two. I had fun guys. We've got to do that again soon.

Peace

Jed
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/03/03 05:56 AM
Steve those are some really great pics! Nice job, dude. I'm glad you got a shot of one of the twistie signs. But somebody needs to photochop it, cross out 35mph and put like 90mph or something

Too bad I can't see them!

yes you could just I guess it would cut into your post whoring too much
I never had a problem looking at pics on here when I was on a dialup.
I don't see rich on his dialup crying about not being able to see the pics hell he asked for MORE
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/03/03 06:12 AM

Well goodie goodie for you! Joe you are the greatest! Can I be just you?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/03/03 10:39 AM

Me Too, Me Too, I Want To Be You Too!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/03/03 12:01 PM

My Name Is...

My Name Is...

My Name Is... JOE!

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/03/03 02:05 PM

My Name Is...

My Name Is...

My Name Is... JOE!

Um no!
Ya'll are starting to scare me!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/04/03 12:22 AM

Don't be scurred!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/05/03 04:48 AM

Don't be scurred!

OK you yankee, it's Skeered. drop the phonics and get with the Ebonics. I ain't skeered!!!
Originally posted by draonbreth32:
dang, dude, i love all those pics of mine and eric's cars, although mine is obviously the better looking car of the two.

Dude, Jed! WTF!?!?!? Don't talk sh!t like that! You know I don't have a computer to fight back on! It's cool man, don't worry about it! I'm just messing with you!

Steve-bout damn time! Me needs more pics! But seriously, is that all you've got? C'mon Steve, whore away!

Kim-you've got more posts since the meet than me! Well, no computer=no posting, but still! Don't let the haters get to you!

Hey gang, I've got a question. When a chick sleeps around, she's called a whore, but when a guy does it, he's a player, right? So, when Steve, Joe, Hector, et al, are post whores, what would Kim and Heather be? I don't want to call them whores...

Eric's destroyed computer update-it's still all blowed up.

Tim (ATL-SVT) is selling his car. That makes me very very very very sad. Someone please buy his car that lives nearby *cough*Heather*cough*cough*Kim&Phil*cough and take good care of it please.
C'mon really, which would you rather have? My 2000 SE or Jed's old ass beat up SVT? It's a no brainer! Don't answer that honestly, you'll make me cry. Nah, the cars look great, Jed! Thanks to Steve for the pics! I now have a ton of backgrounds to put on my compu....oh yeah.

This is a [censored] beautiful shot! It looks like I'm going to go eat Hector's car.

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/05/03 05:43 PM

This is a [censored] beautiful shot! It looks like I'm going to go eat Hector's car.

I think the angry bees will scare your car away!

Hey gang, I've got a question. When a chick sleeps around, she's called a whore, but when a guy does it, he's a player, right? So, when Steve, Joe, Hector, et al, are post whores, what would Kim and Heather be? I don't want to call them whores...

Hmmm. That is a good question. I think the term post whore is fine. Anything else is fightin' words.

Tim (ATL-SVT) is selling his car. That makes me very very very very sad. Someone please buy his car that lives nearby *cough*Heather*cough*cough*Kim&Phil*cough and take good care of it please.

Eric I SOOOOOO wish I could buy it. If I had the money I would. I know that Tim takes care of his car, too. Dammit, I need to win the lotto!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/05/03 10:03 PM

Ok! So if it is ok to call the CEG Ladies "post whores'", wouldn't that make Steve, Joe & Hector post players? No... wait... I've got it... Offical CEG Players!!

No freaking way!! All the work he just put into it? What the hell happened? Man I would if I could, but I can't so I want.
Ok! So if it is ok to call the CEG Ladies "post whores'", wouldn't that make Steve, Joe & Hector post players? No... wait... I've got it... Offical CEG Players!!

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/06/03 04:53 AM

Damn straight!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/06/03 04:56 AM

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/06/03 05:05 AM
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

Kim! I swear, girl, you crack me up!!!!!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/06/03 05:14 AM

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

I know it.......vrrrooooooommm vrrrrooooooommmm
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/06/03 05:19 AM

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

I know it?
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/06/03 05:20 AM

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

I know it?

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/06/03 05:30 AM

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

I know it?

Hooked on Phonics? J/K Kim!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/07/03 03:39 AM

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

I know it?

no no no not phonics: Ebonics
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/07/03 04:18 AM

Damn straight!

vrooooom vroooooom

I know it?

no no no not phonics: Ebonics

It be cool.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/08/03 04:04 AM

wiggle it, just a little bit. you got to wiggle it, just a little bit.....

PHIL your wife wants me to shake it for her
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/08/03 04:50 AM

Going old school. My mom has that cassette single!
Posted By: ATL-SVT_dup1 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/08/03 01:24 PM
here's a meat pic!

Doh! nevermind.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/08/03 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:
here's a meat pic!

Doh! nevermind.

LMAO!!!

ROTFLMAO!! KIM!!! You are killing me!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 12:05 AM

LMAO!! She is so certifiable...
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 02:14 AM

Phillip got

I'll give you a quarter......

come on I gotta be worth more than a quarter
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 04:32 AM

come on I gotta be worth more than a quarter

and I thought I was being generous. you know start the bidding high

that it I no longer like you anymore
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 04:45 AM

that it I no longer like you anymore

ROTFLMAO
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 04:45 AM

Phillip got

I'll give you a quarter so Joe DOESN'T do it!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 04:48 AM

Phillip got

OK
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 04:54 AM

Phillip got

OK

Phew that was a close one. Joe wiggling would have scarred me for life!
no love for me
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 04:15 PM
no love for me

It is okay, we just don't want you wiggling!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/09/03 10:31 PM
no love for me

It is okay, we just don't want you wiggling!

awww!!
Poor Joe, ok we will start the bidding at a quarter again in a new post.......
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Dial Up will die - 05/12/03 03:59 AM
kims asked for more pics from the meet... so here are a few more

OK that's all for tonight
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up will die - 05/12/03 04:15 AM
I tHink somE one is being a Cry baby abouT their dial up cOnnection...I wondeR who it could be? I won't say any names....
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Dial Up will die - 05/12/03 04:18 AM
I tHink somE one is being a Cry baby abouT their dial up cOnnection...I wondeR who it could be? I won't say any names....

ROTFLMAO
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up will die - 05/12/03 04:41 AM

Hmmmm funny I can see the pics.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up will die - 05/12/03 04:48 AM

Hmmmm funny I can see the pics.

ROTFLMAO

ODD you can see them now but could't before
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 04:56 AM

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 05:02 AM

hmmmmmm....might as well be a post whore
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 05:15 AM

My computer and dial up is funny like that....let's not even talk about being a post whore! Don't want to mention any names *cough* Kim *cough*
Kim's current post average is 4.238 post per day and that's not taking out the time she was in huntsville not able to post 4.944 per day if you subtract that time out of it

where as you take say me my average post per day would be 1.692 or take the time when I went to huntsville 1.696 post per day
looks like SOMEONE IS indead a post whore
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 05:24 AM
Kim's current post average is 4.238 post per day and that's not taking out the time she was in huntsville not able to post 4.944 per day if you subtract that time out of it

where as you take say me my average post per day would be 1.692 or take the time when I went to huntsville 1.696 post per day

Bad considering she is still new!

OK to be fair I went into the archives and added my post counts together and got 3.372 not counting my time off in huntsville and 3.382

maybe I should do hectors now

EDIT: some SHOCKING discoveries have come with my look into hector's post per day hope you all are ready for this his post per day come to........

13.177 post per day now that is WHORE status if I ever saw it

13.259 if to take into account the huntsville trip. if I added time off for SZ2003 it would be even higher but I won't do that since I didn't with mine

sure makes kim look like a
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 05:43 AM

OK to be fair I went into the archives and added my post counts together and got 3.372 not counting my time off in huntsville and 3.382

maybe I should do hectors now

EDIT: some SHOCKING discoveries have come with my look into hector's post per day hope you all are ready for this his post per day come to........

13.177 post per day now that is WHORE status if I ever saw it

13.259 if to take into account the huntsville trip. if I added time off for SZ2003 it would be even higher but I won't do that since I didn't with mine

sure makes kim look like a

Um Joe? What the hell are you doing? I mean you could be working on the video ya know!!
I'm burning CDs to clear up harddrive space my 2 80gig raided drives are a little full gotta have space to do the video don't ya know
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 05:50 AM

My computer and dial up is funny like that....let's not even talk about being a post whore! Don't want to mention any names *cough* Kim *cough*

bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 05:56 AM
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

I was messing with hector about his bees never mind, maybe its the blonde coming out.....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 06:01 AM
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

I was messing with hector about his bees never mind, maybe its the blonde coming out.....

LOL
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

The Blonde is coming out? Poor Phil...

Hey kids! Still no computer, so it's another week or so before f'in Best High fixes mine. Man, I've missed you guys. It's so friggin boring around here without any CEGer's to play with. I'm lonely. I got an email the other day about Russian mail-order brides, they have to love me!

So.......when's the next meet? Chicago? That might be doable, but it looks less and less likely for me every day. I have to work like a slave for my damn insurance money. It's a bit steep, $5000 per year !!!! Oh well, I've always got a spare kidney I can sell on ebay.

My car is still sexy as ever, only now it actually has brakes! That's right gang, I've got brakes now! All those pics of my car at the meet, there's a lot brake dust on the wheels, well, that's from driving from Columbia to Franklin. I cleaned them in Columbia, so the pads just kinda fall off. I had to get new rotors and all. Thank God for Midas's brakes for life thingy! I told the guy at the shop [Dr. Evil]I don't drive like I'm in an autocross all the time![/Dr. Evil] Then the mechanic laughed at me. At me or with me...... Oh yeah, and my drums had more dust in them than a (Insert sterotypical Latin American drug smuggler slur here)!!

Well, that might have to be all my posting for a little while; I've got to go pay for my driving or on the fence! school. Please, defensive driving? C'mon, I can drive defense or offense or on the fence! Ok, no more stream-of-conscienceness posts for me!
and to continue I'll post more pictures when I get home from work
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/12/03 10:23 PM
and to continue I'll post more pictures when I get home from work

And some video too?
And some video too?

what video?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/13/03 05:10 AM
Where's my video?
Where's my video?

again what video
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/13/03 05:47 AM
Where's my video?

again what video

u know the video.....haahaa

Ok so I am back...dang you guys have been busy! Well a little info. Got the CEG window decals on....WASHED THE CAR (STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVE my car is pretty now too!) HHHAAAAHHAAA...two weeks late but oh well....cleaned some yellow off the headlight lenses...thank God for toothpaste....Gotta take pics so you can see.

The little town that could: Some one say something about meeting up again? Hmmmmmmm? OK the details LAST MINUTE! Methinks that ContourChic will be appearing in a car show in Decatur called Summerfest '03 SATURDAY MAY 17. Rain date is Sunday. 10am to 4pm at Gateway Shopping Center HWY 31 South FREE admission to spectators (that would be me. Not showing till I get some things fixed). Will make a post on this.... But the question remains. Email me...call me 256-509-4085. So my TN crew, lemmie know if you wanna meet then we will caravan there.

Also in Decatur the following weekend is Alabama Jubilee. Another place for us all to hook up and hang out. Picnic anyone? Lots of food. Getting up at the crack of dawn and some KILLER shots of hot-air balloons, muscle cars and stuff.

And again I will post...

Also, pics to come of the meet....gotta see where the film and such is at and then we go to CD with it...I have some car pics and ballon pics of last years jubilee if you are interested...

L8R
Rich
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/13/03 05:51 AM
Where's my video?

again what video

u know the video.....haahaa

Ok so I am back...dang you guys have been busy! Well a little info. Got the CEG window decals on....WASHED THE CAR (STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVE my car is pretty now too!) HHHAAAAHHAAA...two weeks late but oh well....cleaned some yellow off the headlight lenses...thank God for toothpaste....Gotta take pics so you can see.

The little town that could: Some one say something about meeting up again? Hmmmmmmm? OK the details LAST MINUTE! Methinks that ContourChic will be appearing in a car show in Decatur called Summerfest '03 SATURDAY MAY 17. Rain date is Sunday. 10am to 4pm at Gateway Shopping Center HWY 31 South FREE admission to spectators (that would be me. Not showing till I get some things fixed). Will make a post on this.... But the question remains. Email me...call me 256-509-4085. So my TN crew, lemmie know if you wanna meet then we will caravan there.

Also in Decatur the following weekend is Alabama Jubilee. Another place for us all to hook up and hang out. Picnic anyone? Lots of food. Getting up at the crack of dawn and some KILLER shots of hot-air balloons, muscle cars and stuff.

And again I will post...

Also, pics to come of the meet....gotta see where the film and such is at and then we go to CD with it...I have some car pics and ballon pics of last years jubilee if you are interested...

L8R
Rich

I wanna live in the Nashville area!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/13/03 06:02 AM
OK more pictures
Sorry all you dialup users.

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/13/03 06:06 AM
and some more....

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/13/03 06:07 AM
I must say for a two year old camera she sure takes good pictures

so do I
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/13/03 06:26 AM
you need to be here...it really is underrated....there is a lot more going on that I have not even scratched the surface of. Some blues thingy is going on here...OH and I have not EVEN mentioned Big Spring Jam....TN you guys should know about that! It is kinda like City Stages. Three days of concerts. Bands get on stage play and another band comes on after...

Think that is coming soon tooo. Think it is June...will keep you posted.

Rich
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/13/03 06:34 AM
I must say for a two year old camera she sure takes good pictures

No doubt! That red clay that I slung up after that auto-x slide thru the turn at Winchester and Moores Mill really turned out good! LOL I am soooooo lazy....well at least now I can get pics of it...BEFORE IT RAINS AAAAGGGAAAIIINN and show em off....

L8R
Rich
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/13/03 07:35 AM
OK more pictures

Money Shot Baby!!!!!

...And yes I'm stealing that picture too!!!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/13/03 07:46 AM
OK more pictures

Money Shot Baby!!!!!

...And yes I'm stealing that picture too!!!!

BTW steve you Missed a spot
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/13/03 07:49 AM
Dude, you should see the car today....Washed, dried, I coat of Show Car Glaze (Meguires #7) and two coats of Meguires Gold Class!!!! Damn she looks good!!!!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/13/03 02:17 PM

so do I

well come on you guys!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/13/03 05:11 PM

so do I

well come on you guys!!

Would if I could.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/13/03 10:39 PM
And some video too?

what video?

What the (blank) are you talking about man? LOL!!

Hector... I will be sending your video out along with Heathers shirt and video. She asked me to send it to her since she had some stuff to send you anyway. Go figure! I did not have to be married long to understand that whatever a woman says, you just do it.

By the way Heather, your shirt is ready. Gave it a finally wash today and should be dry tonight. I will send it out ASAP. Hector, yours is next. Did you want the same font as Heather got?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/14/03 05:02 AM
And some video too?

what video?

What the (blank) are you talking about man? LOL!!

Hector... I will be sending your video out along with Heathers shirt and video. She asked me to send it to her since she had some stuff to send you anyway. Go figure! I did not have to be married long to understand that whatever a woman says, you just do it.

By the way Heather, your shirt is ready. Gave it a finally wash today and should be dry tonight. I will send it out ASAP. Hector, yours is next. Did you want the same font as Heather got?

Yes I do!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Dial Up don't Beware BUT BE SCARED!!!!! - 05/14/03 07:45 AM
Click Here and good luck, you'll need it!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up don't Beware BUT BE SCARED!!!!! - 05/14/03 04:51 PM
Click Here and good luck, you'll need it!

so do I

well come on you guys!!

One day Kim. I hear land is really cheap though, in Mississippi, but I think Nashville or the surrounding area is where I would like to end up. Lots of production work in that town--and nice twistie roads.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/14/03 10:22 PM

so do I

well come on you guys!!

One day Kim. I hear land is really cheap though, in Mississippi, but I think Nashville or the surrounding area is where I would like to end up. Lots of production work in that town--and nice twistie roads.

not in MS, close to it but not in it. Heck I am trying to get out of here. would be fun to all live around each other though......party party fun fun
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/15/03 04:39 AM

so do I

well come on you guys!!

Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/15/03 06:34 AM

so do I

well come on you guys!!

Cool then. Move to HSV and take the twisty back roads into work in Nashville...

Haaa I got all the answers. LOL

L8R
Rich
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/15/03 12:21 PM

so do I

well come on you guys!!

L8R
Rich

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dial Up Beware-Meet pics thread... - 05/15/03 05:24 PM

so do I

well come on you guys!!

L8R
Rich

Um NO! Huntsville is too small for me!
The only problem would be a two hour plus drive to work everyday. At least we'll be close enough to hang out with ya'll in Huntsville.
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 04:04 AM
We Gots Pics

It's the Lovely Couple

Welcome to Franklin!

Robz Ride!

Heather, Laura, Kim Yup they are all corrupted by CEG

Anyone wanna test drive a WRX?

Just a couple cars

A couple more cars

Be careful Neal's adjusting his NOS...It is in the trunk....ummmm Nooooo....but he does have a Bulldog Tranny

That is all the pics I have for now...methinks I have more somewhere else...

Gotta take a pic of my car with the new contour.org vinyl!

L8R
Rich
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 04:21 AM
Wow Rich, I like that pic of Kim, Laura and I. You got some nice shots, man.

Too bad Amanda had already left! Oh well, we'll have to take an updated one at Nationals!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 04:21 AM

man I get off my lazy butt and get the video up... I'm sure "someone" can't wait to see the WRX test drive portion of the video
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 04:24 AM
great pics Rich!!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 04:55 AM
We Gots PicsHeather, Laura, Kim Yup they are all corrupted by CEG

L8R
Rich

Sorry guys, I'm not drooling over your ladies, but that blue Contour behind them is so SECKSEY!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and we need pics of those stickers man!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 05:08 AM
We Gots PicsHeather, Laura, Kim Yup they are all corrupted by CEG

L8R
Rich

Sorry guys, I'm not drooling over your ladies, but that blue Contour behind them is so SECKSEY!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and we need pics of those stickers man!!!

I am drooling over my woman! And the even more secksy red tour behind Kim!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 05:19 AM

man I get off my lazy butt and get the video up... I'm sure "someone" can't wait to see the WRX test drive portion of the video

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 05:21 AM

Now that is funny!
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 05:25 AM
thanks Laura took most of em and x-ferred them to CD....I will tell her you liked em...

Rich
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/16/03 05:48 AM

Yeah that is a nice looking red Contour. It's fun to drive too!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 04:37 AM

yeah! Like that time you almost took off my font end? Yeah I bet that was real fun!!

It was funny though!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 04:51 AM
my god I can't belive I almost forgot that I though for sure I was gonna die the way that maniac took off.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 05:06 AM

yeah! Like that time you almost took off my font end? Yeah I bet that was real fun!!

It was funny though!!

Not funny for me...the owner.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 05:53 AM
my god I can't belive I almost forgot that I though for sure I was gonna die the way that maniac took off.

You talking about when we took off or when they took off, Joe? I know you got to see how good that Meguiars works on the seats.

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:13 AM

You talking about when we took off or when they took off, Joe? I know you got to see how good that Meguiars works on the seats.

I was refering to how heather almost killed 4 contique onwers that were in your car as she cut you off.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:28 AM

I was refering to how heather almost killed 4 contique onwers that were in your car as she cut you off.

Oh please....not everyone can drive like a Grandma (like you).
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:40 AM
Joe: I'll catch up to you guys one day!!!!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:42 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:42 AM

Too funny! Joe:
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:46 AM

and that's all I gotta say about that.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:53 AM

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:56 AM

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:58 AM
OK one more thing I will say man it looks like I haven't cut my hair in a while yet I though I shaved my head yesterday
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 06:59 AM
Alzheimers maybe?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:05 AM
Alzheimers maybe?

LOL
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:13 AM
Alzheimers maybe?

LOL

WHO are you have we met before???
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:15 AM
Yeah, My friend Hector and I passed you doing around 110 on the highway!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:16 AM
Yeah, My friend Hector and I passed you doing around 110 on the highway!

LOL yep that was us!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:21 AM

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:22 AM
though you guys drove contours
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:24 AM
Sorry man, couldn't find a Contour Gif fast enough, but at least I got the colors right!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 07:24 AM
though you guys drove contours

I know...where's the mullets?
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 03:40 PM

don't forget the Joe masher ran him over too....
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 05:00 PM

don't forget the Joe masher ran him over too....

Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 05:45 PM

It was funny though!!

Oh please, ya'll can all kiss my a$$. And nothing ya'll did all weekend wasn't insane driving.

Nice grandma graphic.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/17/03 05:47 PM

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! ROTFLMFAO! Nicely done, Steve!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/18/03 05:03 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!

This is still funny.... even tonight!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/18/03 07:21 AM

It was funny though!!

Oh please, ya'll can all kiss my a$$. And nothing ya'll did all weekend wasn't insane driving.

Nice grandma graphic.

Me drive insane....NEVER!!!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/18/03 12:30 PM

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Now that I think about it... it all seems to fit together. Kim almost too off Hectors frontend on the way to Franklin (well it was eiher that or see if you could try to defy the laws of physics and see how that Passport did with flying because someone just so happen to rip off onto an exit ramp with no warning what so ever) so heather decided to get a little revenge on me (right place, right time, wrong car!!! ).

So I guess all in all, it all makes sense now. I still think the funniest thing about the whole ordeal was when I took off, TIV was crushed against against Joe when I made the right hander out the parking lot. Then when making the lefty back, onto the road, Joe and TIV go slamming against the passenger side door. And when we get out, once making it back to the park, Joe just says, "Yeah that Meguiars is some good stuff!" Had to be there I guess!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/19/03 04:26 AM

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Now that I think about it... it all seems to fit together. Kim almost too off Hectors frontend on the way to Franklin (well it was eiher that or see if you could try to defy the laws of physics and see how that Passport did with flying because someone just so happen to rip off onto an exit ramp with no warning what so ever) so heather decided to get a little revenge on me (right place, right time, wrong car!!! ).

So I guess all in all, it all makes sense now. I still think the funniest thing about the whole ordeal was when I took off, TIV was crushed against against Joe when I made the right hander out the parking lot. Then when making the lefty back, onto the road, Joe and TIV go slamming against the passenger side door. And when we get out, once making it back to the park, Joe just says, "Yeah that Meguiars is some good stuff!" Had to be there I guess!

Hector is still alive!!!! and his bumper is Okay, but my favorite part was the twisties wooooooo hoooooooo
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/19/03 06:02 AM

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Mine too!! Wish I would have had my racing seat in then!

Hector is still alive!!!! and his bumper is Okay, but my favorite part was the twisties wooooooo hoooooooo

Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/19/03 04:37 PM

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Hector-did you mean to write something there?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/19/03 05:36 PM

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Hector-did you mean to write something there?

I don't know what happened!
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/20/03 08:24 PM

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

HAHAAHAAHAA.....I remember that one!

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Die Dial-Up Die - 05/21/03 04:36 AM

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

HAHAAHAAHAA.....I remember that one!

*mafia voice* You don't remember anything *mafia voice*
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/23/03 05:09 PM

And My Favorite "Rolling" Shot Of All Time Is....
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/23/03 09:00 PM
Great pics once again Steve! I noticed the one of Hector's car under the trees yesterday. Looks good man. You have a good eye for photography. BTW..nice shot of Rich! LOL Peace yo!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/23/03 09:55 PM
No, it's just that I take A LOT of pictures and only keep the good ones!

I got some decent rolling pics of just about everyone that was in Huntsville though. Some really nice ones of Neils SVT too.

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/24/03 07:22 AM

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/24/03 09:37 AM

{Crazy Southerner Accent On}
I Got Your Woman, I Got Your Woman, Wanna See My Tooth?
{Crazy Southerner Accent...Ah Hell Leave It On}
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/24/03 12:39 PM

I got some decent rolling pics of just about everyone that was in Huntsville though. Some really nice ones of Neils SVT too.

Too bad he is thinking of selling it again.
Posted By: robzride_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 01:31 AM
hey joe what about them videos. i sure would love to see them again.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 03:19 AM
Originally posted by robzride:

I guess he's waiting for the ten year anniversery so we all have something to reminise about in the future
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 05:25 AM
Originally posted by robzride:

I guess he's waiting for the ten year anniversery so we all have something to reminise about in the future

I was nagging him about it the other night and he just will not get off his tail and do it. He actually said that he was too lazy!! Would someone go to Joe's house, that lives close by, and smack him in the head a few times??!!

Come on Joe! All you have to do is go downstairs, grab the VCR, hook it up to your puter, transfer the video, do some mild editing, and there you go... Everybodys happy happy!! Hell I am at my parents and even though they are on dial up I am still willing to download large chunks and edit it here!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 07:38 AM
Would someone go to Joe's house, that lives close by, and smack him in the head a few times??!!

Come on Joe! All you have to do is go downstairs, grab the VCR, hook it up to your puter, transfer the video, do some mild editing, and there you go... Everybodys happy happy!! Hell I am at my parents and even though they are on dial up I am still willing to download large chunks and edit it here!!

feel free to stop by and unhook it for me

and then rehook everything back up
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 07:41 AM
WOW I sure need to dust around the entertainment center...
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 03:02 PM
You mean to tell me that you was that close and didn't do it yourself? Man a VCR can only have, at the most, 5 connections right? 5 connections!!

And you have adjustable cam pulleys you want to put on your car too!? Can't remember 5 connections that are labeled, but willing to install cam pulleys on his car. Maybe that is why they are not on there yet?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 03:12 PM
You mean to tell me that you was that close and didn't do it yourself? Man a VCR can only have, at the most, 5 connections right? 5 connections!!

And you have adjustable cam pulleys you want to put on your car too!? Can't remember 5 connections that are labeled, but willing to install cam pulleys on his car. Maybe that is why they are not on there yet?

Come on Joe, I'll unhook the VCR man, I want to see this video too!!!!
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 08:35 PM
I'll have it edited by the end of next week. Just let me know who can host it or how to get the thing up on the website.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/25/03 09:09 PM
I'll have it edited by the end of next week. Just let me know who can host it or how to get the thing up on the website.

Way to go Heather!!!

Now can somebody get this lady some storage area set aside, please?

Way to go Heather!!!

Now can somebody get this lady some storage area set aside, please?

I can watch it. Just let me know a time and a place and I'll watch it! Let's make this happen! (sorry, I'm still in 'get a meet going' mode )
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 04:43 AM
Steve those are some killer pics! Two words, Krispy Kreme. How is the Superchip holding? You like it?

Dude we have got to get the video made.

Three more words....you missed out! LOL We had like a mini world of wheels in Point Mallard Park. I got some shots. Got one of an elusive Rousch Mustang...with all the sigs...

Lots of fun...pics thread to come!

Rich
yeah come on man...we want to see the friggin' video...at least heather is trying to get something done with the video....

and can't wait to see your pics. too rich...
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 05:15 AM
Kim was talking to Joe tonight on IM and he said that he was working on it... Working on it as in a 2 gig compressed AVI file sitting on one of his harddrives!!! Now all that is left is editing it down into smaller chunks and taking out all my crazy camera antics!!

This was the first time that I had every really done anything like this, so yeah some of it is not great. I really did not get a whole lot, for two days anyway, but it felt really weird to me. Made me feel all nerdy and crap. There was a ton of stuff that I wish I could have gotten or done different, but that is all behind us now. I will have it for the 4th and of course the nationals. On the 4th, I am going to try something out with Velcroing the camrea to my dash or something!! That way I will not have to hold it all the time and when we stop I can just grab it go.
Phil-are you wanting the camera to stay staionary while you drive? That wouldn't be hard to do at all! I reckon I can ghetto up some kinda bracket that'll mount from the rear shelf and the front head rests... Yes, quite nicely...
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 05:48 AM
Put it in the honda, then we can make a disappearing Joe video!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 06:06 AM
Phil-are you wanting the camera to stay staionary while you drive? That wouldn't be hard to do at all! I reckon I can ghetto up some kinda bracket that'll mount from the rear shelf and the front head rests... Yes, quite nicely...

Actually I have been thinking about something just like that!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 06:33 AM
Kim was talking to Joe tonight on IM and he said that he was working on it... Working on it as in a 2 gig compressed AVI file sitting on one of his harddrives!!! Now all that is left is editing it down into smaller chunks and taking out all my crazy camera antics!!

ummm you mean UN compressed AVI I sure as hell hope I get the whole thing unedited under 2 gigs without losing image and sound quality.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 06:35 AM

ummm you mean UN compressed AVI I sure as hell hope I get the whole thing unedited under 2 gigs without losing image and sound quality.

I sure as hell hope you just get the damn thing done!!!!
I WANT VIDEO!!!!! Come on Joe, I WANT VIDEO!!!!!
It's been so long, I don't even know what you guys are talking about.
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 04:11 PM
and taking out all my crazy camera antics!!

On the 4th, I am going to try something out with Velcroing the camrea to my dash or something!! That way I will not have to hold it all the time and when we stop I can just grab it go.

LOL...or just make sure you aren't sitting in the back of some guy's red mystique as he slams the gears..."oops sorry Phil!"

Truly Joe is laughing about that and that has slowed him down. I think that had to be the best part of the video!

L8R
Rich

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/26/03 09:42 PM
Truly Joe is laughing about that and that has slowed him down. I think that had to be the best part of the video!

L8R
Rich

I doing a video of where all we see if phil's dash

ooh and for the 4th I'll actually sue my camrea and I'll have the tri pod monuted in the middle of the back seat would of this time but SOMEONE *COUGH* hector *COUGH* reminded me when we were somewhere in southren Illinois about doing that last time and I figured it wouldn't be worth it to go back for it.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/27/03 12:53 AM

L8R
Rich

don't forget the cracked winsheild....
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/27/03 02:49 AM

L8R
Rich

don't forget the cracked winsheild....

OK back to the editing....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/28/03 05:16 AM

Where's my vid?
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/28/03 08:21 PM
You'll get it in 6 days.
You'll get it in 6 days.

TMI, Heather. Wait, are you talking about the video? When do I get mine?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/29/03 04:38 AM
You'll get it in 6 days.

Wooohooo!!!!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/30/03 03:26 AM
You'll get it in 6 days.

get yo mind outta the gutter man......get you a woman!!!!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/30/03 05:56 AM
You'll get it in 6 days.

And while you're at it get me one too darnit!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/30/03 06:06 AM
You'll get it in 6 days.

And while you're at it get me one too darnit!!!!

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/30/03 06:27 AM
Well, Then everyone will have one but me!
The last one i had didn't like me smoking, I jumped outta bed, lit a cig and she exploded.....Literally!
Damn Ebay!
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/30/03 10:37 PM
The last one i had didn't like me smoking, I jumped outta bed, lit a cig and she exploded.....Literally!
Damn Ebay!

LOL Stupid blow up dolls. They don't make 'em like they used too.

BTW, I don't think Joe has anyone, so you're not the only one--for now.
Nah, I don't need no broads takin my money and 'ish! I've had some ladies in my day, I'm good.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/31/03 02:48 AM
Nah, I don't need no broads takin my money and 'ish! I've had some ladies in my day, I'm good.

Why don't you try to find one that doesn't charge by the hour?

And how does Heather know about blow-up dolls????

You guys down south are strting to worry me now!!!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/31/03 03:37 AM
BTW, I don't think Joe has anyone, so you're not the only one--for now.

nope I got nobody

Steve, I now hate you more than I hate Joe. Since I can't remember why I hate Joe in the first place, I guess it really doesn't mean that much...but I still hate you now, Steve. Just remember, I can mod a Deep Navy Blue SE I4 ATX better than anyone.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/31/03 04:47 AM

LOL
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/31/03 05:07 AM
Steve, I now hate you more than I hate Joe. Since I can't remember why I hate Joe in the first place, I guess it really doesn't mean that much...but I still hate you now, Steve. Just remember, I can mod a Deep Navy Blue SE I4 ATX better than anyone.

Yeah, I've seen the last pic you took of it!
Oh and P.S. by the way it's impossible to hate anyone more than Joe so shut up!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 05/31/03 05:12 AM

Joe, you're still #2.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/02/03 03:29 AM
Damn Ebay!

LOL Stupid blow up dolls. They don't make 'em like they used too.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/03/03 03:39 AM

LOL

hey Heather what does your blowup doll look like? Mine has red hair.......LMAO
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/03/03 05:35 AM

LOL

I love redheads!!!!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/04/03 01:26 AM

LOL

LOL

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/05/03 01:07 AM

LOL

I love redheads!!!!

ummmm......I was talking about Phillip......
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/05/03 04:10 AM
So is Hector!!!

Sorry man....it was just a bit too easy
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/05/03 04:25 AM
So is Hector!!!

Sorry man....it was just a bit too easy

OMG!!!!!!!!
sorry Hector you can not have my man go find your own...... lmao
Man, I bet Phil's head is swelling having two people fight over his affection!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/06/03 04:19 AM
Man, I bet Phil's head is swelling having two people fight over his affection!

well he is in hiding now but right after he went in hiding I managed to get this shot of the redheaded blowup doll of mine......

LMAO, Hector ha ha ha you might want to reconsider that statement you made about liking redheads.....
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/06/03 05:37 AM
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/06/03 03:37 PM
I asked Hector if he's seen this post and he said not yet. He hasnt been on the boards for a couple of days....It's a love thang, and he's got an out of town visitor!
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/06/03 04:13 PM
Haahaaaa...you guys are sick..

Jubilee pics are ready and a thread is being posted....this all on top of the fact that I still don't have a job, Laura got a teaching job...YAAAAAAYY If you still have the numbers, call and congradulate her...and I am going to go see about revamping the intake.....finally...Phil, the new and THIRD alternator is on the car, figured it out, it has been changed with every season change so far...and this will hopefully be the last.

Otherwise, ecards, emails and such for Laura can go to lbest25@earthlink.net

L8R
Rich
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/07/03 12:00 AM

darn, now I got to go dig him out, see what you did Hector!!!
I've seen hairy blow up dolls before, but I didn't know they made them with hairy arms! Is that a custom doll you got there, Kim?
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/07/03 01:58 AM
no that is all they had at time, you discount price will get ya all the time. thinking of trading in on a new one.......
Ya know Kim, some dealers are still offering that 0% interest thing, so it might not be that bad of an idea.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/07/03 06:18 AM
Ya know Kim, some dealers are still offering that 0% interest thing, so it might not be that bad of an idea.

Yo! That is just wicked low! Both of you mang!

Hay! Ya get what ya pay for... well no I can't say that since she did not pay for... (think think)

If someone gives ya something, it ain't worth it! No! No! No! I was dating a friend of hers when we meet so that is out.

Dude! I am out of ideas here!

Anyone every heard Tools "Shcizum"? That sounds about right.

Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/07/03 06:55 AM

Hay! Ya get what ya pay for... well no I can't say that since she did not pay for... (think think)

If someone gives ya something, it ain't worth it! No! No! No! I was dating a friend of hers when we meet so that is out.

Phil...dude...man...hand over the shovel. I think you did enuff digging for one nite.

Kim, he just went another six feet down, get to work...

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/08/03 06:33 AM

Phil...dude...man...hand over the shovel. I think you did enuff digging for one nite.

Kim, he just went another six feet down, get to work...

nope gonna leave em in there for a while, pour some water down there and tell him to learn how to swim or drown.....
Haha! Phil=own3d by the wife!!!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/08/03 10:50 PM

I am treading water here all ya gonna do is buy a ticket? Oh well, happens daily.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/08/03 11:04 PM

I am treading water here all ya gonna do is buy a ticket? Oh well, happens daily.

poor phil....
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/09/03 01:48 AM

buy tickets??? admission is free for all to see.......LOL

poor phil....

poor Phil, poor me....
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/09/03 06:12 AM
poor Phil, poor me....

I got Kim's back on this. I don't know what 'this' is, but I'll back you up, Kim.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/09/03 10:42 PM
I asked Hector if he's seen this post and he said not yet. He hasnt been on the boards for a couple of days....It's a love thang, and he's got an out of town visitor!

Teehee. Too bad I don't look good as a redhead.

Kim, my blow up doll has very short dark hair and came with glasses. Very nice model.

Steve your's resembles the one in Old School, right?
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/10/03 02:13 AM
I got Kim's back on this. I don't know what 'this' is, but I'll back you up, Kim.

Ok! I am going to take my own advice here... "I am walking away now!!"
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/10/03 02:53 AM

Ok! I am going to take my own advice here... "I am walking away now!!"

its about time you hush up , keep getting deeper and deeper and ....... well you get the point.

oh and BTW, I had to pop his bubble today when he got the car back from the shop, the first thing he was going to do was pull the transmission mounts and replace them with that poly..?? WTF? Yeah I know its all about modding, BUT!!!! we have a 12 month 12k mile warranty which no way in H*LL he is going to void, I mean come on just spent a whole lot of someone elses money that we have to pay back with interest !
I am going to cut his fingers off if he even thinks about touching it.....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/10/03 04:56 AM

Teehee. Too bad I don't look good as a redhead.

Kim, my blow up doll has very short dark hair and came with glasses. Very nice model.

Steve your's resembles the one in Old School, right?

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 01:08 AM
I wonder if they actually use speech at home, or if they just PM eachother over the forums at home????
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 05:38 AM
I wonder if they actually use speech at home, or if they just PM eachother over the forums at home????

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 05:43 AM
LOL I think he's talking about Phil and Kim, not us.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 05:57 AM

Yeah we use speech, all sorts of speech... some not so good though!

I told ya we would be argueing about mods!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 06:00 AM

Yeah we use speech, all sorts of speech... some not so good though!

I told ya we would be argueing about mods!!

Heather and me argue about food!
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 06:05 AM
When did we argue about food? When you told me I couldn't have a taco your dad wanted me to try because we were going to eat pizza in 3 hours? Or when you got mad because I ate two of the mini Twix bars I got for you?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 06:12 AM
When did we argue about food? When you told me I couldn't have a taco your dad wanted me to try because we were going to eat pizza in 3 hours? Or when you got mad because I ate two of the mini Twix bars I got for you?

How about Chicago pizza?
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 06:16 AM
Ahhh. I gotcha. New Orleans pizza is GOOD--not the best, but it is still very good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 06:18 AM
Ahhh. I gotcha. New Orleans pizza is GOOD--not the best, but it is still very good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

You keep on thinking that.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 06:28 AM

Yeah I see what you guys are saying, but still not as good as Kim and I argueing weather I should install the poly tranny mounts or me finally getting around to doing her plugs, wires, brakes, painting her calipers, painting one other peice on the rear, uuuuhmmm... belts, hoses, oh and the throwout bearing too!!

Man I need to get to work and find that part time job!!! I guess since I just spent $2000 on an awsome tranny rebuild, it is only fair.... ok! I'll make the tranny mounts, but wait until later to install them.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 06:29 AM

Yeah I see what you guys are saying, but still not as good as Kim and I argueing weather I should install the poly tranny mounts or me finally getting around to doing her plugs, wires, brakes, painting her calipers, painting one other peice on the rear, uuuuhmmm... belts, hoses, oh and the throwout bearing too!!

Man I need to get to work and find that part time job!!! I guess since I just spent $2000 on an awsome tranny rebuild, it is only fair.... ok! I'll make the tranny mounts, but wait until later to install them.

Heather and me always argue on modding! It usually because I can't make up my mind!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 01:01 PM
I need me a woman, that damn blow up doll always lets me win, I WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT STUPID SH!T TOO DAMMIT!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 04:41 PM
I need me a woman, that damn blow up doll always lets me win, I WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT STUPID SH!T TOO DAMMIT!!!!

Oh man.....tooo much information!
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 09:17 PM

LOL Steve you know what they say about watching what you wish for.

Phil I think you should do her calipers, plugs, wires and all first since you did the tranny rebuild. The Joe Masher needs to be properly maintained so that it can do some mashing in July and at the National meet.

And yeah, Hector has a really hard time making up his mind when it comes to mods. But that's okay, I still support him--as long as I get my intake.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/11/03 10:36 PM
Phil I think you should do her calipers, plugs, wires and all first since you did the tranny rebuild. The Joe Masher needs to be properly maintained so that it can do some mashing in July and at the National meet.

And yeah, Hector has a really hard time making up his mind when it comes to mods. But that's okay, I still support him--as long as I get my intake.

Yeah we are. As soon as we get the money, we will. Brakes, plugs, wires and painting first. We are going to repaint the frame and underbody along with the calipers, so that will be an entire weekend. While we do that we can do the brakes at the sametime. The next weekend or so we will do the plugs, wires, pcv valve, radiator flush, hoses, belts and possibly the intake. That might have to wait until I get paid again.

Somewhere in there we need to throw in an oil change on both cars and some injector cleaner (Hector, we are gonna use the Lucas Clearer you showed me while in Huntsville ).
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/12/03 12:54 AM
no comment!!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/12/03 05:11 AM

Yeah we are. As soon as we get the money, we will. Brakes, plugs, wires and painting first. We are going to repaint the frame and underbody along with the calipers, so that will be an entire weekend. While we do that we can do the brakes at the sametime. The next weekend or so we will do the plugs, wires, pcv valve, radiator flush, hoses, belts and possibly the intake. That might have to wait until I get paid again.

Somewhere in there we need to throw in an oil change on both cars and some injector cleaner (Hector, we are gonna use the Lucas Clearer you showed me while in Huntsville ).

Injector cleaner works great!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/12/03 05:51 AM
flip has to use my truck AGAIN because HIS CAR is in the SHOP AGAIN.......

my poor poor truck getting abused by the hubby and the truck don't like him either....

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/12/03 04:32 PM
flip has to use my truck AGAIN because HIS CAR is in the SHOP AGAIN.......

my poor poor truck getting abused by the hubby and the truck don't like him either....

Doh! LOL!
Jeebus! This thread got all blowed up from the last time I was online! 19 new responses. I've got nothing valid to add. What else is new!!!!!!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/13/03 05:05 AM
Jeebus! This thread got all blowed up from the last time I was online! 19 new responses. I've got nothing valid to add. What else is new!!!!!!

me neither!!!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/13/03 05:14 AM

Very true...do you ever post anything valid?
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/13/03 05:36 AM

no I don't think he does.....

nothing but love for ya Eric

Well let's see, Hector. Out of your 5000+ posts, how many helped advance CDW27-based knowledge to other enthusiasts? Hmmmmm?

Quote:

Quote:

lol

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/14/03 03:04 AM
hey I am actually over 200 post now isn't that sumtin.....
1174 and countin...

Ok, I'll stop before another post-whore-hijack thread starts. You know, this thread was about pics from the Nashville meet....back in the day....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/14/03 02:53 PM

Well let's see, Hector. Out of your 5000+ posts, how many helped advance CDW27-based knowledge to other enthusiasts? Hmmmmm?

Quote:

Quote:

lol

I won't even comment on this. I post a lot of useful info but you don't see it...not in the Common Interests.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/14/03 05:24 PM
Email bk4293@_removemefirst_aol.com
Member # 730
Name bk4293
Title Hard-core CEG'er
Total Posts 3648
Total Pics Of his Own Car Posted: 3,648,364,836,483,648!
Homepage http://www.sounddomain.com/id/bk4293
Occupation
Hobbies My Car
Location Chicago, Ill. Home Of The 2003 National Meet
Bio
ICQ Number
AIM User bk4293
Registered on 04/27/01 11:00 AM

Yep, that sounds about right, Steve!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/16/03 04:54 AM

Who me?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/16/03 05:16 AM

Who me?

Need some cool pics like yours of my car Steve!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/16/03 05:37 AM

Whenever you want man. You know where I am!!!
I can't believe I actua;;y went to todays junkyard meet without my camera. I'm getting old and forgetful I guess.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/16/03 05:38 AM

I can't believe I actua;;y went to todays junkyard meet without my camera. I'm getting old and forgetful I guess.

Coo, next Sunday it is...Take cool pics of Hector's car meet!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/16/03 05:32 PM

DONE!!!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/16/03 06:02 PM

DONE!!!!

*scratching head* are we not talking about this in our section too
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/17/03 05:01 AM

DONE!!!!

*scratching head* are we not talking about this in our section too

We do.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/17/03 07:19 AM
Yeah, but everyone from this forums invited too!
You guys all know how many pictures i like to take.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/17/03 07:32 AM

how nice of you to invite EVERYONE to MY house without even asking me
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/17/03 07:38 AM

how nice of you to invite EVERYONE to MY house without even asking me

Thank you, but I did ask in the W. Great Lakes Forum! When you said yes you never said only Chicago guys did you?
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/17/03 07:38 AM

hey steve I best see this at my hosue on sunday

the three boxes didn't last too long that were left over
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/17/03 07:42 AM
Thank you, but I did ask in the W. Great Lakes Forum! When you said yes you never said only Chicago guys did you?

I never did any of the other meets we have had at my place.... WELL OK I guess I did allow heather over last meet but she was with hector and I think hector would of gotten mad if I didn't let her in.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/17/03 09:22 PM
I just want to get my sweater back...

BTW, Joe I PMed Lance and he said no more images in sigs, so once you change your sig, the smilie will become text. Oh well. I liked my heart smilie.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/18/03 05:05 AM

I never did any of the other meets we have had at my place.... WELL OK I guess I did allow heather over last meet but she was with hector and I think hector would of gotten mad if I didn't let her in.

Hellz yes!
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/18/03 06:13 AM

Hellz yes!

Yeah I would say that would not be a good thing to have not let her in.....
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/18/03 06:32 AM

she would of gotten over it eventually I think... well OK maybe not....

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/18/03 03:59 PM

I'd be more worried of what Heather would do!
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/18/03 04:21 PM

Be AFRAID BE VERY AFRAAAAID

Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/18/03 07:56 PM

Yeah you right. Trust me..you don't want to piss me off.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/19/03 04:30 AM

go girl, you open up that can of whoop a$$ on him.....
I got ya back yeah I got ya back.....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/19/03 04:43 AM

Yes. I am afraid. She gets CRAZY!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/19/03 05:03 AM
Well joe, I'm all into helping friends, but we all know what Kim tried to do to you before you p!ssed her off, so I think I'll sit this one out buddy.
I'd wish you luck, but it won't help
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/19/03 05:51 AM
Well joe, I'm all into helping friends, but we all know what Kim tried to do to you before you p!ssed her off, so I think I'll sit this one out buddy.
I'd wish you luck, but it won't help

calvin pissed me off......

me not pissed me can take it.....

hey steve!!!!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/19/03 06:13 AM

maybe it's my lack of sleep but how did I piss kim off???
You made fun of her the other night. I tried to stop him, Kim; but he just wouldn't listen.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 05:11 AM
By picking on Heather.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 05:32 AM
By picking on Heather.

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 06:33 AM
yeah I am lost too oh well
yeah Joe you made me mad when you pick on me....

J/K
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 06:34 AM
By picking on Heather.

IS STEVE DRUNK?????

casue I have no clue what he has been talking about in 99% of his reacent post IE next meet thread in our section...
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 06:36 AM
By picking on Heather.

IS STEVE DRUNK?????

wish I was......oops
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 07:03 AM
lmao at kim
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 07:26 AM
lmao at kim

don't laugh at me you will make me mad.....
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 08:18 AM

no wait I don't need help it's only kim
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 08:22 AM

Dude, thats not my fault. someone called me on the phone and said BBQ!!!!!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 08:53 AM
so has anything been decided yet??? I mean like set in stone as to where it will be at.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 09:24 AM
No I'll call Kevin tomorrow, then I'll give you a call. I know Kevin wanted to paint his drums so we'll see.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 10:11 AM
No I'll call Kevin tomorrow, then I'll give you a call. I know Kevin wanted to paint his drums so we'll see.

OK I will be working from 2pm till 11pm or so
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 09:12 PM
After the car wash...

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 09:20 PM
This ones schweeeeeeet....

Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 10:33 PM
Yeah! Since this is a pic thread... we might as well stay on topic a little anyway!!! So here we go... Shots before she went into the shop.

So, there ya go!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 11:05 PM
Phil, I love you man, but you don't want to start a pic posting war with me

I see your six pics and raise you one more...
4 aces...

The King...

His Queen...

And The Joker...

<~~~ POKER FACE

Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/20/03 11:30 PM
OK! You just wait and see what I have fo ya!!

Ain't fronting no poker face either... Be glad I have to go cut the yard. Hold tha table!
Hey! I want in, too! Here, I'll start at the beginning and you can watch the evolution of the super-dope-fly-Eric-ride!

<-Work you damn hippy!

<-Bling Bling!

The next day, BANG!!

<-There's my arm!!!

Then BLAMO!!

And finally, the latest in my ever-growing collection of offensive pictures:

I win! And I don't even have a digital camera...
Hey, what was this thread about? I know it was originally pictures from the Cashville meet, and it seems to have returned to that; but before that, was there some planning for another meet?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 12:53 AM
Dude, you don't play poker with someone elses cards!!!
I thought I'd cut in after the cards were already dealt. I brought my own, too.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 02:54 AM
CheckMate!!!

Oh.. We are playing poker? Well then give me all your money!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 04:14 AM
CheckMate!!!

Oh.. We are playing poker? Well then give me all your money!

How the hell do I keep losing if we're only using my cards to play?

The eck was stacked....Like that card was almost stacked on top of the joker I posted earlier
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 04:55 AM
Call me shifty?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 06:51 AM
Call me shifty?

is that an "F" or a "T", you guys decide
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 10:12 AM
Call me shifty?

I do believe there is an F and a T there you know S H I F T Y
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 10:51 AM
Call me shifty?

Leave it to grandma Zetec to ruin a good joke
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/21/03 12:21 PM
Call me shifty?

Yeah really. It was a damn good joke, Steve. So was Phil's card that almost landed on the joker!
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 02:55 AM
Call me shifty?

Yeah really. It was a damn good joke, Steve. So was Phil's card that almost landed on the joker!

ha ha ha now who's laughing Joe......
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 03:12 AM

Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 03:26 AM

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 03:33 AM
put your clothes back on this is supose to be a family site kim
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 03:37 AM

clothes??? what is these clothes you speak of??
I am a nudist........LMAO

Now I'm definitly gonna room with you guys!!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 05:44 AM

boy I can't wait for phil to see this
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 05:48 AM

OH SH!T THAT'S MY A$$.....I will go ahead and smack myself now....man what have I got myself into???
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/22/03 02:42 PM

OH SH!T THAT'S MY A$$.....I will go ahead and smack myself now....man what have I got myself into???

You guys need to slow doen or poor Erics gonna wind up paying that poor girl he's bringing with him some overtime!!!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/29/03 12:37 AM
SMILE!!! I Might See A Few Of You At The End Of The Month!!!

Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/29/03 12:45 AM
SMILE!!! I Might See A Few Of You At The End Of The Month!!!

I hope you can make it!!!

Be sure to let me know if you want to get a room again since Kim got one for us and Joe! We are gonna have a blast.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/29/03 01:45 AM
No, Sorry Phil, I might be down there the end of july. I wish I could make it for the fourth though. I wanted to take my daughter (Amber) to visit my mom before school starts again.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/29/03 01:55 AM
Oh ok.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/29/03 01:58 AM
I wish I could make it though. I want you guys to hear the exhuast, Left the stock res on the SVT exhaust and cut off the mufflers. I like, I hope everyone else does tomorrow at the Junkyard meet we're having.
No, Sorry Phil, I might be down there the end of july. I wish I could make it for the fourth though. I wanted to take my daughter (Amber) to visit my mom before school starts again.

hey man give me a holler if your in the nashville area at the end of the month....
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/29/03 04:10 AM
I'll be in a town called Westmoreland. Right next to Gallitin, which is right next to Hendersonville straight down 31E.

If you guys have something going on I'd love to stop by for a bit.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/29/03 12:57 PM
I wish I could make it though. I want you guys to hear the exhuast, Left the stock res on the SVT exhaust and cut off the mufflers. I like, I hope everyone else does tomorrow at the Junkyard meet we're having.

ME TOO!!! I have no more BEES!!!!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/30/03 05:52 AM
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:

And you're crying about it??????
You guys have to come up here to hear Hector exhaust, it sounds alot better than before.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/30/03 04:30 PM
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:

And you're crying about it??????
You guys have to come up here to hear Hector exhaust, it sounds alot better than before.

I miss them. Um no.
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/30/03 06:29 PM
awesome news! Let me know what days and such...you plan on spending a week? I work now from Friday to Monday so we will have to plan around it...maybe a tour of WHNT TV19 in it if you wish....just have to get settled and see.

L8R
Rich
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/30/03 11:44 PM
Congrats, Steve on the exhaust and the foglamps. So when I get up there in August I can hear what my exhaust is going to sounds like.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/30/03 11:52 PM
I think it sounds good. I don't think Hector heard it over his though
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 06/30/03 11:54 PM
LOL SO true.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 07/01/03 04:31 AM
I think it sounds good. I don't think Hector heard it over his though

I didn't.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: *Official* Meet pics thread... - 11/21/03 09:16 PM
I hope we get some good pics this April!
© CEG Archives