Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I just got off the phone with Caney Creek Village to book my cabin and here's what she told me. The weekend that we're running the Dragon (Oct13th-15th) theres an event going on and its getting pretty booked up already. Its called "Gold Rush" and its basically people panning for gold in the Tellico River. I have the cabin for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Now for the breakdown of cabins left:

-2 of the regular cabins available right now!
(Hector is getting one of them as I type this though)

-tenative holding on the large cabin
(I'd call and claim that one if you can, money talks)

-1 that sleeps 4 is available

www.caneycreekvillage.com

BTW if that one gets booked up the lady said she'd be more than willing to direct you into another cabin in the area, probably the ones thats right on the Tellico River and only about 1 mile away from us at Caney Creek, very easy to get to and very easy to set up a meeting spot every morning, trust me Hope those of you wanting to stay there get one, the more the merrier
thank god that tenitave hold is me :P
Thank you for the heads up! As I said in the other post, it's an Off UT football day... Things are going to be nuts!
So we got that cabin for sure? It looks like we got a good group of people wanting to stay in it. I'd be fine for putting a deposit down if everyone else does too.
Got my cabin today!
Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
Got my cabin today!

+1

Hannibal from the A-team's voice..."I love it when a plan comes together!"
So are we all taken care of at Caney Creek now
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

+1

Hannibal from the A-team's voice..."I love it when a plan comes together!"

Got # 6 in our name.

so that take care of most of us.
Brad's not clear. LOL. We put the $75 deposit on cabin 6 just a moment ago. So its *really* offical now. Fall Dragon run here we come!
Originally posted by pokat302:
Brad's not clear. LOL. We put the $75 deposit on cabin 6 just a moment ago. So its *really* offical now. Fall Dragon run here we come!

good deal now i just have to get the car in tip top shape. i jusr broke my B&M shifter last night hoping to get a new one or that one fixed soon
Now we just have to figure out how much is left to pay and divide it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and ross tell Zach to get his ass to the cabin nothing tentative now lol
Sorry to hear about the B&M shifter, but better to break it now than down there, thats for sure Once again, good job getting the cabin locked down, let the coutdown begin...(how many days is it again )
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Sorry to hear about the B&M shifter, but better to break it now than down there, thats for sure Once again, good job getting the cabin locked down, let the coutdown begin...(how many days is it again )

oh i'm just luky i only made it as far as the shift between 3rd and 4th before it broke so i wasn't too far from home lol guess she just didnt wanna go anywhere huh lol. Ok 16 weeks or 112 days if i figured that right
It would be cool if a counter could be installed someone in the CEG, this event should be even bigger...wait, maybe thats not such a good Hector and I talk about this from time to time and if you get the wrong CEG-ers down there it could spell trouble
Too manuy people here are overconfident in their driving abilities....that can spell TROUBLE on the Dragon.
Yeah... main thing is to not try to keep up with anyone. I have yet to surpass my abilities, but I did surpass my tires abilities on the zetec up there. Ya gotta learn somehow.
Quote:

WTB: SVT Fog Light

Just get some PIAA ION fogs
Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
Too manuy people here are overconfident in their driving abilities....that can spell TROUBLE on the Dragon.

Ain't that the truth.
© CEG Archives