Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Klasse Act Where was the South? - 05/23/06 10:02 PM
...at Spring Zing I was hoping to see some representation from you guys seeing there's so many of you! I hope you guys get it together next year and show up This event has gotten its "second wind" thanks to Jim, Scott and Mark, so lets make it even bigger and better next year
Posted By: KingpinSVT Banned - 05/23/06 10:24 PM
C2 is seemingly done and a few are banned from coming here. So. . . . . . .

Oh well. If it happens next year I should be coming from the south, but I dont know where down here! Or maybe Ill live up north? I dunno.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/23/06 10:59 PM
New job = no vacation time. Maybe next year.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Where was the South? - 05/23/06 11:08 PM
i had highschool exams to study for and today was my last day. so next year will be a good to go for me. and yea.. half of the south is banned...

where trying to get CWZ 06 up and ready so we (the south) can have a meet.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Where was the South? - 05/23/06 11:39 PM
Just because half of the South is banned doesn't mean you can't go to SZ As a matter of fact, coming to SZ in mass numbers should get you un-banned!!! I'd like to see a huge amount of those sweet CSVT's from FLA, Georgia, Tenn, etc make it out next year
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Where was the South? - 05/23/06 11:46 PM
I plan on going next year.
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Where was the South? - 05/23/06 11:52 PM
so for the new kid, can somebody explain why half the south is banned?

I wanted to come this year, but my contours tranny wasn't going to be installed in time for SZ. Next year...im there!!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 12:17 AM
Originally posted by CSVT.UA.SHO:

..and to the old kid? Ah hell, I don't care why anyone is banned. Am I in the band?
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 01:40 AM
I would of gone, but with school, and my car not being ready at the time of final registration, kinda made it hard. I'd like to go next year if i still have my 'tour. A lot depends on where i relocate to after school.

Robert
Posted By: RandyCSVT Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 04:21 AM
I had to work, take a summer class, and IN is very far away.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 12:16 PM

Some people just like to repeatedly break the rules and contribute nothing but h8 to the forums, even after multiple warnings.
No one has anything against the south. Some of the members just chose to go to banned camp.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Just because half of the South is banned doesn't mean you can't go to SZ As a matter of fact, coming to SZ in mass numbers should get you un-banned!!! I'd like to see a huge amount of those sweet CSVT's from FLA, Georgia, Tenn, etc make it out next year

Some of those h8'ers need more banned camp. On top of that the SZ guys were big meanies when I tried to help, so I'm taking my ball & going home.
Posted By: OB1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 03:39 PM
Well I am leaving today on my family vacation to CA. I couldn't justify going to SZ too. I'll jump on the boat & say that I plan on going next year as long as you guys don't have it on my bday again! For the southerners getting banned, in the south we have a little impulse control problem & some of us control it better than others!
Posted By: KerryKool Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 04:25 PM
Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
I had to work, take a summer class, and IN is very far away.

Ditto, I'll be going some time in the future.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 06:55 PM
Originally posted by donut bumper:

Some people just like to repeatedly break the rules and contribute nothing but h8 to the forums, even after multiple warnings.
No one has anything against the south. Some of the members just chose to go to banned camp.

yea some people do break the rules but uh it wasnt just those certain SE members. im not trying to start a flamewar but alot off non-se ppl shoulda been banned to but hey wth do i kno
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 08:28 PM
they were.
Ever see Davo, Packrat and that lot around anymore?
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Where was the South? - 05/24/06 09:38 PM
i kno that but the "others"
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/25/06 01:17 AM
That movie kinda scared me. Nicole Kidman is a babe.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Where was the South? - 05/25/06 03:17 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Nicole Kidman is a babe.

x
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Where was the South? - 05/25/06 05:37 AM
I know its almost a year away, but start planning your arrival now
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/25/06 08:55 PM
Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
... and IN is very far away.

Compared to what? coming from IL? Sure IN is far away for you compared to where I have to come from, I can appreciate that.

But we did have crazy people at SZ from Oregon and Texas. You can't be as far away as they were, can you?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Where was the South? - 05/27/06 01:17 AM
Now that someone has come from Oregon your only exuse is if your from Alaska, period I mean this is a guarateed good time, no matter what your into so lets start hearing about how your saving for next years SZ and less exuses I come down there once a year to run the Dragon and last year I did a total of 1850 miles on my ride doing it too TourDeForce drove alot further than I did and he's IN the south
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/27/06 02:00 PM
Jim's at the bottom of the south. He's only Souff by proxy. I don't think someone in Hawaii has a valid excuse!
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Where was the South? - 05/27/06 02:32 PM
i dont have a respectable, or even reliable tour to go up there. counts me out for sure.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/27/06 06:00 PM
Originally posted by GIT-R-DONE:
i dont have a respectable, or even reliable tour to go up there. counts me out for sure.

That's never stopped me from going to a meet. Hell, I drove to Ocala on a flat tire!
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Where was the South? - 05/27/06 09:33 PM
Was that about 3ish years ago for the Ford show? I met git-r-done and kremit there, but missed drerok and maybe you. Ah, well. Maybe next time.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Where was the South? - 05/28/06 05:36 AM
There's about 350 days or so to get your Tour road worthy, GIT-R-DONE
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Where was the South? - 05/28/06 01:21 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Was that about 3ish years ago for the Ford show? I met git-r-done and kremit there, but missed drerok and maybe you. Ah, well. Maybe next time.

Yeap. We got down there a day late since apparantly no one in ATL carried a 205/40/17 tire.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Where was the South? - 05/28/06 07:09 PM
if someone can get me a new engine thats not knock like a college drumline, then id have to work on getting another svt kit back together. as the car sits right now. its got a ugly white hood and bumper, no svt skirts or rear anymore either. and the engine, well yea, might as well not be one.

ive got to many things going on with the frie academy and tryin to get into a department to be able to put time into the tour. although i wish i could, because i miss the enjoyment and smiles it brung to me.
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: Where was the South? - 06/03/06 03:10 AM
Originally posted by GIT-R-DONE:
if someone can get me a new engine thats not knock like a college drumline, then id have to work on getting another svt kit back together. as the car sits right now. its got a ugly white hood and bumper, no svt skirts or rear anymore either. and the engine, well yea, might as well not be one.

ive got to many things going on with the frie academy and tryin to get into a department to be able to put time into the tour. although i wish i could, because i miss the enjoyment and smiles it brung to me.

How much are you willing to spend on a engine man and what did you have a v6? I might be able to help you locate a good used engine for yout tour.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Where was the South? - 06/03/06 03:26 AM
yea its a v6. I dont have the resources or the space do do the swap right now. Although i will be starting at 4WP next week, so money and parts for my truck will be on my mind more than the tour. I basically wish i could just get it out of the yard. its sat there for almost 2 years now.
© CEG Archives