Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Black SVT siting - 05/12/06 08:56 PM
Today about 3:00p-4:00p, Calhouns on Bearden Hill. Last three letters on the plates were DDD.

I must say it was a very clean SVT. had 17's on it, and they worked very well with the look. I am also wanting to say it had borla exhaust. I just know that the pipes were bigger than stock.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/12/06 09:18 PM
Coulda been Amanda. Unless she's sold her car. In which case, it coulda been whoever bought Amanda's car; assuming she's sold it.

Posted By: thisgirls98.5SVT_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/12/06 10:04 PM
Hey Brian! My name is Amanda and I got your little note. I have been on this site for about 5yrs now. The exhaust is
Brullen and the car is filthy. I work at CitiFinancial so my
dirty car is usually there everyday. Nice to know there are
still some SVT lovers out there!
Posted By: thisgirls98.5SVT_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/12/06 10:05 PM
Hello Eric!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/12/06 10:18 PM
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
Hello Eric!

Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/13/06 04:33 AM
wow all you old school guys and gals are coming back lol....first eric now amanda.....so how have you guys been????????and yes amanda's car is super clean,one of the nicest black svt's i've seen....
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/13/06 11:54 AM
I've been.
Posted By: thisgirls98.5SVT_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/13/06 07:01 PM
Hello Chris! I've been doing great, how about you? I haven't been on here in forever. You would be very disappointed if you saw my car right now. She is filthy. As soon as it stops raining for a few days she is getting a good bath!
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/13/06 08:56 PM
That is awesome! I don't care what she says about her car guys, it was still pretty darn clean.

Amanda, did I see CF interior peices? Also, check out the Dragon run that is going on June 14-18.

(sorry to the above question....I hadn't read your signature with the mods and all.)
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/14/06 02:17 AM
I remember your car always being very clean, Amanda. I washed my car this afternoon, just in time for the early evening hail/thunderstorm. At least the rain beads up, but the hail is another story.
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/14/06 05:19 PM
I hate when that happens. I drive a 95' Chevy Corsica as my "inbetween car", and I hated to wash it b/c its been raining here so much (as Amanda mentioned). Hope the hail didn't ding up your 'tour too bad if at all!!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/15/06 02:12 AM
Nah, it actually leveled out some bumps here and there.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Black SVT siting - 05/15/06 03:09 AM
We got hail here today, I have to look over the svt in the day time tomorrow, hopefully it didn't get hurt.
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/15/06 01:15 PM
My buddy (he drives a really nice SHO) saw a black SVT tour in West Knoxville yesterday. had a spoiler and wheels, tinted windows. i think he said he saw it at the car wash he was at.
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/17/06 02:38 AM
i can't believe i havent seen any of you in knoxville. my fiance works at circuit city off n peters and i am in west knoxville all the time she even drives my car to work some times we need to meet up one day and have our own svt show lol
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/17/06 12:37 PM
I just got work back from the transmission place. I will have my SVT by monday, but maybe friday! It's weird I hadn't really noticed to many SVT's in knoxville, until i got mine. We should meet up somewhere!
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: Black SVT siting - 05/17/06 05:30 PM
yeah it figures....you all come out of the woodwork after i move back home i lived in lenoir city and worked in west knox from sept thru january. brad, who is on here also, has a t-red svt.

amanda.....brad tried getting a hold of you during that time but no luck we were tryin to get an svt of every color together for a pic. maybe when i come back down to visit we should all do that!!!
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/18/06 04:21 AM
we def. need to all get together one day even if it is only for a few min i'd like to get some pics and just check out everyone cars share ideas and everything
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/18/06 01:19 PM
I am down for a small meet!! anytime after I get Torri back, im game!

Ohh look, a blank list.....ironic!!

1. CSVT.UA.SHO
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/18/06 11:47 PM
Oh yeah im ready lol come on we need more people!!!!!! some one just pick a day and time i'll be there as long as i'm not at work

1. CSVT.UA.SHO
2. Icysvt
Posted By: pokat302_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/24/06 12:57 PM
Hey! Awesome a Knoxville thread!!!!!!!!! It was hilerious, Amanda called me and my husband Brad (nightwolf) when she saw the note on her windshield. We go to church like two minutes from Amandas house and so we have a "two car-mini meet" fairly often. :-) We're totally up for a Knoxville mini meet. My husband used to work at Hobbytown USA (Best Buy shopping center) so you might have spotted him there (Circuit city person). As far as the old school people, remember that meet we had at west town and the security guards were like " you can't meet here". I was the Tempo girl. We finally got our SVT in April of 2005. Lets see, knoxville people, if I think about it, I believe I know of everyone in the area. There's Amanda, us, Bonnie (BiggityBon or GrnSVTGurl00) and her Green CSVT, T-Red CSVT that parked next to Brad at Hobbytown one day, there's a T-Red that has Mondeo stuff all over it, I've seen a black CSVT around the Cedar Bluff area a lot.
Posted By: pokat302_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/24/06 12:59 PM
1. CSVT.UA.SHO
2. Icysvt
3. pokat302 & nightwolf_943
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/24/06 01:15 PM
Pokat, im new to the SVT family here in knoxville. A meet sometime would be great!!

I have had the same kind of problems with the mall security.

I'll probably be driving the SVT friday night around town. I had to get some tranny work done on it so I'm eager to get it out! If anybody wants to meet up sometime friday night, I'm down.
Posted By: pokat302_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/24/06 04:40 PM
Oh yeah, Brad went on the Dragon this past weekend by himself..Here's a pic from killboy

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK006R0D0599&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/24/06 09:14 PM
w00t; pokat. Knoxville meet would be cool; ya'll better show up to the summer Dragon Run.
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/25/06 01:29 AM
yeah my fiance saw the svt turning in by best buy she called and told me about it cause the first time she saw 2 and she said one of them was a black one and she thought it was a puff but she used to see the t-red one all the time thats pretty cool we all just need to set a date and time and all meet up. i'll be in knoxville in my car on friday getting it detailed for a show this weekend in lebanon (slammin and jammin) it will be at simoniz off kingston pike they owe me a full detail for an incident a few weeks ago when they messed up my car
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/25/06 01:35 AM
Does this call for an old skool SECEG beat down? I'll go to the trunk on some punk ass.
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/25/06 01:37 AM
no "major" big deal i had led washer sprayers on the hood (already installed when i bought the car) and the wash broke them off the hood so i am getting a full detail out of it
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/25/06 01:46 AM
Sounds like they did you a favor. Go back and get them to finish the job!
Posted By: Nightwolf Re: Black SVT siting - 05/26/06 10:55 PM
So Any one down for a mini meet tonight? i am all about going out tonight. anyone dig sushi? Or pizza

PM me or give me a call at 599 7725
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 05/27/06 01:59 PM
I don't think I could do it tonight. A little further in advance, yeah. How about sushi pizza?
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/27/06 02:29 PM
i didn't get on here for a few days and didnt get the post but my number is 865 406 8770 give me a call
*trey*
meet up any time never tried sushi but i will
Posted By: Nightwolf Re: Black SVT siting - 05/27/06 11:04 PM
Alright here is the date June 10th the kmart on Kingston pike behind the Taco Bell, have a meet and greet. then to get some Sushi at a good friend's place called Tomos

Meet at 3 sushi at 6:00pm

If you need directions call me, pm me, what ever.

Nightwolf
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/28/06 03:49 PM
Kmart just past west town mall right i'll be there
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/28/06 06:35 PM
June 10th, im down!! Where is the sushi place? I didn't know there was one around there, other than B & Q's asain bar and grill. (and they have GREAT sushi and other delights!)
Posted By: Nightwolf Re: Black SVT siting - 05/28/06 10:36 PM
Yes the Kmart past west town mall and the Sushi place is called Tomo's one of my best buds owns it, Anywho we have reservations for atleast 10 Ppl if we need more ill get more,.
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: Black SVT siting - 05/29/06 07:15 AM
would it be cool if i brought a buddy of mine? he is the guy i bought my SVT from. he drives an 89 SHO now.
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 05/29/06 03:57 PM
Originally posted by CSVT.UA.SHO:
would it be cool if i brought a buddy of mine? he is the guy i bought my SVT from. he drives an 89 SHO now.

i wouldn't see a prob with it. as a former sho owner i have lots of respect for them lol. The more the merrier how i see it
Posted By: Nightwolf Re: Black SVT siting - 06/01/06 12:16 PM
Eric amanda are you two coming to eat with us?
Posted By: icysvt Re: Black SVT siting - 06/01/06 09:53 PM
just figured i would share some of my dragon pics. they got really shutter happy lol there are like 10 shots. i had to get some refresher runs in before our meet lol here are a few links http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK006T060328&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0&pphoto=04RK006T060327
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK006T060210&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK006T060114&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Black SVT siting - 06/02/06 10:11 PM
I don't think so; I've got to try to get one of my Subaru's running this weekend since my Contour's gonna be down for a while.
© CEG Archives