Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1bdtour meet? - 05/09/06 05:06 AM
hey everyone wondering if yall want to meet up in the next week or so im not sure on the date yet but is going to be sumtime this week or weekend or next week or weekend we can meet anywhere yall want to give me sum ideas on a good meet spot i was thinkin maybe we can meet at summit? but idk yall throw sum ideas out. this time im showin up last time i didnt show cuz my car wasnt fixed yet so i got my excuse lol well tell what yall think about a meet. and plz lets try to get at least more then 2 people show im bringing sum people too so ....

i use the word yall to much lol
Posted By: OB1 Re: meet? - 05/09/06 06:53 AM
Originally posted by 1bdtour:
and plz lets try to get at least more then 2 people show im bringing sum people too so ....

#1 never start a sentence w/ and!
#2 Unless you sowed up last time, which you didn't, It doesn't seem that you should chastize others for not showing. Kind of hypocritical don't you think?

Really John I need to ride back down there & get that buffer you promised me! I havs also been looking at my pre 98 trunk & I have an I dea on how to get your back-up lights working, I think. So I might be down for the ride again if the timing is right. I'm driving to L.A. in acouple of weeks & I'll be there for 2 weeks so I can't spend too much $.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: meet? - 05/09/06 10:51 AM

on another note.

im too busy trying to get outta high school no more meets for me untill i do so.
Posted By: CSVT.UA.SHO Re: meet? - 05/09/06 12:17 PM
Im down for a meet, but I have to get my tranny put in before that. (unless someone wants to push or pull me!!) If its done, and school doesn't conflict, im there!!!!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: meet? - 05/09/06 04:09 PM
I drove up to Warner Robins when ya'll said ya'll wanted to meet last time and NONE of ya'll showed. I'm not doing that again.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: meet? - 05/09/06 07:06 PM
ya'll wanna wait until chicken wing zing up in atl? were still doin it
Posted By: 2slowtour Re: meet? - 05/09/06 07:07 PM
hey im down for a meet just let me know ...
Posted By: 1bdtour Re: meet? - 05/10/06 02:56 AM
Well John get your ass out of school we only have 3 weeks left (lol) if ya'll wanna meet ok just tell me when if not whatever we can meet another time it dont really matter to me.
ps: Did anybody go to the dragstrip last week? if so how was it?
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: meet? - 05/10/06 03:08 AM
I stopped by SDR friday night and it was raining. Probably different thing then what you're talking bout.
Posted By: 1bdtour Re: meet? - 05/10/06 03:23 AM
ya i know it was raining so thats y i was wondering if anybody went. I heard from sum friends they went so idk
© CEG Archives