Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: StealthWyvern New Whip! - 03/10/06 06:42 AM
Well as some of you may or may not know but ever sence i moved here to Jaxs, Fl my luck with cars havn't been the best. Well about 2 years or so ago my stique died so i purchased a 94 crap am for 700 bucks untell i got my credit up enough for me to go purchase a car from a dealership without getting rapped by interest rates. Anyways heres a link to my new whip. A silver 2002 2.0L ATX Mazda Protege5 along with a few pictures of my mystique and the crap am.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stealthwyvern/album?.dir=/9069&.src=ph&.tok=phqC3hEB65sa1kvG

Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: New Whip! - 03/10/06 04:53 PM
Looks good, only if it was MTX!!
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: New Whip! - 03/10/06 10:52 PM
bout damn time. how the hell did you get something so nice?
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: New Whip! - 03/12/06 06:47 AM
Well Chris you can just about get anything with around 700 credit score and making 40 plus a year.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: New Whip! - 03/12/06 05:34 PM
ha, ill be makin more than that when i get out of the academy,
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: New Whip! - 03/12/06 07:18 PM
lol yeah ok chris but i jsut started working on min within the past three months so we will see.
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: New Whip! - 03/17/06 12:54 AM
Originally posted by SVTcontourSVT:

I wish it was a MTX however... I still love this car! Its hell of alot fun to drive. I'd take it over mystique anyday.

oh btw chris hows your ranger holding up man? Any new mods?
Posted By: icysvt Re: New Whip! - 03/17/06 06:12 PM
Nice!
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: New Whip! - 03/20/06 12:46 AM
Originally posted by StealthWyvern:
Originally posted by SVTcontourSVT:

I wish it was a MTX however... I still love this car! Its hell of alot fun to drive. I'd take it over mystique anyday.

oh btw chris hows your ranger holding up man? Any new mods?

new projector headlights, got a sub i need to build a box/console for, and im still trying to sell my 31's so i can get the rest of the drop and get it in. The academy kicks my wallets ass, big time!!!
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: New Whip! - 03/22/06 02:46 AM
Originally posted by GIT-R-DONE:

new projector headlights, got a sub i need to build a box/console for, and im still trying to sell my 31's so i can get the rest of the drop and get it in. The academy kicks my wallets ass, big time!!!

Sweet any new pics?
© CEG Archives