Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Moose_dup1 For Sale Thread? - 02/09/06 03:41 AM
I saw that GTO Pete (Mod) has started one in the Capitol Region Forum, it looks like a good idea for big items that people don't want to ship but want to sell locally etc. Could we start something like this?

Moose
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/09/06 03:57 AM
I saw that too and would really like it as well.
Posted By: Mod-deth Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/09/06 01:51 PM
Me too..I've been looking for a set of E0s for evahhhh!
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/10/06 01:20 AM
i have a set of E0's but not really looking to get rid of them. lets make this the "Southeast For Sale Thread"
Posted By: Apu Nahasapeemapetil Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/10/06 03:40 AM
Sweet... I'll start

For Sale
Have a pair of headlights which I purchased to replace my current set due to hazing. Unfortunately, I'm too addicted to CEG (and lazy) to replace them. The set that I got were used and therefore has some scratches and surface rust on the bolts.

$50+ shipping or pickup.

Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/10/06 04:28 AM
Check my sig...
Posted By: Moose_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/10/06 05:56 AM
Just FYI,

forum rules say you can't post a price, so just I'd suggest just listing what you have for sale and do the negotiations through pm's, email etc. This is how it is done on the Capitol Region Forum.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/10/06 02:49 PM
As well as it is done in the South Central forum.

Prices are not allowed, you are correct.
Posted By: Moose_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/10/06 03:21 PM
I have a Wings West Touring wing in primer

AND

A set of 5 ICW Acclaim 18's wrapped in Dunlop Sports
(1 has a slight bend in it, used as a spare)

Both are listed in the classifieds but would love to sell them locally!

AIM= CustomSVT
Posted By: RandyCSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/10/06 10:04 PM
For sale:

Stock mtx75 diff

SVT flywheel

lower front bumper grille mesh

Wanted:

Let me know if you have some nice wheels. Lightweight 17's preferred but others considered. Can trade my E1's if someone is trying to go back to stock.

remote bottle opener for zex nitrous kit

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/12/06 03:11 AM
See my sig.

Also have B&M tranny cooler.

Yeller A4 Corbeaus will be removed from car before I sale it, as will the CF hood. Make offers to me through PM. I will sale the corbeau brackets and the double release snap-in harness separately from the seats if need be.

I may sell the 17" ST200s for the right price.

Probably svt rear sway bar for sale as well.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/12/06 08:07 PM
Bring that sway bar to the Dragon. I may take it home.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/12/06 10:02 PM
Will do.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/13/06 12:57 AM
Nootch. How many Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers do you want for it?
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/13/06 01:29 AM
For you, about 25.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/13/06 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
For you, about 25.

WTF!!??? You just charged me full price you [censored] !
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/13/06 02:24 AM
Hahahaa.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/13/06 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Hahahaa.

Um, I mean... Uh... That's not funny Ross!
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/13/06 08:00 PM
i can offer detailing services
pm if you'd like to see some vehicles ive done

i'd like to keep most of my stock parts.

windsheild washer system with tank,lines, and nozzles for sale
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/13/06 10:41 PM
Cool, thanks Ross. Jim - you can install it for me; that way you can drive vicariously through my car!
Posted By: blakjak Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/15/06 10:58 PM
i got a k&n panel drop.

caleb d.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/16/06 04:16 AM
I think I'll have two svt rear sway bars for sale. I'll bring both to the dragon.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/17/06 03:48 AM
Anybody still have a pre98 round these parts? I'll be selling the CF hood for CHEAP. Don't need it laying around.
Posted By: Apu Nahasapeemapetil Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/17/06 05:02 AM
Originally posted by SVTfrog:
Anybody still have a pre98 round these parts? I'll be selling the CF hood for CHEAP. Don't need it laying around.

I do, but mine is in such a ugly shape that it wouldn't be worth putting it on.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/17/06 07:50 AM
i need reverse light wiring harness for a pre98 trunklid with light housing and bulbs
Posted By: JasonJ Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/17/06 11:44 PM
FS: RCA Lyra RD-2780. This is a great little gadget for a traveler. I�ve owned it for almost a year, and it has worked great throughout. I need to sell it so I can get something a little more "workout friendly". It has 20GB hard drive, it plays MP3, WMA, MPEG-4, views photos, has a compact flash slot right in the top of it so you can store pictures from a digital camera or other flash accessory. Read more about it here http://reviews.cnet.com/RCA_Lyra_A_V...-20789364.html
Includes all accesories that came with it - home charger, car charger, protective case, usb cable, a/v cable (can record from t.v., DVD, and other medias) Also original box as well. (the rest is in the classifieds)
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/17/06 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Identity Crisis K.H:
Originally posted by SVTfrog:

I do, but mine is in such a ugly shape that it wouldn't be worth putting it on.

That didn't stop Ross. Oh snap!!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/18/06 12:44 AM
That's it Eric, that sway bar is gonna cost you an extra junior bacon cheeseburger.
Posted By: BCSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/20/06 07:55 PM
I have 2 E0 rims in pretty good condition. Make me an offer and they're yours. (obviously the offer has to be reasonable ).

David
Posted By: weargle Re: For Sale Thread? - 02/20/06 10:01 PM
I have 00 CSVT heads, 04 Escape cams and timing gear in addition to the wiring harness, fuel rail and injectors and throttle body for the Escape.

PM if interested.
Posted By: Moose_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/09/06 06:38 PM
I need a front grille don't care if it is an svt grille or not, and I need a passenger side headlight (post 98)
Posted By: sswolfe Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/10/06 10:31 PM
i have a pre 98 trunk in teal
it is in excelent shape and has the tails in it
im asking 100.00 for it
ill email pics if you want
thanks
strother
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/10/06 10:35 PM
are you willing to split with the reverse wiring harness? i need one bad...havnt had reverse lights in a year
Posted By: sswolfe Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/10/06 10:58 PM
no but i can get you one off a damaged trunk
how much you willin to pay for one
ill get you a trunk harness
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/10/06 11:26 PM
50-80 bux

i need one baaaaaddd

i'd appreciate it greatly!!!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/11/06 12:43 AM
I'll definitely have two svt rear sway bars at tail of the dragon. One is just the sway bar, one is the bar, brackets, and poly bushings. Or if someone really wants one now and wants to pay shipping, pm me.
Posted By: Captain Winkie_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/12/06 02:10 PM
Hello all,

The little black 99 contour svt that could is up for sale in the classifieds. It has 129,000 miles. A new $6000 ford engine was installed a 123,000 miles along with a clutch and shift linkage. Also, the alternator was replaced at 100,000. It has tan leather, Alpine CD player (60x4) and has silver-ish semiââ?¬â?mirrored tint. A vast majority of the miles were accumulated on trip from home (DC area) to school (savannah) ... definitely not city driving miles.

It was my very first car so I took great pride in the vehicle. Call or email with any questions.

Thank you much.
Posted By: BCSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/17/06 06:14 PM
I have 2 E0's if anyone needs some spares. Just wanna get rid of them so if someone wants to pick them up, they're yours. (maybe 10 bucks or something for them? idk?). PM me if interested.

David
Posted By: unisys12 Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/18/06 01:59 AM
Sup fellas? Figured since everyone has a little sumtin sumtin to get rid of or that they need, then I figured I would sticky this thread.

Overall... what I ask...

1) No prices posted within thread. If so, the whole post will be deleted. I will PM you and tell you to repost, but without prices, so... save you and me some time.

2) We (the SE forum) is well known for it's great conversations, but this thread is not the one to do it in. If you have questions or comments about a "for sale post", send that person a PM. Do not try to carry on a conversation here about an item or with a person. Those posts will be deleted.

3) Follow every other rule that pertains to this site! Posts will be modified otherwise!!

Have fun guys/gals and good luck!
Posted By: unisys12 Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/18/06 02:04 AM
If anyone has a spare driver side window control panel, I would like you PM me with prices. One of the switches on mine has died, so... I will try to fix it first, but have been wanting to install blue LED's in all switches for a long time now. So I might go ahead and do that when I replace this switch assy.

Give me a holla!!

Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/23/06 08:10 PM
FREE Grand Prix of Miami Tickets

It�s first-come, first-serve for tickets to the Grand Prix of Miami at the Homestead-Miami Speedway this Saturday, March 25, 2006. Team Ford Racing was able to get a limited supply of tickets. To get these tickets, call 1-877-TFR-CLUB before 4:30PM EST today (3/23) in order to have them overnighted to you in time for the race.

-Mark
Posted By: KerryKool Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/29/06 02:53 AM
Wanted:

Ok, not exactly sure if I really want it with my car being so old, but I'm looking for an SVT exhaust. PM me with price and pics if you have them. I'd like to keep it local. Shipping that item would be a pain. Thanks.
Posted By: Moose_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 03/31/06 06:32 PM
Thanks to OB1, I no longer need a front bumper cover. I still however need a rear bumper cover. Keep your eyes open for me! thanks,
Moose
Posted By: frankobra Re: For Sale Thread? - 04/04/06 09:31 PM
my 1999 black svt is for sale in the classifieds,
i'm in Miami, FL and taking offers
email me
frank
Posted By: unisys12 Re: For Sale Thread? - 04/25/06 11:47 AM
Originally posted by unisys12:
If anyone has a spare driver side window control panel, I would like you PM me with prices. One of the switches on mine has died, so... I will try to fix it first, but have been wanting to install blue LED's in all switches for a long time now. So I might go ahead and do that when I replace this switch assy.

Give me a holla!!

Nevermind guys... I was able to fix the switch assy, so I will not be needing this anymore.

for the inquiring minds... The contacts were a little dirty, so I took the switch apart and took 2000 grit sand paper to the contacts. Frist tear off a really thin/narrow piece, fold it in half so that you have sandpaper on both sides, placed it between the contacts and pulled it out. For the top contacts, you have to push down the front switch and place the sandpaper between the contacts. Release the switch and pull the paper out. Repeat for the rear contacts. Of course, to clean the bottom contacts you have to place the paper between the contacts and press the switch.

Anyway... Works like a champ!
Posted By: Apu Nahasapeemapetil Re: For Sale Thread? - 04/25/06 03:04 PM
Parts Wanted:

Interior Tan Driver side door handle
AC/Heat control panel
Posted By: Mod-deth Re: For Sale Thread? - 04/25/06 04:05 PM
For sale:

ATS Comp Lites

17 x 7.5

4x108

16.3lbs each

Gorgeous and perfect shape.

See pics in the wheels section of the classifieds.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 04/29/06 02:08 PM
Ross - do you still have that SVT rear sway bar? I forgot I said I'd buy it.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 04/30/06 06:41 AM
Yeah I be bringan it.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 04/30/06 01:09 PM
Aight, and I be branging them Jr. Bacon Cheeseboigahs.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/01/06 03:15 AM
WTB

97-01 SVT Cobra
Posted By: Pienstars Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/02/06 02:06 AM
I'm thinking about selling my Mirko splitter. It's brand new and has just been painted T-red. The only catch is I prefer not to ship it. I travel from Orlando to Tampa quite a bit so if you're in that area, delivery is possible. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/02/06 06:47 PM
you know you wanna ship it lol
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/02/06 09:05 PM
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:

...up to Chattanooga.
Posted By: Pienstars Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/03/06 12:02 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:

...up to Chattanooga.

Sorry guys
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/03/06 12:24 AM
how bout this. ill buy the box. ship it too you. pay for shipping and the mirko back...
Posted By: 00SVTGA Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/06/06 02:42 AM
^ that sounds like a done deal ^

i figured i throw a few things out:

-2000 csvt mtx75 stock diff & shift forks < currently on ebay

-2000 csvt flywheel < currently on ebay

- mirko front splitter silver frost minor scraps complete

- 75mm maf meter calibrated for 00 csvt w/ 19 lbs injectors

-big bad kicker 4 channel amp kx 600.4 125 watts x4 @ 4ohms rms

- cheap crossfire cfa 404 4 channel 50x4 @ 4 ohm rms < currently on ebay

-pioneer p6400 cd player with contour wiring harness

-crossfire 20 band eq cfq20.2 line driver 8 volts rms

if any of this blows your skirt up let me know.

check my profile in the registry for pic on most of this.
- aussie sway bar and subframe sold as well as a-pillar and gauges.

i'm on the look out for a good complete borla catback. if you've got one let me know and consider it sold.
Posted By: 00SVTGA Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/08/06 07:14 PM
^ UPDATE ^

THE DIFF AND THE CROSSFIRE 4 CHANNEL AMP ARE GONE.
EVERYTHING ELSE STILL AVALIBLE P.M. IF INTERESTED.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/09/06 03:28 AM
how much for da mirko?
Posted By: OB1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/09/06 03:58 AM
Pre 98 Trunk, no spoiler, good shape. Make an offer Will discuss meeting anyone halfway for pickup.
Posted By: SpdySVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/09/06 04:08 AM
Also posted in Classifieds :

I have a Silver frost CSVT and I have everything on it still and am parting it out from the air filter to the break pads to the hood to the tranny bumper to bumper it all goes .. it also has a lean on it and there for i can't sell it title and all im hoping to pay it off with the $$$ i get from the parts everything goes ... i would drive daily again but it still has blown eng .. im not with the funding to fix it either unless anyonw wants to donate a stock 2.5L .... or ready to drop 3.0 LMAO ... anyway it's all up for sell .. sorry to the guys that were gonna help me do the 3L swap i just don't have the funding to hook that up.. maybe after it's paid off i can get financing for another one that would be my third CSVT # 1 Totaled, # 2 Eng blown and can't afford to fix and maybe # 3 will be good 2 go .. pm me or call # in the classified section ..

Peace out ...

Patrick B.
SpdySVT

my loss your gain
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/15/06 03:26 PM
I MUST HAVE...

Zetec head assembly for an engine with VCT. Must include cams & valves, etc.

Needs to be in good condition. Ready to bolt in. I don't care if it's from a junk yard, as long as it is not damaged.

I probably shoulda asked Ross since I saw him YESTERDAY!

Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/15/06 10:54 PM
For sale - whatever's still in the Green '00 SVT I picked up from Lee:

Interior panels - tan - some damaged, let me know what you need
Dash pieces - the main dash assy is damaged, but the vents n such are fine
SVT gauge cluster - only 10k miles on the clock

I think it's got a few other odds and ends. I'll post a better list when I get it up to my monster garage and start taking her apart.
Posted By: TOUR'ING Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/26/06 01:53 PM
FOR SALE: '97 Contour with new transmission, blown engine..

I have a '97 Tour with a blown engine that I'm looking to get rid off. Has less than 10k miles on a new automatic tranny that was put in less than a year ago. Interior is pretty much gutted, saved those parts for my other Tour. Body is in good shape, good for parts or whatever. I would part it out, but I don't have the time and it's taking up space in my driveway. She'll go cheap, just need to get her outta my driveway.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/29/06 08:22 PM
I've got a barely used washer fluid resevoir, pump, and lines on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8070478053&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Posted By: jitb Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/30/06 02:02 AM
Ive got a set of E0 wheels, painted bronze... can be removed. wrapped in toyo proxes, and i have 3 extra tires to go with them.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/30/06 05:10 AM
Here is an up and coming for sale: my sisters (or 95mid's old ride) will be going up for sale officially at the end of the month. I have some odds and ends that I am going to clean up for her, but its in generally good shape. Ill get more details up later, but here is a heads up if you are thinking about it.

Pics of it are in my sig.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 05/31/06 01:32 AM
I've got a barely used washer fluid resevoir, pump, and lines on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8070478053&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

C'mon, I need to sell this washer resevoir to buy new tires! Asking $400 shipped!
Posted By: RandyCSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 06/02/06 02:42 AM
I will have some good condition E1's for sale soon. They have kuhmo ecsta supra 712's on them with a few 32nds of tread left on them. Let me know if you are interested. I would rather get rid of these locally and not deal with shipping.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 06/08/06 03:23 AM
WTB: 1 CSVT Fog Light
also miscellanous screws from interior and exterior trim pieces if you have em
also the stock clutch and brake pedal covers

And a reminder, I'll be bringing 2 csvt rear sway bars to the dragon meet for anyone interested
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 06/20/06 01:25 AM
Aw yeah, parts car time! I need to sell some of this stuff off so I can get stuff to fix my car.

1) Comeplete moonroof ass'y w/glass, motors, etc. Tan interior panel
2) SVT gauge cluster, 10k miles; perfect for odometer fraud!
3) 2x 14" steel wheels with decent tires, 1x factory spare tire
4) both sides 98+ Mystique headlights & grille (grille is missing Mercury emblem)
5) 98+ Contour tail light passenger side (I had the driver's side, too, but I broke it when I threw it in the trunk )
6) 98+ Upgraded cupholders; perfect fo' da fo'dy
7) SVT stock airbox
8) SE Duratec throttle body
9) coolant tank
10) water pipes for Duratec

I've got some other crap, but I can't remember all of it.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 06/24/06 01:51 AM
Hey look!!! PICS!!!!

SE TB, SE MAF, SVT intake plenum, ProFlo MAF, SE air box top, SVT air box, very used Fram SVT air filter, some of my Shop Vac, and some leaves:

SVT Gauge cluster w/10xxx miles:

This thing!!

Stock tape deck, crazy Hi-Fi!!!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 06/24/06 02:20 AM
I listed the tape deck on ebay so no one would fight over it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=300001089775&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 06/24/06 02:08 PM
And I listed a bunch of other stuff on ebay 'cuz it's easier:

SVT Gauges:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=300001190446&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

SVT/SE coolant tube w/thermostat:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=300001191420&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

SE V6 TB w/TPS:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=300001192325&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

SE V6 MAF:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=300001193343&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 06/25/06 12:53 AM
SVT gauges are sold. Bye bye!!
Posted By: Niss Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/06/06 04:17 AM
Looking to buy a CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP car with an automatic tranny...any one got anything out there?

Thanks guys
Posted By: Niss Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/06/06 01:43 PM
Oh yeah, and I am now selling my 1998 Mercury Mystique:

Engine has locked up due to my daughter running it with NO oil, the left rear window motor is shot, and the horn ois not working, otherwise the car is in decent condition. PM me for pics if interested.

Will take any reasonable offers for a car with a locked engine.
Posted By: BCSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/07/06 12:28 AM
I have 2 E0's if anyone is looking for some replacements or spares. Personal message me if you're interested. I also have a nice MTX mono amp and dual 12" sub box if anyone is interested in that as well.

David
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/15/06 04:05 AM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Here is an up and coming for sale: my sisters (or 95mid's old ride) will be going up for sale officially at the end of the month. I have some odds and ends that I am going to clean up for her, but its in generally good shape. Ill get more details up later, but here is a heads up if you are thinking about it.

Pics of it are in my sig.

OK this car is officially on the market. Ill have the details up by the end of the weekend. My sister has to finish detailing it so I can take pics. I have a few misc. things to do for her as well.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/18/06 10:44 AM
** FOR SALE **

2 Sony 12" subs in a sealed box

Sony XS-L1200B subs
4-ohm
Peak 800 watt ea.
Subs sound GREAT !

box is seperated into 2 sections for almost 1.25 cu. ft. each sub .

PM me on the CEG forums for info & whatnot .

Check out my ad in THE CLASSIFIEDS for the price ...

SUB BOX (FRONT)

SUB BOX (BACK)

IN TRUNK

IN TRUNK 2

I'll be in & around the Athens , Georgia area from July 23-28th , so the subs will be there . If you want some good-sounding subs at a great price , PM me ASAP , & we can try to arrange to hook up .
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/23/06 05:12 PM
1995 Ford Contour SE

~104,000 Miles

Many extras: SVT sideskirts and rear bumper, KKM intake, Taylor plug wires, front strut brace, H&R drop springs, Sony HU, Sony Amp, Rockford Fosgate 12" subs, 17" Konig Tantrums with 225/45ZR17 BFG G-Force Sport tires (less than 5,000 miles on these tires), Borla SS Catback, new Ford OEM headlights, rebuilt ATX, leather, sunroog, 98+ sailpanels, tint, aftermarket alarm and keyless entry.

I am selling this car for my sister. This car was owned by a CEGer (95mid) before her. Car has a clean carfax report. Body is clean and paint in good to great shape. Had wire harness recall done. Needs a tiny bit of TLC, but car is in all around good shape.

Price is negotiable, and listed in the classifieds.

Please email or PM me with any questions.

Posted By: blakjak Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/24/06 04:34 PM
I got a PRE-98 trunk lid with a lip spoiler for sale. it has no lights or license plate holder. make offer.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: For Sale Thread? - 07/24/06 05:00 PM
I have a 98+ rear reflector I want to get rid of, pm me if interested. Its clean, hasn't been painted or tinted.
Posted By: 00SVTGA Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/09/06 12:09 AM
local audio goodies in the classifields in Gerogia
a little bit of everything new baby girl forces sale make offer!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/09/06 12:14 AM
Wow a quad-post?!?! Nice.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/09/06 04:47 AM
that happens when we spaz out clicking the mouse for reply
Posted By: Matt2kSVT_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/09/06 01:59 PM
Coming soon a set of immaculate (for being 6 years old) set of E1's with BFG G-Force Sports in 225/50-16 with lots of tread left. I'm probably going to ask $450 and put them here, ebay, etc. Any interest?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/09/06 10:46 PM
While getting my engine rebuilt I'm also having my Spec flywheel installed. So my SVT flywheel will be for sale soon. It was machined two years ago, so will be in very decent condition. 65K miles on this flywheel. $135.00
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/10/06 12:45 AM
Ok after seeing that you can buy a brand new SVT flywheel for $85 + shipping, I realize the price stated above is a rip-off. I had no idea they were that cheap, considering the spec or fidanza are $300 +. So I'll take $65.00.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/19/06 05:41 PM
I have some 1998 Contour parts for sale also:

98 Dash Clock (Unsure of Condition)
Combination Switch (Good)
Ignition Switch (New)
Clutch Switch (New)
Dash Assy. Tach, Speedo etc.

Brand New, Just Built Computer
Windows Vista Beta
AMD 64Bit Sempron 2600+
80Gb Hard Drive
512MB DDR 3200 Ram
128MB Nvidia Video card
CDRW
DVD Rom
Floppy Disk
Antec Lan Boy Aluminum Case with Front Lights
Wireless Lan Card
56K Modem
MSI Mainboard

PM me for prices, I have more stuff...Just can't remember all I have right now.

Gary
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/26/06 07:16 PM
Lanzar amp- I used it for my RF 12" sub. Ran 400rms 800 peak at 2 ohms. Worked fine when removed last week. Just upgrading the system. Make an offer.

HPI Savage: http://www.contour.org/classifieds/classifieds.php?t=1&c=1

Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: For Sale Thread? - 08/28/06 04:04 AM
Stock SVT rear swaybar for sale. Make offer.

BTW, Im just trying to get rid of this stuff, so some of it I will let go cheap (amp, sway bar, omnifi).
Posted By: 99csvtDAD Re: For Sale Thread? - 09/01/06 05:53 PM
What is a reasonable market value for a 1999 CSVT with almost new engine & clutch, new transaxle, body and interior both in good (not great) shape? Odometer is 73K but engine and clutch only about 5K, eurospec transaxle brand new (from BAT). Feel free to PM me if you're looking for something like this and wish to make an offer.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: For Sale Thread? - 09/01/06 05:56 PM
You can ask around $6k but may have to go down some. Doesn't hurt to start a little higher than what you can get.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 09/04/06 04:59 PM
Buy my possessed VCR on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300024355062&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Posted By: Pienstars Re: For Sale Thread? - 09/04/06 07:05 PM
Buy my possessed VCR on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300024355062&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Best description ever, love it
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: For Sale Thread? - 09/04/06 07:14 PM
Show your love and run up the bid on it!
Posted By: Pienstars Re: For Sale Thread? - 09/05/06 03:55 PM
Show your love and run up the bid on it!

The hell with running up the bid, I'm gonna win that mug
© CEG Archives