Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: TourDeForce Dragon Run parts needed - please help - 09/23/05 12:45 PM
I'd like to get my car into shape when I'm up north for the Dragon run & I'll need a little help doing it. My Mystique came with misc dings & dents, and I researched replacement parts finding that GA & TN bone yards generally have what I need, but I can't burn time on the trip driving all over the SE hunting parts. I need the SE CEGer help to pick up the parts for install at the Dragon Run.

I'll pay $20 per part to you folks if you'll pick 'em up & deliver at the Run, & pay for the parts in advance if you can locate them for me. You'll have $0 out of pocket & all you have to do is drag the dang things to the Dragon.

I definately would like to pick up:

CABERNET RED Mystique
1. passenger side front door
2. Hood
3. Bumper cover

Maybe this is too big a request, but I thought I'd at least ask. Thanks for your consideration.
I doubt I'll get around to it ( ), but there are several boneyards in the Chattaboogy area. I need to go hunting for a new headlight anyway. If I find anything, I'll let you know.
Thanks Eric! You're a prince!

That close by, I can pick the parts up myself... Unless you want the $20.
$20!?!?!?!?!? I've got a UHaul truck in my driveway right now.

I'll have to check my schedule and see when I'm off again to go huntin'. I'm sure I'll have to spend my next couple off days moving stuff. I'm gonna have to get a CDL to drive a truck big enough to move all Michelle's stuff.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Dragon Run parts needed - please help - 09/23/05 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
I'm gonna have to get a CDL to drive a truck big enough to move all Michelle's stuff.

Thanks why you should've waited to move during the winter. That way, you could just pile up a bunch of stuff and start fire, to get rid of some of it. Then, when some comes outside and starts yelling at you, which you would deserve, you could tell her, "well... I got cold, so I thought I would warm up a bit."
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Dragon Run parts needed - please help - 09/23/05 10:05 PM
Too bad you don't live closer and have a Contour.....my stock hood is just sitting.
Posted By: TjZ Re: Dragon Run parts needed - please help - 09/23/05 10:09 PM
I was going to go cruise around tomorrow and see if I can find a MTX for Hector, I will post and see what I find for ya aswell. Anyone else?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Dragon Run parts needed - please help - 09/23/05 10:10 PM
hood lifts, strut bar
$20!?!?!?!?!? I've got a UHaul truck in my driveway right now.

That's $20 per part obtained. Total of $60 for the Hood, Door, and bumper cover in Cabernet Red. Worth it I think...
Crap Jim, I'm booked solid from now 'til the Run. I won't even have time to slap on my Koni's.

Nor will I have time to detail my car!!!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Dragon Run parts needed - please help - 10/10/05 03:59 AM
Crap Jim, I'm booked solid from now 'til the Run. I won't even have time to slap on my Koni's.

Nor will I have time to detail my car!!!

Thats OK Eric, I mean your using Zaino, isn't it shiny enough
Hey so you still want these SVT intake parts?
Looks like I won't need the inatke parts. I sent you an e-mail 'bout it.

You makin' the Dragon Run?
© CEG Archives