Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 03:35 PM
they stuck me there. I remember that spot and its okay I guess.

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 04:48 PM
i have no idea man, i know us all will be together, why dont you park with us man
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 05:26 PM
I could dude! I forgot all about that!, where are yall located on the map?
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 05:38 PM
ill be ridin in with someone. not enuf funds to buy a space
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 05:52 PM
I got a nice spot in the parking lot, my car looks like [censored] right now.
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 06:07 PM
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:
ill be ridin in with someone. not enuf funds to buy a space

No kidding dude, the [censored] cost me 80 bucks to enter. I better get a trophy or at least a sponsorship out of it lol
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 06:41 PM
we always get our tickets when we get there but why dont we meet up and all ride there together then just park with us man. and yeah john you can ride in with me fo free brother hows that sound. buy me a coke when we get there and we will call it even
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 07:08 PM
I dunno, Ive already pre registered and will be dropping my car off Friday afternoon, to avoid waking up at the crack ass of dawn.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/09/05 08:29 PM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
we always get our tickets when we get there but why dont we meet up and all ride there together then just park with us man. and yeah john you can ride in with me fo free brother hows that sound. buy me a coke when we get there and we will call it even

sounds great to me man
Posted By: BCSVT Re: Whos in the G lot at Nopi Nats? - 09/10/05 05:57 PM
It actually saves money if you pre register your car. It's on 70 bucks and it lets 2 ppl in. So your paying $35 for a 2 day pass each, essentailly saving $5 each. Thats what i do every year.

David
© CEG Archives