Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ZetecTour We have haters - 06/23/05 05:35 PM
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=interests&Number=979749&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1

and

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=interests&Number=979749&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1

why do they hate on us?oh yeah, cuz theyre all ghey
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 05:38 PM
hahahaha yeah i just posted there
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 05:47 PM

Do you guys hate me cause I'm a "troll" from the great distances of MI?! *sniffle*. I'm sorry I'm a SE poser *kicks dirt*..... Pleeeeaaaase Love me?!

Suckers, you have no choice.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 05:48 PM
hahahahahaha good one chad and yes we hate the chit out of you.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 05:48 PM
chad ur cool....but the other [censored] [censored] [censored] are not
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:01 PM
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYpImPxX:
chad ur cool....but the other [censored] [censored] [censored] are not

I'll vouge for them and tell you how they REALLY are in person...... they ARE [censored].
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:04 PM
[censored] theres so many words to put there....but i bet every word fills that blank.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:06 PM
No... DICK doesn't get censored.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:07 PM
yeah but [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:20 PM
you know, it seems to me you all are purposely trying to incite flamewars toward yourselves, but maybe that's just my opinion.
It's great that you all had such fun at your meet. From the pictures, I'm glad to see you all had such a good time, even if some of that fun was at the expense of other members.
But don't go out of your way to mock the rest of the nonattending CEG community and not expect some backlash from it.

We're all essentially one community. There's no need to make waves and purposely try to piss off your own CEG brethren.

I have no personal beef with anyone, but I still find it offensive to see this "civil war" carry on. Frankly, it makes me sad. call me a whiny girl for that, I don't care.

Posted By: SVTatGT Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:21 PM
What she said

SE =
Its amazing how things are so much diffrent when your behind the keyboard , We all seen how it was at CWZ , we all get together and get along perfect with no issues , Im willing to bet EVERYONE would get along perfect if was all at 1 meet , OK all but MXRACER or whatever the hell that faggots name is . I dont even know what I'm talknig about right now ...

Be back I'm calling a transmisison place to get a quote on having my shift forks changed .
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:30 PM
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TPimP:
Its amazing how things are so much diffrent when your behind the keyboard , We all seen how it was at CWZ , we all get together and get along perfect with no issues , Im willing to bet EVERYONE would get along perfect if was all at 1 meet , OK all but MXRACER or whatever the hell that faggots name is . I dont even know what I'm talknig about right now ...

Be back I'm calling a transmisison place to get a quote on having my shift forks changed .

Exactly. Seriously though, I had a freaking blast at the meet and everyone was cool as hell. But some people cant take a joke and they whine like a bunch of little pussies. I didnt even know that Todras kid, nor did I care to know, but the picture was funny lol And someone obviously takes offense to it, they need serious help or need to get off the [censored] computer, and learn how to take a joke. And if for one , the folks that take this so seriously and get offended, or "hurt" by it, needs to grow a set of gonads or go cry to their mommy about it. And yes im an ethug lol I havent been called that in a long ass time

LMAO 17 fingers at __________

Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:33 PM
im bout to post
im pissed
we had a lil fun and they dont like it...well...i hope they like what i say.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:34 PM

LMAO 17 fingers at __________

HELLLL YEA!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:35 PM
good job guys...this post will be locked now
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:37 PM
i was wondering where that pic went 2
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 06:38 PM
well i had it and sent it to X...he must of given it to josh...now the world has it.
AHAH
Posted By: LadyX Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 07:09 PM
LOL!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 07:15 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
you know, it seems to me you all are purposely trying to incite flamewars toward yourselves, but maybe that's just my opinion.
It's great that you all had such fun at your meet. From the pictures, I'm glad to see you all had such a good time, even if some of that fun was at the expense of other members.
But don't go out of your way to mock the rest of the nonattending CEG community and not expect some backlash from it.

We're all essentially one community. There's no need to make waves and purposely try to piss off your own CEG brethren.

I have no personal beef with anyone, but I still find it offensive to see this "civil war" carry on. Frankly, it makes me sad. call me a whiny girl for that, I don't care.

actually i dont have a problem with anyone, but this is our SE section and we post in here alot. but to be honest i know you arent pointing fingers at just us, yes sometimes flamewars are incited by us but you know for the most past its by other people, including todras,pimpalicious (whatever his name is) and racermxcam they flame everyone on the boards that isnt thier brownosing buddy or dosent have the knowledge or modds that they have. i belive this is a bretherin community or i wouldnt have invited anyone that wanted to come to my bbq and spent over $350.00 on food out of my own hard earned money. so personaly if anyone on these boards are all about hooking ceg up selflessly its us se ceg'ers just like me posting the gb on the sct flashers, i dony make a penny on any of them but i just want all cegers to get the best possible tune for the cheapest price!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 07:31 PM
Kim is whiney...

I think Ryan is correct, nonetheless.

C'mon everyone, say it with me.. "we're sorry Kiiiimmmmm!"

What the [censored]! I can hear no one! SAY IT!!

Oh... it's the internet...
Im lost , you guys post too damn much !!
Posted By: liquidX Re: We have haters - 06/23/05 07:47 PM
Im lost , you guys post too damn much !!

Ya snooze, ya loose
© CEG Archives