Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SAV Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 05:16 AM
Discussed this about 45 seconds ago actually. We've got the date down. Now we need a place.

Aaaand...brainstorm!

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 05:28 AM
Josh's place!!!
Posted By: TjZ Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 05:49 AM
Doesnt matter to me just not around July 26 - August 3rd, sry but I have to go to Cougar Fest.. I dont know I have some desire to go..
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 06:07 AM
pssssh, you don't even have a couger.. they'll laugh at you and say you can't read good and stuff.
Posted By: TjZ Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 07:15 AM
I dont mind that Chad, they have a drag strip, autocross, and dyno and they run it all so I just kinda float around.
Posted By: OB1 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Stryped In 10Minutes:
Josh's place!!!

Who's josh?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Obie1:
Josh's place!!!

Who's josh?

powdercoat man man man man man....
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 12:59 PM
yes at josh's,,,and sav why do you have 10 mins in your name, you dont even know what that means, you FLAKED out dude and missed the best weekend ever
Posted By: 91HellCat Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 01:35 PM
Would anyone have a problem with possibly having the next BBQ meet at my house in Marietta?
Powdercoated Poultry Party 2005
When: July 23, 2005
Where: Fort Myers, FL
Who's Crib: Powdercoat man man man (Josh)
Time: Bout' 10 minutes from whenever.

Exact details to be revealed at a later date.

(I sense) Josh is gonna arrange for all of us to ride in MIGS and crash Ferraris in a Destruction Derby style cruise!
hells yeah count me in chad you will drive to my house and crash then we can roll out the next morning and take hmm bout 10 mins to get there
Defenetly. I'll have to take a couple days off work. Probably leave work at 11:00AM on Thurday and get to your place around 11PM. Crash for a few hours and leave real early to get to FL in late afternoon. Probably only get to stay til sunday afternoon.. drive back.. crash, then leave out Monday morning to go back to my beautiful new home located in this hell hole state.
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ryan(10mins)blacksvt:
yes at josh's,,,and sav why do you have 10 mins in your name, you dont even know what that means, you FLAKED out dude and missed the best weekend ever

Cuz I'm cool and stuff too.

And I didn't flake out. I told the story about what happened on AIM last night.

-SAV
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:23 PM
ok well you still shouldnt have 10 mins in your name.....and yes chad sounds like a plan to be man
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:24 PM
ok well you still shouldnt have 10 mins in your name.....and yes chad sounds like a plan to be man

Blah blah.

-SAV
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:26 PM
much much better sav
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:30 PM

Update your sig there guy!

-SAV
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:33 PM
what about it. i was the host and damn proud of it
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:35 PM
That's not what I meant.

Originally posted by Slacker SAV's signature:
Woohoo, I part of the tater passin posse!
SE CEG Dragon Run: October 15, 2005
----------->Powdercoating Party in Ft. Myers July 23rd <------------

THAT'S what I meant.

-SAV
Hey, it's powdercoated Poultry party....
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd OFFICIAL!! - 06/20/05 02:46 PM
Wouldn't fit.

-SAV
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:52 PM
What route are you guys taking? It'd be awesome to tag team with the guys from N. GA thundering down I95.

-SAV
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 02:58 PM
is that the set date? and sav , ryan and chad are gunna meet me down here in macon to go down to flordia(hopefully my guyz from macon will go) so u could either jus meet us here in macon at my house or we kuld meet u further south which ever wuld be best for ya.how long wuld this meet be? a full wkend or what? another meet... (as lil jon wuld say)--->YEA!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Slacker SAV:
What route are you guys taking? It'd be awesome to tag team with the guys from N. GA thundering down I95.

-SAV

I don't know, the whole whopping 2-hour drive across alligator alley might make Robert fall asleep so I can can count myself and Sam (who is not missing this one for the world) in for The Wolf Pack. CHECK!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 03:03 PM
yes 100% john we will swing in and gas up and meet you in macon then make the drive, we need wakie takies like x has though
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 03:23 PM
we need wakie takies like x has though

1.) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=296&item=5777873515&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

2.) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=296&item=5769153885&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

3.) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=296&item=5783525323&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

BellSouth can all be tuned to the same channel. Get your ass movin if you want to keep in contact with the Macon group!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 03:32 PM
hells yeah i will buy a set. someone else buy a set also
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 03:49 PM
i aint missing this meet for nuffin.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 03:57 PM
chad, john,sav,ryan.....i will meet u guys on 1-75 if u want.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 04:17 PM
Shoot that would work fine for me, man!

I just bought a set of bellsouth radios!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 04:31 PM
cool brother i will buy a set on the 1st, and yeah chris we can meet ya
Posted By: svty2k Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 05:02 PM
I'm in. I'll talk w/ John and get the details about the meet-up in Macon and then we can roll southbound to the Sunshine State!
Posted By: jthursby Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 06:21 PM
Old guys allowed too? Count me in then. I'll join the "Thunder Run" in Tampa. We could divert across the skyway bridge for a little "scenic route".

Jim
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 06:25 PM
did anyone check with josh yet......
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 06:34 PM
alright guyz jus meet up with another 98 silver csvt. mirko and other stuf. great guy and hes wantin to come down to the nex meet. he said he'll call me so i hope he can make it. i gave him the ceg website so hopefully he'll get on and post. tim u def need to come man u shulda came to the last one we had it was a blast .
Posted By: TjZ Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 06:45 PM
Ok, I am in on this. More BBQ YAY! Chad you should get on I-85 South when coming down and then I can meet up with ya. Also I will talk to some fellow NC CEG'rs maybe they can come to..
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 06:59 PM
hells yeah guys
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 06:59 PM
I spoke to Josh earlier and he said he wasnt sure but he said he was going to push for it. Dont forget to bring my bday gifts... its on the 1rst.!!!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 07:03 PM
sam if u dont go to a 2 hour trip, im not your friend anymore
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Contour 10minutes:
sam if u dont go to a 2 hour trip, im not your friend anymore

finally!!

dude you dont read my posts do you. I aint missin that darn the git together. I hear dem boys out west gottalotta nice doohickies and slick culured wagons with dem expensive bright mirror lookin rims. ahyuk ahyuk luv dem mirrors on the rims.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 07:47 PM
you better make it sam, you missed a great time this weekend
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 07:53 PM
of course man itll be great meeting all of you guys.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 07:57 PM
hell yeah man, we will be rollin out there strong, this time it will be the 10minuitewolfpack me,chad,john,logan,and who ever else decides to join
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/20/05 08:19 PM
**SIGH**

Likely knee surgery about then...
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 12:56 AM
hey guys, keep me updated with posts... since I can't seem to follow them all. That way, once you need to start an offical post or roll call thread or sumtin` I can unsticky this one and sticky the new one.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:10 AM
Originally posted by unisys12:
hey guys, keep me updated with posts... since I can't seem to follow them all. That way, once you need to start an offical post or roll call thread or sumtin` I can unsticky this one and sticky the new one.

Thank you Philip, you tha man!!!
You know the WORST part about this , If its at my house I wont have any driving time in...unless I got north or south and guide you all to my house ..Whoever has the biggest group I can go from that point ., I still have to find out for sure what the wife wants to do .
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 03:39 AM
Chris, best thing for you to do if you want to cruise down with other folk is to cut across through the country and intersect I-75 at some point to meet with everyone going from atl/macon.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 04:49 AM
damn... I've been planning on being back in JAX from the 19th through the 26th, and the old school SE'ers were WAITING on a meet for me to show up. (I'm loved.. awww..) now its in Fort Myers??

This sucks.

Ray
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Chris, best thing for you to do if you want to cruise down with other folk is to cut across through the country and intersect I-75 at some point to meet with everyone going from atl/macon.

Yup, I-16 West to Macon, and roll down with the homeboyz . Kermit I assume that with this much anticipation, there is no room for excuses on your behalf as well... right?

XL
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:10 PM

Thank you Phil!!!! HOw come worldtour (se mi forum) sucks at this, lol?!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:13 PM
Originally posted by P-Coatin10minutes:
You know the WORST part about this , If its at my house I wont have any driving time in...unless I got north or south and guide you all to my house ..Whoever has the biggest group I can go from that point ., I still have to find out for sure what the wife wants to do .

Josh, you can come East to Cocaine town and meet up with the Dirty South Wolves and cruise Alligator Alley all together... that highway is the shiznit for pics and vids!!!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:15 PM
Damn, I'm there!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:28 PM
we are sooooo there
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:32 PM
another 400 mile trip .....yeah im there
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:35 PM
we are sooooo there

Hey guys, just like to say hi! You must already know who this is... Anyway, I will be riding to Josh's with X and looking forward to an awesome time as with last time. Chad make sure your girl goes this time!!! Same goes to Chris with Nicole and all the other Southeasterners with girlfriends . Josh convince the wife, and if you need some help with that, I am a persuasion expert!

LX
Amazing this is a sticky now and I haven't comfirmed anything yet .I'm wont even have a car to drive then as the transmission is screwed .
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:38 PM
400 miles?! Psshh.. Mapquest says my trip to Joshs area is 1,519 miles. I ALMOST just wanna fly, mang. Cheaper, quicker, etc, etc....

Edit:

Fug it, I've got CD's.
You guy's should have waited to make all this final until I made sure I was all set for it. I'm not even 20% sure on this yet and you guys have picked a date for me as well . , you need to start making a back up plan in case I can't d it. I'm moving to a new place too so I'm not even sure where I'll be .
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:42 PM
fly to tallahassee and drive with me
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 01:43 PM

Yeah cause we all know that supercharged Zetecs fly right Chris?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 02:06 PM
haha gigi.........
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 02:08 PM
hey there gigi, glad to see you are a ceg'er now. it was great to meet you and glad you had fun
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 02:13 PM
so far lady x has 2 post at 10:12....lets see if shes like x.....she will have 100000000 post by 5 oclock...
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 02:15 PM
hey there gigi, glad to see you are a ceg'er now. it was great to meet you and glad you had fun

I was just going to say, all you guys are real friendly and I kept telling X how these people were so nice and actually make you look forward to these meets. He kept telling me how you guys feel like a big family spread over the Southeast and I agreed, specially with the huge gesture of Chad coming down from so far and Ryan being so hospitable and & all, it was really a great turnout. Maybe I can stop trolling if Josh sells his SE to X, but after he fixes it .

LX
You all are great people , I wouldnt hesitate meeting any of you again . Too bad Chad had to wreck it for me , all I do is go to bed at night and see that damn car in my dreams. Chad you car fits me perfect, man I love that car ! Only thing you need is B&G Springs.HMMMM i could rip the springs off this car and give em to ya ! then just tow the car to the junkyard ! HHHHAAAAAA awsome idea
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 02:56 PM
Hey Gigi!

Welcome! Can we call you a ricer since you drive the Civic? X wouldn't let us. Thanks for your comments, I kept telling X how cool you were! What kind of perfume did you have on Sunday... my shirt smelled nice the entire trip, lol. I've already requested my time off for July and everything is set. As much as I'd LOVE to just fly down there and have X chaufer me around, it just wouldn't be the same to be down in the "Dirty South" with out Stry-ped! . Besides, I'm taking an extra couple days vacation while down there to:

Check out University of Miami and see about completing my Masters of Architecture there.

Look for a Condo

Pick out which bedroom is mine at X's crib ( ).

And staking my claim of a few master bedrooms at Josh's.

As for my girl, she says she'll try and make it out there with me. SHe's got real crappy hours (Ambulance driver) and time off is hard. So, I really hope she'll make the trip with me, but if she can't, I'll just have to borrow someones girl, lol.

On another note... as of today, my house is for sale. After only 3 months of ownership, I'm ready to get out. My asking price is $177,000.00 (bought it for $173,900). Who wants to buy it?! (Mods, I seriously hope I don't get a "classifieds please" post, lol)

So, let's see what happens within thenext month. Anwyas, welcoem Gigi, glad to have ya here and can't wait to see you guys and gals next month.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LadyX:

Yeah cause we all know that supercharged Zetecs fly right Chris?

Whoa X... your girl is amazing, lol.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 03:10 PM
Did our meet really convince you to sell your house and move down here

I would buy your house, but its about $176,000 more than my housing budget, plus thats a hell of a commute to tech
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 03:22 PM
Originally posted by SVTatGT:

I would buy your house, but its about $176,000 more than my housing budget, plus thats a hell of a commute to tech

Seeing Atlanta and the people down in GA convinced me. No, I'm not moving that way because of a few loosers I met at a BBQ ( ), moreso for my own good, really. Opportunity is far greater, MI sucks, auto industry is sucking as it shows in the economy. Look at our largest city, Detroit... need I say more? They've got a mayor who rolls around in a Navigator and party's hard on tax payers money (trust me, I've hung out with his gump ass and the "stories" you hear are 100% true)

You *could* always transfer to Lawrence Tech... it's a better school! .
Damn Chad you actaully are serious about this ? or did you put the house up for sale for other reasons ?
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 03:27 PM

Seeing Atlanta and the people down in GA convinced me. No, I'm not moving that way because of a few loosers I met at a BBQ ( ), moreso for my own good, really. Opportunity is far greater, MI sucks, auto industry is sucking as it shows in the economy. Look at our largest city, Detroit... need I say more? They've got a mayor who rolls around in a Navigator and party's hard on tax payers money (trust me, I've hung out with his gump ass and the "stories" you hear are 100% true)

You *could* always transfer to Lawrence Tech... it's a better school! .

We have had our share of corrupt mayors here, but we are on a pretty good one at the moment. But yea, the economy here is growing, and suburbs are sprouting up like weeds. Out of all the places I have lived (Seattle WA, York PA, and here) I like this one the best, by far. We have a pretty good College of Architechture here, and we could allways use another SVT

Lawrence Tech sounds good, their football team is proabably better than ours was last year
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 03:37 PM
Damn Chad you actaully are serious about this ? or did you put the house up for sale for other reasons ?

Well.. I made the mistake of moving where I knew I've been. Like I said, I've only been to Atlanta once and I was young. Now that I am actually thinking about things like a family, career, money, house, neighborhood safety, etc... I looked at Atlanta and the south MUCH differently. I've been online a lot (big surprise, eh) looking at places outside of Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Naples (found 1 condo I like.. not a bad price, either) even Tallahasse. I'm 22 years old, nows not the time to rust away in a rich part of my neighborhood with nothing better to do than drive 45 minutes to Great Lakes Crossing. Party's suck, clubs suck, atmosphere sucks, our fuggin beaches are always closed... it a dman shame. This state used to be cool, and i was the envy of everyone I knew.. but now, it's a fuggin joke.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 03:41 PM
dude you can get a house in my neighborhood, a little older like mine but a good house still as big as mine for $121,000 thats what i am paying for mine. and you know atlanta is the hub of architecture and graphic desighn, and by the way you like gigi's purfume hu,,,damn x i think he is hitting on your woman hehehe just kidding, yes gigi i am just the type that likes to entertain people and be hospitable so thats no problem. thank you for coming down and giving us some miami flare.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 03:48 PM
Hey Ryan, saw you called yesterday. Sorry, left my phone in the car.

What?! Hittin on his women?! I'd never *technically* do that... but I'm sure he's got several others lined up if she decided to choose the "better man" .

Probably have a HUGE kick to the nuts waitin' for me in Miami now, eh?! Ohhh, good times, good times.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 04:24 PM
yeah i was just checkin to see which chair was yours,cause wayne came and got his tents, i got it though, the green one right? and yeah i am the same way even if i wasnt married i wouldnt ever hit on a friends girl even meaningless flirting, x you do have one hot mama though, no disrespect ment either brother.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 04:29 PM
Yep, the green one. Thanks Ryan!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 04:50 PM
cool man, i am letting my cat pee on it as we speak
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 04:53 PM
NICE!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 05:08 PM
hahahahahaha, so whats everyone gonna do this weekend?
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 05:09 PM
I am building my new system this weekend. 2 8s in the rear decklid
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 05:14 PM
damn cool. there is a big car show up at dave and busters in gwinnett i am going to
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 05:39 PM
I'm pouring a new stamped concrete side walk to my patio, installing a new wood privacy fence, and drinking.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 05:41 PM
Just drinking
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 05:54 PM
Originally posted by duraTodratexRacerCam:
Just drinking

hmm, maybe I'll just do that, lol.

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 05:58 PM
i will be drinking at a car show, even better,
I'm pouring a new stamped concrete side walk to my patio, installing a new wood privacy fence, and drinking.

Got to do some touch up's to sell the house !!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 06:07 PM
Got to sell the house !!

After tha triple "P" that is...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 06:23 PM
Originally posted by duraTodratexRacerCam:
Got to sell the house !!

After tha triple "P" that is...

Naw... it's already for sale. Signs up! So, we'll see.. it coudl go quick, I'm asking about 10 grand less than anyone in the area and my house is MUCHO nicer. I'm kinda hoping it sells BEFORE I go down to PPP 05, if it does, I'll just fuggin rent a U-haul and tow the car down to FL with all my stuff.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 06:25 PM
I think he was talking about josh.

But you are just selling your house with no idea where/when you are going to go and what you are going to do when you get there?
How about your girlfriend, is she moving down here with you?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 06:26 PM
chad, i got a 1200 sq ft apartment for 535 a month....check out tally....it will be nice.....

btw.....i am changing my name until i find something i like...
I did the same thing , I was living in Michigan , I came to Florida to help a friend move and I never went back home .

Lets see

Michigan = KIA

Florida = Lamborghini

Osoma made a bad move messing up NY , he should have made his move in Michigan HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 06:47 PM
NO! THats not cool.. well, it would have helped out Detroit, lol.

Actually, right now, my idea is to possibly enroll at U of Miami and either live on campus or get a condo. Landing a job at a decent wage (8-12.00 an hour) would do just fine till I get all my architecture crap out and in the hands of the employers.. shouldn't take a month or two to land a better paying job. SHoot, at 10 bucks an hour.. I could have a 600.00 payment and be very fine for awhile. . Sure, thats pretty much a 50% cut... but, hell, I have about a grand in credit card debt, a car payment (200/month) , and thats it.

Am I in the best position for this move.. well, I would be perfect if I wiated the two years I have left.. however, the longer I wait... the more chance Ihave to loose out on great interest rates, etc. If I did move to FL, I still have to take 1 semester of architecture to be certified in the state of FL.. plus a structures coarse in huricane prevention.

My GF would come with, but not immediatly. Still has a years of Education School left (Elementary education)
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 06:50 PM
My GF would come with, but not immediatly. Still has a years of Education School left (Elementary education)

Your girlfriend is in elementry school

J/K, my girlfriend is going to school for secondary education, good stuff.

Sounds like you got stuff pretty much figured out, sounds like a good plan to me. Miami =
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 06:58 PM

Good one man!

Yeah, Powdercoat man just sent e some info on FIU school whom has an awesoem architecture program... which is almost as good as Lawrence Tech's program. I'm starting to feel pretty good about this.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 07:02 PM
your gunna have to change your name when you get down here. "RustFreeStyrpedSVT"
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 07:04 PM
hey chad your girl can come stay with me for a bit,hehehehehehe jk man
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 07:06 PM
your gunna have to change your name when you get down here. "RustFreeStyrpedSVT"

Good one, I sure as hell would, too.

Ryan, I'll deal with you later. *puts steel toe boot on*

Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 07:13 PM
Are there different rates for in-state vs out-of-state for grad school like there is undergrad? If there is you may want to move down and wait untill you can establish residency and get the instate rate. I know here it is 12k more for out of state tuition than in-state (2k vs 14k)
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 07:22 PM
Oh defenetly, there is about a 5 grand diffrence. Not sure how long residency takes.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 07:26 PM
I think its close to a year here, i could be wrong though
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 07:29 PM
Tuition is different for in-state vs. out-state residents. The difference isn't quite as extreme as GT, but still a considerable difference. I don't know exactly what happens if you move in from out of state and make a permanent residency in state. It'd be awesome to have more Contours, especially SVT's (yes, i happen to be partial to SVT's) in the SE.

Robert
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 08:20 PM

hehehe naw i was kidding i wont get on your girl again,hehehe wait i am on her now.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 08:52 PM

hehehe naw i was kidding i wont get on your girl again,hehehe wait i am on her now.

Well.. tell her arse when she is done with you (9 seconds, probably) to get home and make my dinner, biotch!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 09:49 PM
thanksd for the compliment chad usually its only 4 seconds, and yeah she will when the biotch is dont making my dinner,lol hehehe
Posted By: sleeper357 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 10:18 PM
I did the same thing , I was living in Michigan , I came to Florida to help a friend move and I never went back home .

Lets see

Michigan = KIA

Florida = Lamborghini

Osoma made a bad move messing up NY , he should have made his move in Michigan HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't forget the 80yr old ladies driving there buicks at 30mph on cleveland ave.
P-Coatin10minutes sent you a PM.

I hope this meet happens next month..
Sleeper is 5 miles from me

Altohugh i dought I can do a meet right now , My wife has blown 4 20000 amp fuses about this idea ...

her words are " You need to be serious "

Damn european girls ...GRRRRRRRRRR

hope someone in Florida can host this BBQ cause right now I'm thinking i have a 2.5% chance .
Posted By: sleeper357 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 10:33 PM
How about Lakes Park ? Or Some other place close to 1-75.
That would be cool , need to work on a few ideas'
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 11:12 PM
finally decided on an name....
contourracing20
contourracingchris
contour10minutes

now im XxPlAyBoYxX
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 11:32 PM

Cool Chad... that's my major too only right now I have to take a break from school to work full time... but I'll probably be going part time in the fall taking online classes (independent studies)...

Can't wait to meet your girl, seems like we might have a lot in common
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 11:41 PM

Cool Chad... that's my major too only right now I have to take a break from school to work full time... but I'll probably be going part time in the fall taking online classes (independent studies)...

Can't wait to meet your girl, seems like we might have a lot in common

Yeah, you two really do.

Both love cars
Both do a lot for their man
Both are very down to earth and happy
Both are nice
Both are short, lol
Both are hot (no offense X )

So, you too are very similar. I hope she'll make it, though. I hate working and going to school at teh same time.. long nights, early mornings, no sleep... good times.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/21/05 11:55 PM

None taken, it's actually a compliment of my taste for women
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Dr. X:

Dr. X?! LMAO...
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 12:34 AM

my name is beter
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 12:53 AM

Dr. X?! LMAO...

Everybody is changing their name so f-it
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 12:55 AM
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What?!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 12:56 AM
holy (censored)....thats funny.....
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 12:58 AM
Originally posted by LadyXs Pool boy:
What?

^^^Exactly^^^
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 12:59 AM
Originally posted by LadyXs Pool boy:
What?

^^^Exactly^^^

Hahaaaa!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 01:01 AM
damn im glad nicole didnt join the forums....i dont wanna know what people would say.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 01:05 AM
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYxX:
damn im glad nicole didnt join the forums....i dont wanna know what people would say.

She doesn't know what she is missing!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 01:33 AM
Originally posted by duraseX:
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYxX:

She doesn't know what she is missing!

You didn't hear what I talked about at teh water cooler today, either!

just playing man, mucho respecto.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 01:27 PM
hehehehe damn yall are chattin all through the night
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 01:37 PM

Phill what would it take for you to shoot across to Michigan and join Chad in his journey to the South? We think that you Northerners should get a feel of the Southeast vibe flowing through your veins, certainly an experience you will never forget... . Additionally, we need more mods to take part in the "real time" action. See what you can do!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 01:41 PM
Yeah Phil, if you don't come... you suck as a moderator.

..I'll go pack my stuff and prepare for bannination.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 05:20 PM
Originally posted by HoeSaleStrypes:
Yeah Phil, if you don't come... you suck as a moderator.

..I'll go pack my stuff and prepare for bannination.

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 05:45 PM
are you gonna roll down there and experiance a real g2g (get together) like my wing zing bbq???
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 11:04 PM
Originally posted by ryan(CFpimp)blacksvt:
are you gonna roll down there and experiance a real g2g (get together) like my wing zing bbq???

Who? Me? Go to FL?

Man, I haven't been able to make it to a meet to Huntsville, AL in over a year. How in the world I be able to find time to take a trip to Fl for a weekend.

I would totally love it, but I have to keep things real. I just started a new job, 3 months ago today as a matter of fact, so I have no vacation time. And it is kinda hard to just take off one day.

I wish you guys were around awhile back when we were meeting up in Huntsville once or twice a year. Some of the best times in my familys live's man. I will never forget the time Steve (BK4293) and I were drinking way too much and trying to figure out the best place to cut a hole in his hood with a Dremel, so he could have a cold air intake. Or the time I was sitting in the stands at Huntsville Dragway holding Eric's (Chattavegas) headlights, because he thought he could go faster without them. We had to talk him out of taking off his hood! Us almost getting kicked out of our hotel at 9:00PM @ night, because Hector was driving around with his overly loud exhaust. Or even the time that Steve's daughters life size Barbie keep trying to put the moves on Mikeyboy.

Good times!!

I wish I could, but there is no way we could make it down. Meets are cool!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 11:22 PM

Who? Me? Go to FL?

Man, I haven't been able to make it to a meet to Huntsville, AL in over a year. How in the world I be able to find time to take a trip to Fl for a weekend.

I would totally love it, but I have to keep things real. I just started a new job, 3 months ago today as a matter of fact, so I have no vacation time. And it is kinda hard to just take off one day.

I wish you guys were around awhile back when we were meeting up in Huntsville once or twice a year. Some of the best times in my familys live's man. I will never forget the time Steve (BK4293) and I were drinking way too much and trying to figure out the best place to cut a hole in his hood with a Dremel, so he could have a cold air intake. Or the time I was sitting in the stands at Huntsville Dragway holding Eric's (Chattavegas) headlights, because he thought he could go faster without them. We had to talk him out of taking off his hood! Us almost getting kicked out of our hotel at 9:00PM @ night, because Hector was driving around with his overly loud exhaust. Or even the time that Steve's daughters life size Barbie keep trying to put the moves on Mikeyboy.

Good times!!

I wish I could, but there is no way we could make it down. Meets are cool!

Will you have vacation time next year?
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/22/05 11:36 PM
Well, I'm a life-sized Barbie and I'm putting the move on all of Southeast... The "motivational movement" . Call in sick and join the fun... you do get sick days don't you? Come on now. It's obvious that more moderator involvement in meets is necesseary, and the word that's out in the Southeast forum proves it!

Lake Placid: Lakes, Beaches, Parks, Raceways, Beer, Chicken, and uh.. yeah, Alligators ... ain't it exciting?
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 12:59 AM
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Will you have vacation time next year?

Oh yeah! If we are able to set up another meet in HSV, we can make it for sure. I mean, we only live like 1.5 or 2.0 hrs away. Give us a few months and maybe we can work something out.

Anyway... back on topic guys.

P.S. I don't think Beer and Alliagtors can be used in the same sentence and anything good come out of it.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:06 AM
Sounds good Phil.....
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:14 AM
Will you have vacation time next year? P.S. I don't think Beer and Alliagtors can be used in the same sentence and anything good come out of it.

Hey I tried! LOL
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:01 AM
Well, I'm a life-sized Barbie and I'm putting the move on all of Southeast... The "motivational movement" . Call in sick and join the fun... you do get sick days don't you? Come on now. It's obvious that more moderator involvement in meets is necesseary, and the word that's out in the Southeast forum proves it!

Lake Placid: Lakes, Beaches, Parks, Raceways, Beer, Chicken, and uh.. yeah, Alligators ... ain't it exciting?

Jesus, 16 posts and she thinks she owns this forumn... typical woman.

...Whats unfortunate is, everyone in here will be first to give you the key, lol.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:27 AM

Jesus, 16 posts and she thinks she owns this forumn... typical woman.

...Whats unfortunate is, everyone in here will be first to give you the key, lol.

Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:37 AM

Don't worry Hector, your position as the almighty supercharged Zetec will not be dethroned for anything in the world, not even women!!!

<---X packs his bags for banninninnization
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:44 AM
Originally posted by X-Files:

Don't worry Hector, your position as the almighty supercharged Zetec will not be dethroned for anything in the world, not even women!!!

<---X packs his bags for banninninnization

LOL......Kim (my G/F) has been trying to make me get rid of it for a while!
Posted By: fordrule Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:41 AM
u guys suck why are u having the bbq a weekend after the nashville meet? and on my wedding day so i cant make it. i wanted to make last weekend but my friend got married in nashville.
OH don't worry !! We will probably have a BBQ every 2 months ! Well a few of us will anyway .....""
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:27 PM
and hey gigi i dont get sick days,,,those are called vacation days but with 3 weeks a year i am taking a few days off for this bbq, hells yeah i will be there
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:34 PM
and hey gigi i dont get sick days,,,those are called vacation days but with 3 weeks a year i am taking a few days off for this bbq, hells yeah i will be there

I have more than you!

I believe I am going to take the Thursday, Friday, and Monday off.

Wednesday evening I will travel to Ryans Place (11 Hours)

Thursday late morning, we leave for Sunny FL

That give me Thursday Evening, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning to party!

Me and Ryan leave Sunday afternoon to head to GA. I crash

Monday morning I head back to MI.

Or:

Wednesday evening I will travel to Ryans Place (11 Hours)

Thursday late morning, we leave for Sunny FL

That gives me Thursday Evening, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning to party!

When Sunday comes time to leave, I kick and scream like the big baby I am, and don't leave.

Monday morning, establish residency.

Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:44 PM

The best thing you babbled out in yer whole post
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:49 PM

The best thing you babbled out in yer whole post

It's sad when "someones" GF knows ALL the car info and you take credit for it.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:50 PM

Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:51 PM
Babe, how much will my fuel economy improve with the SCT chip? OH [censored] THIS IS NOT A PM IS IT!!!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:55 PM
Babe, how much will my fuel economy improve with the SCT chip? OH [censored] THIS IS NOT A PM IS IT!!!

I KNEW it damnit!
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:58 PM
Definitely the second option ... just make sure that your girlfriend comes with you
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 01:59 PM

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:00 PM
Hmmm, let's see here.

Reg'd on June 20th
Today is June 23rd

19 posts total

My calculations show 6.87 Posts per day.... wow, you two are made for each other, lol.

Okay okay, I'm sorry, 9 of those posts were X's, because he's UBER jealous of you and like to be you at times. . I'd check to see if you have any "under garmets" or high heels missing!
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:01 PM

I know ALL the car info because X has been the best teacher!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:01 PM

I KNEW it damnit!

Hey you know what they say... "Behind every successful man there is a lady kickin his ass!!!"
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:10 PM
dude you called me babe, i told you i aint like that and no i wont let you rub my back.ewwww i gained a few miles per gallon better ***when your foot isnt in the gas heavy**
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:13 PM
dude you called me babe, i told you i aint like that and no i wont let you rub my back.ewwww i gained a few miles per gallon better ***when your foot isnt in the gas heavy**

I hope I NEVER find myself dipping my foot in gas, specially around Tiff, she smokes like a chimney!

Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:16 PM
well ryan we know you like dudes....i mean here is a pic of u and chad.....

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:18 PM
He kept wispering things and giggling. Hince my far distance reach and unenthused disgusted look.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:22 PM
what about this facial feature???????

Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:25 PM
My calculations show 6.87 Posts per day.... wow, you two are made for each other, lol.

You got that right!

Okay okay, I'm sorry, 9 of those posts were X's, because he's UBER jealous of you and like to be you at times. . I'd check to see if you have any "under garmets" or high heels missing!

and FYI Chad... if I DO have any under garments missing it's because I took them off and forgot to take them home.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:27 PM
I took them off

[censored]

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:30 PM
OKay so a crime was commited there.... but your car was SOOO askin' for it!

I don't liek that pic... shows my near identical looks to Adam Sandler.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:31 PM
I took them off

[censored]

Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:34 PM
lets keep this PG guys.......and GIGI
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:37 PM
Okay back to meet ideas... Lake Placid anyone???
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:38 PM
That sounds great to me
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:39 PM
im down for whever.....i NEED to know like 3 weeks before....i need to save some money
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:39 PM
Isn't there a giant aligator there! Yeah, thats right... Saw the move (4) times.

I'll be honest, I haven't A CLUE wher to suggest.

<~~~~ n00b to the scene, lol
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:42 PM
Isn't there a giant aligator there!

He is nice to Contour owners I heard...
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:51 PM
yeah we both smoke like a chiminey x,hehehe quiters dont win!.

and dude chad tried to pat my ass he was like hey its ok in football right, whats wrong now, i was like whoa dude. keep your man hands off this rump.

and hahahahaha gigi shot chad down, you are a cool chick gigi i like you.
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:53 PM
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYpImPxX:
im down for whever.....i NEED to know like 3 weeks before....i need to save some money

What are you waiting for??? You should've started saving since the drive home from Ryan's!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:54 PM
well ryan we know you like dudes....i mean here is a pic of u and chad.....

damn who is that yoked up pimp on the left....wait thats me

Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 02:57 PM

I bet I'll be even cooler when I shoot you down

Just kidding... thanks Ryan, you're cool too.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:00 PM

I bet I'll be even cooler when I shoot you down

Just kidding... thanks Ryan, you're cool too.

No love for Chad......
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:04 PM
X and his lady friend that's kinda hot but I can't really check out have really rubbed off on the rest of you bums.

I hereby classify all of SE excluding myself as massive post whores.

-SAV
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:05 PM
hehehe you cant shoot me down cause i wouldnt ever make an advance on you(i respect you and x too much for that), and if i did you cant withhold from the irish love machine.hehehehehe and yeah we got love for you. chris wants to hug you tight.hehehehehehe he said he will be your big teddy bear
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:08 PM
hehehe you cant shoot me down cause i wouldnt ever make an advance on you(i respect you and x too much for that), and if i did you cant withhold from the irish love machine.hehehehehe and yeah we got love for you. chris wants to hug you tight.hehehehehehe he said he will be your big teddy bear

LMAO although I think Nicole would reserve the "Teddyness" all to herself
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:13 PM

[censored], I read that the first time and thought you were talking abotu Sav!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:15 PM
naw its about you big baby
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Slacker SAV:
X and his lady friend that's kinda hot but I can't really check out have really rubbed off on the rest of you bums.

I hereby classify all of SE excluding myself as massive post whores.

-SAV

Yea, what he said, I am excluding myself as well
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 03:44 PM

It's okay... I already have my teddy bear ... but thanks for the offer anyway
Geez what happened to the discussion ? Isn't this supposed to be about a BBQ ?
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:05 PM
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TPimP:

Look who's talking! Better to ruin a BBQ discussion than to ruin the BBQ itself Mr. "Culprit"!!!

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:07 PM

I dunno... but there is defenetly alot of discussion about meat....

Originally posted by StateOfTheUnion:

Look who's talking! Better to ruin a BBQ discussion than to ruin the BBQ itself Mr. "Culprit"!!!

Not my fault you planned it before I approved it .
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:17 PM
Shut up Josh you suck!
... j/k
Shut up Josh your wife sucks!
... j/k

Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:21 PM
YES! Better said
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:23 PM
Shut up Josh your wife sucks!
... j/k

Hahahaaaaa!

Sorry she used to anyway , seems as soon as I got married it all stopped ..HAHA
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:31 PM
isnt that the way it always works....
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:36 PM
LMAO, remind me to not follow your guy's terrible foot steps. Wouldn't want to be another statistical male with my bojangles in a baby food jar riding shot gun in his wifes Chanel leather purse.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:38 PM
i go away for 1 hour and there is 22 replies.....u whores....i have some bad news guys, my grandfather passed this morning....... .......
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:39 PM
heheheheheeh thats awsome, hey i have only been devorced once soo far so its not that bad.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:42 PM
i go away for 1 hour and there is 22 replies.....u whores....i have some bad news guys, my grandfather passed this morning....... .......

Oh man, Chris. Sorry to here!! .

It's tough to loose someone, especialy a grandpa or good freind. I wrote a poem several years ago when my best "girl" "friend" was killed by a drunk driver. We were out driving (I was driving) and a drunk driver crossed the road, t-boned us and slammed the truck into the side of a bridge.

When we two parted
In silence and tears,
Half broken-hearted,
To sever for years,
Pale grew my cheek and cold,
Colder than my kiss;
Truly that hour foretold
Sorrow to this.

The dew of the morning
Sank chill on my brow
It felt like the warning
Of what I feel now.
My vows are all broken,
And light is my fame:
I hear my name spoken,
And share in its shame.

They name you before me,
A knell to mine ear;
A shudder comes over me
Why were you so dear?
They know not I knew you,
Who knew you too well:
Long, long shall I rue thee
Too deeply to tell.

In secret we met
In silence I grieve
That thy heart could forget,
Thy spirit deceive.
If I should meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee?
With silence and tears.

C.A. 1998

RIP Cayla, 1998

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 04:53 PM
omg, sorry to hear it chris. if there is anything i can do lemme know bro.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 05:26 PM

Chris sorry to hear than man, we are all here for you brother...

RIP your grandpa
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 05:53 PM
its ok guyhs thanks......

HoeSaleStrypes
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 11/21/03
Loc: Riding shotgun with the women of SE forum!

chad....watch it.. .she wants to join the forums, but i told her to watch out for u.
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 05:55 PM
LMAO, remind me to not follow your guy's terrible foot steps. Wouldn't want to be another statistical male with my bojangles in a baby food jar riding shot gun in his wifes Chanel leather purse.

LMFAO
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 05:59 PM
its ok guyhs thanks......

HoeSaleStrypes
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 11/21/03
Loc: Riding shotgun with the women of SE forum!

chad....watch it.. .she wants to join the forums, but i told her to watch out for u.

Thats what everyone tells the ladies... *meow* lol. YEah Chris, bring her aboard. She's just as involved as Gigi (and she is borderline Ricer/troll/post whore) . Just messin with ya Gigi.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:00 PM
hahahah you called her a ricer,,,hey but in his defense you do drive a friggin honda gigi. do you need to apc accessories to go with it and chris's spoiler.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:01 PM
well nicole does drive a cavalier atx
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:08 PM
well nicole does drive a cavalier atx

White Lightning just quivered in terror, lol.
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:10 PM

So sorry to hear that Chris. I wish the best to you and your family... he is in a better place now
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:12 PM

he is in a better place now

Couldn't agree more.
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:13 PM
hahahah you called her a ricer,,,hey but in his defense you do drive a friggin honda gigi. do you need to apc accessories to go with it and chris's spoiler.

Nah.. it's okay ryan... Just give me a CF trunk like yours and some vinyls identical to yours
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:14 PM
ouch
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 06:22 PM

Nah.. it's okay ryan... Just give me a CF trunk like yours and some vinyls identical to yours

[Insert burning smiley]

Damn X... your woman DOES have bigger balls than you... Oooooooohhh.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 07:19 PM
like i have said dont mess with white thunder, that car has whiptastic handling,hehehehehe

and hey gigi dont hate the player or his car just game the game aight....booooya
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 07:41 PM

Damn X... your woman DOES have bigger balls than you... Oooooooohhh.

Done
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 07:51 PM
like i have said dont mess with white thunder, that car has whiptastic handling,hehehehehe

Who said I was talking about White Thunder? Unless you've put a CF trunk and vinyls on it

...Sorry Ryan, try again

BOOOOYA!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 07:56 PM
no i wouldnt ever mess with the classic lines on a 199 cevy cavilier. that car is awsome...its no civic (gag) but its great.hehehehehehe, seriously gigi dont kick me in the junk when we meet again
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:34 PM
I'll try my very hardest not too
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:40 PM
I'll try my very hardest not too

It's so damn tempting not too, though. Ryan, set up a "junk kickin" booth and charge 5 bucks a swing... you'll be rich my friend!

Oh yeah, thanks X for the "insert burning smiley".. thingy.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:44 PM
thank you gigi, and yeah we will set the booth up chad and your junk will be the kicker
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:49 PM
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
thank you gigi, and yeah we will set the booth up chad and your junk will be the kicker

Hey.. as long as I make me some phat proffit!

Cleats are welcome... but at an additional $5.00 per kick.

(DAMN Ryan, we's gonna be rich !)
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:50 PM
hahahahahaha he said cleats, cleats to kick him in the clit
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:50 PM
chad, can i use my ice skates?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:51 PM
chad, can i use my ice skates?

Are they hockey skates or those little pussie figure skater ones with the clever lookin' end?!
LOL funny stuff goin on here
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:53 PM
they are hockey skates......i played now for 11 years....josh, your new name ... SUCKS
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:55 PM
they are hockey skates......i played now for 11 years....josh, your new name ... SUCKS

Bahahaaaa!! LMAO.. As soon as I saw his bazilion posts in 4 months I KNEW it was him, lol.

Hockey skates... good! Cause if you would have said figure skates, i would have had to beat your own ass for having them!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:56 PM
lol
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:56 PM
Originally posted by ...:

Your name is not pussie at all. Damn anyone who says it is!
þÃ?â??øÃ?â? Ã¸Ã°Ã»Ã½Ã¾ ÿÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ´Ã?ÂÃ?â??ðòø ýþòøÃ?â??õ Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â??ø ýð ôþúÃ?Æ?üõýÃ?â??øÃ?â??õ ÷ð ÿþôóþÃ?â??òÃ?ÂÃ?â?°Ã¸Ã?ÂÃ?â?? Ã?Âõ Office 12. âõ Ã?Âõ XML ñð÷øÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã½Ã¸ ø ø÷ÿþû÷òðÃ?â?? zip úþüÿÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ?ÂøÃ?Â, ø Ã?â?°Ãµ ñÃ?ŠôðÃ?â?? þñÃ?â?°Ã¾Ã´Ã¾Ã?ÂÃ?â??Ã?Šÿýø. ÃÅ¡Ã?Šü ÿþ÷ýðÃ?â??øÃ?â??õ ýø Ã?â?¬Ã°Ã·Ã?Ë?øÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ½Ã¸Ã? Ã½Ã° ôþúÃ?Æ?üõýÃ?â??ø Ã?â?°Ãµ ñÃ?Šôõ ôþñðòõýþ ÿþ õôýþ x (docx, xltx, pptx ø Ã?â??.ý.). áÃ?â??ðÃ?â?¬Ã¸Ã?â??õ ôòþøÃ?â?¡Ã½Ã¸ Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â??ø Ã?â?°Ãµ ÿÃ?â?¬Ã¾Ã´Ã?ŠûöðòðÃ?â?? ôð Ã?Âõ ø÷ÿþû÷òðÃ?â?? ø ôþÃ?â?¬Ã¸ ÿþÃ?â??Ã?â?¬ÃµÃ±Ã¸Ã?â??õûøÃ?â??õ Ã?â?°Ãµ üþóðÃ?â?? ôð ýðÃ?ÂÃ?â??Ã?â?¬Ã¾Ã?ÂÃ?â?? úþù Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â?? öõûðÃ?ÂÃ?â?? ôð ø÷ÿþû÷òðÃ?â?? ÿþ ÿþôÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã·Ã±Ã¸Ã?â?¬Ã°Ã½Ãµ. ÞÃ?â?¡Ã°ÃºÃ²Ã° Ã?Âõ Ã?ÂÃ?â??ðÃ?â?¬Ã¸Ã?â??õ òõÃ?â?¬Ã?Âøø ýð Office ôð üþóðÃ?â?? ôð þÃ?â??òðÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂÃ?â?? ýþòøÃ?â??õ Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â??ø Ã?Âûõô øýÃ?ÂÃ?â??ðûøÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã½ÃµÃ?â??þ ýð Ã?ÂÃ?ŠþÃ?â??òõÃ?â??ýøÃ?â??õ Ã?ŠÿôõùÃ?â??ø. ßþòõÃ?â?¡Ãµ øýÃ?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â? Ã¸Ã?Â

ßÃ?â?¬Ã?Šúýð Ã?Âõ þÃ?â?¡Ã°ÃºÃ²Ã°Ã½Ã°Ã?â??ð Ã?â??øýðûýð òõÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂøÃ? Ã½Ã° Miranda IM, úþÃ?ÂÃ?â??þ þÿÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã²Ã? Ã¼Ã°Ã¹ òÃ?ÂøÃ?â?¡ÃºÃ¸ ñÃ?Šóþòõ ÿþúÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã¹ ýþòþòÃ?ŠòõôõýøÃ?ÂÃ?â??ð òÃ?Šò òõÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂøÃ? 0.4. Ãâ?ðöõ ò ÿþòõÃ?â?¡ÃµÃ?â??þ Ã?ÂûÃ?Æ?Ã?â?¡Ã°Ã¸ Ã?Âø ñõÃ?Ë?õ ÿþ-ôþñÃ?â?¬Ãµ ôð Ã?Âõ Ã?â?¬Ã°Ã±Ã¾Ã?â??ø Ã? Ã²ÃµÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂøÃ? 0.3.x, ýþ Ã?Âõóð þÿÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ´ÃµÃ»ÃµÃ½Ã¾ ÿÃ?â?¬Ã¾Ã±Ã»ÃµÃ¼Ã¸ ýÃ?Âüðü
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:58 PM
Originally posted by StateOfTheUnion:
Originally posted by ...:

Your name is not pussie at all. Damn anyone who says it is!

BUt, damn those people with crappy PS ONE Video games as names!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 08:59 PM
JOSH.....come on now
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 09:13 PM
no crap dude...
BLAH you guy's need to freshen up on your language skills a bit .
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 09:36 PM
Originally posted by PowderCoatMan:
BLAH you guy's need to freshen up on your language skills a bit .

BLAH you need to freshen up on your need-to-find-a-new-wife-that-is-down-with-tour-meets skills a bit.

just messing with ya... but seriously!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 09:37 PM
i live in america and thats the only language people should speak when here. period. hahaha jk, i just dont know any other languages cause i am lazy i know alot of swears in cambodian,marshalize,thia,japanise,and mongolian though, but they all sound like a bunch of buzz's and clicks.lol

but my son is learning spanish and is only 4 1/2 thats awsome. he is gonna learn all the languages by the time he is 10 and will cuss me out and i will be like hu?
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 10:26 PM
þÃ?â??øÃ?â? Ã¸Ã°Ã»Ã½Ã¾ ÿÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ´Ã?ÂÃ?â??ðòø ýþòøÃ?â??õ Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â??ø ýð ôþúÃ?Æ?üõýÃ?â??øÃ?â??õ ÷ð ÿþôóþÃ?â??òÃ?ÂÃ?â?°Ã¸Ã?ÂÃ?â?? Ã?Âõ Office 12. âõ Ã?Âõ XML ñð÷øÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã½Ã¸ ø ø÷ÿþû÷òðÃ?â?? zip úþüÿÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ?ÂøÃ?Â, ø Ã?â?°Ãµ ñÃ?ŠôðÃ?â?? þñÃ?â?°Ã¾Ã´Ã¾Ã?ÂÃ?â??Ã?Šÿýø. ÃÅ¡Ã?Šü ÿþ÷ýðÃ?â??øÃ?â??õ ýø Ã?â?¬Ã°Ã·Ã?Ë?øÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ½Ã¸Ã? Ã½Ã° ôþúÃ?Æ?üõýÃ?â??ø Ã?â?°Ãµ ñÃ?Šôõ ôþñðòõýþ ÿþ õôýþ x (docx, xltx, pptx ø Ã?â??.ý.). áÃ?â??ðÃ?â?¬Ã¸Ã?â??õ ôòþøÃ?â?¡Ã½Ã¸ Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â??ø Ã?â?°Ãµ ÿÃ?â?¬Ã¾Ã´Ã?ŠûöðòðÃ?â?? ôð Ã?Âõ ø÷ÿþû÷òðÃ?â?? ø ôþÃ?â?¬Ã¸ ÿþÃ?â??Ã?â?¬ÃµÃ±Ã¸Ã?â??õûøÃ?â??õ Ã?â?°Ãµ üþóðÃ?â?? ôð ýðÃ?ÂÃ?â??Ã?â?¬Ã¾Ã?ÂÃ?â?? úþù Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â?? öõûðÃ?ÂÃ?â?? ôð ø÷ÿþû÷òðÃ?â?? ÿþ ÿþôÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã·Ã±Ã¸Ã?â?¬Ã°Ã½Ãµ. ÞÃ?â?¡Ã°ÃºÃ²Ã° Ã?Âõ Ã?ÂÃ?â??ðÃ?â?¬Ã¸Ã?â??õ òõÃ?â?¬Ã?Âøø ýð Office ôð üþóðÃ?â?? ôð þÃ?â??òðÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂÃ?â?? ýþòøÃ?â??õ Ã?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â??ø Ã?Âûõô øýÃ?ÂÃ?â??ðûøÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã½ÃµÃ?â??þ ýð Ã?ÂÃ?ŠþÃ?â??òõÃ?â??ýøÃ?â??õ Ã?ŠÿôõùÃ?â??ø. ßþòõÃ?â?¡Ãµ øýÃ?â??þÃ?â?¬Ã¼Ã°Ã?â? Ã¸Ã?Â

ßÃ?â?¬Ã?Šúýð Ã?Âõ þÃ?â?¡Ã°ÃºÃ²Ã°Ã½Ã°Ã?â??ð Ã?â??øýðûýð òõÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂøÃ? Ã½Ã° Miranda IM, úþÃ?ÂÃ?â??þ þÿÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã²Ã? Ã¼Ã°Ã¹ òÃ?ÂøÃ?â?¡ÃºÃ¸ ñÃ?Šóþòõ ÿþúÃ?â?¬Ã°Ã¹ ýþòþòÃ?ŠòõôõýøÃ?ÂÃ?â??ð òÃ?Šò òõÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂøÃ? 0.4. Ãâ?ðöõ ò ÿþòõÃ?â?¡ÃµÃ?â??þ Ã?ÂûÃ?Æ?Ã?â?¡Ã°Ã¸ Ã?Âø ñõÃ?Ë?õ ÿþ-ôþñÃ?â?¬Ãµ ôð Ã?Âõ Ã?â?¬Ã°Ã±Ã¾Ã?â??ø Ã? Ã²ÃµÃ?â?¬Ã?ÂøÃ? 0.3.x, ýþ Ã?Âõóð þÿÃ?â?¬ÃµÃ´ÃµÃ»ÃµÃ½Ã¾ ÿÃ?â?¬Ã¾Ã±Ã»ÃµÃ¼Ã¸ ýÃ?Âüðü

I understand the wink. Thank you Jethaths!!!
i live in america and thats the only language people should speak when here. period. hahaha jk, i just dont know any other languages cause i am lazy i know alot of swears in cambodian,marshalize,thia,japanise,and mongolian though, but they all sound like a bunch of buzz's and clicks.lol

but my son is learning spanish and is only 4 1/2 thats awsome. he is gonna learn all the languages by the time he is 10 and will cuss me out and i will be like hu?

Thats awsome man ! I wouldn't bother to learn spanish at all , If i was young and I had to choose , I would pick French and German for sure .
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 10:30 PM

Uhm...woOt!

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 10:45 PM
JOsh said...

"Party at my house... I have bottles of Kristal, vodka, and all the fine hoes you can imagine. My wife is a fine babe and is now appreciative of the conTOOR. Please, I will fly all you mofos down here, party hardy, put you in a shack,suply you with suculent roast beast, and supply you with golden medalions of SE forumns honor. Moderators suck... they drag party's down and count "bounce" wit it. Free MIG flights for all and Chad is the pimpest most awesomnest guy on atleast 6 planets."

Damn, that Muzzy Language teacher works wonders!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/23/05 10:48 PM
hahahahahahahaha he said conTOOR hey that look familier x that and macone isnt that where you live john? i love this board. you are cracking me up today chad, oops i farted i am laughing soo hard
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:17 AM

Thats awsome man ! I wouldn't bother to learn spanish at all , If i was young and I had to choose , I would pick French and German for sure .

Yeah....that's what I did. I took 2 years of French because the only other language offered at my school was spanish, and I see no reason to learn it. This may sound racist, but in reality I'm not, I hate everyone equally, but if you don't take the time to learn the language of the country you are living in, then you need to pack your bags and leave the country. But that's just my opinion.

Robert
Very true , friends wife is spanish , she doesnt want to know English cause she says she doesnt like the language I speak very rough Russian / Bulgairan BUT I get a lot of respect when im there ! I have hot chicks coming up to me hugging me say OH you know Bulgarski ! De Bre !! Mnogo !! Supra !! Plus its good because i can make my way through Ukraine to Turkey with the Russian language .

OK now the bad part ...My wife is a PRICK and she didnt help me learn much at all , she would say a word and i would ask her to say it again so I can write it the way i hear it , NOPE forget it ....she doesnt want to help me out at all ...She say OH I know 7 languages but i taugh myself 5 of them . She did teach herself English from a book and audio tapes WOOPDEE ..anyway I can keep blabbling for hours on this but I wont .

All I can say is , The more chances you have to learn a diffrent language DO IT , youll be very proud of yourself when its needed to use it .
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 02:51 PM
My wife is a PRICK and she didnt help me learn much at all , she would say a word and i would ask her to say it again so I can write it the way i hear it , NOPE forget it ....she doesnt want to help me out at all ...She say OH I know 7 languages but i taugh myself 5 of them . She did teach herself English from a book and audio tapes WOOPDEE ..anyway I can keep blabbling for hours on this but I wont .

I think the language she needs to learn is "CarPassion". Until she learns that, she won't understand you or us .
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 02:53 PM
100% true x man...hey dude pm me
Originally posted by XtrudeHoeing:

I think the language she needs to learn is "CarPassion".

You have a point , but then you don't have a point .

There is a such thing of having passion over a car yes , BUT spending money on things you dont need thats something diffrent. And spending money on a Contour makes her shake her head even more , If it was a BMW , AUDI or something of that nature I think I might have a better chance of her understanding .
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 03:15 PM
But then you don't have a point... If it was a BMW , AUDI or something of that nature I think I might have a better chance of her understanding .

I think she is missing the point that if a Contour is important to YOU, she should understand that if she really loves you.

XL
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 03:16 PM
Slap a Type R badge on it and call it ULTRA RARE!!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 03:28 PM
Slap a Type R badge on it and call it ULTRA RARE!!

Or he can always slap a BMW sticker on it and say..."Hey, you know that Ford bought out Volvo years ago right, well they will be buying out BMW soon too!" That should be a winner!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 03:34 PM
But then you don't have a point... If it was a BMW , AUDI or something of that nature I think I might have a better chance of her understanding .

I think she is missing the point that if a Contour is important to YOU, she should understand that if she really loves you.

XL

Damn... SensitiveX is VERY right! Spoken like a man who's trully in love.... AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

It's the same thing in my boat.. my girl will support/enjoy doing and seeing anything that makes me happy. SUre, she didn't want me to drive to the ATL by myself becaus eshe was worried for my well being... but she KNEW I wanted to go and supported my trip to the fullest! I have a good woman!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 03:44 PM
I have a good woman!

Jesus AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 03:48 PM
they are right josh, my wife isnt a car chick at all, dosent understand 100% why i am a car guy either, but she knows that i loooove my car and that i spend money on it and it makes me happy so intern that makes her happy. its a sacrafice she makes for me, just like the ones i make with her about her shopping obsession. its just i put my foot down and my car comes first
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:06 PM

I think the language she needs to learn is "CarPassion".

You have a point , but then you don't have a point .

There is a such thing of having passion over a car yes , BUT spending money on things you dont need thats something diffrent. And spending money on a Contour makes her shake her head even more , If it was a BMW , AUDI or something of that nature I think I might have a better chance of her understanding .

IMO... whether it's spending money on things that you don't need, or not, she should be supportive of you spending money on one of your passions and on something that makes you happy. Whether the car is a Contour SE, or a flashy Audi, should make no difference...

I think that if she loves you, she should be able to sacrifice a weekend of her "self-teaching language studies" ( ) to have a taste of something that has great importance in your life... besides, it's not like you are spending HER money ... like my mom always told me... "Love is Sharing"
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:10 PM
damn gigi has brains too, you lucked up x usually a woman that good looking (once again no disrespect ment) isnt that smart. she is 100% right. i spend my money and my wife spends my money.lol but it dosent matter cause when you are married its "our" money not his and hers
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:11 PM
*sniffle* Guys... group hug!!!!! "IIIIIIIiiiiiii LUv youuuuu guyzzzz!!!!"

Oh, and yeha, Ryans right too (never thought I'd say that, lol). I'm not even married and we split costs, I pay for things of hers, and she does for me.... it's one big vicious prenumpt growing and growing!

Flashy Audi

Or a Volvo!

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:19 PM
well those are the sacrafices you make when you are married and love the one you are with, shoot i hate it i make 3 times more than my wife but hey bills are bills, i even have less personal bills than she does,but hey her bills are mine and my bills are hers.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:19 PM
Ryans right too (never thought I'd say that, lol).

It's okay, I agreed with SAV on something yesterday... I share your pain... come hither my brother .
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:26 PM
hey i am not that bad am i?
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:28 PM
Damn... SensitiveX is VERY right! Spoken like a man who's trully in love.... AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

It's the same thing in my boat.. my girl will support/enjoy doing and seeing anything that makes me happy. SUre, she didn't want me to drive to the ATL by myself becaus eshe was worried for my well being... but she KNEW I wanted to go and supported my trip to the fullest! I have a good woman!

Same here... I was never really into cars until I met X... I knew when I met him that he had a huge passion for cars... So, I did what any girl in love would do, I asked him to teach me about cars . Since then, all upgrades that he has done on any of his cars, I have been there every step of the way supporting him 110%...

Now as you guys can see, I'm beginning to REALLY love cars The meets are great, and I am always looking forward to the next mod, meet, and now... the forums!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:30 PM
yeah but gigi you need to buy a car now thats worth modding.lol hova
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:42 PM
yeah but gigi you need to buy a car now thats worth modding.lol hova

The Civic WAS worth modding, $1593.86 for rims, drop, intake, headers, exhaust, camber kits, and a pretty driver. So you see, it's not cheap just cause it's a Civic! The Gigi driver is my favorite mod though... adds the finishing touch .

XL
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:43 PM
Flashy Audi

Or a Volvo!

LOL
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:45 PM
The Gigi driver is my favorite mod though... adds the finishing touch .

Thanks babe
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:46 PM
hehehehe you have a valid point there x, but she would look a whole lot better behind the wheel of a csvt, like a t-red one. yeah baby.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:48 PM
hehehehe you have a valid point there x, but she would look a whole lot better behind the wheel of a csvt, like a t-red one. yeah baby.

Gonna have to tax John up a little

Don't worry there Johnny boy, it's all out of SE luuuuuv!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:48 PM
Ryans right too (never thought I'd say that, lol).

It's okay, I agreed with SAV

Oh sweet Mary Joseph apostile of Christ... How DARITH you sin like that X!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 04:58 PM
yeah agreeing with me and then with sav isnt in the same catagory. i give free food and parking on my grass and all,hehehe
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 05:00 PM
yeah agreeing with me and then with sav isnt in the same catagory. i give free food and parking on my grass and all,hehehe

SAV gives out free maps and says he's a moderator
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 05:20 PM

Since then, all upgrades that he has done on any of his cars, I have been there every step of the way supporting him 110%...

So.... you've been there standing next to him as "Jim Bob" does the work?!

So, gigi...what part do you mod? Are you the one that presses his Miami Vice gear after a hard days of taken "intruder" to the shop for pimpification?! I should bring a tub of industrial grease to smear on X's pretty little soft hands and Gigi's girly hands so they know the almost "orgasmic feeling" of getting your hands dirty .

I;m sorry, I'm really bored.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 05:24 PM
I should bring a tub of industrial grease to smear on X's pretty little soft hands and Gigi's girly hands so they know the almost "orgasmic feeling" of getting your hands dirty .

Oh trust me, during my strut and GC installation Gigi was more than "mentally there"...in fact, she learned through me that Gojo orange with pumice is her best friend!!! Gawd I would never do that install again, my precious hands
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 05:26 PM
I should bring a tub of industrial grease to smear on X's pretty little soft hands and Gigi's girly hands so they know the almost "orgasmic feeling" of getting your hands dirty .

Oh trust me, during my strut and GC installation Gigi was more than "mentally there"...in fact, she learned through me that Gojo orange with pumice is her best friend!!! Gawd I would never do that install again, my precious hands

LMAO! I love gojo Orange and LAVA brand soap. It's liek washing your hands with a mixture of concrete. .

So.... you two gonna install some Koni's on my ride when I get down there?! You should see it as an "honor" to work on THEE stry-ped car! BOW DOWN DAMNIT!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 05:28 PM
So.... you two gonna install some Koni's on my ride when I get down there?! You should see it as an "honor" to work on THEE stry-ped car! BOW DOWN DAMNIT!

I love seeing Gigi after a days work of helping me with the car... She looks like one of Santa's little elves that had a "not so pleasant" ride down the chimney
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 05:31 PM

I love seeing Gigi after a days work of helping me with the car... She looks like one of Santa's little elves that had a "not so pleasant" ride down the chimney

BAAAAAAAHAhAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Damnit X, I just spit my water on my desk.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 05:34 PM
yeah that aint cool now i have to clean my desk up dude
I guess you guy's missed a few posts where i said I need a new wife . I hate seeing myself without her since we've been all over the owrth together but I just can't live like this, I got the the Air and Sea show in Ft Lauderdale every year alone and not with her and it continues with most everything i do ..alone .
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:13 PM
well man either way we are there for you bro no matter what, bro's before ho's foreva
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:22 PM
I guess you guy's missed a few posts where i said I need a new wife . I hate seeing myself without her since we've been all over the owrth together but I just can't live like this, I got the the Air and Sea show in Ft Lauderdale every year alone and not with her and it continues with most everything i do ..alone .

Boot her out and I'll take her place.. minus all the female stuff, lol.

wait...

Anywyas, have you tried actually sitting down and speaking to her about this whole issue? Making use and abuse of the phrase.. "Marriage is not gonna last?" Josh, man you are 31 years old and you are COOL AS HELL not to mention a freakin GENIUS, you are too young to be miserable... not to young to be married... you just should be happy with your counterpart... and that "counterpart" should be the kind of person you have molded in your dreams and imaginations since you started dating. Lemme ask ya something, does she enjoy going to Europe?! I'm sure she does. Do you enjoy it as much as she does? Maybe, but I'm sure there are parts of her culture that you dislike but you still show the interest because you care for her. She needs to see that and rid herself of this "russian rulling" balogna. Go find yourself one of those "Naples Honeys" you speak of!
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:32 PM
Damn Josh... I wish I could help you out there buddy, but I don't really have girl friends anymore

... but I promise that if I come across a good catch, I'll invite her to Lake Placid

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:34 PM
Damn Josh... I wish I could help you out there buddy, but I don't really have girl friends anymore

... but I promise that if I come across a good catch, I'll invite her to Lake Placid

Whoa.... did X straighten you out?!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:34 PM
yeah but then you gotta get 2 cause i will be there solo and its called geographical bachelorhood.hehehehe just kidding people. i can always look at the menu though and bring an apetizer home for the wife,hehehehe
WOW is it hard to come accrost a hottie in Miami ? LOL !!!

But cool thanks for the support , I just dont know what to do these days ..Im getting OLD
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:36 PM
dude you arent that much older than i am and i get all the babes here in hicksville.
you do huh !!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:43 PM
dont hate the pimp little dawg, would you like lessons josh,hehehe well i am outtie for the weekend yall have fun. buzz me if ya need me. holla
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 06:57 PM

But cool thanks for the support , I just dont know what to do these days ..Im getting OLD

Not really... But it IS hard to come across a hottie that's a "good girl"... and to find one that likes cars, you're gonna have to give me some extra money j/k

... and you are not getting old..... YET!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 07:03 PM

you're gonna have to give me some extra money :D j/k

WHoa there X... is THAT how you buy rims?! You can meet all kinds of women like that in Detorit on 8 mile.
But it IS hard to come across a hottie that's a "good girl"...

I BELIVE THAT
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 09:47 PM

Spoken like a man that truly understands his superior.

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SAV:

-SAV

Where'd you come from, lol.
Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 09:49 PM

-SAV

It's magic. Moderators can do that.

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 09:54 PM

-SAV

-SAV

Whoa [censored].. there you are again!

-SAV

-SAV

Whoa [censored].. there you are again!

LMAO !!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 11:28 PM

-SAV

Posted By: SAV Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/24/05 11:35 PM

-SAV

X < SAV.

SAV = teh superior.

-SAV

EDIT: This makes my post useful.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/27/05 01:01 PM
Anyways, do we have a master plan for LPPT 05?. Check the main thread and the hotel rates and let me know if you guys are cool with that... then we will tawk bitness
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 03:51 PM
Well, a small update here... Got my hotel reserved and ready to rock & roll! I highly recommend all you guys do the same...

XL
why the hell do we have 5 threads on this issue ?
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 04:31 PM
Who knows. Kinda redundent, ain't it.

Robert
Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 04:33 PM
This is just the additional thread that SAV created for the next meet (although he is not going ), but then got replaced with the new Lake Placid thread that Lee renamed for us. The other "Nicole" and "Busted Pipe" pipe thread have nothing to do with LPPT 05'.
Posted By: Audi18TQ Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 07:00 PM
you guys mind if i come to, I use to own a 99 SVT. I'd come up with Josh.

Let me know.

Posted By: liquidX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Audi18TQ:

Let me know.

Only if you lose the beater and bring your Contour...

J/K

Beautiful Audi man, I can see how you and Josh know each other...SHA BLANG! . As Ryan would say, "come one, come all brother" .

XL
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 07:05 PM
So thats the car Josh put the coilovers on?! Damn, nice ride!
Posted By: Audi18TQ Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 07:07 PM
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:

He was saying something about you thinking about moving to Florida, you or someone.

Oh, and thanks.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 07:22 PM
come one come all brother,,,,right x. yeah man come on
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/28/05 08:48 PM
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:

He was saying something about you thinking about moving to Florida, you or someone.

Oh, and thanks.

Yep, thats me!! Oh, and he said if I did, you would give me your Audi.
LMAO chad !!

Mna we dropped the [censored] out of that Audi ! just needs a few more tweaks here and there and some powdercoating and it should be all set to go .
Posted By: LadyX Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/29/05 01:59 AM

Let me know.

Nice car ... but it's a shame the Contours will outshine your A4 in the photoshoots .

Let me know.

Nice car ... but it's a shame the Contours will outshine your A4 in the photoshoots .

LOL no the Audi would outshine the tours easy.
Posted By: Audi18TQ Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/29/05 03:36 PM

Let me know.

I know, it's the price I'm willing to pay unfortunately. I miss the SVT but oh well.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Next BBQ meet - July 23rd - 06/29/05 04:03 PM

Let me know.

I know, it's the price I'm willing to pay unfortunately. I miss the SVT but oh well.

I'll trade you STRAIGHT up!

....even trade if I say so myself.
© CEG Archives