Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I have a couple things Id like to sell and deliver at the meet this Saturday. Anyone else can post here too

I have a

Brand new 19 inch Magnavision Monitor (CRT) but its absolutely beautiful and has a high resolution. Id like to get 65 dollars for it.

I also have a brand new gateway monitor for sale (17inch) Perfect flat CRT, for 40 dollars.

A stock Cougar 2.5L UIM as well for 30 bucks.

Ill update here when I can think of some more things to sell.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/16/05 03:49 PM
Cool . I will think of some things I can bring myself. Just gotta fit it all in the Contour
I've got like 20 DVD's I'll be bringing. All hit stuff that eveyrone loves. I've only watched them once.. then i sell them. Probably sell em like $5-10 a peice.
i will find something to sell
Posted By: SAV Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/16/05 04:14 PM
2003 Kia Sedona EX. Includes:

Power sunroof
Adaptive Cruise Control
Front and Rear AC
Fold down middle table
2nd row cpt. chairs
15" aluminum rims
ABS
Front/front side Airbags
3.5L 199hp/218ft.lb. V6
19 gal fuel tank
Power mirrors/locks/windows/ventwindows
carpeted floormats
6 speaker/2 tweeter AM/FM/CD Infinity stereo
Interior lighting throughout
Ruby Red Pearl/Sandystone Beige 2 tone paint
FauxHID headlamps
Foglamps
Enough gloveboxes to hide 20 lbs of weed (4 total)
Underseat drawer for more weed
14 cupholders

I'll sell for two dollars.

-SAV
SOLD
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/16/05 04:33 PM
you should put one beer in each cupholder
NEW, black, baseball cap w/ Borla logo
NEW, in-dash stereo faceplate by Metra
NEW, stainless, Roush exhaust tip
is the baseball hat fitted.....if so what size
Posted By: TjZ Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/16/05 05:58 PM
Nemesis, What is the model number or specs of that 19 inch monitor?
i will be selling blow pops for 10 cents a piece but i think x may buy them all cause he blows,hahahahahaha thats for the trunk comments there x man
HAHAHA........Nice!
Can I buy a blow pop?! Mmm, I want a green one, lol.

If X buys em all, he'll probably sell em 20 bucks a piece... greedy entrepeneur basterd.
HAHAHAHAHA good stuff. i am suprised x hasnt posted yet
Posted By: liquidX Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/16/05 07:35 PM
Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:
greedy entrepeneur basterd.

I was taught by my buddy Donald Trump . Greedy, him? NEVER!
hells yeah money money money
Posted By: liquidX Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/17/05 12:48 PM
Okay bringing some goodies to the Wing Zing:

1.) SVT Rear reflector and outer tails with black SVT overlay decal. (Off a 2000 Model)
2.) FCD Tuning Coilovers for 95-00 Contour/Mystique (NIB)
3.) Eurolite Diamond White 893 Fog Light Bulb set for the 98-00 SVT Contour/SE Sport (New Sealed)
4.) 4 Red and 2 Black SVT Wheel Cap SVT Overlay Emblems
5.) 2EA DVI Y-Splitter Cables (New)

XL
Originally posted by LoganB:

Cant quite remember, I didnt get a chance to look it up last night for ya. But if you want I can bring it to the meet tommorrow, and you can make an offer or something. I just want to get rid of it. Lemme know and Ill toss her in the truck.
Posted By: TjZ Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/17/05 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Nemesis950psi:

Cant quite remember, I didnt get a chance to look it up last night for ya. But if you want I can bring it to the meet tommorrow, and you can make an offer or something. I just want to get rid of it. Lemme know and Ill toss her in the truck.

Yeah go ahead and put in the trunk I need another moniter as my current view sonic is on the way out.

Yeah go ahead and put in the trunk I need another moniter as my current view sonic is on the way out.

Good deal man, Ill bring both and see which one youll like better. Ill be in the Silver Sport Trac.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/17/05 01:26 PM
Good deal man, Ill bring both and see which one youll like better. Ill be in the Silver Sport Trac.

WTF? No Cougar?
broken tb,,,,,i would be driving it either man
Originally posted by durateX:

WTF? No Cougar?

a day or so ago, my throttle body cracked when reinstalling it. In an attempt to order one ASAP I had a friend ship me a TB but it turns out to be a double spring setup. Mine is a single spring. So yeseterday I went to order some SVT goodies as an upgrade but they wont be here in time. Im goign to try to "fix" the TB tonight so I have no leaks, but not sure how thats going to go.

Take a look

Posted By: liquidX Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/17/05 01:42 PM
a day or so ago, my throttle body cracked when reinstalling it. In an attempt to order one ASAP I had a friend ship me a TB but it turns out to be a double spring setup. Mine is a single spring. So yeseterday I went to order some SVT goodies as an upgrade but they wont be here in time. Im goign to try to "fix" the TB tonight so I have no leaks, but not sure how thats going to go.

Nemesis, will an SE or SVT TB work? Powdercoat Josh has a couple and can even bring it to you already PCed in the color of your choice. Send him a PM. I really want to see the Nemesis man...

XL
Originally posted by durateX:

Nemesis, will an SE or SVT TB work? Powdercoat Josh has a couple and can even bring it to you already PCed in the color of your choice. Send him a PM. I really want to see the Nemesis man...

XL

Yeah, all I need is a single spring Throttle body from any 2.5 and it should work, temporarily till the new parts come in. Hes actually bringing up some Powdercoated black Valve covers so Ill definatly try to contact em again, but I think hes having troubles with his car? But even if he did bring em up id need to install em tonight lol
Anyone interested in a Streetglow Neo Blue underbody kit. Its an OPTX kit and its practically brand new. I bought it for Hot Import Nights, and now I dont use it anymore. Im only asking 85 dollars for the entire kit with switches and all the wiring (brackets included).
i have a red kit just havent wired it up yet
I have an MTX BOX (Sealed) that houses two 12's. Box is in pretty good shape. Asking only 20 bucks. Need to get it out of the garage!!!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Things for sale! Pick up at Wing Zing :) - 06/17/05 03:34 PM
I have an MTX BOX (Sealed) that houses two 12's. Box is in pretty good shape. Asking only 20 bucks. Need to get it out of the garage!!!

I have an MTX 10" 8000 series speaker. Stopped working with an unknown cause. If anybody is interested in troubleshooting it for repair I will bring it for $30. It is a $100 subwoofer. If not let me know so I save the additional weight on my car.

XL
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:
is the baseball hat fitted.....if so what size

It's not fitted. It's got the adjustable strap in back. I'll post a pic here ASAP.
are you still coming soopacooga??? and do you have directions.
my system is back up for sale....1 12" kicker comp with box, audiofonics 1200 watt amp, and a 1.0 farad capacitor...all about 4 months old....not used that often...paid about $350, askin $200...
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:
my system is back up for sale....1 12" kicker comp with box, audiofonics 1200 watt amp, and a 1.0 farad capacitor...all about 4 months old....not used that often...paid about $350, askin $200...

Man Im really interested in that. Id want it for the Taurus But Im paying Powdercoat man 150 for valve covers. If you have it in a week or so ill still buy it from you.
well i am outtie5000 for the day, see you at about 1am chad and the wolfpack at 5am then the rest fo you loosers at 1,,,,george if you are still coming tomorow at about 12:00noon gimme a ring tonight, you have my cell#

Man Im really interested in that. Id want it for the Taurus But Im paying Powdercoat man 150 for valve covers. If you have it in a week or so ill still buy it from you.

George, you wanna just bring another check to the BBQ? That way we avoid the PayPal fee.
Originally posted by SoopaCooga:

George, you wanna just bring another check to the BBQ? That way we avoid the PayPal fee.

That would work man I can do that.
Originally posted by SoopaCooga:
NEW, black, baseball cap w/ Borla logo
NEW, in-dash stereo faceplate by Metra
NEW, stainless, Roush exhaust tip

© CEG Archives