Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ryanblacksvt bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/06/05 04:30 PM
i am having a bbq at my house on saturday the 18th of this month if anyone wants to come. there should be csvt's,fsvt's a few stangs, a few cougars and whoever else wants to come. all you have to do is bring your drinks, all food will be paid for by me lemme know who all is thinking of coming so i can plan for food accordingly.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/06/05 08:18 PM
this is my one year anniversary........hmmmmmmmm hard choice.......

Should i go and bring my girl?
yes
no

lemme know CEG
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/06/05 08:34 PM
yes bring her with you man, it will be fun and free food too brother...she can hang with my wife and the others wives.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 02:20 PM
things might be lookin good for me to go
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 02:24 PM
well come on then brother
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 02:28 PM
im tryin my hardest man....i cant miss 2 meets
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 02:33 PM
yes if you miss 2 meets in a row then you will be shunned
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 03:44 PM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
yes if you miss 2 meets in a row then you will be shunned

What sucks more is when you're the original organiser and you miss the meet. Done that three times now.

Are you still coming to Hilton Head, Ryan? If not, I can switch the day I have off to come up there to your place for the day.

-Chris
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 03:49 PM
yes you are right sav i am sorry brother, i was suposed to go to hilton head, i had to re-plan cause my buddy down there is a cop and has to go out of town for training that weekend so i thought a bbq would be cool ya know, yeah man come on down here bring your girl with ya, alot of us will have our families here. and if ya need to you can crash at my place.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 07:22 PM
IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo.......ryan pm me your address zip code all that stuff so i can do a mapquest.....i just called u and left u a voice mail.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:27 PM
check ya pm's man, anyone else need my address for directions??? and who all is bringing thier women, i just need to know how much jello to buy for when they wrestle eachother in it for our enjoyment,hahahahahaha just kidding. no seriouly.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:29 PM
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:
IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo.......ryan pm me your address zip code all that stuff so i can do a mapquest.....i just called u and left u a voice mail.

Are Miami brothas welcome?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:31 PM
yeah, get ur @$$ up here x.....stay ay my place the night before, and we'll ride out together.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:33 PM
yeah, get ur @$$ up here x.....stay ay my place the night before, and we'll ride out together.

It's up to Brian to decide if he wants me there or not/food prep, etc. If He says yes I am bringing an 18er of Miller Lighters
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:37 PM
if you wanna make that lonnnnng drive dude you are more than welcome man......come one come all brother.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:39 PM
x the trip from u to me is 7 hours....the trip from me to ryan is 5....so ur lookin at a 12 hour trip.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:41 PM
if you wanna make that lonnnnng drive dude you are more than welcome man......come one come all brother.

Is Gwinnett close to Valdosta or the Florida border, or closer to tha ATL gansta? If it's by the border, I should have no problems at all. I will probably caravan with Robert and Sam. Trying to convince them as I post .

XL
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:41 PM
yeah but if he takes i belive 85 or whatever its not that far,,,wait maybe not i get to orlando in like 6 hours. either way, yeah x come on man i wanna see that ride,come and hang for the day man
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:42 PM
x the trip from u to me is 7 hours....the trip from me to ryan is 5....so ur lookin at a 12 hour trip.

Charlotte NC is 12 hours, how can it be 12 to Georgia? WTF?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:42 PM
Originally posted by durateX:
. I will probably caravan with Robert and Sam. Trying to convince them as I post .

XL

::cough:: rob sam ::cough::
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 08:45 PM

Is Gwinnett close to Valdosta or the Florida border, or closer to tha ATL gansta? If it's by the border, I should have no problems at all. I will probably caravan with Robert and Sam. Trying to convince them as I post .

XL

i am about 20 mins north of atlanta, thats where we had our meet this past weekend was in downtown ATL yeah boieeeee. who are rob and sam? and yeah it would be alot quicker for you to go through atlanta then my crib in bumf*ck no where,hahahaha i love it though cause we can be loud as we want, my neighbors are cool, plus i thats my house damnit.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 09:01 PM
ryan u said ur house is wasnt far from malibu grand prix...i kan make it back to malibu if u can give me directions from malibu to ur house that wuld be great or just pm me ur address and ill get directions...hey durateX and contourracingchris, yall haveta come up thru macon to get to atl. we can meet here in macon and all ride up at the same time.jst a thought
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 09:31 PM
ok....thats sounds good.....pm me
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 09:50 PM
by the looks of this turnout it is everyone who did not go to sz05.....[yoda voice] this shall be called the anti SZ meet[/yoda voice].....
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 09:51 PM
hahahahaha i wouldnt call it the anti sz meet cause i wanted to go but findage and timing sucked. i will be there next year thats for sure. this will be just a great bbq
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/07/05 09:52 PM
oh i wanted to go to... alot of us did....i just thought it was funny
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 02:12 AM
Can't make this one man, too many things starting this week in flight school. I won't have a really 'free' weekend until the 4th of July. I'll be trying to plan for the next one.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 01:23 PM
ohh its cool tom i know how that goes. i reclassed once myself but i know yours has got to be alot harder, hey did you get my paypal?
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 05:37 PM
Hey Ryan speaking of the BBQ, will we be "diverting" from your house to take pics much, or taking them all there? I figure if we are taking a couple cases of beer then taking the pics there might be the best idea
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 05:56 PM
yes we can take all the pics at my house i have a verrrrrrry long driveway and i thought if we are gonna have alot of cars as i hope everyone will back in and at an angle on each side of the driveway like this

\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /

and that will have a clear path in the middle.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 06:14 PM
its official my girl and i are goin.....x r u comin to my place first?
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 06:40 PM
its official my girl and i are goin.....x r u comin to my place first?

Funny you mention this cause I PMed Ryan in the morning regarding the topic. Best bet is for you to meet me at the I-75/I-10 junction, then I will slap you a walkie talkie and we travel North together till we drop. As far as options for sleeping, we have three. 1.) Turbo SVT Robert has an aunt in Atlanta, that may be able to lend a few couches. 2.) Ryan, said we could crash at his crib no doubt. Or... 3.) A rest area on the way since we may not make the 12 hours straight without sleep or food . Let me know where you stand...

XL
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:02 PM
hey how sure are you that you are coming duratex??? and are you bringing your girl with you, and how sure is rom and sam?
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:13 PM
I'm waiting to see if i can get my friend to go with me. Or if my sister will go(she's a car nut like me).

Robert
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:18 PM
cool either way man you need to come, i know there will be a few other females there, chris (contourracingchris) his girl is coming, my wife,3-5 of my car teams wives/girlfriends will be there so she can atleast have girl talk if she wants, my wife is totaly not a car person but she supports my car habbit, so i cant complain
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:25 PM
well duratex and his girl....so thats 2 more right there
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:41 PM
yes so far thats

ryan-me and wife --csvt
chris (contourracingchris)and girl --contour
duratex and girl --csvt
jcsvt --csvt
svtatgt (maybe)--csvt
sav and girl (maybe)--minivan
nemesis950psi (maybe)--phaaaaaat cugar
loganb (maybe) --contour
wayne and wife --fsvt
jeff and wife--focus
jim--fsvt
brandon--focus
donny--fsvt
clint--focus
john--focus
rock and girl--fsvt
carlo--fsvt

and the list is still growing. the maybes are a good chance of coming. and i know i am forgeting people. copy and paste if i forgot anyone

Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:51 PM
yes so far thats

ryan-me and wife --csvt
duratex and girl --csvt
jcsvt --csvt
svtatgt (maybe)--csvt
sav and girl (maybe)--minivan
nemesis950psi (maybe)--phaaaaaat cugar
loganb (maybe) --contour
wayne and wife --fsvt
jeff and wife--focus
jim--fsvt
brandon--focus
donny--fsvt
clint--focus
john--focus
rock and girl--fsvt
carlo--fsvt

and the list is still growing. the maybes are a good chance of coming. and i know i am forgeting people. copy and paste if i forgot anyone

I need you to turn the "maybes" into "for sures" so that I can go!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:53 PM
im a for sure.!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 07:54 PM
this is just for duratex

yes so far thats

ryan-me and wife --csvt
duratex and girl --csvt
jcsvt --csvt
svtatgt--csvt
sav and girl--minivan
nemesis950psi--phaaaaaat cugar
loganb--contour
wayne and wife --fsvt
jeff and wife--focus
jim--fsvt
brandon--focus
donny--fsvt
clint--focus
john--focus
rock and girl--fsvt
carlo--fsvt

and the list is still growing. and i know i am forgeting people. copy and paste if i forgot anyone

Posted By: 00SVTGA Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 08:23 PM

Whats happening Ryan, sounds like you've got the whole gang meeting up at your place. do you have room for two more ? let me know or send me a PM.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 08:26 PM
yeah man you are more than welcome to come brother, i am forgetting, what was your name again so i can add you to the list and are you bringing your girl?

edit: never mind i remember you max, just never met you before.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 08:35 PM
Updated list of cars only Ryan... shoot!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 09:11 PM
damn you are needy jk

ryan- black 98 csvt
matt- 98 csvt
duratex- silver 00 csvt
jcsvt- t-red 98 csvt
svtatgt- black 98 csvt
00svtga- silver 00 csvt
robsvt-t- silver 00 csvt
sam- t-red 99 csvt
kingpinsvt- black 98 csvt-maybe
chris- silver 98 contour
logan- contour
wayne- black fsvt
jim- sonic blue fsvt
donny- silver 5-door fsvt
rock- black fsvt
carlo fsvt
jeff white focus
brandon- silver focus
clint- sangria red focus
john- blue focus
nemesis950psi black pearl cugar
sav- blue kia minivan

and thats just so far
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 09:16 PM
damn you are needy jk

ryan- black 98 csvt
matt- 98 csvt
duratex- silver 00 csvt
jcsvt- t-red 98 csvt
svtatgt- black 98 csvt
00svtga- silver 00 csvt
robsvt-t- silver 00 csvt
sam- t-red 99 csvt
kingpinsvt- black 98 csvt-maybe
chris- silver 98 contour
logan- contour
wayne- black fsvt
jim- sonic blue fsvt
donny- silver 5-door fsvt
rock- black fsvt
carlo fsvt
jeff white focus
brandon- silver focus
clint- sangria red focus
john- blue focus
nemesis950psi black pearl cugar
sav- blue kia minivan

and thats just so far

Damn you better have a castle size court-yard of a place to hold over 40 beer-buzzed chicken wing-eating car-heads!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 09:25 PM
dude i am telling you my backyard is huge, and my house inside is pretty big. the back yard will hold us all and more.if everyone shows my driveway will be 100% full the way i want everyone to park and there is room on the street in front of my house, but no street parking you can park on the edge of my front lawn,i dont want anyones car to be hit or anything even though its a verry quiet neighborhood. thats 9 csvts if everyone shows. that will be suweeeeeet
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 10:40 PM
thats 9 csvts if everyone shows.

and one non svt
You might have to add me to the list , I found a guy in town that will give me his Tour at a real good price , I might follow duratex up, not sure about my wife, she's not turned onto these things too much .

Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/08/05 11:19 PM
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
You might have to add me to the list , I found a guy in town that will give me his Tour at a real good price , I might follow duratex up, not sure about my wife, she's not turned onto these things too much .

Josh, $5,000 for a considerably modded tour is chicken change even if it's an SE like I told you on AIM. Gotta an extra walkie talkie talkie for you let's do this!

XL
Thats cool , Were actually talking a litlte less then 5000 right now . I'm working out some small details right now . Any chance of you cutting over to 75 and going up from there ?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 12:04 AM
x i told u about the xtra 3 hours it will take u to go across 75 then up.....but josh man i hope u can go....oh x save a radio for me.i got dibbs on one.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 12:10 AM
ill be at the bbq 2 so make that 10 csvts
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 12:47 AM
Thats cool , Were actually talking a little less then 5000 right now . I'm working out some small details right now . Any chance of you cutting over to 75 and going up from there ?

Josh, the small comodity of having me roll by your fortress of a house on the west coast will run me a costly 3 hour delay, which can more than be compensated with by you meeting me at the Turnpike and I-75 junction (The one on North Florida that is), then from there you, me, and Turbo Robert drive up and meet up with Chris at the I-10/I-75 junction, which will be the final rendezvous for Florida guys. I think somewhere along the journey across the Georgia border we will run into some dude that is also traveling with the Florida "wolf pack" till we hit up Ryans and have the biggest nap of our natural lives. You guys with me now? Also, I need code names for all the cars to help with the 4-way communication on the highway and clear distinction. "Intruder" here...

XL
Turnpike and I-75 junction (The one on North Florida that is),

Where is that exactly ?
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 01:11 AM
Turnpike and I-75 junction (The one on North Florida that is),

Where is that exactly ?

I don't even know myself... I am thinking somewhere north of Orlando, Gainesville if anything (Chris correct me if I am wwrong). I am already buying a top-of-the-line radar detector for the trip , do I need to get "Jellin with Magellan" too?

Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 02:50 AM
I guess I'm in. I'm pretty sure I can make it.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 03:19 AM
well duratex and his girl....so thats 2 more right there

Don't count yourself out either! And it's not girl, it's "whore". Get it right!
That will SUCK, I have to drive all the way to Orlando to meet up ? blah .......... Thats 5 hours , I'll fall asleep and never make it .Why don't you just cut accrost and take 75 all the way up to ATL
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:05 AM
Why not just have Josh and Chris meet up at the I75/I10 junction. It should be a fairly straight shot accross for both of them. Unless I'm mistaken in where Josh is at.

Robert
I'm SW Florida ,north of Naples
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:37 AM
You could drive 3 hours to meet up with duratex then. Or just meet at the 75/turnpike junction. You're not an old man are ya? A 5 hour drive shouldn't put you to sleep.
I will have to see how far east he is , I can be at Miami International Airport in 2 hours , or a tad less.
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 12:46 PM
Oops....yea, i was incorrect, nevermind .

Robert
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 12:59 PM
I will have to see how far east he is , I can be at Miami International Airport in 2 hours , or a tad less.

Josh... don't you go to Miami on the weekends to house-hunt anyway? Head over on Friday morning with your new Contour SE and we can head out in a convoy right out of my job which is about 30 meters from the turnpike, I can see it from my work's front door. Just make sure you have a fresh tune-up and oil change.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SUNPASS, GO TO PUBILX, BUY ONE, AND ACTIVATE IT NOW!!! NO EXCUSES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! . Josh, I was originally suggesting the I-75/Turnpike junction to you cause you can shoot straight up the west coast and meet me in North Florida, but if you don't mind the 2-hour shoot to the East coast and get a Sunpass, then you, me, and Robert can all ride side by side.

I know what you mean bout falling asleep... sometimes it doesn't even have to do with being old or tired, just pure boredom. I used to go to Cape Coral alone almost every weekend to spend it at my Summer house and I'll tell ya, even a 2-hour trip can get cumbersome! Robert has a DVD player and he can hear movies while he drives (lucky bastard ).

If we travel in a small group however, falling asleep will be the least thing happening as we will be entertained with the walkie talkies and cruising while viewing our cars in motion. When I started going to the Cape in groups time would just fly by as we were constantly chatting on the radios and getting caried away with the cars. I certainly think this 10-hour trip can seem like 5 when we are all said & done.

The only thing that I ask you guys is to be prepared! I am not saying go out and spend $1000 on a GPS and radar detector , just make sure you have the equipment and "emergency accessories" for all the unprecedented events .
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 01:27 PM
damn this is gonna be suweet.ok now everyone copy and paste for the final list your ceg and real name and if you are bringing a girl,wife whatever.

1-ryanblacksvt-ryan(i dont have to list my wife,its my house)
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 01:54 PM
2-durateX - Jorge (AKA: "X") and girlfriend Gianna
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 02:43 PM

sav- blue kia minivan

and thats just so far

It's red, Ryan. Ruby red. With tan skirts.

-Chris
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 02:44 PM
oops thats right sorry sav. so are you coming? if so copy and paste your name to the list,also if yall like star wars i will have a special viewing at my house of a verry special movie something about sith
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 02:49 PM
I s'pose I'll go if nobody tries to prove their e-punkiness to me once I get there.

2-Chris/SAV (girl might be working, I'll get back on that)
3-durateX - Jorge (AKA: "X") and girlfriend Gianna
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 02:50 PM
4-Cameron/SVTatGT
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

SAV, im calling you out...

j/k
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 02:59 PM
no one will be disrespected at my house, i dont stand for that, we are all adults and will act like them,yeah we can be immature and act like morons, but no disrespect, thats one of my pet peaves being prior army.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 03:04 PM
Originally posted by SAV:
I s'pose I'll go if nobody tries to prove their e-punkiness to me once I get there.

Calm down SAV, I am not trying to waste my energy on 600+ miles of driving to get into an E-Argument with your neggy butt
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 03:08 PM

Calm down SAV, I am not trying to waste my energy on 600+ miles of driving to get into an E-Argument with your neggy butt

I wasn't talking about you. You're not boasting my name in your signature.

I'd certainly hope you would have at least enough common sense not to drive 600 miles to get to Ryan's house, get online and PM me a nasty gram, even though I could be 10 feet away getting a beer from the fridge.

However, for a prime example, you might wanna look at your crosstown buddy.

-Chris
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 03:39 PM
4-Cameron/SVTatGT
5-Chris(contourracingchris)-nicole(contourracingchris' g/f
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

josh, if u take 75 all the way up to I-10 me and you can meet up and wait for duratex...

Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 03:52 PM
josh, if u take 75 all the way up to I-10 me and you can meet up and wait for duratex...

If Robert does not go, then I am a loner for the trip to I-10. Either way, let's wait till Josh wakes up and views his options. Let's see what he decides when he catches up on the new posts...

XL
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 03:58 PM
I need code names for all the cars to help with the 4-way communication on the highway and clear distinction. "Intruder" here...

XL

i have no idea....someone give me some ideas.....punisher? i have no fuggin clue
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:03 PM
For those of you heading out with me from my job Friday night, we are gonna have lots of fun .

Map Quest

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:22 PM
ok that does need to change, from line # 17 hwy 285 e go until you see an exit w/78 snellville/athens take that exit and keep going i am off hwy 78 about 25 miles down, it will save you alot of time. and you can call me when you hit 78 and i will direct you from there and meet yall somewhere on 78
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:33 PM
heres a map guys

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:36 PM
yes that sure is a map
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:38 PM
yes that sure is a map

very funny....i just wanted to show x and josh were I 75 meets I 10.for some reason floridas turnpike is very faint...but it turns into 75 if your goin north.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:40 PM
you are correct, i grew up in florida.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:41 PM
heres a better view of the map...hope u like my "quality"

Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:56 PM
you need to get SAV to make a map for you. He is the official SECEG cartographer
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:56 PM
Actually Chris, Turnpike runs east of Lake Okeechobee. See below:

Josh, you have two options for rendezvous points since meeting us at I-10 would obviously be killer for you alone. You can come over to the east coast and meet up with me and Robert at the turnpike ramp, or shoot up I-75 and meet me and Robert up a the I-75/Turnpike Junction if you are up for the 4-hour drive alone. Give me some feedback guys...

XL
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 04:59 PM
x in order for me to meet u guys there at the exact time, i need u to call me when u get to Dunnelion..about 20 miles south of ocala....that will give me time to wake up and meet u at a rest area or something on 75 and I 10
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 05:04 PM
just a quick side note. the food i will be providing is
burgers
dogs
potato salad (cause i am irish and we all know we love potatos )
beans
chips and dip
bananna pudding

if there is anything else yall are wanting bring it please. i am thinking this may be 40-50 people in all so thats all i can afford, so drinks of any kind are going to have to be provided by you and if you have lawn chairs or whatever please bring them, i will have 2 tents set up in my back yard and i have a large concrete slab. so there will be plenty of room.
I would rather take the trip to Miami and head up from there . I'm usally comfortable on 75 , not sure how the cops are on 95 ??
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/09/05 05:21 PM
I would rather take the trip to Miami and head up from there . I'm usally comfortable on 75 , not sure how the cops are on 95 ??

Robert's got a top-of-the-line Radar detector and I got the navigation. He will be the locomotive, I will be the coal car.
Well ok , I speed like a foool though
Posted By: liquidX Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 05:34 PM
The "Silver Wolf Pack" is having an AIM chat conference on plans for the long-haul. We will report in to the forum shortly on some updates...
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:22 PM
The silver wolf pack is as followed......

1.Intimidator-me
2.Intruder-X
3.Punisher-Rob
4.Defender-Josh
This BBQ cost me $3500.00 +tax +tag and whatever fee's
Posted By: SAV Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:35 PM
This BBQ cost me $3500.00 +tax +tag and whatever fee's

Does that include powdercoating?

-Chris
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:45 PM
i will make sure its worth your while brother.hahahaha and yeah thats i think this will be close to 10 csvts....and a few non svt's this is gonna be nice. hey how old is everyone???
Posted By: SAV Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:46 PM
I'm 30. And yes, this is one of my serious posts.

-Chris
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:48 PM
im 20

31 in sav years
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:49 PM
unless you are against underage drinking, in which case I am 30 as well
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:49 PM
21....girlfriend 20
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:51 PM
everyone at my house is 21 you just arent driving anywhere after you drink if you "arent" 21, i am 28 and my wife will be 29 this sunday we are old, but we both look 19
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 08:54 PM
sounds good. I probably will be drinking coke since I don't think I can stay the night
I'm 31 .

No SAV that doesnt include Powder Coating HEHE
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: BBQ Update - 06/09/05 09:15 PM
i was just trying to get an idea of everyones age, no reason. we have all ages in my car team and everyone gets along.
Posted By: liquidX Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 12:38 AM
i was just trying to get an idea of everyones age, no reason. we have all ages in my car team and everyone gets along.

I turned 25 in February and My girl just turned 21 in April
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 01:32 AM
I'm 18 and my sister is 24. It looking more and more promising that I'll be going.

Robert
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 01:32 AM
i kuld be the youngest...17...i wont be drinkin either kant stay...
Posted By: SAV Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 02:43 AM
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:

You're full of [censored]. This post is evident that you're drinking right now.

-Chris
Posted By: liquidX Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 03:07 AM

You're full of [censored]. This post is evident that you're drinking right now.

-Chris

Hahaha good shyt Savvy. I feel like if we are going to have a good drinking companionship. Don't worry, I will not tell a soul that you are only 16
Posted By: SAV Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 03:10 AM
Don't worry, I will not tell a soul that you are only 16

That's below the belt Boss.

I'm 19.

-Chris
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 01:03 PM
age aint a thing at my crib guys, and dont worry about the dekalb county swat car accross the street from my house, he is cool and i dont live in dekalb county
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 01:26 PM

I'm 17, too.
Posted By: liquidX Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 01:55 PM
Bunch o yungins . Hope you don't mind a little beer buzz
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 01:57 PM
hehehehehe hey respect your elders little ones. hey who else needs my addy for directions
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 05:06 PM
Bunch o yungins . Hope you don't mind a little beer buzz

i prob drink more then u

or just as much
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 05:07 PM
ryan remind wayne(i thnk thats his name) that ill be buying the flasher from him and install at the BBQ.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 06:22 PM
THis BBQ meet sounds fun! Any chance you guys would host one the 24th of July? I'll driving through Atlanta on my way to NC.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: BBQ Update - 06/10/05 06:23 PM
yes he already knows, he is bringing flashers and chips with him in case anyone else wants to free up all that spare hp the stock pcm configuration has locked up.
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: BBQ Update - 06/11/05 02:56 AM
yes he already knows, he is bringing flashers and chips with him in case anyone else wants to free up all that spare hp the stock pcm configuration has locked up.

I need some money for some tuning...I already got the nitrous kit set up. So I'm getting hooked up whenever I get money for the SCT flasher. I might surprise you guys by next year.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 04:16 AM
ok got some good news and some more good news.

good news first.my friend with a 99csvt is coming.

other good news-my other friend with a 98 csvt and another friend with a 5dr svt focus are more then likely coming up.

DAMN Ryan will you have room for all of us ? Hope it's not going to be a bother on ya .I can stay if needed .
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 04:28 AM
ill know by saturday night if ill be able to make it or not. So that means you guys will know Sunday afternoon. lets see what happens.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 04:43 AM
what time is the wolf pack gunna be arriving in macon? eta? or is all up in the air
I'm not sure yet , ask X tomorrow I guess I'm sure this will be the first place he checks tomorrow
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 05:42 AM
If we drive straight through, we'd hit Macon in the very early morning hours. Like around 3 or 4 am. Depending on how many times we stop along the way for gas, food, other assorted needs. That would be my educated guestimate.

Robert
Posted By: svty2k Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 02:50 PM
I would love to come, im friends w/ John from Macon. I'll be in my 2000 T-red CSVT. If you still got room send me an addy. big83bronco@hotmail.com
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 10:02 PM
Csvtjohnga, svt2k, and any other CEGr interested in meeting with The Wolf Pack on the way up from Macon please PM me your cellphone and rendezvous point info. If would be nice if we could pick up your whole crew at one gas station off the I-75 or something. Remember that we are coming through in the early AM hours, so make sure you have plenty of rest. As far as arrival times, it will be "play by ear" since snack and gas stops will be random, main reason I need your cellphones. Awaiting your number guys, holla back!

XL
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 10:28 PM
So let me get this straight:

Are you FLA guys taking 75 straight up or what?

I have my own way of getting there, if I can still make it. I'm going to take 95 to 16 and cross over to 75 somewhere after Macon.

If I can't make it and you guys could shoot up 95 and 16 (the rendevous point of Savannah and basically where the city is) I'd be honored to see some of my older bretheren. I'd be happy to have a few of you guys over for some breakfast or and a pisser, since I think you guys will be tanked on coffee and RC Thunder super-caffeine cola.

-Chris
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 10:39 PM
So let me get this straight:

Are you FLA guys taking 75 straight up or what?

For most of the trip, yeah.

I have my own way of getting there, if I can still make it. I'm going to take 95 to 16 and cross over to 75 somewhere after Macon.

Can't you just meet up with the Macon group, and then join up with us? Beats the hell out of driving by yourself for a couple hours trying to get into Atlanta from the East Coast.

If I can't make it and you guys could shoot up 95 and 16 (the rendevous point of Savannah and basically where the city is) I'd be honored to see some of my older bretheren. I'd be happy to have a few of you guys over for some breakfast or and a pisser, since I think you guys will be tanked on coffee and RC Thunder super-caffeine cola.

-Chris

Thanks, but you WILL make it .
Posted By: 00SVTGA Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 10:48 PM

Still need your address ryan , if you could send me a PM with directions and or address i can mapquest a route. what time do you ballpark the event on the 18th ?

My wife has to work till about 3 o'clock but i only live in Duluth and thats only a hop skip and a jump away.

Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 11:36 PM
I-16 drops into I-75 directly on the north side of Macon. For the Florida People to take I-95 to I-16 to I-75 is out of the way and probably an extra 5 hours on our trip. As it is now, we'd take Florida's Turnpike to I-75 (which it drops into) up to I-10 and meet up with Chris, who'd be coming across from Tallahassee. Then continue on I-75 to Macon to meet up with the boys from Macon and you, SAV, if you can still make it. Going up I-95 is out of the way and extra driving. 12 hours straight is going to tough as it is, but adding onto that is illogical.

Robert
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 11:39 PM
actually rob i am meeting u guys on the I-10/I-75 area....probably at a rest area or something....Tallahassee is like 90 minutes west of 75, but i will meet u guys on 75
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/11/05 11:58 PM
actually rob i am meeting u guys on the I-10/I-75

That's what he meant
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/12/05 12:04 AM
oh, my bad
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/12/05 12:09 AM
i was just on weather.com, saturday should be a great day, partly cloudy with a high of 82....not to bad.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/12/05 02:32 AM
Originally posted by RobSVT-t:
Going up I-95 is out of the way and extra driving. 12 hours straight is going to tough as it is, but adding onto that is illogical.

Robert

Ever seen a wolf tired, try a whole pack of em . Well said T-Rob.

XL
Well im trying my hardest to get some stuff done to the car , Got it all ripped apart today and tomorrow a full day of more parts to do. I have to wait for a few days to get the power I ordered , Its going to make this UIM look soooooo good ! I don't know if i'll even post pic's of it until I show up.

I need to find a place to get UIM gaskets .
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/12/05 06:43 AM
IM GOING IF someone picks up my sat night shift. im off friday so thats not a problem but i need to be back before sun at 4pm./
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/12/05 01:46 PM
sam i hope u can come bro.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/12/05 03:24 PM
sam i hope u can come bro.

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 01:27 PM
Originally posted by csvtjohnga"BBQ":

other good news-my other friend with a 98 csvt and another friend with a 5dr svt focus are more then likely coming up.

whats thier names so i can update the list
Posted By: 91HellCat Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 03:49 PM
Looks like I'm gonna have to miss yet another meet. I have to go to NC Saturday to pick up the SVT from the body shop. Hopefully I'll make the next one....
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 03:55 PM
damn that sucks dude.....
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 06:21 PM
I'm waiting to see how it's going to play out. Father's day IS the next day...

-Chris
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 07:09 PM
i know i just realized that, but its all good, this will be like an early present and weather.com is showing partly cloudy and 86 degrees, will be a great day for a bbq
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 07:30 PM

-Chris

You are already in Georgia for god's sake, not like you gotta drive 12 hours back to come see daddy
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 08:19 PM
yeah sav, dude you better come, shoot i am gonna be cleaning all day on daddys day.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 08:22 PM
get ur arse up there
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 10:22 PM

whats thier names so i can update the list

2000 CSVT- timm
98CSVT-steven
5DR SVTF-??notsure...

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/13/05 10:29 PM
cool man well tell the focus svt guy there will be plenty of svt focus's there as well
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 12:39 AM

-Chris

You are already in Georgia for god's sake, not like you gotta drive 12 hours back to come see daddy

But it's not like Ryan is my neighbor either.

-Chris
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 12:51 AM
GOOD NEWS! I Got my car back...finally. Looks awesome too. Tomorrow, I'm spending the day cleaning the intake manifolds, changing the spark plugs, and changing the oil. Then...polish up some of the underhood metal and purdy stuff. Things are looking better. Just thought I'd give an update. Oh yeah, it's got to go back into the body shop for one minor thing, it'd only be in for a day. Then it gets tuned. WOOHOO!

Robert
Posted By: Matt2kSVT_dup1 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 04:02 AM
Well, I'm out again. It's my twin boy's first b-day on Saturday, so I'll be a tad busy.

Keep the meets comin'!
DAMN SAV , if I can make it YOU can make it .
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 05:30 AM

You wouldn't want me to make it.

-Chris
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 07:19 AM

-Chris

me neither.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 11:41 AM

-Chris

We obviously all want you to make it, not that it's being appreciated though...
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 11:59 AM

-Chris

We obviously all want you to make it, not that it's being appreciated though...

Take a joke X.

-Chris
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 04:35 PM
i am selling my system to anyone who wants it...hopefully i can sell it at this meet....12" kicker comp,1.0 farad compacitor,audofonics 1600 watt amp....150 bucks at the meet, sellin it for 200 plus shipping ion the classifieds.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 04:48 PM
nevermind ryan told me he wants them.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 04:58 PM

well if ryan is buying yours I guess mine is back up for sale again...
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 08:31 PM
Good news!!!

Got my headers put on and just need my fresh oil change, fuel tank fix, res install, mystique reflector and tailight install, and some cleaning. WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Wanted to do an SCT chip for the BBQ as well but it will be too much rushing. Oh yeah and gotta find a way to install my windshield wash nozzles onto the CF hood. Jesus the run-arounds!!!

XL
Good news!!!
Oh yeah and gotta find a way to install my windshield wash nozzles onto the CF hood.

XL

WTF for ? LOL i dont have any washers on mine at all .

MY car Legally is all set to go .
Posted By: SoopaCooga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 09:46 PM
sweet! i'm there!
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/14/05 11:16 PM
Originally posted by SoopaCooga:
sweet! i'm there!

Cool things are coming together
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 07:26 AM
HEY GUYS....... I have some very sad and depressing news to share with you. My house was broken into tonight Tuesday June 14th, and there was more things than i could count missing. Among things for my contour was an emblem an ALPINE type r 12 sub and my beloved AlPINE 1507 amp with SVT logo. other PERSONAL valuables are in the thousands. My little bros PS2 and rockford fosgate amp. EVEN a family airloom from my father that was given to him on his barmitzvah nearly 50 years ago. I cannot afford this trip anymore as I have many things to replace and repair in my home. DETECTIVES were in my home till 3am interviewing my father and I also looking for prints. THEY DID GET ALOT OF PRINTS!!! hopefully they werent ours and it was the prints of the thief(s). I regret this day because of the woulda coulda shouldas but life is life and scumbags are scumbags. I have a bright future ahead of me and I look forward to replacing everything that was taken eventually. from dvds to cds that ive had for years and years. I just hope my father or I recieve a call in the next few days with a lead or even a suspect. Suddenly your home doesnt feel so safe anymore when its been invaded. SORRY GUYS

I thank GOD on a side note that my little brother is in PERU and no harm came to him. But i would have loved to be here at my house when the intruder(s) bumped into me. CUZ he wouldnt have left alive THATS A FACT.!
Damn man that sucks , I also recived a Email today with a small powder delay, but its not a HUGE issue , just makes me damn mad .I'm still going to try my best to head up there with the Wolf Gang , but I still have to see how bad my belt is broke in my rear tire . I really don't have much money to put into this car as I though , with my house payments and looking for a new house puts me in a pinch , plus the fact that i dumped so much money into the powdercoating biz . I've got $10,000 + Wrapped up into things with not much powder coating work coming in , so new rims / tires isn't a main goal at this time . I mainly took the car due to the fact that the guy who sold it to me has moved out of state and it was his last offer for me to buy it , so i was forced into getting it at the last seconds really.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 12:41 PM
Damn Sam, I hope you and your dad are ok.sorry to hear that man.you guys didnt deserve that at all man.well i wish the best of luck to you man.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 12:43 PM
Sam maybe this weekend is a chance for you to free your mind a little and sort of take a mini vacation with your CEG friends to escape for a little. I also left you a response on Common Interests... check it out when you can . Josh you made an outstanding purchase. Now I have a whoring buddy in Miami (when you move down ). Anyway, if you need any help with anything, I am free tomorrow after 7pm since the closing on my Condo is around the daytime... Shoot me a PM or AIM!

XL
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 01:02 PM
X the last thing I want to do is leave my home again. I want to stang guard just incase they come back. Cops told me there was a chance theyd come back for other things.. I have someone house sitting today and well see how it goes.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 01:28 PM
damn sam i am sorry to hear about that brother, that kinda thing makes you feel violated and makes you wanna hurt someone i know.

and cameron who said i wasnt buying yours too. i am only getting 1 12" from chris, i need more than that. i am still buying yours brother.

and scoopacooga do you have directions and time to be there man?
Posted By: svtguy182 Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 04:03 PM
IS this the BBQ hypnotic posted about? If so, im gonna be there.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 04:04 PM
Originally posted by svtguy182:
IS this the BBQ hypnotic posted about? If so, im gonna be there.

Hells yeah!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 04:48 PM
yes its the same one wayne posted about man, its at my house. ohh and everyone thats gonna be crashing at my house (the wolfpack florida boys) please bring a pillow,blanket,a towel,and all toiletries. thank you
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:12 PM
So Ryan... if a brother with some fly ass headlights showed up from the Detroit, MI area... would you let him party with ya'll. I was born in West Virgina.. so I'm southern enough, lol. If so, i am comming on only 1 condition... waiting on my car to get fixed... and I'm not 100% sure they'll have it ready. We shall see Tommmrow, I suppose. I have your address, thanks X!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:22 PM
hells yeah man, come on and hang with us man, i am not a true southener either, i was born in ga,grew up in florida and boston then army in alaska now here in ga. yeah man and if you need to saturday night you can crash at my house with the rest of us the drive out sunday morning.i dont ever turn anyone away from my parties expecially one with some hott headlights like yours brother.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:28 PM
Hahaaa sweet. Yeah, I'll crash with all you Dirty South playa's. When's most peope plan on heading back? Sunday sometime, I suppose?
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:30 PM
yeah probly sunday morning,cause sunday is fathers day and my wife has some things planned for us plus my son will be at her dads and we will have to go get him
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:31 PM
Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:
I'll crash with all you Dirty South playa's.

Sunday morning...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:31 PM
Alright, thats cool!
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:32 PM
I will pry be heading back late saturday night
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:35 PM
how late cause this party will be going till everyone is passed out,hahahahahahahaha
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:39 PM
chad get ur ass down here..for the meet.....i totally forgot sunday is fathers day......oh well im still goin.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:41 PM
who all thats coming has children other than me?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 05:50 PM
no children for me...........yet
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 06:05 PM
that you know of hehe naw i have 2 children. my daughter will be 8 in january and my son will be 5 in november.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 06:17 PM
No children for me, either. And I'm coming! Figure if X can make a 11 hour drive.. I can make a 13 hour drive and represent MI! I'm leaving around noon on Friday. Should put me in Atlanta around 1:00AM. See you [censored] bright early, lol!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 06:20 PM
hell yeah man
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 06:26 PM
No children for me, either. And I'm coming! Figure if X can make a 11 hour drive.. I can make a 13 hour drive and represent MI! I'm leaving around noon on Friday. Should put me in Atlanta around 1:00AM. See you [censored] bright early, lol!

Get the Michigan Incredibles to come with you too. Blow up Stazi and all them dudes phones up...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 06:30 PM
Hahahaaa... I made a post in South East Michigan about going... and the first response was... "is this a serious post?".... pansies. I've got 300 CD's with my name on it.. so I'll be tight.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 06:59 PM
hells yeah brother awsome, bring any parts you may wanna sell as well.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 07:51 PM
yes its the same one wayne posted about man, its at my house. ohh and everyone thats gonna be crashing at my house (the wolfpack florida boys) please bring a pillow,blanket,a towel,and all toiletries. thank you

ohh yeah and a lawn chair
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 07:53 PM
Got 2 lawn chairs, 2 bean bag chairs, and a set of beautiful brand new gunmetal 18" wheels!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 07:57 PM
damn i am getting a free set of gunmetal 18's from x for this bbq, thanks man you are awsome.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 07:58 PM
Got 2 lawn chairs, 2 bean bag chairs, and a set of beautiful brand new gunmetal 18" wheels!

WTF??
You change wheels more often than I change underwear
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:00 PM
Originally posted by SVTatGT:

WTF??

The 18's will be boxed in my car big baby. Up for sale...
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:01 PM
lol
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:04 PM

WTF??

Remind me to keep my distance from this guy, lol.
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:07 PM
Ok, these are my directions from Mapquest, taking 95 to 16. Anybody from the Florida caravan, let me know what's going on as far as where I can meet up with some of you. This is only a 4 hour trip for me, so I need to know when you'll be in the GA/Macon area.

-Chris
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:07 PM
hehehehe, naw cameron is cool guys, and yeah x you do change wheels like a mo fo. and how much for the wheels big boieeeeee
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:08 PM
SAV baby, you're comin!! Awesome!
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:08 PM
no man, its cool. I will make sure and change them saturday morning

(for people who don't pick up on things very quickly I was being sarcastic, i change my underwear on a regular basis as well as shower regularly and maintain proper personal hygeine)
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:11 PM
not me i change my underwear every monday afternoon, and never shower but once every 6 months, i like being a dirty skank,hahahahahaha
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:12 PM
hehehehe, naw cameron is cool guys, and yeah x you do change wheels like a mo fo. and how much for the wheels big boieeeeee

$430 THE SET

Ok, these are my directions from Mapquest, taking 95 to 16. Anybody from the Florida caravan, let me know what's going on as far as where I can meet up with some of you. This is only a 4 hour trip for me, so I need to know when you'll be in the GA/Macon area.
-Chris

SAV about half of those directions can be cut off since you are meeting up with the Macon Tigers .

XL
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:13 PM
are wheelz the same as wheels??
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:14 PM
are wheelz the same as wheels??

Wheelz1 is just a company
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:15 PM
WHoa X... tempting.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/15/05 08:22 PM
i know i know, if i wasnt spending soo much on this bbq i would buy them x
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/16/05 02:46 AM
That's cool guys. Just got my SVT washed and suspension leveled for the highway. Can't wait to take flight!
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/16/05 05:54 AM
im wondering if i kan fit in a pre-98 trunk lid and get it sprayed in one day ...prob not but imma try i thnk i kan do it.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/16/05 06:20 AM
sav if u want u can come over to my house and chill wit me till the fla guyz get here in macon.get a lil wash and wax in if u want. lemme kno.
I just got home at 3:30AM and havent even got in the shower yet , just did my calipers and rotors / brackets . and 4 other calipers for a customer , then all TB brackets and so on . I was supposed to get my UIM gaskets today in the mail but I didnt , If they dont come tomorrow then I'm probably screwed .
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/16/05 12:11 PM
sav if u want u can come over to my house and chill wit me till the fla guyz get here in macon.get a lil wash and wax in if u want. lemme kno.

That's fine. Let me know an address or whatever so I can look up Mapquest directions. I'll bring some leftover NXT to share if you don't have any. I'm very anal about how I'm going to get somewhere, so just PM me some info and I'll let ya know.

-Chris
Posted By: liquidX ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 01:22 PM

John use this map to time out your renzdevous with SAV & the Macon Tigers...
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 01:34 PM
day after tomorow people, damnit i cant wait
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 01:34 PM
I'm not on the map..
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 02:00 PM
I'm not on the map..

It's the Southeast forum after all
Posted By: SAV Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 02:06 PM
3 AM?!?! WTF!

-SAV
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 02:08 PM
3 AM?!?! WTF!

-SAV

Well you can be there whenever you want waxing your Optima Shwoptima from whatever time you want big baby, the wolf pack is composed of Ford Contours, not Bell Jet Ranger helicopters .

XL
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 02:20 PM
hey chad are we gonna like stay up and chill from when you get to my house at 1am till the wolfpack gets there at 5am or what???
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 02:21 PM
I'm not on the map..

It's the Southeast forum after all

I'm gonna pick up some brotha's on my way through downtown Detroit. When we get there... they'll be no one left in the South East forums.... or your rims will all be gone, not sure of the outcome yet.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 02:24 PM
none of that at my house thats for damn shizzle!!!!!but hey i will help if i can have his rims
So if we get there at 1AM when do we cruise ?
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 02:43 PM
if yall got here at 1:am which i thought that was just chad and the wolfpack getting there at 5am, we would sleep for a while then get up i say around 11 wash the rides and take a cruise if ya want, and george nemesis950psi with his hooked up cougar will be there as well
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 03:06 PM
WHen I get there at 1 AM.. I'll probably be buzzed as hell from 6 litres of red bull. Yeah, if you wanna stay up and chill till they show up... or I'll pass out it in the driveway, when I get out lol.. who knows. regardless of when I go to sleep... I am ALWAYS an early riser, 99% of the time. I'll go to sleep at 4AM and be up and rady by 8am.
george nemesis950psi with his hooked up cougar will be there as well

Sure wish he would answer my PM on that fourm , he wanted a set of valve covers but i have no idea if he still does or not ....hmmm
george nemesis950psi with his hooked up cougar will be there as well

Sure wish he would answer my PM on that fourm , he wanted a set of valve covers but i have no idea if he still does or not ....hmmm

Which PM? Im not sure If I got it or not
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 03:14 PM
cool chad well it will be your call or we can his the awfull waffle (waffle house) and get a bite to eat man and some coffee. and hey josh i will call him at lunch and let you know if he does or not man
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 03:25 PM
Right now, that sounds cool, Ryan!
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 03:26 PM
Man, I'm getting tired on working on this car. Today it just ate another injector O-ring and is spilling gas on to the LIM. This after two weeks of perfect operation. Usually my uncle helps me out but he is not available tonight or Friday.

So if I don't get it fixed somehow by Saturday I'm not coming. I still got a few more connections to call and I'll see I can make this damn thing work.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 03:27 PM
hells yeah we will get some grub, and chill out till they get there then sleep a bit then wake up and i will make a few pots o coffee and start the car washin
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 05:56 PM
damn ryan ur post in pics and vids turned into a brawl. like when i posted my car pix i jus got b*tched at the whole time. like u said if u aint gunna post something nice dont post. or if u do post something negative be nice about it. and then leave it alone dont keep goin on bout it...anywayz thats my 2cents. i thnk it looks good . at first i thought it was a bit to strange but then i grew 2 like it.. o well everyones opionion is diff..
Posted By: TjZ Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 06:02 PM
Ok, I am seeing if I can get off work and come. Maybe the car wont go nuts like last time I tired to come to GA. You guys wouldnt hate my T-Red SE on E1s would ya?
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 06:08 PM
Originally posted by LoganB:
Ok, I am seeing if I can get off work and come. Maybe the car wont go nuts like last time I tired to come to GA. You guys wouldnt hate my T-Red SE on E1s would ya?

Who us? No not at all...
Posted By: TjZ Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 06:11 PM

Who us? No not at all...

Hmm I should just slap on the H&R's on them stock struts.. Hey no one has any struts for sale atm right?
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 06:16 PM

Who us? No not at all...

Hmm I should just slap on the H&R's on them stock struts.. Hey no one has any struts for sale atm right?

H&Rs work pretty well on stock struts. Just don't keep it like that indefinitely. Get BAT or Koni eventually...
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 06:50 PM
yes john you are right, the people who flame on these boards just to be an a*s should be banned for a week for thier ignorance, but anyways yeah loganb you should come ,we missed ya the last time, all that was there was csvt's no reg tours.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 07:22 PM
yes john you are right, the people who flame on these boards just to be an a*s should be banned for a week for thier ignorance, but anyways yeah loganb you should come ,we missed ya the last time, all that was there was csvt's no reg tours.

Your trunk sucks! *flame flame flame*

Black cars are stupid *flame*

Your names Ryan... bahahaaa *flame flame*

Okay, I'm done. My chicken's gonna have spit in it now, ain't it.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 07:34 PM
hahaha good stuff, chad i am going to kick you in the junk when i meet you,hahahaha you suck **FLAMMMMMMEEEEEE***
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 07:49 PM
*packs steel and lead coated cup*

Okay, I'm ready!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:10 PM
hehehe good stuff chad. hey would you be able to bring an extra water hose or anything cause we will have a few people needing to wash thier cars including you in the morning, and i only have 1 hose
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:12 PM
I probably could. You don't have one of those do it yourselve $0.25 places? If not.. yeah, I could bring one down with me.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:28 PM
its goin to be so nice to have projectors on my car

j/k dude
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:47 PM
its goin to be so nice to have projectors on my car

j/k dude

I'm gonna apply some EXTRA lock tight on the bolts... cause I know how you southern people get "Huuuungryyy"
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:49 PM
yes we have do it ytourself places but they suck. my driveway is the bomb dude.hehehe and yes you had better lock them down with some resin and carbon fiber cause i am gangking them,hehehehe naw i really wanna see them i havent ever seen any close up.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:51 PM
Man... I'm gonna roll up and stuff... and it'll be like a motor vehcile going through 3rd world country as you all stand, drool, and look in amazment.
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:57 PM
Man... I'm gonna roll up and stuff... and it'll be like a motor vehcile going through 3rd world country as you all stand, drool, and look in amazment.

I'll be sure to bring a neck-brace and sweatband...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 08:58 PM
Bahahaaaa!! You do that X!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 09:12 PM
yes i will be
Posted By: TjZ Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 10:28 PM
H&Rs work pretty well on stock struts. Just don't keep it like that indefinitely. Get BAT or Koni eventually...

Wanna help put them on

Yeah I will be coming down for sure now work said just go have fun. Anyways hmm I might come down tomorrow night =O so I dont have leave at like 3am. Ryan dont mind if some 18 year old kid shows up and says let me in....
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 10:30 PM
naw its cool man, cumon brother. did you still wanna get that tune, either way wayne will be there with flashers,handhelds,and chips if anyone wants to get one. do you have directions???
Posted By: TjZ Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 10:35 PM
Naw I cant chip her at the moment just bought a laptop for college. And I also am buying a GMK add on for the CTA intake which is coming my way.

As for directions you live in Loganville ( ) right? I think I just looked from a post SAV made and just changed the starting point.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 10:46 PM
cool man, it starts at 1;00 and lasts untill whenever
Posted By: TjZ Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 10:50 PM
cool man, it starts at 1;00 and lasts untill whenever

Thanks man the car will get me there this time I have faith.

So Mike and I are the only guys rocking the SE's? or GL's or LX's?

Well I am still rolling on E1's
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/16/05 10:56 PM
no i got a gl....and josh has a se
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 12:41 AM
sux that some ppl couldnt make it ..i wanted to see a good bit of csvt/tour action..o well ther'll be more 2 come
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 01:03 AM
sux that some ppl couldnt make it ..i wanted to see a good bit of csvt/tour action)

So the Macon group is only you and SAV
Posted By: SAV Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 04:15 AM
I'm thinking I'll just leave Savannah early early Saturday morning. It's only a 4 hour trip for me and I have to bust ass at work tomorrow...er, today...anyhow so I want to get a good night's rest before I embark on this journey.

-SAV
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 04:47 AM
I want to get a good night's rest before I embark on this journey.

-SAV

I am already behind on that one . You are a lucky guy ...
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 08:14 AM
waking up in 4 hrs to get my pre 98 trunk lid. wont have it on for this meet but i will for the nex. ok guyz comin up from flordia. who ever has my number kall me when yall are gettin close to macon tomoro nite. sav u still comin over to my house or what u gunna do? i was unable to get intouch with tim and the other guyz so its jus me from macon.
4:30AM and the car is complete ! Now the battery light is on the dash , car isnt charing .....Alt was changed about 6 months ago ..... I'm not sure what to say right now but I've busted my ass so much and now this ...I hope i can fix it fast tomorrow. If the alt is bad I'm out of this for sure . I'm hoping it's a fuse or loose wire somewhere .

I did a search on "Battery light " and found that it could be that mega fuse ,

Since i was back there messing with stuff , maybe i broke it while taking off the rear valve cover or something . I will check this first thing , although its a fairly strong fuse I really dought its broke or faulty , but thats all I can think to check . The batter light wasnt on while driving it around , then it suddenly came on so im really leaning twoards the ALT.
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 12:39 PM
8:30AM and I am up bright and early at work! Packed everything into the trunk including stuff for sale, and just need a little bondo to fix a hairline mirko crack, some license plate bolts and illumination bulbs. After that a simple vaccum and I am good to go! Josh if you drop out I wouldn't know what to say except just execute and get that shyt done!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 12:49 PM
hells yeah guys its almost time. i am soooooooo ready
Nobody has a spare single spring TB for sale do they?

Mine cracked and my SVT TB wont here in time.
9:07am , outside wotking on it now and the bad thing is , everything looks fine , unless there is a fuse INSIDE of the car that has to do with it not charging , Battery is dead now , wife is at work and i don't have a charger .
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 01:11 PM
9:07am , outside wotking on it now and the bad thing is , everything looks fine , unless there is a fuse INSIDE of the car that has to do with it not charging , Battery is dead now , wife is at work and i don't have a charger .

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 01:14 PM
dont tell me you arent coming now josh???
Posted By: TjZ Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 01:23 PM
Someone get over to Josh's and pick him up if his car cant make it....
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 03:09 PM
dont tell me you arent coming now josh???

hes goin.....being as smart as i am he called me and i helped him fix the problem.....
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 03:32 PM
hes goin.....being as smart as i am he called me and i helped him fix the problem.....

Thank god for the littlke Zetec that could
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 03:39 PM
yes thank you chris you are the man dude
Yeeeeppppeee IM ON MY WAY !!
Posted By: liquidX Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 03:49 PM
Yeeeeppppeee IM ON MY WAY !!

Josh get some sleep I will wake you up at 1-1:30pm
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 05:57 PM
yeah x will wake you up while he is rubbing your back.ewwwww gross
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: ***Refreshed Map With Chronology*** - 06/17/05 06:01 PM
Posted By: 91HellCat BBQ - 06/17/05 07:05 PM
Looks like I'm gonna miss a lot. Hope everyone has a good time.
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: BBQ - 06/17/05 07:53 PM
I'm going to try to make it down to the BBQ. I might take my mom's minivan or my uncle's HD F-150. We'll see what happens.
Posted By: liquidX Re: BBQ - 06/17/05 08:38 PM
Originally posted by J "BBQ"CSVT:
I'm going to try to make it down to the BBQ. I might take my mom's minivan or my uncle's HD F-150. We'll see what happens.

Take your mom's minivan, you and SAV will be the best of friends
Posted By: TjZ Re: BBQ - 06/17/05 11:34 PM
7:35 PM and I am hitting the road. Mapquest says about 7 hours so see you in a bit Ryan.
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: BBQ - 06/18/05 12:35 AM
Ok, you guys I'm still coming but I will be drving my uncle's '03 HD F-150. No Contour but at least its still a Ford and it has 402rwhp.
Posted By: SoopaCooga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/19/05 04:10 AM
Good times! Definitely the best meet I've been to in years. It was great talking to everyone, even the Foci.
Thanks for hosting us, Ryan!

Here are my photos. You don't have to sign in to see them.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/19/05 04:44 AM
great meet. kant wait for a nudder one ...and the SCT ...damn....woah....wow....ill hav pix soon. lets todras a real meet finger style
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/19/05 05:03 AM
hope you handed out some gas cards like they did at SZ!
Posted By: SAV Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/19/05 06:11 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
hope you handed out some gas cards like they did at SZ!

No kidding!

I'll have pics up of my last second mishap that kept me from going shortly.

I swear to f'ing hell somebody out there has it in for me when it comes to attending a meet!

-Chris
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/19/05 08:22 PM
yes siupacooga it was a great meet,and whenever everyone else gets home there will be more pics to post and vid's. i had a blast and cant wait to host another one. and damn for some southern (and 1 northerner chad) we all got along together pretty damn good. and x i want those rims big baby.thanks everyone for coming and making it a memory to last forever in the contour archives. and yes john the sct is the best investment you can have in a csvt. and those who got to drive my car and are now wanting a sct chip or flasher,,,cumon and get it.
Ryan I can't thank you enough for the part you took to make this happen ! If and when you do this again , you know we will be back ...Thanks a lot man , we owe ya big time .
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 02:00 AM
Ryan , that meet was awesome dude! I had a blast and honestly I wished I had to drive more to get there. I felt like a loser cause I only had to drive 20 minutes to your house haha. It was nice meeting all the new people! I didnt know CEGers were so nice! You know ill be at the next meet bro. I have some pics ill be posting up eventually too.
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 02:55 AM

Ryan, what can I say? The initial 11.5 hours there felt like 8, and the 12 going home (rain storm) felt like 4 . Couldn't stop thinking about the great time and unbelievable way that everyone got along and interacted. Loved the extreme travelers meeting as in me, Josh, and Chad... thus being an important highlight to the trip.

Thank you for your kind hospitality and great burgers, dogs, and potato salad !!! Will definitely look forward to the next one at Josh's house!!!

XL

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 01:02 PM
you are all welcome and yes it was great fun, and i thank you all for coming and making it a great weekend.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 01:17 PM
Yeah Ryan, thanks a TON for all of your work.

Like X, I am SOOO freakin amazed how well we all "hit it off" imediatly. Everyone that was there was a TRUE demonstration of "southern hospitality".

I told Josh yesterday night when he told me to just keep driving and follow you guys south to Miami... I swear to God I started to. I was supposed to turn left out of Micky D's (i knew that)... but damn, I didn't wanna head North... and I said [censored] it... I'm going down with them. But, I chicken Wang Zang'd out at exit 5. If this BBQ happens at Josh's.... i just might not come back to MI.

All of you guys are awesome and had a GREAT time with you all. I was thrilled to see Gigi and Nickie (spelling) enjoy themselves. Hey X, I'll have those eminem pics for her by Saturday. I also need you address man! I've got another sticker for the rear of your car, my vinyl guy is cutting out to the dimensions I gave him.

So, whats the next BBQ gonna be called? Powdercoated Poultry Party 05?
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 01:32 PM
hahahahahaha chad you are making my stomache hurt with that poultry shiz., i hope it stops in hmmm bout 10 minuites.
Posted By: 91HellCat Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 01:34 PM
I'm ready to see some pics of what I missed!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 01:34 PM
LMAO.... may wanna call the ambulance so they get there in about 10 minutes cause if you keep laughing for "10 minutes"... you just might not make it.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 01:35 PM
Originally posted by 91HellCat:
I'm ready to see some pics of what I missed!

Pics forumn... Chicken WIng ZIng pics vol 1 and 2 are up... still got 3, 4, and 5, PLUS vids.. Spring zing can take it in da butt, they ain't got [censored] on us.
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 01:59 PM
you are damn right chad
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 02:53 PM
im bout to go to 2 walmart right now to get my pix developed so i shuld have my pix ready and avaiable tonight 2 post.o and chris i got that amp in my car and damn that thing works wonders. i owe u man really i do.hey chad never got the chance to tell ya but i love the way ur tour sounds.specially on the highway
Posted By: liquidX Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 02:55 PM
Yeah the overall attitude at the meeet really made me quite generous . All the things that I took there to sell I ended up giving away . Chris enjoy them coilovers man... Ryan hope that CD player is doing you well... Josh, make them manifolds bling!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 04:32 PM
yes brother finally i dont have to use tapes,hehehe and yeah it was plug and play i made 2 din pullers out of a coathanger and had it all done in 10 min's. seriously 10 mins i was done.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: bbq at my house on sat the 18th - 06/20/05 04:46 PM
Originally posted by duratenminutes:
Yeah the overall attitude at the meeet really made me quite generous . All the things that I took there to sell I ended up giving away . Chris enjoy them coilovers man... Ryan hope that CD player is doing you well... Josh, make them manifolds bling!

I didn't get anything.. No 20's for Chaddy....

Just messin X, i left with something more valuable... friendship from you all I'm still shocked that I went and actually MET you X... you're freakin in Miami, lol. I remeber through out all of your post whoring (lol) thinking, man, it'd be nice to meet this guy and see the car in person but it would never happen. Now look, I'm freakin coming back in a month in your hood, homie.

(insert cheesy comments here)

Oh, thanks Chris... thats all Josh kept saying.. "man, that sound awesome, I can't belive... blah blah" My head still hurts from all the swealing from this past weekend, lol.
© CEG Archives