Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Augi Nashville meet reminder: - 05/03/05 06:06 AM
Just reminding Nashville CEGr's that there is a meet being planned on july 14 at adelphia, we WILL be cooking out(one of those bring your own steak things). Well also have photo ops and whatever else you can thik up thats legal.
Posted By: MrRoarke865 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/05/05 05:56 PM
Well, dang. I'm leaving about a week before that for 5 weeks of AFROTC field training at Maxwell. That sucks. Oh well, you guys have fun. I'm going to try to make one of the other meets this summer.... hopefully....

Jed
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/05/05 07:34 PM
Good to see you back around here.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/05/05 08:48 PM
would the nashville cegers mind if a floridian came along?????
Posted By: Antiramie_dup1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/06/05 09:24 PM
I'd be there if summer school didn't start 2 days prior...
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/06/05 09:44 PM
i should be there, as long as graduate school isnt kicking my ass too bad....
Posted By: Augi Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/07/05 05:50 AM
I dont mind any florida ceg'rs comming in... and when do you graduate chris?
Posted By: Nightwolf Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/10/05 03:12 AM
I will try to make it,
Posted By: Antiramie_dup1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/10/05 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Augi:
and when do you graduate chris?

Me or ContourRacing20?
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/10/05 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Antiramie:
and when do you graduate chris?

Me or ContourRacing20?

me!

technically, i graduated on may 7th with my chem degree, but i didnt bother walking...my wife graduated in dec and it took 4 1/2 hours...no thank you......grad school starts june 13th....woo-hoo!!!
Posted By: Antiramie_dup1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/11/05 02:10 AM
Oops! Too many people named Chris!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/11/05 02:23 AM
YUP.....hi im chris...lol....so when is this meet...im serious i wanna go.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/11/05 05:03 AM
Oops! Too many people named Chris!

isn't that the truth...
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/14/05 02:44 AM
mind if the cougar shows, fresh from the desert
Posted By: Augi Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/15/05 07:32 AM
again, its july 14 and all who wanna come are more than welcome. the more the merrier.
Posted By: v6contourse Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/15/05 07:13 PM
So you all are meeting at Adelphia? What time should I be there that day and how long is it going to last? I've never had the op. to attend a meet because of school but now that i graduate next saturday, i can come anytime I want. Anything I should bring? (besides steak) Thanks guys.
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/15/05 10:24 PM
you should bring 2 steaks, i gotta eat too!
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/15/05 10:51 PM
can i get the name of city, state, and zip code....i need to do a mapquest to get directions, if i go.
Posted By: Antiramie_dup1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/16/05 01:49 AM
I might be able to make it...

Anyone from the Memphis area want to caravan? Chris?
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/16/05 02:37 AM
I might be able to make it...

Anyone from the Memphis area want to caravan? Chris?

i might br able to make it...i haven't been back in awhile,and need to......not sure though i got a 10 month old and its hard to plan things in advance..
Posted By: Augi Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/22/05 09:14 AM
i dont really know how long itll last, but adelphia is in nashville TN dunno the zip either.just bring steak and maybe a drink and yourself.
Posted By: v6contourse Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/22/05 07:06 PM
I live in clarksville which is like an hour from adelphia. Just curious so i know what to plan that day. If you find anything out let me know. Thanks.
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/24/05 02:50 AM
Just reminding Nashville CEGr's that there is a meet being planned on july 14 at adelphia, we WILL be cooking out(one of those bring your own steak things). Well also have photo ops and whatever else you can thik up thats legal.

Cool may have to check that out
Posted By: svtguy182 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/26/05 01:05 AM
Id love to come up but its too close to my trip at the end of july. PM me next time, i tried to set up a nashville meet awhile back, i need an excuse to come back up there.
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/26/05 05:12 AM
hey I AM IN CLARKSVILLE. i am part of that club that meets up at hastings on friday night next to the stang club....are you stationed at campbell.

if i get directions to there i am planning on showing up....
Posted By: Con-Man Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/26/05 01:49 PM
I plan to be at this. What I'd like to know for all the people that will attend is there any parts that you guy's want to get rid of SVT exhaust, bumpers etc. Also is there any parts that you might be able to get your hands on from where your coming from? If so please let me know I may be interested in buying.
Posted By: Con-Man Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 05/27/05 12:36 AM
Ford rule,
Have you every been to Nashville? If so just take I-24 east to Nashville. Just follow 24 it goes right past the Coliseum. Maybe we can all do a group drive from Cville?
Posted By: Nightwolf Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/02/05 01:50 AM
Check that, I am going to make it with a new hub and bearing WOOHOO oh and new CV axles
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/04/05 12:06 AM
i have been to nashville more times to count. my fiance lives in manchester tn. out by tullahome. i drive 1-24 for 1.5 hrs every other weekend, doing about a buck the whole way, just weavin thru traffic.....gotta love 4th gear and not care about gas mileage sometimes.....

yeah i have no problem meeting up and caravaning down there

looks liek i am going to be home for this WOOT WOOOOOOoooo

mesa so happy.....hopefully the cougar will be done........

i guess i just haven't heard of adelphia. is it bye the collisieum, i used to go meet there on sat night with the some buddies to go beat up on hondas that meet there.
Posted By: v6contourse Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/04/05 10:03 PM
Originally posted by fordrule:
i have been to nashville more times to count. my fiance lives in manchester tn. out by tullahome. i drive 1-24 for 1.5 hrs every other weekend, doing about a buck the whole way, just weavin thru traffic.....gotta love 4th gear and not care about gas mileage sometimes.....

i guess i just haven't heard of adelphia. is it bye the collisieum, i used to go meet there on sat night with the some buddies to go beat up on hondas that meet there.

It used to be the name of the collisieum (where the titans play) until a legal battle over the name made them change the name to just "The Collisieum"...
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/05/05 12:48 AM
Originally posted by v6contourse:
Originally posted by fordrule:

It used to be the name of the collisieum (where the titans play) until a legal battle over the name made them change the name to just "The Collisieum"...

actually they changed it because adelphia corp. went bankrupt....i miss nashville...
Posted By: v6contourse Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/05/05 04:55 AM
Ok I knew it was something like that. Close enough....
Posted By: v6contourse Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/09/05 07:16 PM
Somebody mentioned something about a caravan from clarksville to Nashville. Is this true or are we just gonna meet at adelphia?
Posted By: Con-Man Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/16/05 04:59 AM
We could convoy to Nashville. Just PM me and let me know something. I might be going on vacation around that time I hope not really wanted to make this.
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/16/05 05:23 PM
i am home now so that s probally going to be ok
Posted By: v6contourse Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/16/05 08:15 PM
Where are we going to meet so we can convoy to nashville?
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/17/05 08:12 AM
we can figure out . maybe we can get the clarksville guys together before the meet. wanna set up a mini meet.
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/17/05 10:33 PM
any of the clarksville area contours want to meet up at hastings tonight at 7pm.... friday night the 17th
Posted By: Augi Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/18/05 05:17 AM
I have an update that I forgot... minor details you know. the meet will start at noon, or at least Ill be setting up at noon, and will end when everybody leaves.
Posted By: v6contourse Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/20/05 07:44 PM
To all the clarksville guys... I say we meet at the Wilma Rudolph Walmart (exit 4) in clarksville since it is right next to the interstate and is prolly the biggest parking lot for us to meet in. Maybe 11:00 a.m. the morning of the 14th. Just a suggestion.
Posted By: Con-Man Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/22/05 11:34 PM
Tn Boyz,
I need some help I am looking to purchase 1 E-1 wheel in good condition tire not needed. If there any out there PM me I would love to pick it up at the gathering. I know this is not the classified but this is how I can talk to the people close to me. Also I know all you SVT guy's have extra stuff laying around give it up.
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/23/05 04:43 AM
i am always looking for svt parts since my cougar is non-svt or atleast not installed yet.....i think we can def meet before the meet and caravan down
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/29/05 03:59 AM
i am checking with neco members about possibly having a mod meet this weekend on sunday in clarksville....thats the 3rd of july. pm me on here or on fastcougar.com and let me know.
Posted By: TjZ Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 06/29/05 06:40 AM
What kinda mods and where? If I can find a place to crash or maybe even hmm let me know some details might be worth the trip.
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 07/02/05 04:00 AM
doing alt fix, led swaps, alarm, gauges, what anyone else wants to do . i got couch space....lol save you some money....the invite is too all that wants to come. i know of a couple cougars showing. mainly going to be beer, bbq and turning off wrenches and soldering....lol all is welcome
Posted By: Augi Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 07/04/05 07:47 AM
I was rethinking the grilling out idea, Im thinking of going out for food... some place good like O'charlies or something like that. I just realized that I cant get the grill to fit in my car, so, well just go to a restaraunt a little bit after we meet up.
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 07/08/05 12:14 PM
wow.....see what happens when you move back in with your parents, i missed like the last 25 post and 14 pm's i recieved....holy cow.....

this thing still on for next thurs? i dropped out of graduate school for now and when back working full time and next thursday is my day off!!! i might actually get to come!!!!
Posted By: fordrule Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 07/09/05 07:43 AM
i blew 2ng gear syncros so its going to be hard unless terry haines can get me the tranny he is building me quicker, but i dont want to rush the master at work...so i might not be there
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 07/14/05 12:45 AM
well on response and it is the night of the 13th....i have been called for an interview in the morning with the city of nashville to possibly due enviromental work....so i will be at my interview all morning so if people do actually show up, i am probably a no show......oh well...........
Posted By: Augi Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 07/14/05 03:26 AM
hey man, well be there for a while, If you still have my cell, just call me and Ill tell you where we are.
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Nashville meet reminder: - 07/14/05 11:06 AM
ok, it all depends on how long my interview takes and what not.....
© CEG Archives