Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Kremithefrog break - 12/07/04 04:32 PM
Going home on winter break and don't have internet, so maybe I'll make it to a computer somewhere at some point, maybe not. But just don't want anyone thinking I'm dead for a month. I'll probably unhook the computer in a couple hours so I don't have to do it hungover tomorrow. I'll miss ya guyz.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 04:41 PM
thank the lord now i don't have to sift through your mindless babble on every thread on this site...i'm sure we will all really miss you expert advice and informative posts you make on here,i for one won't miss you
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: break - 12/07/04 05:24 PM
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
thank the lord now i don't have to sift through your mindless babble on every thread on this site...i'm sure we will all really miss you expert advice and informative posts you make on here,i for one won't miss you

Merry Christmas to you too.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 05:29 PM
Yeah Ross, I agree with Chris; you suck.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: break - 12/07/04 05:36 PM
Ima kick yo butt Eric next time we meet. Now that I think about it though. Since EVERYONE is going to miss me SOO much. I will make a special attempt to use someone's computer everyday just to post useless babble on here. That will make you happy right Chris?
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 06:22 PM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

what does christmas have to do with missing kremit?????
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/07/04 06:30 PM

What does he have to do with you being an ass?

-SAV
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 06:32 PM

funny how you jump to his defense and you don't even know me...i have been a part of these boards and particularly the se forums for several years now...and i don't even own a tour anymore but i still frequent here because of the friendships i've made and alot of good people i've met on here over the years...

i posted this just to piss off kremit and it worked....so thanx eric for agreeing with me(i do know you were kidding though)but i will say that kremit has gotten on my nerves lately,and i was just venting.....and come on now ANYONE who has frequented these boards know how annoying he can get...

my comments were to kremit and to kremit alone,not any of my other family in the se forums,just because i post something negative about kremit doesn't mean that i have a problem with the rest of you guys i've met,i just don't like kremit,so don't try to jump on me because of that...lots of people including alot of people in the se forums have ripped him about some of his comments...i'm not trying to start anything on here,i was just sick of alot of his mindless babble..
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 06:36 PM
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:

What does he have to do with you being an ass?

-SAV

and gee big surprise that you would come to his rescue....first of all you don't know me so keep your comments to yourself....if and when you know me maybe you can make a comment like that....

don't come on here and insult me because you always have to defend kremit..i never said a word to YOU in the first place,now did i....so don't come on here and judge me when you don't know me....

and i can bet that alot of my se friends would tell you that i am not an ass if you actually got to know me...
Posted By: JasonJ Re: break - 12/07/04 07:55 PM
damn, it is so funny how immature people can be on these boards. hey chrissilversvt, don't bother posting when you are on your period. thanks. (and by the way, you probably don't know kremit, like ross doesnt know you, so keep your posts to yourself you hypocrite.)
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 08:47 PM
Originally posted by JasonJ:
damn, it is so funny how immature people can be on these boards. hey chrissilversvt, don't bother posting when you are on your period. thanks. (and by the way, you probably don't know kremit, like ross doesnt know you, so keep your posts to yourself you hypocrite.)

isn't it soooooo nice how morons that don't have a clue have to throw in their 2 cents...i don't recall asking for your opinion(if i wanted to hear from an ass i would fart)i will post any damn time i feel like it so why don't you mind your own business....if i'm such a hypocrite for posting what does that make you?????you butt your nose into something you know nothing about,and you have the nerve to call me immature
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 08:49 PM
i guess chris is gonna have to lock this but i am through arguing with people i don't even know and don't know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: break - 12/07/04 10:05 PM
Aw you girls just kiss and make up. We're all grown kids here.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: break - 12/07/04 11:09 PM
Make me angry? No, not really. I find it quite funny. You internet hate me, it makes me feel special!!!

P.S. No need to lock this thread just because Chris wants it locked.
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/08/04 02:07 AM

and gee big surprise that you would come to his rescue....first of all you don't know me so keep your comments to yourself....

I'll keep my comments to myself when you quit insulting my friends in the SE family. Don't start being bitchy to other people who did nothing requiring your response if you can't handle other people being bitchy right back to you.

It doesn't matter if you've been on the SE boards for 2 days or 2 years. Seniority is not a prerequisite of maturity and you've just proved this beyond doubt.

-SAV

PS: Ross hit me on the cell and maybe I'll take a trip to Albany with ya.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/08/04 04:08 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Ditto!
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: break - 12/08/04 04:16 AM

funny how you jump to his defense and you don't even know me...i have been a part of these boards and particularly the se forums for .... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, [censored], PISS, MOAN

I was just commenting on the hostility at this time of year. I didn't say anything about you, or defend anybody.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: break - 12/08/04 05:37 AM
Originally posted by LoCoZs/c:

Ditto!

U suckkkkkkkkkkkkk hector, u'r car is so lsow even with a superchargerer,... hhhaha kidding. When I am up in nashivllle we will be closear and will do something when ur thing is all tuned up. ANd chris, come to da bany, i will MAKE a party just for u (hard to do in da bany, i will do it tho).
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: break - 12/08/04 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

Ditto!

U suckkkkkkkkkkkkk hector, u'r car is so lsow even with a superchargerer,... hhhaha kidding. When I am up in nashivllle we will be closear and will do something when ur thing is all tuned up. ANd chris, come to da bany, i will MAKE a party just for u (hard to do in da bany, i will do it tho).

Hey Hector, you know what's funny? Ross made fun of your car and not mine. Go on and marinade on that for a bit.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: break - 12/08/04 08:11 AM
shut up ericc. u'r car is slower than hector's,,, marinate that. it does stop good tho... i never did ride in hector's. Of course, what good would it do when he drives like my grandma (kidding hector, i know the cicumstances).
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/08/04 09:34 AM
Hey Hector, you know what's funny? Ross made fun of your car and not mine. Go on and marinade on that for a bit.

ROFLMAO!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: break - 12/08/04 06:49 PM
And you're slower than both of us. Mmmm steak...
Posted By: StreetDreams Re: break - 12/09/04 11:20 AM
well glad to hear you are on xmas break........thats always good. time off to chill and relax. i hope you enjoy it man. oh, and youll see a nice big post ill put up so youll know when im back
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/09/04 11:28 PM
This thread is funny....next time I see ya'll...I will probably running 12 psi of boost.....I ran only 4 when I was down there...now I am running 8- marinade on that.
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/10/04 05:23 AM
When your pistons shoot out the top of your finely crafted carbon fiber hood, I'm going to say "I told you so."

Put that under some Lea and Perrins. Here, I'll even give ya my steak knife.

-SAV
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/10/04 06:23 AM
This thread is funny....next time I see ya'll...I will probably running 12 psi of boost.....I ran only 4 when I was down there...now I am running 8- marinade on that.

dam man so you got any dyno #'s or track times yet????
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/10/04 10:39 PM

Track is closed......dyno....I really want to....probably after the new year.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: break - 12/11/04 07:00 AM

cool man can't wait to see some #'s...maybe we can line 'em up
Posted By: unisys12 Re: break - 12/11/04 07:58 AM

cool man can't wait to see some #'s...maybe we can line 'em up

We will be doing some dyno time in HSV, in Feb, if we have enough people. So keep that in mind.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/11/04 03:23 PM

I like your sig Phil!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: break - 12/11/04 10:25 PM
I'm still down for some car-on-dyno action.
Posted By: SalKhan_dup1 Re: break - 12/12/04 08:20 AM
15000+ posts in 2.5 years?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/12/04 03:09 PM
Originally posted by SalKhan:

Yeah....Ross needs a break!
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/12/04 08:33 PM

Keep in mind, that was after all of our post counts were reset with the switch to the newer CEG back in 2002. Ross had at least another eight to ten grand in posting before then.

-Chris
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/12/04 11:06 PM

Keep in mind, that was after all of our post counts were reset with the switch to the newer CEG back in 2002. Ross had at least another eight to ten grand in posting before then.

-Chris

No about 4k.....I had about 6-7K before the switch.
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/13/04 02:08 AM
Regardless, he still has more than you and I.

-Chris
Posted By: SalKhan_dup1 Re: break - 12/15/04 02:48 PM
Yeah that's not anything I would be jealous of my friend.

Quite sad I would say.

Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/15/04 04:28 PM
Yeah that's not anything I would be jealous of my friend.

Quite sad I would say.

Oh, I'm not saying it's good. I'm just saying he has more. This is one of those cases where more isn't always better.

-Chris
Posted By: rouar Re: break - 12/16/04 01:51 AM
Does anyone ever bother researching anymore?

From the archives:

Kremithefrog
Reged: 05/14/02
Loc: Albany, Georgia

Not the eight to ten grand you thought, SAV ... although definitely a fair amount from date of registration to date the forums were shut down (~8/13/02)
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/16/04 04:02 AM
Meh, chalk one up for giving somebody too much credit.

-SAV
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/16/04 04:37 AM
I am the loser.....I had over 4k posts on the archives.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: break - 12/16/04 04:47 AM
I think i had over 827 before the switch.... something is up with dat. Hmmm anyways. I couldn't stay away. Found a AOL trial disc on the ground by my mailbox and said why not. So I'm back. Posting maybe not as much cuz of job and dialup being slow as eric's car. By the way, i hate all of you!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: break - 12/16/04 04:49 AM
I think i had over 827 before the switch.... something is up with dat. Hmmm anyways. I couldn't stay away. Found a AOL trial disc on the ground by my mailbox and said why not. So I'm back. Posting maybe not as much cuz of job and dialup being slow as eric's car. By the way, i hate all of you!

We hate you too....so
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: break - 12/16/04 04:49 AM
I hate you, too, Ross.
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/16/04 12:51 PM
...dialup being slow as eric's car. By the way, i hate all of you!

Time to break out the marinade again.

-Chris
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: break - 12/16/04 07:18 PM
My car actually is really slow. I still have my intake leak somewheres, so I've got to stay over 1500rpm or it'll die. Over that, it's a bat outta hell.
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/17/04 04:37 AM
Yeah well still. Your car has got to be quicker than mine, intake leaks and all. And if it's not...well then, you're still faster than Ross.

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: break - 12/17/04 05:14 AM
Yeah well still. Your car has got to be quicker than mine, intake leaks and all. And if it's not...well then, you're still faster than Ross.

Keep telling yourself that. I want some of the drugs you were on that nite you came to da boro.
Posted By: SAV Re: break - 12/17/04 08:42 AM

Keep telling yourself that. I want some of the drugs you were on that nite you came to da boro.

All the drugs were already there.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: break - 12/17/04 08:54 AM
True, but you were the only one using em.
© CEG Archives