Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SAV Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/26/04 04:37 PM
Got off all weekend guys. I'm willing to meet up if you guys don't mind putting a few miles on your precious cars.

Let me know. Savannah, Statesboro, Darien, Jacksonville...speak it up guys!
Why don't you come up here? Or plan a quickie in ATL?
Posted By: TjZ Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/26/04 05:40 PM
Give me a location and I will try to make it I dont mind the miles
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/26/04 08:42 PM
Proposals:

-Atlanta
-Savannah
-Statesboro
-Jacksonville

They're all about three hours and change or less from where I live. I'm trying not to put too many more miles on my beat up 'Scort for now.

Let's make it happen guys.
if u do jacksonville ill come up from south florida....lemme know when and where
LoganB-driving the SVT or is it stored already? I wouldn't mind seeing a stock SE again. It' been so long...
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/27/04 12:11 AM
Jacksonville or Atlanta?

Atlanta or Jacksonville?

[sigh] Decisions decisions...

I personally don't mind either. I'm just hoping there would be a decent turnout for such a short-notice meet.

Who's got more Contours?
Posted By: TjZ Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/27/04 01:14 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
LoganB-driving the SVT or is it stored already? I wouldn't mind seeing a stock SE again. It' been so long...

I do live in NC and it really ins�t that cold out yet and the weather is not bad but I did store the SVT due to the fact it is becoming winter and I have the SE to drive which isn�t as fun but still nice to drive. Also there has been a bunch of cars being messed up at school so I decided just to store it early. So yes I would be driving the stock SE
hey, i might be able to make it!! depends on how close it is and it would have to be sunday
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/27/04 12:35 PM
Okie dokie, it's Wednesday and time to get a list started!

Meet will likely be in Atlanta, unless there's enough Floridians that object to this. Any day this weekend is fine for me.

1. SAVZX2
Like I told Chris in a PM, Sunday is the only possible day for me; and it isn't too likely.

Friday and Saturday I'll be busy...something something...headers...something.
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/27/04 04:25 PM
Meh, Eric is so dedicated to making a fast Contour that he's dedicated two days to headers.

Teh Cr4zy!
I'm gonna have a million miles on my car before long... If it's ATL, meet me here Chris and I ride with you. There is also the Macon area, maybe some of the Florida guys could make it there if they can't make ATL. Anyways, wherever it is, I'm sure I'll be there, unless I'm doing something else.
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:
Meh, Eric is so dedicated to making a fast Contour that he's dedicated two days to headers.

Teh Cr4zy!

It is a two day job.
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/28/04 01:19 PM
This is CEG. Todd can install an entire 3.0L in a Sunday evening. You can do headers in less than two days.
So where and when is this thing? SWAT came into my house. Disrespected my whole family.
hahaha....ross..."you embarass me!!"
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/29/04 01:06 AM
Welp, nobody's said anything really about meeting up anywhere.

Eric can't make it.

Jim's too far away.

I have no money for gas yet.

And Ross is too lazy to drive.

I think we should just cruise I75 and moon hot chicks.
soomebody needs to decide something. I not too lazy too drive, just car racking up miles and burning gas (it tends to do that how i drive).
Posted By: TjZ Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/29/04 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
soomebody needs to decide something. I not too lazy too drive, just car racking up miles and burning gas (it tends to do that how i drive).

Come to Raleigh
Originally posted by LoganB:

Come to Raleigh

Sounds like long trpp no thank you. I think we're having mini meet number 1646 tomorrow nite if chris comes here. Yeah same ol party thang. anyoboyd is welcome.
I think we should just cruise I75 and moon hot chicks.

Speakin of those two tonys in the Grand Marquis.
hahahaha
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/29/04 05:30 PM
Originally posted by LoganB:

Come to Raleigh

Sounds like long trpp no thank you. I think we're having mini meet number 1646 tomorrow nite if chris comes here. Yeah same ol party thang. anyoboyd is welcome.

Nobody ever freakin' comes though! Damn it.

BTW, this is SAV/BORO Meet #1647, not #1646. 1646 might as well count for three or four meets, since it took that long to teach you to play billiards.

I know how to play. i dun told u i just dont care to play good. no money involved or prize or something when i play so i dont care.

and u never won.
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/29/04 05:50 PM

and u never won.

Yes I did. It involved a table, but not a billiards table.

and u never won.

<confused
Posted By: SAV Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/29/04 06:25 PM

and u never won.

<confused

You weren't there anymore either. Neither were any other guys. If that doesn't clue you in, I don't know what will.

So ah, about this meet...
Oo you and your mom played checkers on a table and you won. That's cool chris.
Posted By: TjZ Re: Quickie meet in Savannah/surrounding area? - 10/30/04 02:31 AM
So where are you guys meeting?
<Wondering the same thing.
© CEG Archives