Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Kokopellian !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/10/03 03:23 AM
I've never been in an earthquake before. Did anyone feel it today? I was at work sitting at my desk and was like "WTF WAS THAT!?" Everyone in my office was pretty shocked to. It only lasted about 2 or 3 seconds. It registered a 4.5 on the Richter scale. So it was really weak, but it was weird!
Posted By: Andy W._dup1 Re: !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/10/03 05:52 AM
I was on the road but Don and Mike were talking about it live on the air and I thought they were just BSing, till I talked to my roommate tonight!

-Andy
Posted By: mmars_dup1 Re: !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/10/03 01:39 PM
A couple of years ago there was one that I felt while I was working in Columbia. It sounded like the garbage man dropped a big heavy trash bin right outside of my window.

--Matt
Posted By: Obsidian Re: !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/10/03 05:42 PM
that may have been what I thought was a f'in jet plane flying REALLY low towards my apartment. What time was this?
Posted By: cliffjohnson_dup1 Re: !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/10/03 06:54 PM
Originally posted by mmars:
A couple of years ago there was one that I felt while I was working in Columbia. It sounded like the garbage man dropped a big heavy trash bin right outside of my window.

--Matt

i rememebr that one, i was at home and there was just a rumbling sound. i just thought it was the cannons at Quantico until my mom told me about it. didn't feel this one though
Posted By: SVTWK Re: !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/10/03 07:44 PM
Only a 4.-er? That barely causes enough shake to knock down a card castle... Come on out west.... heheheh

Posted By: Kokopellian Re: !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/10/03 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Obsidian:
that may have been what I thought was a f'in jet plane flying REALLY low towards my apartment. What time was this?

It was at 4:01pm.
Posted By: DevKustoms Re: !!!((EARTHQUAKE))!!! - 12/16/03 05:30 AM
i was at chesterfield town centre with my friend and noone felt a thing
© CEG Archives