Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GTO Pete Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/17/03 04:55 PM
Due to some people who don't want to go to the Pub (not like we've been there in awhile and they've bothered to show up the last couple times ), a different place has been selected:

Germantown location as requested by thepakrat.

Buffalo Wings & Beer
Germantown Square Shopping Center
12611-G Wisteria Drive
(301) 528-2022

~me
~Fredneck
~Stabler
~Brent?
~Jess
~Adam?
~Craig
~Bangbus?
~Antonio?

MapBlast

MapQuest

Yahoo Maps
As if Olney wasn't far enough, we shall see!

-Andy
ah wtf.....

sure why not?

any strippers?
How about the Rock Bottom Brewery in Bethesda?

Or any of these!

Washington Post Sport Bars in Montgomery County

-Andy
Posted By: LoudnQuik Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/17/03 08:19 PM
damn thats only 5-10 mins away from my house!!! figures the close one i cant go to!

Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Due to some people who don't want to go to the Pub (not like we've been there in awhile and they've bothered to show up the last couple times ), a different place has been selected:

Germantown location as requested by thepakrat.

Buffalo Wings & Beer
Germantown Square Shopping Center
12611-G Wisteria Drive
(301) 528-2022
Posted By: thepakrat Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/20/03 02:30 PM
Originally posted by LoudnQuik:
damn thats only 5-10 mins away from my house!!! figures the close one i cant go to!

Buffalo Wings & Beer

What do you mean?
Posted By: LoudnQuik Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/21/03 07:15 PM
I mean it is right near my house, the first one I went to was about 40 mins away and the second one was the same. This is down the street!

Posted By: thepakrat Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/21/03 07:16 PM
And you can't go?!?
I have my girlfriends homecoming to goto. It was rescheduled because of the sniper situations! She would probably end up killing me if I skipped for a car event! Being that she went all out and got a bunch of our friends to buy a limo for 8 hours!
Originally posted by CarStereoExpert:
I have my girlfriends homecoming to goto. It was rescheduled because of the sniper situations! She would probably end up killing me if I skipped for a car event! Being that she went all out and got a bunch of our friends to buy a limo for 8 hours!

hire a sniper to protect you
Posted By: LoudnQuik Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/22/03 03:28 PM

hire a sniper to protect you

haha
i'll be there, looking forward to meeting you guys for once
look out for the batmobile, I may see you on the road
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
i'll be there, looking forward to meeting you guys for once

Sorry! Can't make it! I have to do thank you letters!

-Andy
get the fawk outta here....

Originally posted by Andy W.:

-Andy

Originally posted by RTStabler51:
get the fawk outta here....

-Andy

I might not be able to make it tonight guys. Went to start my car this morning and was met by a rough idle and blinking check engine light. I didn't have time to check the code because I needed to get to work, but I'll find out how bad it is when I get home and see if its drivable. I'm hoping its just the cold that's adversely affecting it.
Would you like to write thank you letter to the people who sent us moeny and flowers for my mother funeral! I'd rather not but don't have a choice!

-Andy
ooooh *inserts foot into mouth* I didn't know! Sorry!

Would you like to write thank you letter to the people who sent us moeny and flowers for my mother funeral! I'd rather not but don't have a choice!

-Andy

is this still on for tonight? someone chime in and let me know
Yup.
grassyass senior
It's alright. I set you up! I was just vague enough to let you hang yourself! Jar heads, too easy! LOL!

-Andy
Posted By: LUK A LYK Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/24/03 10:24 PM
dumb question of the day here...is this place a bar or a pub type place? Just wondering since I'm NOT 21 if I would even be alowed to get in the place and sit down with you guys
Jar heads, too easy! LOL!

i'm not a marine
I don't think Jesse is 21 yet either. They usually go someplace 18+ can get in though.

Cliff,
My response was to RTStabler!

-Andy
I don't think Jesse is 21 yet either

Actually I turned 21 last June. Maybe I just don't look 21, might explain why I've been carded at WalMart for using a credit card!
TanSVTSe, I just talked to Josh and confirmed that being under 21 won't be a problem, but for different reasons than you might guess.
Posted By: LUK A LYK Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/24/03 11:32 PM
what other reasons would that be?
Wellll, apparently the website lied and that location is carryout only! So we will have to meet everyone there and pick another nearby restaurant at that time.

Seems kinda weird given the name of the place, maybe the person who answered the phone had too much of the inventory to drink. We'll find out when we get there.
Posted By: LUK A LYK Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/24/03 11:37 PM
haha... oh damn!
Hey, just realized since you're in Laurel, if you want to caravan up let me know. Hit me up on Instant Messenger: JessMan614

Otherwise, see you there!
man o man, chris, dustin and i went there and there was no one there, that really sucked b/c we drove from va.
Ah man that sucks! Must have just missed you. Really sorry about that.
it's cool, we went to a bar/club and had a blast in the good old VA
I drive from VA every time next time you can follow me or something.

Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
man o man, chris, dustin and i went there and there was no one there, that really sucked b/c we drove from va.

I drive from VA every time next time you can follow me or something.

that's cool, you guys meet at the place near that outback right? do you go somewhere after that?
Usually its at Stain Glass Pub in Rockville......
Actually, it's Olney! Rockville is 20 min closer to the beltway!

-Andy
Posted By: thepakrat Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/27/03 12:48 PM
Sorry guys...
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/27/03 02:51 PM
Originally posted by thepakrat:
Sorry guys...

its ok. I still love you.

Sorry guys...

Posted By: thepakrat Re: Fri, Jan 24th @ 8pm - CHANGE of PLANS - 01/28/03 01:01 PM
its ok. I still love you.

Sorry guys...

Thanks, it means a lot...
© CEG Archives