Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Anything?
Posted By: ElKy Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/02/06 11:30 AM
Nuthin.
Posted By: ElKy Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/02/06 11:31 AM
especially considering the fact that this Friday is the 4th.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/02/06 01:38 PM
Originally posted by ElKy:

+1
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Anything going on this Friday the 4th? - 08/02/06 03:42 PM
Sorry, I will be out of town. If someone wants to step up and organize something, go for it.
I'l probably be out of town this weekend as well or working.

Your a month late dood
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/03/06 01:37 PM
it is the 4th
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/03/06 03:12 PM
Originally posted by JeSiZZle:
it is the 4th

yeah of August, i think what Boss is getting at is what is the significance of August 4th?
Posted By: ElKy Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/03/06 03:36 PM
Originally posted by 69Boss302:

Your a month late dood

how am i a month late?
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/03/06 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:
it is the 4th

yeah of August, i think what Boss is getting at is what is the significance of August 4th?

the first posted asked if anyone is doing anything this friday the 2ND...he corrected him that it is the 4th
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/03/06 05:57 PM
it is the 4th

the first posted asked if anyone is doing anything this friday the 2ND...he corrected him that it is the 4th

Lol, i totally misread his post... lack of coffee does that to me
well, I was talking about July the 4th, which is the only important 4th there is.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/03/06 11:18 PM
well, I was talking about July the 4th, which is the only important 4th there is.

So i was right!
Posted By: 8000RPM Re: Anything going on this Friday the 2nd? - 08/04/06 12:34 AM
guys, i know that this might come from no where, but are any of you interested of going to the Capitol Raceway track friday the 4th) between 5/11pm? I will go with my svt and my friend will take his. i want to improve my slow times, so i think it will be nice if there are more contours out there...anyone? ?

So i was right!

nobody likes a bragger

8000RPM, if I'm going to be around I might make it out there.
© CEG Archives