Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
please PM me for details. need you to check out a car in that area for me. only PM me if you could do that for me. would involve looking over a car and seeing if there are any major issues with it. buying it out from under my feet will result in a castration from an instument of my choosing. good day

~Andrew
PM DanG or EvilBill (I think that's his S/N). They are out that way.
And I assume there would be compensation for said professional (or reasonable facsimile thereof) review and report?

If yes, PM me. I have no desire to buy a car, but I would tear that thing apart mechanically and be reasonably thorough with electrical.
Dan would be the man to speak to. He is the man.
Originally posted by DanG:
And I assume there would be compensation for said professional (or reasonable facsimile thereof) review and report?

If yes, PM me. I have no desire to buy a car, but I would tear that thing apart mechanically and be reasonably thorough with electrical.

I'm sure he'd give you some manjuice :-P
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

<sigh> Not again.

of course i'd compensate you. everyone likes a sloppy bj right?

nothing is set in stone, i just wanted to make sure someone was in the area that could do a brother a solid. waiting for the owner of said car to get back with me pertaining to some questions i had about it.

and in all seriousness, of course i would compensate you

~Andrew
I'm a ways away from Leesburg (about 45-50 minutes with traffic), but I can get there without too much headache. PM me the details so we don't keep going on this thread with the "sloppy BJ" comments...
PM sent

~Andrew
I'm a ways away from Leesburg (about 45-50 minutes with traffic), but I can get there without too much headache. PM me the details so we don't keep going on this thread with the "sloppy BJ" comments...

I might kick this link over to NECO... I know they'll .
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

<sigh> Not again.

Again? He's given it to you before?
There is a pristine late 80's 5.0 convertable Mustange for sale on Rt. 2 in Maryland.

-Andy
i should mention that this isn't for a Ford or any kind of domestic car. it is for a VW

~Andrew
I drive through Leesburg every day to/from work. I work near Dulles Airport and live in Kearneysville WV (between Charlestown and Martinsburg). I'd be willing to take a look for you. PM me if interested.
© CEG Archives