Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GTO Pete Beware - 01/24/06 03:00 AM
...of GTO troopers in Maryland and Virginia. They've been spotted several times.

Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: Beware - 01/24/06 03:07 AM
Wow
Posted By: cliffjohnson_dup1 Re: Beware - 01/24/06 04:42 AM
facist
Posted By: platinum_drew Re: Beware - 01/24/06 05:51 AM
man, that scares me. probably more than when someone I know told me he got pulled over by a civic...

did you take those photos? I'm scared of troopers, I feel like they'll try to ticket me for something if I make eye contact with them...
Posted By: Silversvts Re: Beware - 01/24/06 08:42 AM
Cops should not be allowed to drive sports cars(while on duty). It should be a law.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: Beware - 01/24/06 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Silversvts:
Cops should not be allowed to drive sports cars(while on duty). It should be a law.

+1, i'm not scared i can outrun him.......

on my R1
Posted By: DanG Re: Beware - 01/24/06 03:02 PM
BADASS!!!!

I can outrun the 5.7... Can't take the 6.0, though... Yet!
Posted By: Jeb Hoge_dup1 Re: Beware - 01/24/06 03:48 PM
I am so turned on right now.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: Beware - 01/24/06 06:29 PM
I saw a couple of them when I was in North Carolina in November.

Heres a picture I caught of a G6 cop car down there:
Posted By: DanG Re: Beware - 01/24/06 07:50 PM
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Heres a picture I caught of a G6 cop car down there

Umm... That's a Grand Prix...

And it's not even a GXP (V8)... Must be the GTP (blown 6)...
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Beware - 01/24/06 09:03 PM
Nice! But now I don't want one!
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Beware - 01/24/06 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

Go buy yourself something as ugly as the Focus! Maybe an Aztec or Prius!
Posted By: Ã?ber Evil Mushu! Re: Beware - 01/24/06 09:21 PM
Originally posted by GTO Pete:

His wife drives an Aztec. She loves it. Seriously.
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Beware - 01/24/06 09:22 PM

LMMFAO! You're so angry! You need a role model and some counseling man. Actually, I nixed that one up in NJ. Too damn far. However, there's one close to me for around the same price. Red interior though, so I don't know about that.
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Beware - 01/24/06 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Kokohellian:

His wife drives an Aztec. She loves it. Seriously.

Stop stalking me!
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Beware - 01/24/06 09:39 PM
LMMFAO! You're so angry! You need a role model and some counseling man. Actually, I nixed that one up in NJ. Too damn far. However, there's one close to me for around the same price. Red interior though, so I don't know about that.

You are my role model. If you really wanted one, you would be scouring the earth for one.
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Beware - 01/24/06 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Kokopelian:

You are my role model. If you really wanted one, you would be scouring the earth for one.

Puhleez. Oh, trust me, I am scouring the earth. I've found a couple, but I'm picky on my colors. Don't want blue because somebody went out and bought one of those already! And I don't want red or yellow because it's too visible. That leaves me silver or black. Boring, I know, but I wanna be low key. That red interior is kinda growing on me a bit. I'm going to see it in person today. I'll keep ya posted Kokopelian.
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Beware - 01/24/06 10:01 PM
Puhleez. Oh, trust me, I am scouring the earth. I've found a couple, but I'm picky on my colors. Don't want blue because somebody went out and bought one of those already! And I don't want red or yellow because it's too visible. That leaves me silver or black. Boring, I know, but I wanna be low key. That red interior is kinda growing on me a bit. I'm going to see it in person today. I'll keep ya posted Kokopelian.

Black w/ red = The one I test drove was that combo and at first it was too much. Then I really liked it as it gave the car a real racey feel to it. I would have driven off with that one if it wasn't my dd and I had a garage.

Midnight Blue is also very nice, but fell into the "black" (tough maintenance) category.

Cyclone gray isn't too bad. I'd take it over silver since I drove silver for 5 1/2 years.

If you like the IBM, get it. F that other guy who got it.
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Beware - 01/24/06 10:04 PM
Black w/ red = The one I test drove was that combo and at first it was too much. Then I really liked it as it gave the car a real racey feel to it. I would have driven off with that one if it wasn't my dd and I had a garage.

Midnight Blue is also very nice, but fell into the "black" (tough maintenance) category.

Cyclone gray isn't too bad. I'd take it over silver since I drove silver for 5 1/2 years.

Yeah, that's the thing with the Black/Red. It's hotness, but as my EDD, I'm not conviced that the leather would wear well over time. I love the look though.

Midnight is nice, haven't seen many of those available though.

I'd hit the gray, that's number one on my list.

The IBM is teh color, but there's that OTHER GUY that bought his and I don't want him claiming that I'm riding his jock. Plus IBM is just too visible in traffic. How do you expect me to get my speed on?
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Beware - 01/24/06 10:21 PM

Yeah, that's the thing with the Black/Red. It's hotness, but as my EDD, I'm not conviced that the leather would wear well over time. I love the look though.

Midnight is nice, haven't seen many of those available though.

I'd hit the gray, that's number one on my list.

The IBM is teh color, but there's that OTHER GUY that bought his and I don't want him claiming that I'm riding his jock. Plus IBM is just too visible in traffic. How do you expect me to get my speed on?

Ride it. It's worth it. IBM all the way my friend.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Beware - 01/25/06 10:43 PM
I could have told you that a year ago!
© CEG Archives