Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
What's up...I have sent PM's to Pete and Matt in the last few weeks but no reply
didnt pete say hes real busy and doesnt get on here much anymore?? cant really blame him
Matt has been working recockulous hours.

-Andy
Originally posted by Andy W.:
recockulous

WTF?
Matt has been working the cock for hours.

-Andy

Some people around here never listened to Love Line! It's a Carolaism.

-Andy
Pete...PM'd me, all is good Matt sent me a PM a few weeks ago about his Cobra brakes...I replied but never heard back. Was just wondering what was up.
Originally posted by scottd60:
What's up...I have sent PM's to Pete and Matt in the last few weeks but no reply

Maybe nobody wants to talk to you.
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

I was starting to wonder...

What's up trol

What's up trol

Nuffin' man. Yes, I am a troll, I am ashamed. I do miss my CSVT though. I was considering dropping coin to get Suneil's when it was for sale. Couldn't convice my wife to let me at it. Here words were..."Didn't you sell yours? Why do you want another one?" I couldn't even begin to explain to her. Oh well. I still have the FSVT. That counts for a little cred. doesn't it?
I still have the FSVT. That counts for a little cred. doesn't it?

Sorry the miata has more cred on this board than a Focus

Originally posted by moxnix:

LOL. Well, still got the MSP as well. That's a kickbutt lil' car man. I'm gonna keep it forever! I think I want to boost my FSVT as well. Hmmmm.... JSRC maybe?

LOL. Well, still got the MSP as well. That's a kickbutt lil' car man. I'm gonna keep it forever!

Yeah but you got the wrong color the orange is faster as well as looking better

What's up trol

Nuffin' man. Yes, I am a troll, I am ashamed. I do miss my CSVT though. I was considering dropping coin to get Suneil's when it was for sale. Couldn't convice my wife to let me at it. Here words were..."Didn't you sell yours? Why do you want another one?" I couldn't even begin to explain to her. Oh well. I still have the FSVT. That counts for a little cred. doesn't it?

The only credit the Focus gets around here is the wheels on a CSVT

I'm lovin' the TTA...still stock but the mod bug is knocking at my door more and more every day Thing about the Buick Turbo6 is they are fast from the start and will really fly with about $1,500 max in mods. Example: 3" S/S down pipe and hi-flow cat 20HP, stock DP w/test pipe (no cat) 30HP, 3" DP and Test Pipe w/Dump 50HP and .5 sec off ET. Adjustable boost accuator, Walbro 340 fuel pump, billet fuel regulator, MSD50 injectors, chip, Art Carr shift-kit, and PAC (Alkycontrol Progresive Alcohol injection kit http://www.alkycontrol.com/ ) with DP and exhaust dump...100+ HP and mid-low 11 ET's @ ~120+ MPH. Puts it in the ~400hp/500lb range, stay off the pedal and it's a 3.8L six that gets about 27MPG on the highway All still looks pretty much stock and very drivable. Cool thing is w/Alky and 93 octane pump gas I can run 22-23lb of boost on the stock turbo to take the car form 13's to low 11's at the flick of a switch I already have: Scanmaster 2.1 to keep track of all the important engine and turbo stuff, 3" S/S DP, 3" Aluminum MAF pipe w/Big 9" K&N, and some more on the way

Hard for me to get real excited about the Contour these days...but I still love to drive it too I just can't let it go for now.

As for the wife...do like I did just bring it home, omnly took her a month or so to get over it

What's up trol

The only credit the Focus gets around here is the wheels on a CSVT

I'm lovin' the TTA...still stock but the mod bug is knocking at my door more and more every day Thing about the Buick Turbo6 is they are fast from the start and will really fly with about $1,500 max in mods. Example: 3" S/S down pipe and hi-flow cat 20HP, stock DP w/test pipe (no cat) 30HP, 3" DP and Test Pipe w/Dump 50HP and .5 sec off ET. Adjustable boost accuator, Walbro 340 fuel pump, billet fuel regulator, MSD50 injectors, chip, Art Carr shift-kit, and PAC (Alkycontrol Progresive Alcohol injection kit http://www.alkycontrol.com/ ) with DP and exhaust dump...100+ HP and mid-low 11 ET's @ ~120+ MPH. Puts it in the ~400hp/500lb range, stay off the pedal and it's a 3.8L six that gets about 27MPG on the highway All still looks pretty much stock and very drivable. Cool thing is w/Alky and 93 octane pump gas I can run 22-23lb of boost on the stock turbo to take the car form 13's to low 11's at the flick of a switch I already have: Scanmaster 2.1 to keep track of all the important engine and turbo stuff, 3" S/S DP, 3" Aluminum MAF pipe w/Big 9" K&N, and some more on the way

Hard for me to get real excited about the Contour these days...but I still love to drive it too I just can't let it go for now.

As for the wife...do like I did just bring it home, omnly took her a month or so to get over it

Moxy, get over your spicy orange MSP, the cop-magnet that it is!

Yeah Scott, I hear ya. I can't wait to see that ride when I come up for a visit. Hell, I say get the mods. Maybe I'll use your approach and just get me something and make Galena deal with it.... OOOOHHH, wait, here she comes..... gotta go....

Cops can't belive it when they see it. It looks like a pumpkin and since I go by late at night I just tell them when they stop me that my fairy godmother told me I need to be home by the stroke of midnight and that I am running late and everything is starting to change back and that is why I have a full beard with my princess dress also.

I think they look at me a little strange

I think the 03 looks better than the 03.5 anyway
why do I believe that?

Cops can't belive it when they see it. It looks like a pumpkin and since I go by late at night I just tell them when they stop me that my fairy godmother told me I need to be home by the stroke of midnight and that I am running late and everything is starting to change back and that is why I have a full beard with my princess dress also.

Originally posted by RTStabler51:
why do I believe that?

I have a full beard with my princess dress also.

I had just about washed that picture from my memory! Damn You!

-Andy

I think they look at me a little strange

I think the 03 looks better than the 03.5 anyway

LOL, I'd haul your butt to the looney-bin! And I'm with Andy on the visual, ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Yo, I think the 03's look better than the 03.5's as well. You've got the better wing and the fogs.

LOL, I'd haul your butt to the looney-bin! And I'm with Andy on the visual, ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

No visual needed he posted the actual picture about a year back.

-Andy

-Andy

You will find no pictures of me in womens clothing on this board.

You will find pictures of me in halloween costumes (orion slave boy) and dressed up at a rocky horror picture show as Dr. Frank N. Furter (I was pulled over by the police in that outfit ) both pictures I have been banned by andy from ever posting again

-Andy

You will find no pictures of me in womens clothing on this board.

You will find pictures of me in halloween costumes (orion slave boy) and dressed up at a rocky horror picture show as Dr. Frank N. Furter (I was pulled over by the police in that outfit ) both pictures I have been banned by andy from ever posting again

Thanks Andy.
© CEG Archives