Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: LittleMissSvt Hey Guys - 09/05/05 05:25 AM
Hey! This is Rachel, from wayyyyyyyy back. Justin (Smoothy) and I were thinking of having maybe a little get together this coming weekend. Take a cruise, you know... for ol times sake. Twisty Turnies... fun stuff like that. Any one interested?? We'll be inviting some focus fellows too!
Posted By: Jeb Hoge_dup1 Re: Hey Guys - 09/05/05 01:24 PM
Sorry, can't make it. I've got a bachelor party weekend to attend.
Posted By: 69Boss302_dup1 Re: Hey Guys - 09/05/05 06:23 PM
Wow, how about a blast from the past!!! How have you two been? Where are ya'll living now?

One condition about this little road trip of yours, bring Kathryn, or suibtable hot and single friends. When are you thinking of doing this?

Mike
Posted By: LittleMissSvt Re: Hey Guys - 09/05/05 09:09 PM
We're doing great thanks. Still living in VA. Justin just got out of the marine corps and we're saving for a house.

I think Ill pass on bringing Kathryn . And as for other single hot friends... they're all away at college. But we were thinking one of these upcoming saturdays. Like the 10th or 17th.
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Hey Guys - 09/05/05 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissSvt:
Still living in VA. Justin just got out of the marine corps and we're saving for a house.
....... But we were thinking one of these upcoming saturdays. Like the 10th or 17th.

Hi Rachel and Justin. How about making it a maintenance meet? I'm sure you will get gobs and gobs of interest.
Posted By: LittleMissSvt Re: Hey Guys - 09/05/05 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Tony2005:

Hi Rachel and Justin. How about making it a maintenance meet? I'm sure you will get gobs and gobs of interest.

I just asked J and he said he's fine with that. Anyone need anything particular done?

And which date sounds better?? 10th or 17th???
Posted By: DanG Re: Hey Guys - 09/05/05 11:39 PM
I'd be in- 'cept my downpipe is in UPS's hand on its way back to ADC...

I'll have it back before the 17th, hopefully! That is, of course, if you don't mind your Cougar brethren tagging along (or leading after the boost kicks in )
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Hey Guys - 09/05/05 11:47 PM
Anyone need anything particular done?

And which date sounds better?? 10th or 17th???

Thanks. I think it would be light maintenance, UIM/LIM and minor clean up (MAF, IAC, etc.) In addition, I think that later is usually better, to give folks more time to gather the gaskets, etc. and to organize themselves (ourselves).

Er...you don't live in SW or SE VA do you?
Posted By: LittleMissSvt Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 12:34 AM
Alright then the 17th it is.

We live in Spotsylvania VA. Exit 118 off of 95. We live approx 8 miles off of 95. If you need my exact address for map quest or have any questions, just pm me and Ill send it to you.

Posted By: LittleMissSvt Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 12:36 AM
Originally posted by DanG:
I'd be in- 'cept my downpipe is in UPS's hand on its way back to ADC...

I'll have it back before the 17th, hopefully! That is, of course, if you don't mind your Cougar brethren tagging along (or leading after the boost kicks in )

Since we've decided on the 17th, you should be able to come. And no we do care about a Cougar! We've got Foci, so itll be a mix of all kinds of cars!

If anyone feels like cooking out and hanging out Sat. night, thats cool too. We've got plenty of space.
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 01:39 AM
We live in Spotsylvania VA. Exit 118 off of 95. We live approx 8 miles off of 95.

Oh, oh... I think I will pass this time. It is about 1.5 hours (one way) for me. Thanks anyway. JeSuS (from Chester) should be happy with this as he is closer.
Posted By: moxnix_dup1 Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 01:44 AM
Sorry. 17th is the date of the Subaru Challenge Autocross event. Can't miss that
Posted By: LittleMissSvt Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Tony2005:
We live in Spotsylvania VA. Exit 118 off of 95. We live approx 8 miles off of 95.

Oh, oh... I think I will pass this time. It is about 1.5 hours (one way) for me. Thanks anyway. JeSuS (from Chester) should be happy with this as he is closer.

Where do you live?!
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 01:52 AM
Where do you live?!

Falls Church.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 05:56 PM
haha spotsylvania is about an hour away from meh...too bad i doubt the svts ability to make it out of chester
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 06:46 PM
Originally posted by JeSuS:
haha spotsylvania is about an hour away from meh

Man, you mean if we had gone through with the meet at your place, I would have been looking at a 5 hour R/T?
Posted By: 69Boss302_dup1 Re: Hey Guys - 09/06/05 10:37 PM
We're doing great thanks. Still living in VA. Justin just got out of the marine corps and we're saving for a house.

I think Ill pass on bringing Kathryn . And as for other single hot friends... they're all away at college. But we were thinking one of these upcoming saturdays. Like the 10th or 17th.

You'll have to fill me in on little ms. kathryn. Apparently I've forgotten or missed something in the last few years. Anyway, it would be nice to have some of your single friends on hand for the day, my truck needs to be washed.
So yeah, the 17th sounds like a good time. I get back in country the 16th. I should have plans with some friends later in the day but you aren't to far away from me.

Pm me your address and time and I'll do my best to be there.

Mike
Posted By: LittleMissSvt Re: Hey Guys - 09/08/05 02:39 AM
Its all history

If you are interested in coming on the 17th we're gonna have to recruit some more people!!! Come on yall! Wheres Cliff?? And Pete??? And Bernie?? Where has everyone gone to?
Posted By: cliffjohnson_dup1 Re: Hey Guys - 09/12/05 11:08 PM
i'm coming, but i will maybe have to leave in the early evening, i'm going to see the fight at the patriot center
Posted By: LittleMissSvt Re: Hey Guys - 09/13/05 03:20 AM
Very cool! We're starting around 10 ish in the morning, so if you have leave in the early evening, its cool.

Anyone else planning on coming??? Come on guys!
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Hey Guys - 09/13/05 04:07 AM
Missed this thread. Sorry, but I have to work as usual, and that's a long RT.
Posted By: smoothy_dup1 Re: Hey Guys - 09/13/05 09:35 PM
man.. so right now it looks like just Cliff is coming?

Noone else?
Posted By: cliffjohnson_dup1 Re: Hey Guys - 09/18/05 10:28 PM
justin and rach,

sorry i didn't make it, i know i said i would. i went to the Doves concert at a club in baltimore. it was a free ticket so i took it. post some pics though, i'm sure you took a lot
© CEG Archives