Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Quick_SVT In the market for an SVT? (Look here now!) - 08/10/05 02:09 PM
Great Price
Looks all right, but then again, I've always thought the green ones were a bit weird.
Says you. I loooove the green/tan combo.
green is the best, the few who are lucky to get one are my idols
I concur, if I was looking to get back into an CSVT, I'd be all over that.
no troll opinions allowed here!!

j/k, if i didnt have to spend enuff time with my baby then i would go for that
Posted By: DanG Re: In the market for an SVT? (Look here now!) - 08/11/05 01:25 AM
You got rid of the CSVT, John??!!

Where the hell have I been?
I think the price is a little high. I got a 2000 svt out of jersey with 62k for less then that.
Why is that a great price exactly? It seems pretty high to me as well.
Looks like it has the good cupholders too!
Originally posted by Rishodi:

Well, i think it's a great price because it has relatively low miles and it's thee rarest color of SVTC's produced.
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:

Well, i think it's a great price because it has relatively low miles and it's thee rarest color of SVTC's produced.

I don't think, to the normal person, that color is going to make a difference...

Originally posted by Digital Slacker:

I don't think, to the normal person, that color is going to make a difference...

Yeah, your probably right... just posted here for the local contour enthusiasts that might be in the market for an SVT to check out.

Yeah, your probably right... just posted here for the local contour enthusiasts that might be in the market for an SVT to check out.

I understand, and i'm not trying to take away from your post. It is a pretty good deal on a rare colored SVT. I am just saying that you cna probably get it lower since it looks like it is at a dealership and you can hagle.
If I wanted to mildy mod an SVT, TG would be good.

Modding any more than mild, IMHO, TG looks like .
I think the only visual cue that I'd change is to tint the windows and blackout the B-pillar. That'd be sweet.

I understand, and i'm not trying to take away from your post. It is a pretty good deal on a rare colored SVT. I am just saying that you cna probably get it lower since it looks like it is at a dealership and you can hagle.

Yeah, there is also a black 2000 in philly with 54k for a lot less. If i was in the market i would get the TG though... only because they are so rare! i've only seen one in the area.
yeah im going to go look at that beast this weekend if it isnt gone yet. more than likely will end up purchasing if all looks well since i just wrecked my silver csvt
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
no troll opinions allowed here!!

LOL, dang, that's COLD!

Originally posted by DanG:
You got rid of the CSVT, John??!!

Where the hell have I been?

Yeah. I wanted another bike and I couldn't justify owning three cars and a bike. So we had to part ways. I miss her though. I really do. I kept the FSVT cuz it's newer, and gets better gas mileage. Hella fun to tune to. Wanna turbo or S/C her with me?
at least you kept something good

Yeah but the good one is his wifes car
Originally posted by moxnix:

Yeah but the good one is his wifes car

I would have kept the CSVT! only because it's bigger and probably safer than the other two. But reliability wise you might have made the right decision
© CEG Archives