Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/24/04 01:39 AM
CLICKY! LAS VEGAS TRIP!

If you Missed Spring Zing or want to go anyways...No one decided on a date, but Im going from Aug 27-30!

Im bringing a few NOR CAl CEGer's and some from NECO on that weekend. Im waiting to hear from some SO CALer's to see if there willing to go to.

If intrested please post on the above link and we can scheduel some activities to do.

Best Regards,
Lupe
Anyone intrested??

Lupe
Posted By: Beowulf Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/25/04 10:39 AM
Sure, you post this right AFTER I set my vacation plans for the previous two weeks.

Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/25/04 08:49 PM
Ouch..sorry....well it wansn't for sure...and no one was taking the initiative, so i got tired of it and took it upon myself to get people to come....But hey, its worth a shot.

Lupe
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 04:55 AM
I posted in the other thread, but yeah, I might be available for that!

Marty
Posted By: Beowulf Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
Ouch..sorry....well it wansn't for sure...and no one was taking the initiative, so i got tired of it and took it upon myself to get people to come....But hey, its worth a shot.

Lupe

I wasn't really pissed. My GFU's parents are going to be visiting in August, that is why I picked the weeks off I did anyway.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 06:15 AM
Well, this sounds like a LOT of fun and im sure I could go, but unforchantly i will only be 19!!!BAH! . If only i were 21.... .
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 06:23 AM
Just because were there doens;t mean we ahve to gamble all the time (ok...maybe for some) theres a lot of things we can do there.

Lupe
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 06:45 AM
So.......would it be worth it for me to attend? Or no?
Hey Marty are u gunna go? I saw ur reply in here.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 06:55 AM
Id say so...teres Go Karts, MGM theam Park/water theam park/

When we went with NECO last year, there were a few underage (my fiance included) and they all still ahd fun. Id say it be worth, i'v been going since i was 18, and i can;t think of a time when i didn;t have fun.

But thats me personally.

Lupe
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 06:58 AM
Alright, I'll see what i can work out, and if any other NW's can go, we will all cruise on over together. Ill let ya know. Also, what are some final dates, events, and hotel situations?
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 04:38 PM
I'd go, even though I wouldn't have a car, but I'm going to be in Vegas a month later. Hmm, flights are cheap though. I'm always up for just haning out in Vegas.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: West Cost Meet In Vegas....... - 05/26/04 04:40 PM
Because its short notice, the hotel situation, is going to left up to each induvidual person. Right now i ahve no activities planned, due to the fact theres an undetermained amount going.

I would need to know whos going, by the middle or late july, just to get the events prepaired.

A few im thinking of is, Go Karts, MGM Grand Theam/Water Park, Taking a trip to Street Flight (since its about 3 or 4 hours away) Gambling for thoes over 21, Look for Area 51,Take Pictures of Area 51, Get camera taken by unmarked Area 51 MP's, and what ever else you guys can think of.

This isn;t going to be like Spring Zing, planning wise, just because of the short notice....But in Vegas, what is there NOT to do?

Lupe
© CEG Archives