Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Painting - 05/17/04 06:29 AM
Hey where is a good place to get for example a bumper painted? I will have a silver bumper on my green contour and i want to paint it. So does anyone know of a good place that is kinda cheap or just any place that is good?
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Re: Painting - 05/20/04 01:24 AM
No one knows of anyone??? Hmmm...
Posted By: auiotour Re: Painting - 05/20/04 01:54 AM
bite me... lol, hey you have aim right?
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Re: Painting - 05/21/04 05:38 AM
Yes I do, my name is surferbob396.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Painting - 05/21/04 08:17 PM
Originally posted by ContourRacer77:
Yes I do, my name is surferbob396.

lets meet up this week/weekend for a bit. I wanna check out your car. give me a call or IM kuntour or noatour

2536324787 : llane
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: Painting - 05/22/04 06:08 AM
Originally posted by auiotour:
lets meet up this week/weekend for a bit

HAY you said you were moving...J/K If you guys meet up can I tag to? I would like to see your car lane, I have seen Bobbyâ??s and let me say it was nice havenâ??t seen with the new back end yet hope its not to bad

Also I could give you the green for the led GB. If you would like give me a call 253-678-1045 or AOL volkswagontom (and yes I know how to spell Volkswagen the names a long story)
Posted By: auiotour Re: Painting - 05/22/04 02:36 PM
yea sure man, I don't remember either of your guys names, sorry, hit me up with them so I can add you to my cell phone. I was thinking 12-2 sometime in there. Where do you guys wanna meet up. Maybe tacoma or something, its close to use, and closer then like the sea-tac mall is to spanaway.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Painting - 05/24/04 04:59 AM
yea sure man, I don't remember either of your guys names, sorry, hit me up with them so I can add you to my cell phone. I was thinking 12-2 sometime in there. Where do you guys wanna meet up. Maybe tacoma or something, its close to use, and closer then like the sea-tac mall is to spanaway.

???? well. what happened this weekend i was bored out of my fing mind. Sorry i would have got online but I moved on saturday and well no internet till thursday and no phone till we deciede to get one. We have cells to it might be awhile lol. So call me you too. I work all week+overtime so hit me up.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: Painting - 05/24/04 07:11 AM
SORRY!! On sat I had to help some people out and I work on Sun night. I am free Fri and Sat evey week to meet up. So I will be calling you and SORRY.
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Re: Painting - 05/25/04 07:00 AM
Hey

Sorry, I was working on my car for 8 hours on saturday and sunday i was out with a girl. My number is 253-988-7914. We should definitly meet up sometime.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Painting - 05/27/04 04:54 AM
Hey

Sorry, I was working on my car for 8 hours on saturday and sunday i was out with a girl. My number is 253-988-7914. We should definitly meet up sometime.

uhh names too guygs, don't wanna call up and ask for contourracer and tjbugs. lol. I am working overtime all week and weekend so this weekend is probably bad, but if you guys wanna chill memorial day, i think i could handle that (no promises they are taking ot then too.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: Painting - 05/27/04 06:36 AM
don't wanna call up and ask for contourracer and tjbugs. lol.

that is my name lol No its Tyson (or TJ) and thats Bobby
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Re: Painting - 05/29/04 08:19 PM
Hey,
My name is Bobby.
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Re: Painting - 05/29/04 08:49 PM
Well I finally finished priming my bumper (2 hrs this morning). I still need to do a little work on the back quarter panel, but it is looking good. I would post pictures but i don't know how to.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Painting - 06/02/04 01:48 PM
Well I finally finished priming my bumper (2 hrs this morning). I still need to do a little work on the back quarter panel, but it is looking good. I would post pictures but i don't know how to.

take some damn pictures man! I might have a four day weekend. (hopefully not, since i had to work monday) And I wanna get all my ot! so anyways, maybe we can meet up.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Painting - 06/04/04 12:56 AM
Okay, so I am off for like the rest of the week and next week. feel free to hit me up guys!!
Posted By: DDV Man!? - 06/04/04 02:48 PM
How much time off do you get??
Posted By: auiotour Re: Man!? - 06/04/04 07:36 PM
aprox 2 weeks.
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Re: Man!? - 06/06/04 12:12 AM
I would like to meet you and see your contour, but it is finals week for me. So I have to study all this weekend, but hopefully we can all meet up this month sometime when it is not so busy.
© CEG Archives