Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: nasscar_z any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 03/26/04 07:40 PM
It'd be cool to meet some ceg'ers in the area I know that all the tours I see are owned by locals that are'nt enthused but should be. I'd like to ask the lil old lady to trade up for the V6 cause she just don't Know! Aghhh
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 03/29/04 06:13 PM
Welcome nasscar z, where'd you come up with that name, curious.

Anyways, I'm from BC, less importantly Chilliwack. I feel for you in that isolated place. I'm sure you'll appreciate the info on the website, just a reminder make sure you search before you ask simple questions.
Posted By: nasscar_z Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 03/29/04 07:47 PM
The Nass Valley is near to Where I live the Z is for Ztec.
Posted By: asigalet Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 03/30/04 07:21 AM
Everybody loves Chilliwack!!!! I'm from Langley. Never been to Prince Rupert though.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 03/30/04 07:26 AM

Poor others. One day we'll be all big and Moe-dern and have like 24hr shops and "the Bay" and 12 Starbucks (only have 2)

We cheered when we got a Future shop 2 years ago. Bah, all we're good for is scenery, sunday drivers, pure lakes and mountains.
Posted By: nasscar_z Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 03/30/04 06:36 PM
this place only has one mc ds and thats pretty much it I gotta go to terrace if I want a teen burger or DQ burger, no star bucks no future shop here hardly any sun but more cruise ships every year, don't ask. any way I just put in a set of xenon blues from eurodesignz 6000k both H/L looks good wish I had a hyper voltage systeman a red top. hopr to knauberize soon, painted the grille grey like the rims looks kewl. NEED MONEY!! but for now I'll do it one step at a time. plenty of ideas lol.
lol i feel the same way. i live in central oregon and even worse the smallest town.. sisters.. cheered when we got a subway only fast food. have to drive 20 miles to do anything.
Now theres a road........
I'm an hour south of Prince George.
Posted By: nasscar_z Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 04/05/04 09:11 PM
Iwas just on the nass road yesterday. 2wice loveit! knauberized the car yesterday also 1 hour all four doors, first I put bandaids on my thumbs then i did the thumb over thumb tecnique rolling the glue of little by little, sweet. went to can tire got two int bulbs, red APC, 4 bucks floor looks sweet at night when the doors are opened nice red glow.
Originally posted by WestCoastAjax:
Now theres a road........
I'm an hour south of Prince George.

Wow, Prince George. The first weekend I had my SVT I drove to Prince George. It's quite a drive from here! I brought a friend and we each brought a daughter. We went up and had some steak, stayed the night, then drove home the next day. Got a ticket in Quensel though...80k in a 60k zone! Oh well. I would consider driving up again sometime this summer if you guys want to get something together.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 04/08/04 01:23 PM
I was in PG too last summer for wedding. What IS there to do car wise or anything wise in PG? I prolly wouldn't make a trip up but you have to drive thru my town to reach it
Hey, I was born in Prince Rupert but moved to Vancouver in 1984. Still go up there every year to visit family although it's too long a drive for the SVT. I've also been up the Nass Valley to Ayanish (sp) playing basketball against the Nisgha teams....also been to Stewart and of course Hyder! Get out the maps you guys.

dan
Posted By: nasscar_z Re: any one in BC.? near to Prince Rupert? - 04/15/04 05:26 PM
the Nass Vally road is paved now it's awsome, need more power and handleing though still I love the tour.
© CEG Archives