Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Hey i was curious how many different people are from the puyallup tacoma area? Then if we have a meet we can meet up and travel together.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/24/04 11:44 PM
10 minutes north of puke town.
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/25/04 01:24 AM
Is Auburn close enough?
yeah its about the same distance tacoma is (about).
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/25/04 01:52 AM
Depending on my other plans, I am always willing to meet...once i get my baby back.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/25/04 05:02 AM
lol, we both live on opposite ends of auburn!
Is auburn that big? Do you know of anyone else in the area?
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/25/04 09:46 AM
I Do, well Spanaway that is to say. But I work in Tacoma.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/25/04 10:33 AM
yea, jin, he owns a svt, black one, with 19s on it, konig theories, (i want them so bad) he isn't on much though.
I live in Bonney lake right now, but will be moving to Orting this weekend.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/25/04 05:26 PM
AHhh, i wish taxes would come, so I am getting like $700 back, and then I have more, i would buy your damn SC!!! I want it so bad, speed baby speed!
What kind of SC is it?
Posted By: auiotour Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/26/04 12:40 AM
vortech
What would be the hp and torque after the SC?
At the crank:
SVT - 300-320 depending on other mods done and tuning
Non-SVT - 260-280 depending on other mods done

I'm getting my car dynoed on Saturday so we'll see what it actually puts down!
Posted By: auiotour Re: Who lives in the puyallup tacoma area? - 02/26/04 04:11 PM
so anything less for the sc? I still really want it, but the only way I am gonna be able to get it is paying bit by bit, and you keep the charger till its paid for. like layway. If you end up selling the car complete before then just give me the money back.
You should post what your car dynos at.
© CEG Archives