Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: js139 CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/26/03 05:02 PM
Hello Again,
well we did it. our first meet is going to be November 8th (SAturday) at 9:30 am at SOuthcenter MAll. THe location is the north side of the mall by the Bahama Breeze Restaurant. Please post your confirmation and spread the word. LEts get all the tours there that we can. See you all then.
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/26/03 05:27 PM
my 95 se atx is in as for the new 99 ses, i dont know yet. gotta get it first!
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/26/03 09:48 PM
I'm in. What do we have planned for the meet?
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/27/03 12:02 AM
R.S.V.P.

I think maybe a good cruise,maybe have lunch @ red robin,applebees or something and some pics, oh and ill bring my video camera too

B
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/28/03 04:59 AM
I am picking my new car tomorrow night, I am so excited, looks like you guys will get to see both of my cars. As for my 95, I am gonna uninstall the struts and springs, and put switch them with the ones in the 99. that ought to be a lotta fun. lol
Posted By: js139 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/28/03 08:42 AM
Now i must say, that is a dedicated CEGer. he has a whole contour family. Congrats on the car and i'm looking forward to checking it out.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/28/03 09:01 AM
hey what about hard-core ford owner.......00'harley f-150,89 gt stang,98.5 svt contauras
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/28/03 04:39 PM
Hmmm, I've owned: 3 contours and 3 rangers in the last five years. There are two contours currently sitting in my driveway.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/28/03 09:57 PM
Originally posted by 95Mike:
Hmmm, I've owned: 3 contours and 3 rangers in the last five years. There are two contours currently sitting in my driveway.

now thats what im talkin 'bout, my last 9 cars have been FORD
Posted By: js139 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/28/03 10:43 PM
Well i must apologize for leaving anyone out. I didn't mean anything bad by it. However, seeming that we are on the subject, I previously had two Taurus SHO's and looking to buy one this coming February. . I guess the only way to look at it is that we are all Ford People.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/29/03 12:14 AM
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/30/03 02:24 AM
my second tour won't be at the meet as I agreed upon with the selling of it. Unfortently, I stuck my new key in the old car, and since the ignition switch was messed up a bit already, it stuck and can't get it out, so we are working on replacing it, ohh so fun!
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/30/03 05:27 AM
You got a pic of the Mach then?
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/30/03 06:40 AM
Hey i wish i could make the meet, but i gots soccer games ans school so the next meet hopefully i will be able to make. But take pics and post em! Would like to see some other tours our thuur!
Posted By: DDV Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/30/03 03:56 PM
I don't post on here very often, but I'm going to try to make down to Southcenter on the 8th. I'll be coming from Bothell. '98 Red SVT, 21,000 mi. on the odometer. Mostly stock, but anxious to see the mods on your cars.

If you guys decide to go for a drive, I probably won't be able to join; I have other commitments later in the day.

David
Posted By: js139 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/30/03 05:37 PM
Sorry to hear that some of you can't make it due to your kids. That is a good thing. I know a guy that gave up tickets to Game 5 of the World Series to see his son play soccer. I give props for that. N-e-ways, anyone that can come is welcome. Even if you only stop buy for a few moments. I would TO see that 98 with only 21k on it. WOw. I do that in 12 mo.
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/30/03 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:
You got a pic of the Mach then?

sorry didnt get the mach, when i went to get my car they had sold 2 of the 3 mach's they had, let me see if I can get the pic off the fords local web site.
Posted By: Shane27 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 10/30/03 06:23 PM
I will see you guys there on Sat. I might be late, But I will be there!
So, What is the head count so far?
Posted By: DDV My '98 with 21K - 10/30/03 07:03 PM
I bought it last year and it only had 8,095 miles on it! That tells you how much I've driven it.
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 11/05/03 05:39 AM
Guess what guys, I am bring my 95 se atx, which is gonna be stock besides custom guages, and blue leds. and swapped everything to my new 99 sport mtx. And its gonna be lowered too, damn I can't wait, we are almost done, finishing up tomorrow night on the project (besides breaks on rear of the 95, gotta pick them up still). Can't wait to see you guys, makes sure you all bring camera's.

Is everyone still in on this meet? Lets here from you guys man!
Posted By: ContourRacer77 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 11/05/03 05:58 PM
I am probably coming even though my contour is pretty much stock. Hope that doesn't matter. I don't have any money i can use right now to deck it out.
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 11/05/03 08:24 PM
Hey man, where you from, there are a lot of small mods you can do for next to nothing, leds, mesh grille, side markers, knaubulizing your car (did i spell that right, probably not). There should be some other things you can do also. Just check around man. I converted my old tour to all stock except mesh, leds, and side markers. It still looks good too. So don't worry about being stock, you can see our cars and get an idea of what you can do to your car.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 11/06/03 01:47 AM
I'm all stock except for some transmission work ala Terry Haines. This is supposed to be my reliable car!
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 11/07/03 04:02 PM
anyone want to help me hook my power wire up tomorrow, I want to find a way to drill a hole, I got a good spot, but haven't had the time, I am gonna try today, but if I can't anyone want to help me at the meet. I have been dying to hear my subs, and see how bad my trunk will raddle
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 11/08/03 07:42 AM
I can't make it tomorrow. My brother just took a job in Spokane and I have to help him move there from the Portland area...looks like I'll have my own fun run! Sorry guys. Maybe next time.
Posted By: auiotour Re: CEG meet WA Confirmation - 11/08/03 03:05 PM
ahhh that is so not cool
© CEG Archives