Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 I just can't win! - 07/17/03 02:20 AM
Now that everyone is leaning toward the 23rd I put in for it at work. Turns out another employee is getting married and one of the other employees is going to the wedding too. I can't get it off.

I checked out and the weekend of the 9th is open or the 30th. If either one is good for you guys let me know. I really want to get this together! I'll need to know somewhat soon which date everyone wants to go with.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: I just can't win! - 07/17/03 04:44 AM
you set the date and I(we)will be there!!!,whatever will work for everybody will work for me(although the 30th might be bad for some due to the last weekend of summer and all)
Posted By: Woogieman Re: I just can't win! - 07/17/03 03:17 PM
I definately won't be able to make the 30th. I will be out of town with family. The 9th is still a maybe.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/17/03 03:44 PM
The 9th would be better for me too. Lance, if you can make it the 9th, I will set that date in stone today.
Posted By: Lance Kinley_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/18/03 06:40 PM
There's no way I can get my car work done before the 9th!

I would prefer to do it later, especially since things are going to be crazy for the first half of Aug.

Any other ideas?

-Lance
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/19/03 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Lance Kinley:
There's no way I can get my car work done before the 9th!

I would prefer to do it later, especially since things are going to be crazy for the first half of Aug.

Any other ideas?

-Lance

I might be able to make it on the 9th. What about helping Lance put the intake on? I think he needs a little help anyway since he's had it for over 1 year!
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/19/03 03:13 PM
I'd be up to help in any way my schedule permits.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: I just can't win! - 07/19/03 10:18 PM
H*ll ya! if anybody needs help im down!!just let me know the time and the place--on weekends or if not to far away week nights

later.
B
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: I just can't win! - 07/20/03 07:52 AM
I might be able to make the 9th, just keep updating about the dates and times.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: I just can't win! - 07/23/03 06:52 AM
Hey woogieman, if i can make it would u wanna meet up and drive on up? Anybody else who might go wanna do the same?
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/23/03 04:10 PM
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
Hey woogieman, if i can make it would u wanna meet up and drive on up? Anybody else who might go wanna do the same?

Toby, I'd be up for that if I can do it also.
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: I just can't win! - 07/23/03 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Qbert:

Me Too!
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: I just can't win! - 07/23/03 08:16 PM
well im glad we have some people from OR that might go, that would be interested in this. Right now it is looking good for me to go on up to this event.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: I just can't win! - 07/24/03 03:15 AM
hey, what the dilly yo ? im going up to mission on the 8th. and want to know if we are going to do this on the 9th cause if we are then i wont stay up there over night,if we are not then im going to make a weekend of it up in canada
late
B
Posted By: Lance Kinley_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/24/03 04:29 AM
So, Mike ... are we set for the 9th?

If so, Christy and I will be there.

-Lance
Posted By: Woogieman Re: I just can't win! - 07/24/03 04:50 AM
Originally posted by SleeperZ:

Me Too!

Hey guys, if I can make it I definately want to caravan with you. I should know buy this weekend & will probably be bringing the family.
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: I just can't win! - 07/24/03 07:12 AM
If I go, I'd be up for cruisin' up with a bunch of people. Not sure if I'll make it yet though.

Marty
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: I just can't win! - 07/24/03 08:02 AM
Hey is the date set for the 9th?? Would be helpful to know this lol . Sounds like this meet will be fun and a good amount of people will come.
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/24/03 08:39 AM
Hmmm, I'm 50/50 for coming. I want to drive through Snoqualmie on the way back. And no, I won't bring the Honda.

Where exactly will we meet?

Kerry
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/24/03 03:53 PM
Originally posted by kerrychin:
Hmmm, I'm 50/50 for coming. I want to drive through Snoqualmie on the way back. And no, I won't bring the Honda.

Kerry

Oh, come on Kerry...I'll bring my Honda if you bring yours.
Posted By: auiotour Re: I just can't win! - 07/26/03 02:49 AM
hey, so if i show up does everyone gotta give me a present for my 20th birthday, since the 9th is my bday. I dont know if I will be able to show up, but I am gonna convince my GF to let me go lol. maybe she will come too.
Posted By: auiotour Re: I just can't win! - 07/26/03 02:56 AM
brandon, can you do me a huge favor, type up a list of parts to do the 3l swap. I want to get the parts. I dropped my Idea, of putting rwd in the car, looked under the car while at jiffy, and it would be to much of a pain to rearrange everything, so what next best, 3l. I will still try to be at the meet on the 9th to talk to you about it.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/27/03 08:00 AM
Sorry I haven't responded lately. I've been out of town. Sounds like the 9th is a go. I hope everyone can make it.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: I just can't win! - 07/27/03 06:14 PM
Originally posted by auiotour:
brandon, can you do me a huge favor, type up a list of parts to do the 3l swap. I want to get the parts. I dropped my Idea, of putting rwd in the car, looked under the car while at jiffy, and it would be to much of a pain to rearrange everything, so what next best, 3l. I will still try to be at the meet on the 9th to talk to you about it.

no problem,ill get the list typed up this evening!there has been a big emergency out at the refinery lately so ive been workin my but off(im at work now hehe)I get it done when i get home
late
B
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/28/03 07:27 AM
Originally posted by 1slo30:
To you Tyson the rest of this season and every race season after this will be dedicated,you will never be forgotten

Huh?
Posted By: Outback Gal_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/28/03 03:19 PM
I believe that is a tribute to his friend that was killed in a motorcycle accident.
Posted By: Beowulf Re: I just can't win! - 07/28/03 09:21 PM
The 9th of August? <expliative deleted>, I am going camping that weekend.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: I just can't win! - 07/29/03 03:35 AM
To you Tyson the rest of this season and every race season after this will be dedicated,you will never be forgotten

Huh?

yes-Tyson was a very good friend of mine that was lost to a careless person not paying attention
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/29/03 04:50 AM

Huh?

yes-Tyson was a very good friend of mine that was lost to a careless person not paying attention

I get it. I'm sorry about your good friend.

Kerry
Posted By: Woogieman Re: I just can't win! - 07/30/03 03:26 AM
It looks like I am going to be able to make this meet after all. I'm going to bring my wife & probably my 15 month old boy. I just need some directions & a list of what I need to bring. I guess i should find out what time you want us to be there too. Maybe it's time for a roll call & info thread?
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: I just can't win! - 07/30/03 03:42 AM
ROGER on the roll call/info thread---HOOK IT UP
B
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: I just can't win! - 07/30/03 06:36 AM
Well i know i will be able to make it also to this meet. But im in agreement with woogieman...INFO? Also woogieman since u are for sure a go and so am i, we should arrange a place to meet so we can cruise on up together. I dunno about time cus we have no info about this meet yet, hopefully more people from our area will be interested in attending this meet and caravaning up.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 07/30/03 04:53 PM
OMG! Sorry guys, my work computer has refused to let me log in until today and I've been too busy outside of work to post. I'll start a new thread.
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: I just can't win! - 08/03/03 05:11 AM

Kerry

Oh, come on Kerry...I'll bring my Honda if you bring yours.

You know, it may work out that way...my SVT's insurance runs out in 2 days.

The CRX is lots of fun!
© CEG Archives