Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: LuckySVT NW Official Club? - 07/09/03 07:28 AM
Hello everyone, someone was mentioning possibly a NW club perhaps, at www.fordcontour.org? I was wondering who this was and i am kind of interested in this persons idea. Just seeing if anyone else on the westcoast close to Seattle or Portland would be interested in this?
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/09/03 07:49 AM
What would be the difference between this and the "Official" club?

There is a SVTOA club in Seattle.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: NW Official Club? - 07/10/03 11:08 PM
I dunno, more meets, people who live closer to eachother?
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/11/03 05:49 AM
hey lucky, that was me(the other side of me-1slo5.0), ive been wanting to get something together other than my "scrapin' earth" car club- we up here in anacortes have whats called the "Ford thunder" club,but its all unofficial
just a group of ford fans that get together to go to pacific raceways(in kent)and mission raceways(in canada),ive been wanting to do a "contour exclusive" club since purchasing my svt and really wanted to once doing my 3ltr swap.
hey if you want to talk and REALLY try to get something going,email me at thereiks@msn.com i will give you my number or you can give me yours and we can start this

thanks
B
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/11/03 10:53 PM
hey lucky, did you get my email?
Posted By: auiotour Re: NW Official Club? - 07/12/03 02:56 AM
hey both of you, I am down with what ever you need help getting it started, I can do web design, graphics design, video making. And I am up for any meets you would like to set up.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/12/03 07:16 PM
thats 2 so far!! ne 1 else?
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: NW Official Club? - 07/12/03 09:06 PM
I might be in.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/12/03 09:08 PM
I'd join. I'm kinda busy, but I think it would be fun to have maybe a monthly meet or something.

BTW, I have a friend that has a grafix company, vinyl stickers and stuff. he could do those if you'd like.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: NW Official Club? - 07/12/03 09:19 PM
I did not receive your e-mail 1slo30. I was gone these last two days camping. Maybe you entered my address incorrectly? Anyways im in for a club, monthly meet would be cool too, and perhaps some stickers, represent!
Try my e-mail again, and if that doesnt work we will figure something else out.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/14/03 11:11 PM
alright ill try again,if not msg. me and i will give you my # and we can hash out the details/that also goes for anybody that has questions or will be up my way msg. me and we can hook up
B
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/14/03 11:14 PM
Originally posted by The Ripper:

BTW, I have a friend that has a grafix company, vinyl stickers and stuff. he could do those if you'd like.

hey if you can msg. me (or email)i have some stickers i want made for my svt(not some cheesy riceboy stickers or roll call,something respectable and clean)

thanks
B
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: NW Official Club? - 07/22/03 12:04 AM
Originally posted by 1slo30:

just a group of ford fans that get together to go to pacific raceways(in kent)and mission raceways(in canada),ive been wanting to do a "contour exclusive" club since purchasing my svt and really wanted to once doing my 3ltr swap.

HEY! I live 40 minutes from Mission. I try to go a couple times a season. Will you be able to make it for the Aug 8 "Test&Tune/Fri Nite Street Legals"?
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: NW Official Club? - 07/22/03 09:44 PM
i will be there!!! hopefully with the svt/gt/harley 150(look for me there, all my cars are black and slammed)

late
B
© CEG Archives