Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Pics from the get together! (56K beware) - 07/01/03 12:59 AM
Sorry there aren't that many of the cars, I was too wrapped up in trying to keep everything straight. I saw a lot of video cameras and some other cameras there though, so I'm sure some other people have some decent stuff...here you go!

Sorry I couldn't make it! Looks like you guys had a good time.
wow, never been to a CEG meet when it was actually nice. lol
I had a video camera for this meet but it doesnt have any hook ups so that i can put it on my computer. Otherwise id have some awsome driving action. Does anyone else have more pictures or video camera action? Too bad i missed (Kspencer was it?) almost going off the road twice! He made it look like he knew what he was doin drifting and all lol .
Hey Toby, you should save that tape for a while. I bet someone on here has some equipment that could record the video into a digital format.
I have RCA inputs to my PC so I can digitize most anything... Let me know.

I had a nice time. My pictures will follow soon. I wish I had driven my SVT Focus but, then I wouldn't have been able to photograph.

Bill
Here's my photo's (mostly cars):

Link to full size pics (needs imagestation login)
damn wish i could have made it, had to get wisdom teeth pulled. nice cars, i love the pre98 trunk on the silver svt. nice SHO too (i have one also).
if anyone needs me to post pics. let me know..I've got space.
Some more pics would be cool Shaun. I really liked your crossed drilled rotors! how did you do that? Also would you recommend willawood or bear brakes?
If it is a DV cam, I could grab it onto our Powerbook. You could mail me the tape....

-Lance
ok lemme check my video cam and get all the info on it, and then i will see how long, and what to edit in the video. Iv only watched 1 min of it. I will let yall know whats goin on in a few days.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Pics from the get together! (56K beware) - 07/03/03 02:09 PM
Hey! I know this guy!

...and this guy, too!

Nice pics, and nice meet, guys. What a turnout!
I'm planning a little get together for the NM folks. We'll drive through some burnt trees and wind up in some sand...not beach sand, just blazing hot sand. Man I hope I get into school in Oregon!

Oh yeah, please excuse my ignorace, but what is "G2G?"
Originally posted by Derk2000:

Oh yeah, please excuse my ignorace, but what is "G2G?"

G2G = Get together
Wow, looks like is went really well! Sorry I couldn't make it. Next time hopefully.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Pics from the get together! (56K beware) - 07/03/03 08:46 PM
Thanks, Christy!
Uhh what I meant is, I have web space so if you have pics and want to post them email to me and I will.

Thanks to Qbert for getting this all togeather!

WOW! I really had a great time guys. We should try to do this a little more often. The pics look awesome. Thanks again to Qbert for getting all of this together. I only have a few minutes worth of video & it's not very exciting so I won't bother with editing or making copies. Maybe the next time we G2G I will add to the tape & edit it all together. Take it easy guys.
WOW! That looked AWESOME! NICE JOB!

Rock on Guys!
Rich
Thanks Qbert for suppling the food and everything. I think we all had an awsome time! I agree with woogieman, we should do this more often. But to a different location perhaps? Anyways had a great time with you all and hope to see u soon at an upcoming meet.
you guys had a pretty good turnout there...
I wish I was there!!!!!

Waaaaaaaa !!!!!
Originally posted by auiotour:
wow, never been to a CEG meet when it was actually nice. lol

let me rephrase, i have never been to a CEG meet where it was actually nice and a [censored] load of people came.
© CEG Archives