Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Sadeeq_dup1 Caravan south to Portland meet June 28th - 06/09/03 08:32 PM
Looks like I'll be attending.
I saw that Ken from Tacoma was interested in caravanning down. I'm down for that too. It's alwasy a blast to drive I-5 with other 'Tours.
Who's up for the trip south for the meet?
We can meet at the Chevron on exit 99 at 7am.
What do you guys think?
7 am at 99 ok well then any one north of there hows about the chevron at 512 P&R at 6:15
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Caravan south to Portland meet June 28th - 06/10/03 10:44 PM
where the heckfire is exit 99?

Yes, I will meet you there.
Originally posted by Beowulf:
where the heckfire is exit 99?

Tumwater (2 exits south of Olympia).
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Caravan south to Portland meet June 28th - 06/12/03 07:20 PM
OK, i just needed to know approx where it was to plan my Auburn departure time.
Beowolf 99 is 45 minutes south roughly if you want to meet me at the 512 P&R at 0600 am we can go down from there together and meet up at exit 99 then nead on down south
Originally posted by KSpencer:
Beowolf 99 is 45 minutes south roughly if you want to meet me at the 512 P&R at 0600 am we can go down from there together and meet up at exit 99 then nead on down south

98 SE custom cold air, skunk 2 exaust 2.25 cat removed back
excellent!
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Caravan south to Portland meet June 28th - 06/16/03 09:09 PM
512 Park and Ride? Um...where is that? How about meeting at the Supermall at 6?

I just never do the bus thing, so I dont know the Park and Ride locations too well.
I can't make it to the meet, but I'd meet up with you at the supermall at 6am if you go. maybe stay for a couple minutes or whatever.
We may have a little more time than expected.
Here's some important points from Q's last post...
Originally posted by Qbert:

...Be prepared to chip some money in when you eat that day.
MEETING LOCATION!!!!!!
South Lot of the Fred Meyer parking lot
Off of the Beaverton Hillsdale HWY
(Between HWY 8 and HWY 10 right off the 217)
Address is:
7700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale HWY
Portland, Oregon 97225
Plan on being there between 9 - 9:30.
Rollout time will be 10am SHARP
Directions:
Southbound I-5 from Vancouver

Take the I-405 exit as you are coming into downtown Portland.
Keep heading south until you come to the HWY 26 westbound exit.
Take the exit and you should then go through the tunnel.
Take the HWY 217 Southbound exit.
After about 1 mile, take the HWY 8 / HWY 10 exit.
Go straight through the first stoplight.
Make a right at the next stoplight onto HWY 10.
At the next stoplight make a right into the south Fred Meyer parking lot.

My cell will be on. (360) 970-3692.
tumwater ok want to meet up there another pit stop on the way ok kewl as far as super mall goes i suppose i could meet there though ill just be having to backtrack im at ft lewis the 512 P&R is easy to get to though when your headed out from auburn take i beleive its 18 west towards puyallup take the state route 512 off ramp stay on it till it comes to and end youll be in lakewood take a left at the light take a left just after taco time and the gas station chevron i think P&R on left hand side pull through bus area and your there hows it sound
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Caravan south to Portland meet June 28th - 06/23/03 06:06 PM
I think two meeting places is enough for me. Let's just both plan to meet Sadeeq down in Tumwater.

Hey guys,
Something came up (again)!
I won't be able to attend.
The exit with a Chevron off of it is #101 (not to be confused with Highway 101)... not #99.

That said...
Have fun, and take lots of pics for me.
© CEG Archives