Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Woogieman Has there ever been a Northwest Dyno day? - 03/05/03 04:53 AM
Just curious. I have a buddy who owns a Focus SVT & we thought maybe between the FocalJet & N.W. CEG a large enough group could assemble. Just a thought. We probably wouldn't do it until the summer months anyway.
Nope, but I'd be all for it! I joined the Probe guys in Nov 2001 to have my first and only dyno done in Tacoma. I believe there is a Dynojet in Kirkland.

-Lance
I'd probably be up for it assuming I can get an exhaust by then. If not I'll just watch.
I'd be up for it. I wasn't aware of any local dynojets.
Originally posted by 95Mike:
I'd be up for it. I wasn't aware of any local dynojets.

Here is a local Dynojet finder. It should list most of them around the area.
What does something like that cost usually?
Originally posted by Sadeeq:
What does something like that cost usually?

There's a shop in Lake Oswego that only charges $85/hour for dyno time.
I haven't called any of the other ones, but I checked out the websites for those that have them. The carburetor connection sounds good. Normally 95.00 for a baseline (six runs) and another 50.00 for a/f map. If we get 5 or more cars the rates drop to 65.00 per car and 10.00 for a/f map.
This sounds like a goo deal to me. I only wish they did custom superchips.
Originally posted by 95Mike:
I haven't called any of the other ones, but I checked out the websites for those that have them. The carburetor connection sounds good. Normally 95.00 for a baseline (six runs) and another 50.00 for a/f map. If we get 5 or more cars the rates drop to 65.00 per car and 10.00 for a/f map.
This sounds like a goo deal to me. I only wish they did custom superchips.

if we can get the price down to like 50.00 i am in, i dont have a lot of money right now. So more people that join will make it so i can too.
I'll check with Matrix Engineering down here and find out what they might be willing to do for us.
© CEG Archives