Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: auiotour Pathetic - 01/28/03 01:30 AM
There is nobody in the NW who is even posting its a disgrace, I am sure you guys are posting every where else but you aren't posting here. Why is that? Can someone tell me. Cause if the reason is because your to lazy that really isn't a good reason. the NW need to get more active.
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 01:51 AM
Originally posted by drajen:
There is nobody in the NW who is even posting its a disgrace, I am sure you guys are posting every where else but you aren't posting here. Why is that? Can someone tell me. Cause if the reason is because your to lazy that really isn't a good reason. the NW need to get more active.

...it didn't take long searching through a CBM post to find this picture, don't go down that road...

Posted By: Beowulf Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 02:27 AM
Calm yourself. Some of us work all day.

Posted By: Lance Kinley_dup1 Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 02:48 AM
Ah, the over-exuburance of youth...

Those of us are who aren't working all day are posting on topic in the relevant forums... So that doesn't necessarily mean this forum.

It's a regional forum... designed to plan meets, etc. We can't have a meet every day!

-Lance
Posted By: Woogieman Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 04:44 AM
Sorry Drajen. I'll try to post more, and since you asked I just replaced my third fog light bulb. However, this time I had to remove the actualy fog light. There was some mystery water in it but when I tried to fiend a leak I was unsuccessful. Maybe someone else has had a similar problem?
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 05:11 AM
A lot of times if the seal around the light is broken in any way it can let condensation or any other forms of moisture. Basically this will build up over time and destroy bulbs. Not much you can do about it other then replace the housing.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 05:40 AM
I've started the installation of my supercharger, sort of. I put the battery in the trunk and installed the fuel pump. I got the fuel system from kinger and should get the supercharger from phatsvt in about a week. anyway, my point:

the next meet we have, I should be able to take some of my fellow nw guys for rides:P

I'm so excited!
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 06:19 AM
Originally posted by 95Mike:
I've started the installation of my supercharger, sort of. I put the battery in the trunk and installed the fuel pump. I got the fuel system from kinger and should get the supercharger from phatsvt in about a week. anyway, my point:

the next meet we have, I should be able to take some of my fellow nw guys for rides:P

I'm so excited!

DIBS!!!! I read it first!!!

That is really cool. How long do you think it will take to install after you get the S/C?
Posted By: auiotour Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Woogieman:
Sorry Drajen. I'll try to post more, and since you asked I just replaced my third fog light bulb. However, this time I had to remove the actualy fog light. There was some mystery water in it but when I tried to fiend a leak I was unsuccessful. Maybe someone else has had a similar problem?

haven't had that problem, but have had water stuck in the chrome part, it gets trapped in there and then you can see all the drops of water seperate as the water tries to evaporate (there is a small hole the water gets in lol)
Posted By: auiotour Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 06:48 AM
BTW I don't mean to be rude, but I want to see the NW get a little bit more popular. and BTW, if anyone in the kent, auburn area wants an extra person to help work on their car. email me at drajen@attbi.com or call my cell phone at 253-217-6020. I don't know much about engines though. anything else I can help with or just tell me what to do. 2 is always better then one.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Qbert:
DIBS!!!! I read it first!!!

That is really cool. How long do you think it will take to install after you get the S/C?

I'm doing all the things I can without the charger in the mean time, so I figure about 10-12 hours for the actuall install of the unit. Me and my dad are going to do it on a Sunday. He's excited too.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Pathetic - 01/28/03 05:14 PM
what exactly do you have to do to make it a supercharged?
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Pathetic - 01/29/03 07:33 PM
Hey drajen, if you are comparing the NW to the NE guys, just keep in mind that they have a much higher poulation density than we do up here, therefore a higher number of potential members.

We really arent in that bad of shape.
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: Pathetic - 01/29/03 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Beowulf:
We really arent in that bad of shape.

LOL...No we aren't! Look at the NECO Northwest board over on Fastcougar, now that place is DEAD! Looks like the Norcal boys have started using thier turf even.
© CEG Archives