Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I'll start.
Details in sig
If I have to...

Hmmm, I don't seem to have any cool pics with my new wheels...I'll have to change that. Here's one just in a parking lot.

Here is mine, if you check my profile you can see all the rest

My other pics
Here's a couple from a while back. Hasn't changed a bit...well on the outside anyway!
this is my most recent photo...
I will post when I finally get my film developed.

I took some pics up at Rainier back in September (the door dings were still on) and again on my SOLO RUN over the Pacific Crest highway.

Not that I am bitter about the SOLO part.
Am I ever going to live that down? Aargh!

I'll make it to this one guys. I'll even have a car this time!
Originally posted by shotwell:
Am I ever going to live that down? Aargh!

I'll make it to this one guys. I'll even have a car this time!

LOL.

I just wanted to see your car...I will stop picking on you now.
Here's mine in the garage...

Man do I need a BAT Euro Handling Kit! Any donations

And yes, the cardboard is there to catch oil drops

-Lance
Originally posted by Lance Kinley:
Here's mine in the garage...

Man do I need a BAT Euro Handling Kit! Any donations

And yes, the cardboard is there to catch oil drops

-Lance

what is really wierd is your garage everything is in the exact same place as mine, even the electical box. the garage door looks the same, and everything. I can already tell you are in a house that was built in the last few years (5-6). two car garage, and probably about 1800 sq foot. I don't remember who built my parents place, but if i get a chance to ask them tomorrow. I wanna see if its the same company.
Originally posted by drajen:

what is really wierd is your garage everything is in the exact same place as mine, even the electical box. the garage door looks the same, and everything. I can already tell you are in a house that was built in the last few years (5-6). two car garage, and probably about 1800 sq foot. I don't remember who built my parents place, but if i get a chance to ask them tomorrow. I wanna see if its the same company.

Construction on our house began at the end of June 2002, with our move in date on October 11th. It's a 2409 sq foot home built by Harbour Homes.

=) Christy
OK, here you go. Road trip, Oct 2002 doing the Cascade Loop after our Everett Meet. This is somewhere on the climb up to Steven's Pass (I think).

Kerry
Well i traded in my Contour but i thought you guys may want to have a look at the new toy....a 2003 Mach 1!

BTW I like the way my old rims look on a green SVT!!

Nice picture Kerry. Looks like new wallpaper to me! I can't wait for this summer when we can make more runs like that.
Well, here's a pic of the baby!

A picture is worth a thousand words!
Cool, Matt. Sorry to hear you got rid of the Contour, though.

BTW, is that Brown Bros Ford? Sort of looks like it...

- Kerry
Originally posted by shotwell:
Nice picture Kerry. Looks like new wallpaper to me! I can't wait for this summer when we can make more runs like that.

DITTO!!!
Jared!
Long time no see/hear/read!!

Looks like you haven't shaken any panels off yet. Congrats!
You'll forever win in the most moded category.
Hope you make it to the Supermall on Saturday.
Originally posted by SVTweeter:

I think in this case you should have posted an MP3 to show us what this car is about...mmmm, base .
Sadeeq will like this one. Mine's in the middle.

Another one at Steven's Pass

Car looks lowered but it's not. Just too much luggage in the trunk.
Sadeeq,

Nice to hear from you too Dude! I'm not going to make it to the mall on Saturday because of previous arrangements and the fact that only 2 others have confirmed so far ...

My BASS hasn't worked for a couple of days, because I siezed a Kicker 15L7 and that caused a Earthquake D2 to blow when bassing out my friends mom with "Big Booty Hoes" the other night. So, I've been at Stereo Wherehouse and there gonna replace the stuff under warranty (which is nice!) ... I also popped a tire and I'm waiting for a new one from Tire rack so I'm rolling with 2 stockers in the front and the bling on the back (racer style) ... looks pretty goofy!

N-E-Ways ... much love to my contour brethern, I've still got a the body kit, xenons, and a CF hood coming shorlty so when we meet again in the spring I'll be ready to represent.

Jared
SVTweeter
http://svtitan.com

Here's mine.. new trunk and all..

Nice!

I like the angled exhaust tips too. Trunk is sweet.
Hey all! Thought I should throw up some pictures of my dirty tour
Full size images here .

Well, here's a pic of the baby!

nyce.
I siezed a Kicker 15L7... when bassing out my friends mom...

U so crazy !!!
© CEG Archives