Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Bugzuki CSVT at Kenworth other then mine - 08/11/06 01:06 AM
Did someone just start working at Kenworth in Renton, or perhaps just visiting?

Today as I was leaving I found a CSVT in the South Front parking area with a Cosworth emblem on the back. Very nice looking car, nice wheels. Black with tan interior.
Posted By: mikey_dup1 Re: CSVT at Kenworth other then mine - 09/02/06 01:41 AM
Hey That was me!
I was at Kenworth doing a site walk...I work for a wireless company and we are trying to improve the cell reception thoroughout the factory. Although you most likely already know, Cosworth never actually made a Contour SVT model, the sticker is a joke between me and a bunch of my friends. But oddly enough it seems to make the car go faster(kidding). I originally welded a toilet flush handle to a Trans-am key and stuck it in his trunk lock...he though he was getting honked at because he was so cool in his muscle car....not!
He then put a BMS license plate holder on my Audi, which I must've drove around with for a year before I noticed. It has been back and fore for about twtenty years now...and he just bought a new Mecedes....Hmmmmm....
Posted By: Beowulf Re: CSVT at Kenworth other then mine - 09/02/06 06:39 AM
Originally posted by mikey:
Hey That was me!
I was at Kenworth doing a site walk...I work for a wireless company and we are trying to improve the cell reception thoroughout the factory. Although you most likely already know, Cosworth never actually made a Contour SVT model, the sticker is a joke between me and a bunch of my friends. But oddly enough it seems to make the car go faster(kidding). I originally welded a toilet flush handle to a Trans-am key and stuck it in his trunk lock...he though he was getting honked at because he was so cool in his muscle car....not!
He then put a BMS license plate holder on my Audi, which I must've drove around with for a year before I noticed. It has been back and fore for about twtenty years now...and he just bought a new Mecedes....Hmmmmm....

He needs a Swastika.
Posted By: tropictour Re: CSVT at Kenworth other then mine - 09/02/06 06:43 AM
No superblue a "rainbow" sticker to his back window. We did that to a buddy of mine back home and he didnt notice it til 2 weeks later. Good times.
-tropictour
Posted By: mikey_dup1 Re: CSVT at Kenworth other then mine - 09/02/06 08:40 PM
Both excelent ideas....I was also thinking a rental car sticker, or perhaps an exotic car logo like a Hugo!
Posted By: Bugzuki Re: CSVT at Kenworth other then mine - 09/05/06 02:02 PM
You should stop by KW more often.

The rental sticker would be funny. A nice TRD emblem would also be classic. I actually saw one on a Honda before.

© CEG Archives