Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: auiotour Mr Jenkins - 08/07/06 06:08 PM
How long does it regularly take to get items here.

I ordered a few things for my car to be put in Friday. I paid for overnight shipping for half of the parts the rest were due here by today.

So far no tracking numbers for either package. No response from bill, nothing. I ordered over the phone as well. And when I call or send him messages he hasn't responded since early Thursday.
Posted By: Troy00690 Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/07/06 07:22 PM
In the past it has only taken a few days. I tipically don't get tracking numbers either but they show up. I have been waiting on an ebrake boot for a while now. He did ship the first part of the order that was overnighted.
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/07/06 08:43 PM
I've never had anything overnighted from him, but the headlights I ordered came in fairly quickly.

Marty
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/08/06 02:05 AM
Just give him a call...there's probably a perfectly good reason for it.
Posted By: Bugzuki Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/08/06 04:01 AM
I just ordered some parts. I got a tracking number and they came quickly and on schedule.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/08/06 06:54 PM
retarded, i have tried calling him but he is busy or some crap.
Posted By: Bugzuki Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/08/06 07:19 PM
Maybe he hurried faster for me, because last time I needed some tranny parts I called him got a quote and took it to my local ford dealer (Sno Country Ford) and they matched the prices without shipping.

And he remembered me.

Posted By: auiotour Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/10/06 05:25 AM
got my stuff today, he ended up shipping it yestered night day air, still waiting on injectors. but got everything for pulling my transmission so maybe i will take a crack at it this weekend.
Posted By: tropictour Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/10/06 08:09 PM
Hey when are you pulling it? Id like to come see how to pull one.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/10/06 08:13 PM
In the next few weeks probably. also you can stop by today around 6 or so. my dad will be here to sign the rest of the papers. was going to call yea yesterday but had lots of fam over for 23rd bday.
Posted By: tropictour Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/11/06 12:00 AM
They ended up not needing it. Dont know why. Everything is transfered over now though. So you can rest easy at night. But definitely let me know about the trans. I wanna help.
-tropictour
Posted By: Bugzuki Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/11/06 12:48 AM
Auiotour:
Let me know if you have any questions, as I can be of some assistance. What all are you fixin/upgradin on the tranny? (from the other posts that is what it appears you are working on).

Good luck
Posted By: auiotour Re: Mr Jenkins - 08/11/06 08:58 PM
Thanks good to hear.

As for the tranny, i got new sync/gear for 3rd, new flywheel, clutch, pretty much the works. all but sync/gear for the other gears. Should be a lot of fun, we are preparing for doing it soon. still waiting on my injectors from jenkins though. missed my whole fing vacation cause he is 7 days late on them.
© CEG Archives