Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: tropictour So Its Nice Out... - 04/27/06 09:13 PM
How about a meet Sunday? Whos in?
-tropictour
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/28/06 12:22 AM
That could be arranged. Where and what time?

I hope several of us can make it to PIR (Portland) on Sat evening. That would be cool to have a few Contiques there.

What's up Qbert? Bring that Focus out!
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/28/06 02:03 AM
Sorry, I'm out for Sat but Sun maybe. Time? Place?
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/28/06 03:12 AM
If it's a late afternoon or evening meet I can make it. I'll be driving back from Portland by then.
Posted By: DDV Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/28/06 03:51 AM
You know, I like to stay around the homefront on Sunday afternoons. But, I might be talked into meeting again. As it is, I might be out in Ravensdale that day, so a meet would be on the way home.

Who knows. . .
Posted By: Beowulf Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/28/06 05:46 AM
My car will be dirty, but sure.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/28/06 01:46 PM
I'm on the con, if it's a late afternoon or evening meet I don't think I will make it.

What if we were to meet up earlier for a drive (short one thanks to gas ) and end it at a meeting spot for every one else that will be late or just don't want to go on a drive. If we meet at like 5pm at, oh let�s say, South Center we can do dinner to. Hay, we can call it the "Spring Shine and Dine".
Posted By: tropictour Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/29/06 04:33 AM
I gotta work until 2, so I was thinking something in the afternoon.
-tropictour
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/29/06 04:35 PM
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
I'm on the con, if it's a late afternoon or evening meet I don't think I will make it.

What if we were to meet up earlier for a drive (short one thanks to gas ) and end it at a meeting spot for every one else that will be late or just don't want to go on a drive. If we meet at like 5pm at, oh let�s say, South Center we can do dinner to. Hay, we can call it the "Spring Shine and Dine".

I like that idea, but can we make it Alderwood Mall? I'll be coming in on I-90, then heading north tomorrow afternoon / evening.
Posted By: leo_dup1 Re: So Its Nice Out... - 04/30/06 12:21 AM
make it alderwood mall on sunday and i am there. but there is a big BUT.
i wont be driving the tour. the wife/ex-wife has it. i am going through a divorce. we still live together but she drives the tour now. then even if i did show up with the car, it looks so bad now. she cracked the passeger side side view. put on snow chians wrong so she scrathed up the fender. i am sure if i washed and waxed it. it might look presentable. but she does have plans on restoring it. she has a love for the car as much as i do but because of the divorce she nor i have the money to get it back to where it was or better. i have a full c27 body kit sitting in the garge. hmmmm she may want to sale it at least the sides and rear.

oh i drive a 06 tacoma double cab prerunner.

Posted By: Beowulf Re: So Its Nice Out... - 05/01/06 04:19 AM
Oh crap, was that today?

I woke up late and went to see Silent Hill with a friend.
Posted By: tropictour Re: So Its Nice Out... - 05/01/06 06:09 AM
I know I got stuck at work. Im gonna try and get my UDP's and Autovation pedals on this week. So if we have a meet next weekend I'll have something to show off. It was kind of short notice anyway. Would a Saturday night meet with dinner work for anyone? Say maybe at Burgermaster?
-tropictour
Posted By: DDV Re: So Its Nice Out... - 05/10/06 09:26 PM
Originally posted by tropictour:
Would a Saturday night meet with dinner work for anyone? Say maybe at Burgermaster?
-tropictour

Sounds like fun someday. Not anyday soon. I had a water pipe break in the slab in my living room yesterday! Anybody wanna help re-plumb my house?

I have the carpet pulled up and drying now; the carpet-drying guys took the padding away yesterday.

It's going to be a long, dry summer!
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: So Its Nice Out... - 05/11/06 12:32 AM
what kind of pipe? galvanized, copper or that new plastic tube stuff?
Posted By: DDV Re: So Its Nice Out... - 05/11/06 01:29 AM
Originally posted by 95Mike:
what kind of pipe? galvanized, copper or that new plastic tube stuff?

The existing line is 3/4 (at the inlet to the slab) and 1/2 (to the fixtures in the house) copper pipe, but I want to install the "new plastic tube stuff", which is PEX. Looks like it'll be the easiest for this job and has withstood the test of time.

I'm having an estimate done tomorrow and then I'll go from there. Whoo boy--who knew life could be this much fun?
Posted By: tropictour Re: So Its Nice Out... - 05/11/06 04:53 AM
Man that sucks David. If you need any help dont hesitate to call me.
-tropictour
© CEG Archives