Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Cris'pus Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/12/06 02:26 AM
At least I think he was the seller not the buyer. I was in Langley off 192 and 65, that huge suburbia housing there. A sparkly T-Red was parked. Guy was in his 50's. Jealous? Yes
Posted By: ODC Re: Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/16/06 12:15 AM
Only drivers I've been seeing in CSVT's lately are 40+ men.

Man, that just depresses the hell out of me, I don't want to be lumped into the geriatric set .
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/16/06 01:38 AM
Go buy a Cadillac and act like an 70 year old.

As one of the geriatrics: You young whippersnappers have a lot of nerve griping about us. We had to daily walk 6 miles to school uphill through snowstorms to get educated to get jobs to keep you in clean diapers. So mind your manners! And pass the metamucil.
Posted By: DDV Re: Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/17/06 05:35 AM
Originally posted by ODC:
Only drivers I've been seeing in CSVT's lately are 40+ men.

Is that a bad thing? (I'm 49!)
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/17/06 05:40 AM
Originally posted by DDV:
(I'm 49!)

NO WAY DAVID! You�re just getting warmed up!
Posted By: Alex MacLaurin_dup1 Re: Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/17/06 10:54 PM
Cris'pus-Glad you liked my car.I also sold a new home in that subdivion to another guy with an SVT Contour. Alex MacLaurin Remax 2000
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/21/06 07:15 PM
Ya I'm up in hillcrest but sans a Contour anymore. There are certainly a bunch of CSVT's in Langley eh Alex?

And if you guys think being old with a contour is common, how about me seeing plus70 grandmas with a handicapped sign toting around in one the other day . It was silver. I was thrilled and shocked at the same time.
Posted By: Woogieman Re: Red CSVT Realtor sighting - 03/22/06 04:35 AM
I just spotted a FSVT (Silver 5 door) on I-5 near Delta Park with two 60+ year olds inside. I thought it was kinda cool.

-Aaron
© CEG Archives