Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Troy00690 Snow - 11/29/05 02:16 PM
We got snow here in in Bellingham. First time living in a place that gets snow. I have lived in NorCal and SoCal my whole life and have been looking towards seeing it snow.
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Snow - 11/29/05 06:53 PM
[censored]. My 30 minute commute took 2 hours due to snow on Tiger Summit on Hwy 18.

Can we send the snow south to Portland?
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Snow - 11/29/05 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Beowulf:

Yes, please!

Marty
Posted By: DanCanuck_dup1 Re: Snow - 11/29/05 10:31 PM
two inches of snow here in Vancouver, BC, and the town goes nuts during morning rush hour. Jack-knifed bus on Granville, for example....now, it's all gone...
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: Snow - 11/29/05 10:33 PM
We'll get it eventually down here anyway Marty, but I am curious about playing with the lsd in the slop.
Posted By: DDV Re: Snow - 11/30/05 01:34 AM
[censored]. My 30 minute commute took 2 hours due to snow on Tiger Summit on Hwy 18.

Woulda been faster in an SVT!!!

No snow up here, just heavy rain. It wants to snow, but can't quite get there. Good thing I have the Blizzaks on now, though!
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Snow - 11/30/05 02:15 AM
Originally posted by PDXSVT:
...I am curious about playing with the lsd in the slop.

It's amazing! Done it several times. I'm convinced that one of the times I went over Mt Hood I wouldn't have made it without it.
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: Snow - 11/30/05 07:04 AM
Originally posted by DanCanuck:
two inches of snow here in Vancouver, BC, and the town goes nuts during morning rush hour. Jack-knifed bus on Granville, for example....now, it's all gone...

haha you know it! Btw was that a transit bus that went sideways on grandville?
Posted By: DanCanuck_dup1 Re: Snow - 12/01/05 12:16 AM
yes, one of those elongated buses...the photo in the paper today, made it look like two separate buses...now the snow is all gone, meanwhile a bunch of idiots have accident claims to deal with...
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: Snow - 12/02/05 11:53 PM
haha yeah i should've known.. those syncronated buses are horrible in the snow.. they usually take them off their runs when there is snow.
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Snow - 12/03/05 12:08 AM
Articulated.
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: Snow - 12/04/05 09:37 PM
Articulated.

Right! thats the word I was looking for. haha syncronated

Roads are all clear up here in Delta, except there is salt and crap on the roads now...
© CEG Archives