Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: tropictour pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/14/05 12:33 AM
Hey everyone. I got around to installing my F/R roll resistors filled by pole120. They are great, I recommend it to everyone that wants a more solid feel in the contour. Took me about 3 hrs but only because I had the front one backwards. doh! Also if anyone wants to do these I have my old cores so you can have a quicker turn around without any downtime on your car.
-tropictour
Posted By: DDV Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/14/05 12:57 AM
What was the cost with providing the cores? (Do you remember?)
Posted By: tropictour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/14/05 05:37 AM
I beleive it was $120 shipped.
-tropictour
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/14/05 04:32 PM
I have one of the pole120 rear roll resistors, along with an ES insert on a new front resistor, and a PF torque strut. I'm in traffic daily and tolerating a little more NVH. But about the engine staying put during hard shifts or dealing with wheel hop, it's a different car. These pole120 units are worth considering.
Posted By: tropictour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/15/05 04:55 AM
What did Performance Fords do to the torque strut? I also think they are worth considering, but I say just go for it.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/15/05 04:55 PM
Originally posted by tropictour:
What did Performance Fords do to the torque strut? I also think they are worth considering, but I say just go for it.
-tropictour

hey leaf, Do you still have the cores. I have considered doing this. But never knew where to start. (send me a pm)
Posted By: tropictour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/16/05 04:36 AM
Originally posted by auiotour:
-tropictour

hey leaf, Do you still have the cores. I have considered doing this. But never knew where to start. (send me a pm)

Dammit Llane its Leif. j/k Damn man where you been? Good to hear from you. Check PM's
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/16/05 06:54 AM
-tropictour

Dammit Llane its Leif. j/k Damn man where you been? Good to hear from you. Check PM's
-tropictour

Haha i was messing with you remember when we were doing my s/c and I said I thought it was Leaf. lol
Posted By: tropictour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/17/05 01:28 AM
-tropictour

-tropictour

Haha i was messing with you remember when we were doing my s/c and I said I thought it was Leaf. lol

Oh yeah thats right. So hows the jackshaft coming along? Or did you scrap the Vortech idea? Good to know your still alive. Just let me know when you are ready for the mounts. If David buys them then you can just buy his cores.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/18/05 03:55 AM
I would like the get them replaced before I do the super charger install. i am working on getting parts currently.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/18/05 04:22 AM
I take it the SC is going on the SVT now, right?
Posted By: tropictour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/18/05 04:57 AM
Originally posted by shotwell:
I take it the SC is going on the SVT now, right?

Yeah it looks like hes trying to get rid of the SE. Its gonna be sweet to see a Vortech CSVT in person.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/19/05 11:48 PM
Yea I would love to get rid of the black se, I only owe like 3200 on it now.... sad another 1.5yrs of payments.

I want to sc my svt so bad. I have been talking to a few people who have extra parts. But this time trying to be a little more careful as I don't want to get screwed again.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/20/05 12:43 AM
Hey Llane. Haven't talked in a while. By chance, do you have a spoiler?
Posted By: tropictour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/20/05 04:51 AM
Yeah man definitely get it all sorted out this time and do it right once. Im sure you know this already. It will be awesome when you get everything together.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/22/05 12:32 PM
My 99 ses has a black spoiler. My 99 svt doesn't. And I have to say I like it much better with no spoiler.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: pole120 Roll Resistors - 10/22/05 03:34 PM
Dang. My red svt has one and I want to get rid of it.
© CEG Archives