Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: LuckySVT Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/23/05 08:56 PM
Hey you guys, just wanted to give you a heads up here that i am giving away my Pre98 trunk lid for free. You have to pay S&H, but thats it. So just thought id let you all know. Give me your email address if you want pics. Id prefer to just load it in the car and take it to one of you guys over here on the NW.
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/24/05 02:35 AM
With spoiler?
If so, its mine, assuming its in good condition.
Posted By: phlop Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/24/05 11:01 AM
Hmmm!!! I would love a spoiler!
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/24/05 08:16 PM
If you don't take it Sleeper, I'll pick it up. I'll be down that way this weekend. What color is it?
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/25/05 06:46 PM
Tan or champaign color? If someone can host some pics for me then that way i can get the pics of the trunklid on this forum for everyone to see. ITs in excellent condition. Has all the electrical wiring but it does not have the taillights on it, you will have to find thoes somewhere else. Let me know sleeperZ if you want it, yes it has theat stock spoiler on it, looks real good all flush with the trunklid. Just need some to host pics.
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/25/05 10:12 PM
I'm going to pass.
Its all yours shotwell.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/26/05 05:39 AM
Thanks Sleeper.

Lucky, can you bring it to meet?
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 07/26/05 07:09 PM
I cant, sorry mike. Im leaving for WA thursday. And will be up there all week and weekend. You think you will be close to I-5 or Mt. Reneir around then? Maybe i could meet you on my way up there thursday. Hmmmm...might be a tight fit with all my camping stuff and that trunklid in the eclipse. Well just let me know what you can do and we can work something out.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 08/04/05 04:29 PM
Well last call, trunklid will be going out to someone else if noone claims it today. Id really rather take it to someone around here rather then ship it.
Posted By: rthoman Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 08/04/05 10:38 PM
Anyone else got dibs on it? If you go the shipping route, I may be interested...
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 08/05/05 12:38 AM
Bah, go for it. Sorry I couldn't meet up with you Lucky. Had a crazy weekend. Thanks for offering!
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 08/05/05 04:34 PM
Alright, well rthoman, would you be interested in this trunklid? Want pics?
Posted By: rthoman Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 08/07/05 02:45 AM
Sure shoot me some pics... I do need one. Check my post in the general forums about taking one in the rear...

Any ideas on shipping costs?
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 08/09/05 07:11 PM
WHats ur email addy?For the pics. and give me your shipping address and i will tell you.
Posted By: rthoman Re: Free Pre98 turnk lid - 08/09/05 09:39 PM
rthoman@gmail.com

i'll pm you my addy...
© CEG Archives