Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: DDV It was a short and lonely meet - 04/03/05 04:32 AM
But I had a cheap lunch at Taco Bell!

And it wasn't raining to boot! I had time to polish my wheels and shine the tires. Man, my car looked good coming back!

Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/03/05 06:11 AM
There was a meet?
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/03/05 08:40 AM
How come I wasn't invited?!?!
Posted By: Beowulf Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/03/05 10:59 PM
I thought that is was NEXT saturday!
Posted By: DDV Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/04/05 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Beowulf:

Originally posted by Kane:
How come I wasn't invited?!?!

Originally posted by shotwell:
There was a meet?

Sorry; my bad--the "meet" was hidden in the "Got the Bosal Installed" thread.

Beowulf: I tried calling you to no avail.

SO--when's the next meet??? I know you guys want to hear the Bosal and I want to see Llane's SVT!!
Posted By: Beowulf Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/04/05 07:44 PM
I will send you a PM with the correct number. You have the one on my business card, right?
Posted By: tropictour Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/04/05 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Beowulf:

We should meet up whenever all this rain gets out of here. Shouldnt it be warming up a little and getting nicer soon?
-tropictour
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/04/05 09:51 PM
I wish there was more than just 2 CEGers here... I guess we could do a mini-meet with 2 cars
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/05/05 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Kane:
I wish there was more than just 2 CEGers here... I guess we could do a mini-meet with 2 cars

I'll be cruisin' through Montana this summer. Maybe we can meet up for a bit -- then there'd be 3 of us! I usually take I-90, but I might be able to detour through Great Falls instead. I haven't been that way for a while, so it'd be a good excuse to see some different scenery!

But yeah, if anyone's gonna meet up in the next couple o' weeks or so, I might be able to make it to that too.

Marty
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/05/05 06:03 PM
Marty - you got your headers in yet?

Just got word yesterday my transaxle is en route back to a local shop from Mr. Haines.
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/05/05 08:11 PM
Originally posted by PDXSVT:
Marty - you got your headers in yet?

Just got word yesterday my transaxle is en route back to a local shop from Mr. Haines.

Not yet, but I have gotten some flex-head ratcheting wrenches, and I keep thinkin' "Man, I've gotta get those headers put on!" several times a day. So hopefully, I'll get some time in the next couple of weeks or so...

Marty
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: It was a short and lonely meet - 04/06/05 05:01 AM
Originally posted by GrooveNerd:
I'll be cruisin' through Montana this summer. Maybe we can meet up for a bit -- then there'd be 3 of us! I usually take I-90, but I might be able to detour through Great Falls instead. I haven't been that way for a while, so it'd be a good excuse to see some different scenery!

Heh... too bad I'll be in Kuwait... but you can hang out with zakatak and see if y'all can spot the like 5 other non CEGer SVTs here...
© CEG Archives