Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Mark_West Jack point covers - 03/17/05 09:12 PM
Silver SVT here that lost his back passenger side jack point cover. I haven't seen any ever for sale on the classifieds or e-bay. Any suggestions how to go about getting a replacement... possibly painted?
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Jack point covers - 03/17/05 09:31 PM
Maybe just call all the junkyards within driving range and see if they have anything. Also, some of the larger yards are in a network of junkyards and can order things from other locations. I don't know if they'd order something that small, or how much it would cost if they did, but its worth a shot. Also, the dealer should be able to order one too, but I don't know what they cost there.

Marty
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Jack point covers - 03/17/05 10:54 PM
Bill Jenkins sells all kinds of Ford parts and has an excellent knowledge of our cars. He's lingering around the site somewhere. Just search for his name. He has a good reputation here.
Posted By: 96mercury Re: Jack point covers - 03/17/05 11:10 PM
There are three blue ones in the Hillsboro U pull it yard, and 3 red ones in the albany B&R wrecking yard. Thats covers not cars. Hope this helps!
Posted By: SVTweeter_dup1 Re: Jack point covers - 03/18/05 12:23 AM
I've bought them like 3 seperate times at the dealer. There about $25 I think ... the first ones I got were painted. Then I got one like 6 months ago and it was unpainted ...

Jared
Posted By: Mark_West Re: Jack point covers - 03/21/05 01:50 AM
Awesome, thanks for all your help guys...

SVTweeter, did you get your painted? If so what did that run you?
© CEG Archives